A Pregnant Tale

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: What do you do when a woman shows up at your door, opens her raincoat and shows you what is underneath?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

It was a typical neighborhood party, with the people clustered in pre-ordained groups, one group talking football, another gardening, soccer moms in the family room and the do-it-yourselfers in the dinning room. Since I work swing shift I had arrived a little after midnight and had a lot of catching up to do. Fortunately, I lived right next door so I did not have to worry about drinking and driving. I was fixing myself a drink in the kitchen when Lee came in to get more ice. Lee was the hostess and I had been in heat with her since the day she and her husband Brad had moved in. She knew of my interest, but we both knew it was something that was never going to happen and our relationship had settled into a good-natured semi-sexual give and take. Lee was three months pregnant and she had that healthy sexual glow that women get and to me she had never looked sexier.

"I can't get over it, babe. Three months pregnant and still the sexiest woman in town. You look good enough to eat."

Lee beamed at me, "Why thank you sir. All compliments are gratefully accepted."

The front doorbell rang dragging me out of a fitful sleep. I glanced at the bedside clock and wondered who could be getting me out of bed at 9a.m.on a Sunday morning. I grabbed my robe and went to the door; looking out the peephole I saw Lee standing there. I opened the door and invited her in and only then did I notice the strange way she was dressed; high heels and a raincoat, but a glance outside showed nothing but bright sunshine.

Lee turned to me and said, "Did you really mean it last night when you said that even though pregnant I was the sexiest woman in town?"

I stared at her in some confusion - why was she asking me a question like that? Regaining my wits I said, "Absolutely! All you have to do is give me a chance and I'll prove it."

Now, any other time that I would say something like that she would just laugh and call me a big flirt, but this time she surprised the hell out of me - she opened her raincoat, let it fall to the floor, and stood naked in front of me.

"Would you be willing to prove it by fucking me?"

Sweet Jesus, would I ever. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom where we spent the next three hours doing our absolute best to please each other. She was a tiger in bed and every time I felt that I had given all that I had in me she would manage to get me up again. We only stopped when it was time for Brad to get home from playing golf.

The story Lee gave me was that once they found out she was pregnant Brad stopped having sex with her, even though the doctor told them that it would be perfectly all right until late in the pregnancy. Brad would not touch her for fear of hurting the child. Brad was willing to eat her pussy to try and give her some satisfaction, but that was all. She had been used to having sex daily and since Brad had cut her off she had been climbing walls, but no matter how much she begged and pleaded he would not fuck her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.