Seeing My Wife Happy - Cover

Seeing My Wife Happy

by Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by Bliss

Erotica Sex Story: A man finds out that sometimes you have to make big sacrifices to keep your spouse happy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

Here's hoping you enjoy this story. It's quite a bit different from my usual stuff. I want to thank CuckyBoy who deserves at least half the credit for this story.


My wife was always out of my league. I couldn't believe when she agreed to go out with me and when she kept going out with me, or when she suggested we get married. See my wife is a senior partner in huge corporate law firm and she paid her way through law school modeling. She's a full head taller than me and I've always been sort of skinny. It's not that I'm bad looking; I'm even sort of cute but not compared to Jessica. As for my job Jessica, got me a position in the law library of her firm. I'm a general assistant to the law librarians, it's not so bad but I'm not really cut out to go anywhere else and I'm reminded of that ... all the time.

Jessica wanted to wait until we got married to have sex. I wasn't happy about it but I couldn't walk away from a smoking hottie like Jessica. On our Honeymoon when we finally had sex Jessica's expression barely changed and the only way I could bring her to orgasm was by going down on her. She almost didn't let me saying it was disgusting but she'd agreed to let me do it to her if I really wanted and said not to expect her to return the favour. I decided that if I was having an orgasm so should she so I went down on her before we had sex.

Not to blame Jessica but eventually she showed so little enjoyment in sex that I found it hard to maintain an erection. When I stopped trying all together she barely noticed. Over the next four months Jessica started working late more often than not and when she was home we barely spoke. It was clear that she wasn't happy with me. Every time she came home I kept expecting her to ask me to move back in with my parents for a while. More than a few times I was brought to tears with that fear.

Everything changed one night when Jessica came home with a big smile on her face. Until then I hadn't realized how little she smiled. I felt this deep relief inside me. She looked like she was ready to burst with excitement.

"Oh Honey," she said giving me a big kiss. "I have the greatest news! I can't believe it!"

"What is it?

"Well I've been feeling a little under the weather lately so I went to see my doctor and..."

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant!" She shrieked and kissed me again. "Can you believe we're gonna have a baby?" I couldn't, especially since we hadn't had sex in four months. However she kept talking.

"I figure you can quit your job when the baby is born since it would cost more to hire a nanny ... Oh my god we have so much to do!"

"Honey wait ... Pregnant? How? We haven't had sex in so long."

"Well yes," she said as thought it was obvious. "We haven't had sex with each other."

"Are ... are you ... saying you cheated on me?"

"Oh honey, please don't let your ego get the better of you. I still love you and still want to be married to you," she said as she gently stroked my cheek, "But I've never really enjoyed sex with you. I was feeling frustrated and I didn't know what to do and one night my new assistant told me how pretty I looked and it made me feel ... well we ended up having sex in my office."

"But you're married to me!" I said, my voice sounded pitiful and weak.

"Yes Honey, but with you I never realized how good sex was. Once I had real sex ... well I can't give it up now. I do love you and I hope you stay with me but I can't give up real sex now."

Right then I knew I should pack a bag and go and stay with friends, however Jessica owned our house, had me sign a deadly prenuptial agreement that would leave me only my clothes and I'd lose my job at the firm. She even owned the car I drove. However none of that was the real reason, despite everything she'd done, I still loved her and I couldn't imagine life without her anymore than I could imagine life without sunlight.

"I ... I do want you to be happy Jessica," I said softly.

"Oh I'm so glad you're staying Honey," She said, her voice squealing. "Oh I invited my assistant Troy over tonight; I thought you two should meet since you'll be seeing a lot more of him. Now be nice when he gets here."

I agreed to be on best behaviour. When the door bell rang Jessica said that must be him and could I go and let him in. Opening the door I saw Troy was taller, more broad shouldered and far more handsome than I was.

"Hello ... sir," I said weakly holding out my hand in humiliation. "My wife wanted me to meet you." He said nothing shook my hand for less than a second and looking over my shoulder he shoved past me walking toward Jessica.

"Hey sexy, you tell him the good news?" Troy asked as he took my wife in his arms.

"I did," she said smiling and kissed him deeply right in front of me. The kiss was so passionate I would have felt uncomfortable if it was two strangers but this, I felt like I was an inferior in the presence of an alpha male. His hand went up to my wife's boobs and began to squeeze them through her dress while his other hand stroked her ass. Standing there I actually heard myself whimper a little.

When the kiss finally broke Jessica said, "Let's go up to the bedroom and celebrate properly." Following them upstairs I couldn't help staring at my Jessica's ass. It's the most amazing ass I've ever seen, but she says it's silly to get turned on by it and laughed in my face the one time I suggested anal sex, saying that even I was too big for that.

Jessica pointed to chair she'd recently put in our bedroom and said, "Sit over there ok?"

"Yes dear," I said softly watching her undress her lover. When she had his shirt off I could see why she wanted him so much, he was bodybuilder and he was hung like a horse. He wasn't even erect and he was longer than me with a hard on. Jessica stripped out of her clothes faster than I've ever seen before and when she was naked she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

'Oh my god, ' I thought to myself. 'So she didn't have a problem with oral sex, it's just that my cock doesn't turn her on.' Troy even grabbed her head and bounced her up and down on his shaft. Jessica rubbed her pussy with her hand while she sucked. I'd never seen her so turned on before. Before long she was cumming from the combination of sucking his cock and playing with herself. Then he picked Jessica up as though she weighed no more than a basket of laundry and threw her onto the bed. I realized how strong he was, 'No wonder she wants him instead of me. I'm not a real man.'

Jessica landed on the bed laughing and spread her legs wide displaying her soaking wet pussy and said, "Come and fuck me stud! I want that cock inside my wet cunt!" I'd rarely heard Jessica swear before and she claimed to hate the c-word, but it seemed to turn her on now. Troy didn't keep her waiting as he climbed on top of her and plunged his cock inside my wife's eager pussy.

"Oh yeah you little slut!" he said, over the course of the next hour I watched them fuck. He called my wife all sorts of filthy names which she seemed to enjoy. All I could do was watch while he fucked her like a slut. After an hour Jessica had cum over a dozen times by my count and they'd changed position almost as often.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.