Deeds - Cover

Deeds

by dangerouslydead

Copyright© 2009 by dangerouslydead

Drama Sex Story: A Story where Leroy had to make a decision that just broke his heart!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Couple   White Male   Safe Sex   Slow   .

This story is dedicated to D G Hear and Just Plain Bob, two of my favorite authors of all time (yes, I am including Agatha Christie in the list as well). My English is poor, however, I beg you to look beyond it for a moment and tell me if the story was engaging.

My name is Leroy Washington and I am a 28 year old computer engineer employed with a fortune 500 company. I am also part-owner of a small chain of used car dealership which my elder and younger brother look after. I live in California with my girlfriend of three years, Desiree Dixon. We met when I first moved to California and she helped me find an apartment (she was working for a real estate agency back then). She works for a legal house now and is enrolled to become a lawyer.

I am not the most outgoing person and have no friends in Woodland Hills. My only friend Ray stays in Sacramento and it is not very often that we get together. He has a two year old daughter who thinks that Ray is her personal property and demands every waking moment from him. I wish at times that I had a daughter that would do the same to me. With Dee in my life, I was looking forward to a happy life ahead of me. She is a very open person and takes care to include me in all that she does. She insisted since the time we started dating that I drive her for the "girl's night out" and on more occasions than one I have ended up spending the evening with them. Most of her friends are either her childhood friends or have stayed together for the last 20 odd years.

So you get the general picture. I was leading the life that people only dream of. In between the job and the money that I got from the car dealership chain, I was making a cool 100,000 dollars a year. I drove a BMW and my Dee drove a Porsche. Her number plate read "Washington Queen". It was a way of saying that she was the queen of my hearts. This was the number plate that I recognized in front of me when I was driving home one night from work. I was out late that because Dee had told me that she wanted to spend some time with one of her colleague who was feeling down. The idea of going back to an empty home on Friday night did not appeal to me too much. I went up to Ray's and spent some time playing with Lyra and talking with Ray and Melinda, his wife.

I stopped at a jewelry shop on my way back and bought the biggest stone that I could afford. It was time that I made Dee mine to hold and cherish for the rest of my life. When I saw her car driving in front of me I thought it was nice that the two of us would reach home together. I intended to start pampering her as soon as we got in the house and would make sure that when we came out of the house in the morning on Monday we would be engaged to be married, not that I had any doubts that she would say yes. She, however, seemed to have other plans and made a left about a mile before our exit. I do not know why, but I followed. It could just have been a reflex on my part.

Her car stopped at the sidewalk and a tall well dressed man got down from the car. After taking a step away from the door he leaned and took a handkerchief from his pocket and handed her from the window. I could see her putting the handkerchief in the dashboard as she blew him a kiss and drove off. As she stopped in front of a video rental I drove past her and saw her taking a video from the dashboard and walking into the shop. It was late in the night and I do not think she noticed me. I thought nothing of the man in the car with her, as it could be anyone who she agreed to drop on her way home. For all I know he could be the husband of her friend who was feeling down.

I reached home and in about half an hour I heard her coming in. We had a light dinner and then we retired to the bedroom. She went into the bathroom as I settled in for the night. She came back several minutes later wearing only a black lacy top and black thong. She tossed the cover so that I was exposed. She clicked on the CD player and as Michael Bolton sang "Can I touch you there", she began a bump and grind. She toyed with her top, teasingly raising the hem, then playing with some ribbons that held the top closed. One by one, the ribbons became untied. She flashed her ample chest at me several times, displaying two dime-sized nipples. Then the top came off as she draped it around my neck. Her black sin glowed in the dim light of the night lamp. With her hands on my shoulders she wiggled her hips, looking into my eyes and smiling at what she saw. Then she turned to show me her perfectly firm, round bottom. She pushed the waistband down below her butt, then wiggled it a couple of times before she turned to face me again. Placing her thumbs in her waistband, she slid it down to show me a bare pubic mound. Wiggling, she turned her right side to me, and then slid her thong off in one calculated sexy movement. Stepping out of the thong, she lifted it, and then dropped it on the floor as she turned to show me her now completely naked body.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she leaned in placing her nipples in front of my face. I knew exactly what to do, but wanted to prolong the foreplay today. Even a direct attack on her nipples would kill the foreplay that I had in my mind. I pulled her down and instead of kissing her nipples I kissed her with such force that I sucked the air right out of her lungs. I am a well endowed man and though I do not believe in the cliché that black men are well endowed, but I had the proverbial black cock. She was sitting on top of me and was rubbing her pussy all over my cock.

I took the backs of her knees in my hands and got up, lowering her body onto the bed. I leaned forward, pressing my hot, long rod against her mound and took her breasts in my hands, kneading them softly and brushing the nipples with my palms. "Yes" she whispered as her nipples hardened under my palms. I could feel her getting wetter and wanted nothing more than taste her sweet pussy. The aroma and the feeling of her hot, wet pussy pressed to mine was making me delirious. I dropped to my knees and stuck my tongue deep inside her, making her moan and thrash about the bed a bit. I ate her to an orgasm and then followed it up with another orgasm on my penetrating fingers and clit rubbing thumb.

Then I gently entered her. I kept my hands wrapped tightly around her hips to keep her from bucking me off in a moment of passion. The love making was most satisfying. She kept on encouraging me and made me feel absolutely on top of the world. She sounds of satisfaction made me even hornier and we ended up fucking twice more during the night.

