Preview

Black & Tan Blues

by itmgr2010

Copyright© 2009 by itmgr2010

Erotica Story: When did love stop being enough?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial  

This is a story that took place in the swinging 70's. The Vietnam War and the draft were coming to an end. Richard Nixon really was a crook. We were still safe from HIV and AIDS. The internet was only a gleam in Al Gore's eye. The first portable phones were just being developed by Motorola. And General Motors, Ford and Chrysler actually made cars that people wanted to buy. Life was good.

This is a work of fiction. But in every story there is a kernel of truth, an incident that really occurred or maybe a character or characters that really existed. With that said any similarities to persons living or dead is purely intentional. My thanks to wildhafer for his editing skills and words of encouragement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.