My Nephew's Whore - Cover

My Nephew's Whore

by wetfly6969

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Incest Sex Story: Newly wed, her husband's teenage nephew comes to stay with them for a while and things get out of control from the very start.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

I'm not sure how my life got so out of control or why it went on for so long but I'm glad it's over. It started off innocently enough, I guess, but soon not only my sanity, but also my marriage was ruined.

Thai was my nephew, actually my husband's nephew, but I'd known him since he was nine-years-old and saw him fairly often. In the beginning I thought he was simply rude and obnoxious and didn't really like being around him much because of his smart mouth. He had something to say about everything and always had the last word.

Binh, my husband, and I met in high school and quickly became an item. He was a year older and after I graduated we got married in a very traditional Vietnamese wedding. Without much money, we had to live with his parents until we could afford to get a place of our own. I saw Thai a lot more for the year we were there and soon realized that not only was he a pain in the ass; he was selfish and ungrateful too.

He moved in with his grandparents a few months before we did because even at the age of twelve, he was too much for my sister-in-law and her husband to handle. They asked my in-laws to care for him hoping their strict, traditional ways would correct his rebellious ways.

Binh is a conventional Asian man and demanded obedience from his wife and refused to allow me to have a job. He said that he would take care of me and all I needed to take care of the house. Being young, Binh had a very high sex drive and we made love four or five times everyday and on his day off, it was usually twice that number.

Birth control pills make me nauseous and since I can't take them, we always used condoms, going through a box of twelve every two or three days. Occasionally we'd run out and take the chance rather than stop during the heat of the moment and go out for more. That lead to my first pregnancy when I was twenty-years-old.

That winter, just after I turned twenty-one, our first daughter was born and on Binh's salary, we weren't making it and considered moving back in with his parents. They advised against it since Thai was becoming more out of control. My mother was staying over with us since the birth and offered to take her for a while, just until we could get on our feet. We agreed as she only lived about a mile from us and we could see the baby anytime we wanted.

Things gradually returned to normal and we were like newly weds once again only this time we agreed not to have "regular" sex without condoms. We couldn't afford another baby. Binh was a mechanic and worked Monday through Saturday nine or ten hours each day, leaving the house by eight in the morning. I spend most of my days watching TV and enjoying my "private" time alone before doing a little housework and cooking dinner for him by six. It was an easy life for me but often boring.

At the end of May my in-laws came to visit, requesting a favor. Thai wasn't listening to them, was sneaking out at night and not coming home for days at a time. They feared he was involved in a gang and wanted to get him away from the neighborhood or else he might be lost forever. They asked if he could live with us for the summer and hopefully he would be gone from his "gang" long enough to lose interest and turn his life around.

We didn't really have a choice. He was family and in our culture, you don't turn away family. Besides, we lived with them for over a year so it only seemed right. Reluctantly we said yes to the arrangement after only discussing it a few minutes. After all it will only be for the summer so what could happen? If I only knew.

A week later, on the last day of school, my father-in-law was knocking on our door with Thai in tow and carrying a duffel bag of his clothes. I smiled and let them in. Binh was still at work and my father-in-law only stayed a few minutes before giving me many thanks and rushing outside as if his car was being towed. I hadn't seen Thai since Charlotte was born and he had grown a lot since then. He was only fourteen but very tall and lanky. He also had a devilish grin and stared at my breasts every time we talked.

Being a typical teenager, he was already distant and non-responsive but having the problems he did, it was even worse. I tried being nice to him, sat and talked for a while and even offered to make him something to eat although it was only four and Binh didn't get off for another hour.

We had a one bedroom apartment and it wasn't very big so there weren't many places he could go for privacy. He sat quietly on the couch watching TV. My in-laws lived about three miles away and that meant most of his friends weren't close enough to just go and visit. I felt sorry for him on that aspect, but it was his friends that were getting him into trouble so I figured it was for the best.

