A New Life - Cover

Preview

A New Life

by Telephoneman

Copyright© 2010 by Telephoneman

Romantic Story: Moving from a city to a small Dorset village is just the start of my new life. There will be romance and little or no descriptive sex.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Introduction

Me – David Powell
44
Tim Parsons
40
Sheila Parsons
39
Elizabeth Hopkins
34 Sheila’s sister
Seth Smith
57
Pub landlord
Stella Douglas
42
With seth
Kelly Douglas
19 Stella’s daughter
barmaid
Jane Garner
Ginny Garner
37 5’8” honey blonde(dyed)
24 5’10 brunette
Widow of laird
step daughter
Jack Dunstan and Felicity Dunstan
51, 43
Peter Styles
47
Tom, Penny Abbot
Taxi driver
Donna, Lisa Marie Pascal
31, 6


In my previous stories I’ve always had a plot in mind, but as they tend to be character based I often find that these fictitious souls take on a life of their own leading the story away from my original idea.

This time I have no plot at all, other than a man moving from a city to a small English village. Everything else will be as the cast, and maybe the reader, suggest.

I expect that there will be romance and little or no descriptive sex.

As usual, comments are appreciated, and in this case suggestions for storyline and characters too. Though please note, I will not change my writing style so please don’t ask for anything non-consensual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.