Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 4: The Cousins

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Cousins - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I had received a football scholarship to Indiana University, a year later Ann joined me having transferred to IU from William & Mary. Her presence on campus validated all of the pussy I passed up my freshman year. And let me tell you, there was a lot of offers; half of the football team thought I was queer until I showed up the next year with the petite little spitfire that was Ann. Then the whole team, especially the brothers were jealous of me, the brothers couldn't shut up about Ann's very curvaceous butt. Even today, that is Ann's best feature but she has always known that.

Ann's parents died within two months of each other that year and she quit taking her birth control pills, which lead to Barbara. After I dropped out of IU, Ann was enjoying her job as an office manager and didn't want to go back to Suffolk County. The only thing she was missing was the Cousins. Not our cousins. Teresa Quigley was Ann's best friend from childhood and Terry (Quigley) Somers was Teresa's older cousin by two years. Throughout middle school and high school, the three were as thick as thieves.

The joke was that Ann was the only one between them that knew how to pick a guy. Teresa only had a few boyfriends but each one was a loser. Terry on the other hand liked to play the field. No, Terry liked sex and didn't hide it. The girls in high school called her nasty names while their boyfriends stood in line to be blown by her. Between their personalities and looks, oh, I didn't tell you? They are both on the fugly side; they were not liked by the 'In' crowd.

Terry has a large mole on her right check that has nasty hairs growing out of it and Teresa has her own mole on the side of her left nostril and lips that look like she is part fish. So why were guys interested in them? Boobs. Both of them had tits galore. In high school Teresa's were probably the same size as Leticia's while Terry's were probably a tad bigger, but both of them were more rubenesque in shape vice the definitely more slender hourglass shape of Leticia which helped make her mountains look all the bigger. The older they got the larger their chest grew.

A few years after Ann had her cancer, Teresa showed up with her bastard child Kerry in tow. Somehow the welfare mother was able to scrounge up enough money to move her lazy ass to Indianapolis. They stayed with us until the State of Indiana added a new welfare mom to their rolls and then she found a house in a better neighbor hood than ours that took Section H. For some reason, the fact that Teresa was able to move into a better area then us really pissed Ann off.

Then three years later Terry and her two unkempt girls showed up in town from Suffolk County.

It seems their father, a loser by the name of Jason Somers had emptied their bank account, loaded up the mini-van at 3am and left to meet up with some obese chick in Florida he met playing an online computer game. When their landlord kicked them out on the street, Teresa and Ann brought them back to Indy. Thankfully they stayed with Teresa because Terry's daughters took after their mother and aren't the cleanest of little girls. Well actually not so little anymore.

The three 'cousins' were back to being as thick as thieves, which meant that Ann was gone even more. This didn't seem to bother the kids or I because Ann turned into a screamer; sadly, not in the bedroom. Any time Ann would want something, she would demand it and if we were slow, she would start screaming her demands. Before I knew it, her requests were starting with her screaming. So now, I think it is safe to say, the kids and I were happier when she wasn't there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.