The next morning Binh had his morning relief before rushing off to work and leaving me frustrated. For the next few minutes I fingered myself until I came before heading out for some coffee. Opening the bedroom door I was startled to see Thai standing just outside smiling. He freaked me out and I nearly screamed from fright.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. The door was ajar and I was sure that he was watching me masturbating, although I had the sheets over me. He didn't say anything but the obvious bulge in his boxers told me enough. "Go back to bed," I said brushing past him. He grabbed the sleeve of my robe as I passed.

"Wait," he said spinning me around. "How 'bout a little kiss," he said bringing his face closer to mine. I pushed him away.

"Are you crazy?!" I'm not going to kiss you! Go back to sleep and leave me alone!" I nearly screamed jerking my sleeve from his grasp. He had some nerve!

My hands were shaking as I poured the coffee and had to sit down to steady my nerves. From the kitchen table I noticed him sitting on the couch staring at me. I tried not to look at him and focused on the rust stains on the floor and the peeling paint behind the sink. He kept watching me and kept moving his arm. I glanced back his way and got the shock of my life. Thai had his cock out and was masturbating!

OH MY GOD! Right there in front of me, well, almost in front of me but enough that I could see what he was doing. I turned my chair around to face the wall, not wanting to see him doing that. I finished my coffee, still shaking from the experience. I didn't dare turn around until I heard the toilet flush. Thank God he was done and now maybe he'll leave me alone.

Without saying a word, he left, slamming the door hard in his wake. Breathing a sigh of relief, I felt comfort knowing that he was gone and I was safe, even if it was only temporarily. Steeling myself, I decided to walk to the market for a few things for dinner. We only had one car and Binh usually took it to work. I closed and locked the bedroom door before looking for something to wear. That's when I noticed a pair of my panties laid out on the bed.

I knew they weren't there before and wondered how they got there. Lifting them I noticed right away that the crotch was soaked with a thick slime which dripped from the side onto the comforter. It only took a second to know what it was. He came inside a pair of my panties and left the out for me to wear! YUCK! Disgusting!

I dropped them and kicked them under the bed. I couldn't believe this! What is he thinking? He's eight years younger than me and only fourteen! He shouldn't even be thinking of sex, let alone trying shit like that with me. I began shaking again, not knowing what to do.

I had to get out of there and rushed to dress and heading down to the corner super market, feeling nauseous the entire way. My mind wasn't on what I was doing and seemed to be in a fog, nearly stepping out into traffic before the light changed. A blowing horn brought me back to reality and I stood there shaking. This is crazy! I knew I needed to talk to Binh about this when he got home.

I did my shopping, taking longer than usual as I didn't want to get home too soon. When I returned Thai was there but he wasn't alone. Another boy, slightly older, was sitting on the couch with him and both were smoking cigarettes.

"Thai, we need to talk," I said setting the groceries down in the kitchen.

"What about?" he asked from the other room.

"Can you come in here? I'm not going to shout."

His cocky attitude was annoying and I wanted to slap the arrogant smile right off of his stupid face. He didn't get up and simply leaned back, putting his feet on the coffee table, crossing his ankles.

"NOW!" I shouted feeling so angry that I was seeing red.

"If you want to talk to me, come in here."

"Thai, I'm NOT going to discuss this in front of anyone else. We need to get something straight."

"Whatever," he mumbled under his breath. I knew that I wouldn't stand a chance against him in a physical confrontation as he was much bigger than me. I stood only five foot tall and weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. He was about five-foot nine and was at least fifty pounds heavier. His friend was even taller but was also slim. I stood there with my hands on my hips waiting for him to come into the kitchen, but he refused.

"Thai, if you want dinner, you'll come in here to talk," I threatened hoping to bribe him with food. It didn't work. After a few minutes, he leaned forward, picked up the remote and turned on the TV. That infuriated me even more. How dare he dismiss me like that! Storming over, I grabbed the remote from him and turned it off.

"What you did this morning was inexcusable!" I shouted not caring if his friend was sitting there. They both looked at each other and snickered a knowing laugh. I hope he didn't tell his little friend what he did.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Did you buy beer?"

"WHAT!?! What are you talking about?"

"Uncle Binh loves beer and I wouldn't mind having one myself. How 'bout you Tuan, want a beer?"

