Becoming a Slut Wife - Louise - Cover

Becoming a Slut Wife - Louise

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: His wife decided to give his boss a piece of her.....mind?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

I've come to the conclusion that the only thing worse than not knowing that your wife is cheating on you is knowing that she is. It's like that Country Western song, "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." What makes it even worse is that I see the guy she's fucking everyday when I go to work - he's my boss. My wife has admitted to the affair and has made me promise not to say anything about it because she wants to keep on fucking him, but doesn't want him to know that I know. That means that every day I go to work and have to talk to him I know that behind that fucking smile of his he is laughing at me and thinking to himself, "I'm fucking your wife Jack and she's loving it." Why am I going along with it? Why haven't I clocked his sorry ass? Why haven't I tossed the unfaithful bitch out onto the street? Because I love the stupid bitch and because he has managed to turn her into a fuck crazy slut. Since she started the affair with him she has become an insatiable sex machine and I'm loving it a whole lot more than I probably should.

My mom and dad warned me when I was still single to be careful about what I brought home from work with me. Both of them told me that the way to keep peace in the house is to leave work at work when you come home. Did I listen to them? Does any kid listen to his parents when they are passing out advice? Hell no, but they were right and I should have listened to them. My wife Louise is a very strong willed and assertive woman; she is also overbearing, judgmental and contemptuous of those who do not agree with her. I knew when I married her that I was going to need a strong hand to control her and the patience of a Saint to put up with some of the stuff she comes up with, but even knowing her as well as I did I never expected her to do what she did. I came home one day following a very bad day at work. Louise asked me how my day went and I told her. The problem was that I made it sound worse than it really was and when Louise wanted to know why I hadn't done this, or done that I just shrugged my shoulders and forgot about it - but Louise didn't.

I began to get suspicious when Louise started working late two or three days a week. She had been at that job for twelve years and had never before had to work late in the evenings. What made me pretty sure that she was having an affair was one day I noticed that she had on a pair of black lace panties when she got home and undressed. I remembered seeing her put on a pair of pink ones that morning when she dressed for work. When she got into bed and I kissed her goodnight she smelled of soap and it was a fresh smell. Why would she have taken a bath before coming home? Where would she have taken a bath? She was eager to make love and her pussy was hot and wet and when I mentioned it to her she said it was because sex with me was all that she had been thinking about for most of the day. After we finished I got up to go to the bathroom and while there I looked in the dirty clothes hamper. The black lace panties had a white crust in the crotch area and I knew right away that it was dried cum. When I got back in bed I said, "Who is it and how long has it been going on?"

She looked up at me and frowned, "What in the world are you talking about?"

I told her about the panties in the hamper and about the change in panties that I'd noticed and then I said, "And your pussy was hot and wet because some one else has fucked you today and not too long before you got home."

I expected her to come up with some bullshit story about how she kept a spare pair of panties at the office in case of accidents, but she didn't; all she said was "It's your boss Mel, and it has been going on for three months now."

I stared down at her, "Do you love him; are we talking separation and divorce here?"

"No silly, I love you and only you and I'll never leave you. But I guess that you might want to throw me out now and I wouldn't blame you."

I do have to admit that I was somewhat amazed by that - I love you, would never leave you - this coming from a woman who had been cheating on me for three months. "How did it happen?"

The day after I had told her about my bad day at work I had a dentist's appointment and didn't go to work. Louise also works downtown in a building that is only two blocks from the one I work in. During the morning she left her job, went to my place of employment and barged into my boss's office. She then proceeded to give him hell over the way he had been treating me; overloading me with projects with unreasonable deadlines, etc, etc, etc. Melvin got up from his desk, walked past her, closed and locked his office door and then come back to where she was standing. He took her in his arms and said, "God, but I do love a forceful woman" and then he had kissed her. She had tried to push him away but he would not release her or break the kiss. His tongue was probing her mouth and she had found it strangely exciting to be in his office in the middle of the morning being kissed. She said she hadn't even been aware that she was returning it until he released her and she stayed glued to him. His hands had dropped to her skirt hem and he had raised it up to her waist and without being told, asked, or even aware she was doing it, she had taken the skirt and held it while he had used his hands to push down her panties. "I must have you" Mel had said and then he took her right on his desk. She said she had never felt so wicked or sexually alive as when he pushed her back and mounted her like a stud horse claiming a brood mare that was his by right. She had orgasmed twice while Melvin had fucked her. When he came he had pulled out of her, walked around his desk to where her head had been, pushed his cock at her mouth and had told her to suck him hard and she had done it. When he was stiff he moved back around the desk, pulled her up, turned her around and bent her over the desk and then he had taken her from behind.

"He used me! He took what he wanted and I loved it. He used me like a whore off the street - he treated me like a two-bit slut. As he fucked me bent over that desk it was just a hard driving cock and a hungry cunt - not a man and a woman having sex - just a hard cock and a hungry cunt. I can't explain it. If you had tried something like that with me I would have hit you over the head with a cast iron skillet, but from him I couldn't get enough. After he had cum in me the second time he told me - he didn't ask - just told me to go to the Hilton, get a room and call him with the room number and then get ready for him. And I did it. On the way I stopped at Victoria's Secret and got some sexy lingerie, rented a room and got ready for him. He showed up an hour after I called him and then he fucked me for most of the afternoon. He's been fucking me three and four times a week for the last three months and I'm afraid that isn't the worst of it. He shares me with his friends and customers. I'm a regular whore Jack. I'm Melvin's slut and the worst thing about it is that I love it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.