Preview

Blonde

by MisguidedChild

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Incest, Mother, Son, Father, Daughter, First, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Introduction:

Dick Harte — Father — 34 Years old— Frustrated, Horny,

Jill Harte — Mother — 32 years old — Blonde bombshell, Blonde, Horny

Jane Harte — Daughter — 14 Years old, Blonde bombshell, Blonde, Horny

Jack Harte — Son — 13 years old, Frustrated, Horny

Forward

Do you notice any commonality between the males of this house hold and the females of this house hold? Think of the blonde stereotype in American culture. Think of all the blonde jokes that you have heard. Now think of the frustration that could cause for a loving father and son as they deal with a mother/wife and daughter/sister that fit all those stereotypes and jokes. Can't you just feel their frustration and suffering? Or maybe you would just like to?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.