"Fuck yea," his friend finally spoke.

"Neither of you are getting a beer and I'm not done talking about what happened."

"Just relax," he said leaning back and lacing his fingers behind his head. "Don't get your panties in a knot!" Both boys burst out laughing and wouldn't stop. I knew that I wouldn't get anywhere with him.

"Just wait until your uncle gets home. I'm sure you'll be more willing to talk to him once I tell him what you did!"

"Yea, I'm sure he'll like to know that you played with your pussy in front of me."

"WHAT? What are you talking about, Thai?"

"You don't think I saw you? I know you left the door open on purpose so that I'd go watch."

"You're crazy! I did no such thing. You were spying on me you little pervert!"

"I think I let him decide for himself, especially when Tuan confirms it."

"He wasn't even here, how would he know?"

"Uncle Binh don't know who was here so when we both tell him it's true, who do you think he'll believe?"

I was stunned and speechless. I stood there with my hands on my hips, my mouth open but nothing came out. He can't be serious. I wasn't exactly innocent when Binh and I met and we have been having problems in our marriage so something like this could really wreck it, even if it isn't true. Without saying another word I returned to the kitchen to make lunch with shaking hands and tried to think of what to do.

Thankfully the boys left after they ate and didn't return until I was preparing dinner. They watched TV and I stayed in the kitchen until Binh got home. They kept watching me, almost daring me to say something but of course, I was too scared of what would happen. I didn't want to risk causing any more trouble in my marriage and figured I'd just forget about it and it would quietly go away.

After I cleaned the dishes, Binh couldn't wait to get me into the bedroom for sex. It had been hours since we did it and he was his usual horny self. I couldn't enjoy it knowing Thai and Tuan were just outside in the living room and probably listening at the door. An hour later we did it again and once more before going to sleep. Right around midnight I was awakened as Binh was sucking on my breasts. It was time for my wifely duties once again.

The next morning he woke me by kissing and sucking my nipples, trying to get me aroused before we "made love". Afterward he rushed off to work. Like countless times before, he left me unfulfilled and craving relief. Glancing at the door I noticed it was fully shut and slid my hands under the sheet to finger myself. This would be the only pleasure I'd get until later tonight.

I was close, feeling the butterflies in my stomach and the tingling between my legs when I heard the door squeak. I froze, lifting my head to see the door was slightly ajar. I knew it was closed before I started so Thai must have opened it and was watching. I knew that I couldn't finish and sighed with frustration.

I lay still for several minutes hoping he'd get bored without seeing anything and go away. I knew that I wouldn't be able to come and decided to wait until later when I was alone. Sliding out of bed, I slipped on my robe and went out for coffee.

Slowly I opened the door and saw Thai was still sleeping on the couch and felt a little better. Maybe it was my imagination about the door. Maybe Binh hadn't closed it or maybe he didn't close it all the way and it opened by itself. Thai wasn't moving and was covered with a blanket. I was pretty sure he was asleep.

With my cup of coffee I sat on the love seat, reaching for the remote to turn on my morning talk show. We only had one TV and if I wanted to watch something, it would have to be out here. I kept the volume low but Thai began stirring and eventually sat up with a smile. I ignored him, sipping my coffee.

"Good morning, sexy," he said still grinning. I shot him a scowl before returning my attention to the show. He got up, sitting next to me. "I said good morning. The least you can do is say it back," he said with a huff.

"'Morning," I mumbled pulling the front of the robe tighter together.

"Wanna hear a secret?" he asked smirking.

It must be my nature or something but I was always looking for juicy gossip. Like I said before I was addicted to soaps and watched all the gossip talk shows and read the celebrity tabloids religiously. He did pique my curiosity.

"What secret?" I asked a little too anxiously.

"Come closer, I need to whisper it to you."

"Huh? What are you talking about? No one else is here. You can just tell me."

"Not this secret. I need to whisper it to you." I sat there immobile staring at him. What was he up to? "Fine, if you don't want to know, don't worry 'bout it." he said sitting back to look at the TV. He must have read me like a book because it was killing me not knowing what this secret was. I wondered briefly who it was about.

