The Gambler

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Her horse couldn't lose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

Shit! Susan tore up the pari-mutual tickets and tossed them on the ground. She had been so sure that Indian Fog was going to win that she had bet her last $200 on the horse. Dead last for Christ's sake! The goddamn glue bag had come in dead last. At 7 to 1 she would have been sitting pretty, but now she was in deep trouble. The money she'd just lost was the week's grocery money. The cupboards were bare when her husband had gone for a snack and he had given her $300 to stock the shelves. When he got home tonight he was going to expect to see something and there was no way she was going to be able to explain that she'd lost the money at the track.

"What the hell am I going to do?" she asked herself.

She had borrowed money from everyone she knew to support her gambling habit and now even her own mother was refusing to help her. To make things even worse she owed her bookie $1800 and for three weeks now she had been promising him that she would pay up; he was beginning to lose his patience and was starting to make threatening noises.

A sudden sharp cry brought her attention back to the present; she looked down and saw that little Andy had spit out his pacifier. Sweet Jesus, she had forgotten that she had him with her. She put his pacifier back in his mouth, rearranged his blankets, and started pushing his stroller toward the exit. She heard a 'wolf whistle' and turned her head to see two young men watching her with apparent interest.

"Asshole" she thought, "I'm a young mother pushing her baby in a stroller, not a goddamn hooker looking to get laid."

Susan continued on toward the exit and as she pushed little Andy in his stroller she allowed her mind to dwell on her predicament. She had to get some food in the house by the time Brian got home, but how in the world was she going to do it? A voice broke her train of thought, "Hey Momma, looking good!"

She looked to her left and saw a young black man at the public phone. He smiled at her and gave her a little wave. God, she thought, what is with these guys? It must be something to do with her being a young mother with a baby in tow; God knows I don't get this much attention when I'm out without the baby.

Susan was almost to the exit when the thought hit her with the force of a sledgehammer blow. No, she said to herself, I couldn't do that! But an inner voice said, "it would solve your problem." Then several voices in her head started to argue, "It would only be this once", "But I'm not that kind of girl", "If you don't, what will you tell Brian tonight?" "But I've never done anything like that before. What about little Andy?" "Little Andy is too young to know what is going on", "But I might get caught", "Brian won't be home before six-thirty, and if you don't do it, where will the food come from?"

Susan bit her lower lip and then, making up her mind, she swung the stroller around and headed back the way she came. The young black man was still by the phone and she pushed the stroller up to him; taking a deep breath she said, "Do you really think I'm looking good?"

The young man was caught off guard by the question, but he quickly recovered and with the bravado of youth he replied, "Good enough to eat, and then some."

Susan took another deep breath and plunged on, "Good enough that you would pay $100 for some of it?"

The young man gave her a big smile and said, "In a heart beat lady, in a heart beat!"

Susan told him to wait for her over by the exit and she went looking for the two who had whistled at her. When she found them she followed the same scenario that she had used on the black man. It was easier the second time and after a few minutes talking they had each agreed to pay her for her favors. When she approached the exit with the two men in tow she found that the young black man was waiting for her with another black man, "I told Gene her about you", he said, "And he thinks maybe he'd like some of what you got."

Susan looked at the four men and then said, "It's like this guys, I need money for food and diapers. I've never done anything like this before, but I'm desperate. I'm so desperate that if you know someone else who would be interested in a fresh young housewife, give them a call and I'll take them on too," and she gave them directions to her house.


The two black men, Gene and Andy, did not have a car so they rode with Susan. On the trip to her place Paul asked her just how many men she thought she could take on at one time. Susan thought for a moment before saying that having never done this before she had no idea. Andy said he knew a lot of guys who would like a shot at a girl like her, "But your price might have to come down a bit. After five or six guys you're going to be pretty loose and sloppy and some guys won't want to pay full price for that."

Susan got an image in her mind of eight or ten guys standing around her bed looking down at her and it caused her to blush. What is wrong with me she thought this is only a one-time thing - it's never going to happen again - so why am I thinking of eight or ten guys? "Because" said a small voice from the back of her mind, "You still have to pay off your bookie."

She pulled up in front of her place and for several moments she sat staring straight with her hands on the wheel. It's not too late to back out she thought, all I have to do is tell these guys I've changed my mind and give them a ride back to the track. No, she thought, I've got to have groceries in the house when Brian comes home and this is the only way. She turned and looked at the two guys, "Come on, let's do it."

As they were going up the front steps a car pulled up behind Susan's and the other two guys from the track got out. Once inside Susan turned to them, "We've got to get this done before my husband gets home so while I put the baby down for his nap you guys figure out who gets to be first."

She put little Andy down for his nap and then went into her bedroom and took of her clothes. As she looked at herself in the full length mirror she wondered how she could be so calm and matter of fact about what she was about to do. She had never been with any man other than her husband before, and here she was getting ready for a gangbang. Oh well, if I'm going to be a whore I can at least try to give them their moneys worth. She went to her bureau and got out a pair of nylons and a garter belt and then went to the closet for a pair of high heels. After putting the stuff on, she took one last look at herself in the mirror; not bad she thought, they should like it. Taking a deep breath she said to herself, "Show time" and she turned and headed for the living room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.