Blonde - Cover

Blonde

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don't understand how both conditions can have the same cause? Obviously you have never met a true blonde. OK, I will try to explain before I get into the story.

First of all, think about the trials and tribulations of a boy going through puberty. Constant hard on at any hint of female flesh or suggestion of sexuality is the most obvious problem to any observer. All you men reading this should remember your own fantasy life during puberty. The women reading this should remember to ask that special, hard someone to tell them about it the next time they get hard. That fantasy life is most influenced by females he is close to which would be mothers or sisters or neighbors. In the case of Dick Hart, his fantasy life was built around his mother, his blonde mother to be exact. Now imagine a young boy going through puberty with mother that is drop dead, high end centerfold quality beautiful but as dumb as a box of rocks. No, that isn't right. That is insulting the rocks.

One example of frustrating moments is when his mother was helping him with 8th grade American history. His text book said one of the requirements to be president is to be a natural born citizen. His mom didn't think that was fair because it discriminated against all the people that were born by cesarean section.

Another is when Dick tried sunbathing in the nude when he was 15, fell asleep, and sun burned his cock. It really hurt and in true teenager fashion, did something stupid. He was drinking a glass of milk and wondered if soaking his cock in the cool milk would help. He dropped his pants and stuck his sun burnt cock in the glass of milk. His mom walked in and said, "So that is how you guys reload that thing." Being caught like that was pretty embarrassing but the really bad part was, every time he tried to have a good jerk off session after that, his mom would come in later with a glass of milk. She told him the same thing every time, "Just in case you are running low."

His mom's blondeness also provided many erotic moments that really enhanced his puberty. She read an article in a magazine about sun rays burning through clothes. The following week Dick was sunbathing and his mom put suntan lotion on him, all over, even under is suit, on everything. The answer to your next question is yes. She did get him a glass of milk after because it "all leaked out."

His fantasy life and frustration was fueled by incidents like these throughout his puberty. Constant flashes of bare tits drove him nuts. A very common one is when his mom would come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Dick would time his exit from his room and yell, "Mom, I'm naked, cover your eyes." She would cover her eyes, dropping the towel, and wait until Dick called the all clear that he was back in his room.

I think you understand now what problems can be caused for a young boy with a blonde mother. Unfortunately, Dick didn't consider the impact on his future family if he married and his wife was just like his mom, blonde.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.