"Alright," I said sitting up. "What's this secret?" I asked moving closer.

"You're too far. Come closer," he said smiling. Exhaling deeply, I leaned in a little more. "Closer." I did, finding my face just a few inches from his before turning my ear toward his mouth. That's when he sprang at me, latching his mouth onto my neck like a vampire and grabbed my head with his hand, holding me still.

I struggled, trying to push him away and felt his free hand pushing into my robe. I fought back, trying to free myself, feeling him squeezing my bare breast. He kept sucking and licking on my neck, holding my head in a firm grip and squeezing my left breast like a rip tomato.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I yelled, shoving him away with all my might only to fall backward in the process. He was on top of me in an instant, ripping the front of my robe open and exposing my breasts. His mouth went to them, slurping and sucking on my nipples. I was still producing milk and he was literally nursing on me.

"THAI! Stop it!" I called out trying to push his face away from my chest. One hand was around my back holding his body to me while his right hand found its way inside my panties. I was wet and his finger easily penetrated me. His thumb began rubbing my clitoris and suddenly I stopped struggling.

I can't explain it. I should have been screaming bloody murder, I should have slapped and hit him, I should have resisted more but I didn't. Five years with Binh had produced lots of sex but little pleasure. His idea of romance is having sex for fifteen minutes instead of the usual five.

Most of the time when we're intimate, I'm just getting on the track when he's crossing the finish line. I can't count how many times I had to "finish" myself off after one of our sessions. If I'm lucky, I'll have an orgasm twice a week from sex compared to his three dozen. Maybe if I had been allowed to come earlier, I would have reacted differently but right now, that was exactly what I needed.

If that was the reason, I don't know. If it was his aggressiveness that aroused me, I don't know. Perhaps it was the way he treated me that turned me on. Whatever it was, I surrendered and he knew right away that I wouldn't fight him.

Untying my robe, he pushed it open, exposing my nakedness. I wore only a pair of Victoria's Secret's panties and nothing else. He smiled, craning his head lower to suckle my breasts once again while his fingers searched for my womanhood. I sighed once he found it.

My eyes were screwed tightly shut as I didn't want to see what he was doing and soon found myself naked on the love seat. I felt his weight lift from me and slowly opened my eyes to see him pulling his boxers off. I swallowed hard knowing what was about to happen.

For a fourteen-year-old he was pretty well endowed, reaching the size of his uncle and was so hard that it bent upward, resembling a banana. Within seconds he was back on top of me, kissing me, stroking me and positioning himself between my legs, searching for the opening. He found it and I gasped as he thrust inward.

My eyes remained shut as he began moving back and forth, fucking into me slowly at first. This wasn't his first time as he knew what he was doing. I found this odd for a boy his age to have such experience and assertiveness.

I was very wet, perhaps from the encounter from my husband an hour earlier or maybe it was just my natural defense to minimize the trauma of what he was doing to me. Whatever it was, he was making loud slapping sounds with every thrust and I soon found myself responding. I didn't want to and tried fighting the urge, but my body betrayed me, bringing me closer to orgasm with each invasive lunge.

Then it happened. It wasn't earth shattering or blinding. My toes didn't curl and I didn't scream out with pleasure, but I did have an orgasm. I wanted to downplay it, to minimize the effect and suppressed the moan that stuck in my throat. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he gave me pleasure from his rape.

A million things ran through my mind as I slowly came down from my high. A few smaller spasms gave me a cold chill as he continued thrusting fast and hard on top of me. As the realization of what we were doing dawn on me, he grunted loudly and his jabs became erratic. I gasped when I felt his cock twitching repeated inside of me and tried pushing him off.

"THAI NO!!!!! I'm not protected! Please pull it out! Don't come inside of me!" My pleas fell on deaf ears as he remained wedged between my legs, his cock moored to my hole as his sperm slowly seeped into my womb. That's when it finally hit me and I became hysterical.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted, pushing against his chest. "Get the hell off of me, NOW!"

