Annie and the Neighbors - Cover

Annie and the Neighbors

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He didn't believe what she told him. No way his wife would or could do that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   .

I had been in the backyard working the flowerbeds and in over an hour I had accomplished very little. The reason for the lack of progress was sitting in a lounge chair about sixty feet away and she was wearing two strips of yellow cloth, no bigger than Band-Aids on a body that was designed by the Devil to get men like me in trouble.

I had been casting lustful glances at Amber ever since she was a very early teen. It is very hard not to look at a fifteen-year-old girl who looks and acts twenty-one. The trouble was that Amber knew what she had, knew what it did to men, knew what it caused and knew that the men knew that because of her age that they didn't dare do or say anything. And knowing she was safe she became a terrible flirt and the biggest cock tease that I had ever seen. No, not terrible - evil. Amber did everything but flat out ask you to fuck her knowing that unless you were terminally stupid you would turn and run from her like the Devil was chasing you, which in a way I guess he was. Believe me - it is very hard having an Amber living next door to you.

And then nine months ago Amber had turned eighteen and all the flirting and teasing came to a stop. Amber wasn't stupid - she knew that by turning eighteen the rules of the game had changed. She wasn't really teasing me as I worked, or tried to work, in my flower bed, she was simply sunbathing in her own backyard, but even knowing that the magnificent view wasn't really meant for me I couldn't help but look. Even though I did cast lustful glances at Amber and have, as one ex-president put it, "Lustful thoughts in my heart" Amber had always been safe from me. I was happily married and had never cheated on my Annie and didn't expect that I ever would. I finally managed to tear my eyes away from Amber and I went back to pulling weeds.

I had my head down and was grubbing in the dirt when I sensed someone standing behind me and I looked back and saw Amber standing there. She smiled at me, "I thought it would be easier on your eyes if you didn't have to stare over such a distance." I was dumbfounded and couldn't think of anything to say. "Go ahead and play in your dirt" she said, "I'll just sit here and we can watch each other." That of course was impossible. It was one thing when Amber was sixty feet away, but something else again when she was within touching distance. After five minutes of trying I threw down my hand trowel and I turned to Amber, "Why are you doing this Amber?"

She gave me a thousand-watt smile, "Maybe I have a thing for older men and maybe you turn me on. Also, you've never made a pass at me and maybe I think it's time you should."

I just stared at her speechless as she looked at me with a "balls in your court" look on her face I finally managed to stammer out, "I haven't made a pass at you because you're too young."

"Not anymore. I've been eighteen for over nine months now."

"That may be, but I'm also married and I don't cheat on my wife."

"Why not? She cheats on you."

The look on my face must have said it all, "You didn't know? Oh Mr. Hansen, I always thought that you were one sharp dude. Are you telling me that your wife has been cheating on you for five years now and you didn't have a clue?"

"Five years?"

"Might be longer, I don't know, but five years is how long I've known about it."

"How do you know?"

"I've seen her."

"I don't believe it. You must be mistaken. In the first place Annie would never do that to me and even if she did I would have seen some sign - I would have noticed something."

"That's called denial Mr. Hansen. I told you - I've seen her."

"With who?"

"With my father and my brother."

"I'm sorry Amber, I just don't believe you."

"You want to watch? They do it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday when my mom does charity work over at the church."

"Bullshit Amber. It couldn't have been going on as long as you say without your mom finding out."

"I didn't say she doesn't know, she just doesn't care."

"Why not?"

"Her 'charity work' is keeping the Good Reverend Bob sexually satisfied and as long as dad ignores that she ignores what he does with your wife."

I had a hard time believing what she was telling me. Hell! I didn't believe it. Annie screwing around on me - and for over five years? Impossible. Still, Amber seemed very sure of herself so we sat down at the picnic table and I asked her to tell me what she knew. According to Amber it had started back when I was still traveling for my company - before I got my desk job. Annie had hired Lance to take care of the yard since I was gone so much. One day Lance had bragged to Amber that he had fucked Annie. He said he had gone over to collect for doing the yard work and she had been sunning herself in the backyard. She had asked him to rub some lotion on her and then she had taken him in the house and had fucked him. Amber hadn't believed him. For the next year Lance bragged about fucking Annie two and three times a week and Amber kept saying bullshit.

Then one Monday after I had stopped traveling and had taken a stay at home job Lance told Amber that if she didn't believe him she should hide in his closet. He told her that Annie didn't want to do it in our house anymore because I might come home some day and catch them. Fifteen minutes after Amber had gone into the closet Annie and Lance had come into the room and Amber had watched for over two hours as her brother and my wife fucked on the bed right in front of Amber's eyes.

"It was neat. He would fuck her and then she would make him eat his cum out of her pussy and then they would fuck again. Lance told me later that eating out her pussy was the price he had to pay for being able to fuck her. He said your wife demanded it and told him that he could fuck her whenever he wanted and as many times as he wanted as long as he ate his cum out of her when he was done."

Amber found it exciting to watch and she told Lance to let her know from then on so she could watch. She said she had watched the two of them at least a hundred times. Then about two years ago she had been in the closet watching and Lance and Annie were making so much noise that they hadn't heard her dad come home. He heard the noise and came to see what was going on. He walked into the room and watched for a minute or two until the two of them noticed him and then Annie had tried to push Lance off of her until she noticed Amber's dad undressing and then she had smiled and had gone back to taking care of Lance. Then it got kinky.

"After Lance fucked her my dad had to clean her up and then Lance had to clean up after dad."

For the last two years she had watched my wife fuck both her dad and her brother and always on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

"She looks really hot when she does the both of them and she actually screams when they eat her after they fuck her. I get so hot my pussy drips and someday I'm going to find out what it's like to have a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy at the same time."

I sat there and shook my head in disbelief as Amber told me that my wife had been fucking around on me for over five years and not just with one, but with two guys. And did I really know that it was only two? I hadn't a clue about them so who knew how many more there might be or might have been? Amber was just too definite for me to doubt her anymore. I only had one question and I asked it, "Why are you telling me all of this Amber?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.