"Relax," he said rising up to look down at me. "It ain't like you haven't done this before."

"Thai, you're my nephew and you're only fourteen-years-old. You shouldn't be having sex right now and especially NOT with me! I told you that I wasn't protected and you still came inside of me! Are you crazy? Now get the fuck off of me," I ordered giving his chest one final push.

Smiling, he sat back and I felt the warm liquids oozing from my tenderness and slowly meandered toward the crack of my butt. I set up, swinging my legs outward and rushed toward the bathroom. I had to get his come out of me before...

Slamming the door, I locked it and fell to the ground, my back against the door and I began to cry. What have I done? What did I allow him to do to me and what will happen now? What if Binh finds out about this? Shit. He'll kill me and then Thai.

Looking down I saw his sperm smeared between my thighs and a large dollop just outside my opening. I began to shake, not knowing what to do. Pulling myself up, I washed the best I could on the outside but knew I had to get the sperm out of me and looked for my Summer's Eve. I was out. I used the last bottle a week ago when I finished my period. Damn it!

Sitting on the toilet I began to sob. Why did that happen and why did I allow it? I needed to be strong, but how could I? I let a fourteen-year-old take control over me and take from me what he wanted and didn't put up much of a fight. Reaching for toilet paper to dry my eyes I noticed the empty water bottle in the trash can. It's not ideal, but it will work.

Filling the bottle with warm water, I placed the mouth just inside my pussy and squeezed it hard, sending a rush of water into my vagina. The gush of water made me feel a little better but as it slowed to a trickle, the watery slime dripping into the toilet reminded me what it was I was trying to cleanse and I began to shake all over again.

Hearing the front door slamming shut made me feel a little better as I knew he had left and I wouldn't have to face him. It took another twenty minutes before I had the strength to leave the bathroom and headed for my bedroom to lie down. I needed to rest and get my head cleared.

An hour later I awoke and headed back to shower. I felt dirty and wanted to wash away the memories of the encounter from my body and mind. I knew it wouldn't really do anything, but it was something I felt I needed to do. It was almost noon and I hadn't eaten anything since last night. Even though I really wasn't hungry, I knew I needed to eat and made my way to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

I heard him come back, closing the front door a little softer than when he left. I held my breath, willing myself invisible. "Please don't come in here," I whispered softly, not turning around to see him. I just couldn't face him right now. My wish went unfulfilled as he made his way into the kitchen and crept up behind me.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug, each hand grabbing a breast. "Thai, don't touch me!" I yelled squeezing the butter knife in my hand, contemplating threatening him with it.

"WHAT? What did you say?" I heard Binh's voice and quickly turned around to see my husband standing there with a shocked expression. "What did you say about Thai?"

Oh God, it's not Thai! As long as we've lived here, Binh came home maybe a dozen times for lunch and many of those were just before I had the baby. Why is he here and how am I going to explain what I just said?

"Uh, hi, Honey," I mumbled, putting the knife down and wrapping my arms around his chest. "What brings you home so early?"

"What did you say about Thai?" He wouldn't drop it.

"I, um, didn't say Thai, I said I was TIRED. It's been a long day and I'm just a little tired, that's all," I muttered hoping he'd buy my explanation. Even though I wasn't really guilty of doing anything, I felt like I couldn't tell him about what happened.

"It sounded like you said "Thai"."

"Did it? I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the lettuce I was eating that made it sound that way. I said I'm tired, really," I assured giving him another hug.

"Where is Thai?"

"I'm not sure. He left a couple of hours ago and didn't say where he was going.

"You need to keep a better eye on him, Honey, who knows what he's up to."

"I know, but what can I do? He's a lot bigger than I am and to be honest, I'm a little afraid of him."

"Afraid?" Binh asked with a grin. "He's harmless. He's got a mouth on him but he wouldn't hurt a fly." I cringed but kept smiling. "Well since we're home alone, why don't we go have a little fun before I gotta go back to work," he said grabbing my hand without waiting for a reply.

Ten minutes later he was laying next to me panting, his shrived cock deflating within the used condom and holding my hand as a show of affection. I was sweaty, more his than mine and felt just as used as when Thai raped me earlier. Sitting up, he pulled the condom off and dropped it into the trash can next to the nightstand.

"There's only two condoms left, pick up another box today, okay?" he stated bending down to kiss me. I nodded with a smile and watched as he strolled off toward the bathroom wearing only a pair of underwear. The bedroom door was opened and I heard him talking to someone. Quickly I crawled under the sheets, pulling them to my chin.

Thai suddenly appeared in the doorway with a big smirk. I started to shake knowing what he was thinking. His uncle, my husband, was in the next room cleaning up and he was ogling me like some science specimen. I felt a tinge of relief when the toilet flushed and he walked away.

A minute later Binh returned and redressed. "You said you were tired so why don't you rest for a while. Just stay in bed until you're feeling better. Don't worry about dinner I'll pick up something on the way home, okay?" he said sitting next to me and kissing me. Smiling I nodded, watching as he left, shutting the bedroom door.

They talked a few minutes before I heard the front door close and turned onto my side. I really needed to rest. The sheets hadn't even settled yet when I heard the bedroom door squeak and held my breath. Weight on the bed made me cringe and I gasped feeling the sheet being pulled lower. I turned over to see who it was before speaking. I didn't want another "slip". It was Thai.

"Hi Sexy," he said bending to kiss me. I turned my head, getting a wet smack right on my ear.

"Thai, get out," I said not turning to look at him.

"Come on, Babe, is that anyway to talk to your lover?"

"LOVER?!?" I screamed turning to glare at him. "You raped me!"

"Raped you?" he mocked. "You wanted it."

"I did not! You forced yourself on me!"

"You might say that, but I know better. You got off just like me. Admit it."

It was true, I did have an orgasm. Well, a few but they were small ones. "That doesn't change the fact that I didn't want to do it. You forced yourself on me and we both know it!"

"What I know is that you love to fuck and offered yourself to me."

"You're full of shit, Thai. I didn't do that!"

"That's not what Uncle Binh will hear."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to tell him all about us and how you were throwing yourself at me and seduced me on the couch while he was at work. He already knows you're a whore."

"WHAT? He's not going to believe that, trust me. I'll tell him the truth and have your punk-ass shipped out of here."

"That's what you think. By the time I'm finished with my version, he'll think you're the biggest whore in town. I don't care what happens to me, I'll go live with someone else, but what's going to happen to you? If you want me to be quiet, you need to do what I say."

"And what exactly is that? You want sex?"

"Of course. Who wouldn't? I mean look at you. You've got such a sweet little bod."

"Thai, it can't happen again. It was a mistake and it's not right."

"Come on, Aunt Ahn, loosen up. It's not a big deal. It'll be just between us. No one needs to know. You'll get what you want and I'll get what I want. We both win."

"WIN? How will I win on this deal?"

"You'll get off and keep your marriage."

"He won't believe you."

"Are you willing to take the chance? You've got it made. No worries and a husband that pays for everything. What will happen to you when he divorces you? You're not even supposed to divorce. That's our custom. Are you really willing to risk it and be left alone?"

I sat quietly for the longest time. In a way he was right but I wasn't willing to hand over my pussy to him just to buy his silence. He raped me and I shouldn't be punished for it. I felt his hand on my breast and wanted to remove it, but didn't. He took this as my agreement and slid his hand lower, slipping under the sheets and between my legs. I tensed up as he touched my labia. This isn't happening again!

His lips were on my, his hands were molesting my body and I could feel myself growing wetter. Please, not again. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that my body was responding to his caresses. That would just flame the fire.

He stood and undressed, his cock jutting from the front of his boxers like a tent pole. I didn't want to stare but found that I couldn't tear my eyes away. They came off and he was standing there in all his naked glory. I swallowed hard. Even though he was young, he had a very nice body. Very athletic, very toned and very hung.

Jerking the sheets from my body I got a sudden chill. The air wasn't cold; it was just a nervous reaction. "Please wear a condom," I asked pointing to the night stand on Binh's side of the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.