We slept late next morning and it was close to noon when we woke up. I was the first to get up. As I got up I saw her sleeping beside me. Her face was partially covered with hair and she had a calm angel like feel on her face. I walked up to my laptop and opened up my diary. I wrote in there how happy I felt today and I also wrote about my plans for the evening. That reminded me. My plans needed the right ambiance and I had no candles in the house. I also wanted to buy some flowers and maybe something special for her.

I rushed out so that I could buy the stuff I needed and got back home before she woke up. I found that my car had a flat tire and I need to borrow her car. I hated this. Her car was too girly for me to be comfortable. I got in and drove to the supermarket. After shopping hastily (I wanted to get back before she woke up), I got back in the car and drove back. I opened the dashboard looking for a napkin to wipe my hands before I touched her fur covered driving wheel. I saw a piece of cloth and remembering the handkerchief from last night took it out to wipe my hands with it. It was not a handkerchief; it was a soft satin thong. I recognized the thong immediately. It was one that we bought for our tip to Vermont. So if this was what the man handed to her ... I could not think of anything. My mind was going numb; I felt my whole world crashing around me. I just sat there, thoughtless. I was not angry, not hurt and not thinking. There might be an explanation for his, was the first thought that came to my mind but then I dismissed it. I have not handled any thongs ever that did not mean sex.

As I drove home, I knew that all plans for my proposals had to be kept on hold. I could not walk into a marriage with doubts in my mind. Doubt is a horrible thing, it basically destroy relationships even when it is unfounded. As I drove into the garage I could feel a surge of emotions. I was hurting. I was hurting bad. I needed this to be resolved fast.

As I entered the apartment I heard her speak over the phone, "I cannot meet you tonight. I have just found out that Leroy has plans for us this evening that are more important than me meeting you." After a brief silence I heard her speak "Of course I love you more than I love Leroy, but let us admit, you are not going to divorce that wife of yours and I am not going to spend my life being a white man's whore. I wish that I could be with you always instead of this wimp of a man. He does not even recognize the fact that I might need some rough loving. Last night he was all mushy and ate me to a climax and then fingered me to another and then fucked me. I did not climax when he fucked me, I pretended. I am not a cold woman who does not come; I just do not come when he is making love to me. Yet, I will say yes to marry him when he asks me tonight. This is unless you can find it in you to leave your wife and take me to be yours, the way I want it."

I have had enough of this. There was just one fact — she was cheating on me. This was end of life as I knew it. I slammed the door so that she would know I had come. She simply put the phone down and walked up to me and kissed me as I entered the kitchen. Then she told me that she was going to take a bath and asked me to prepare the breakfast.

I walked to the phone and picked it up and hit the redial button as soon as she was out of the kitchen. A lady answered the call and I told her that this was a call from the phone company and that there was a fault in the phone lines and lots of complains had been received. We were just checking if the phones were working fine because we would not want anyone charged for phone calls not made by them due to this mix up. She thanked the phone company for taking care of this. Some small talk later I had her phone number — 555 1234. Now I knew that he lived within a few miles from my house due to the area code. He must have lived near the place she dropped him.

When she came out of the bathroom, I was still sitting in the kitchen, although the breakfast wasn't ready. I wasn't ready either — to confront her. It had to be done in the right manner, at the right time. I was just too lost in thought when she said "what's gotten into you. Did you hear a word of what I said?"

I told her that I was distracted and told her a sob story about one of my class mates being in a fatal car accident and how I came to know of it today when I called up my brother. She said that she understood me. I just sat there thinking how wrong she was. She never understood me, or else she would not go around doing what she did.

I passed the day sitting in a corner moping and feeling sorry for myself. By the time evening came I was feeling sorry for her. She did not come from a very rich family but had gotten used to a lavish lifestyle due to my money. She was going to lose that and she had already lost me. It was then it dawned on me, she had one thing more to lose — her lover-boy. All I had to do was make sure that she lost him and then letting her know I knew would be better, she would be all alone. I knew that she would have all her friends and they would give her some support.

I made a few phone calls early next day and made an astounding discovery. The phone number belonged to a certain Chris Walker, husband of her friend Mary. This was going to hurt her more than I thought. She might just end up losing her friends too. I was sorry for Mary, though. She was the sweetest person you could meet. I remember one time when I was really sick and Dee was out of town Mary had made a trip twice a day for a week to ensure that I was well fed and taken care of. Since that time I saw her as my younger sister. We even joked about it when we met. Being very shy, I actually had not tried to befriend her too much but I always felt good about seeing her around.

I sleepwalked the whole day and at the end of the day I gave my two weeks notice to the company letting them know I was quitting because I was planning on moving back home and not intended to stay on in California beyond the next month. My boss was shocked and offered me a raise and even promised to talk about a promotion with the management. He said I was too good an employee to lose for any reason.

Next I went and met Ray and told him what had transpired. I pulled no punches in giving him the details of what I knew. He was very understanding and gave me the right advise — forget revenge and walk away. In my efforts to hurt Dee I would be hurt too. I knew that, but I knew any hurt would not pain as much as I pained right now.

I knew that I was going to make Dee regret what she had done to me.

I reached home late in the evening to find that Dee had not returned. I installed a key logging software on her computer and then took out the audio recording device and planted them in each of the rooms and then bugged the telephone so that I could monitor what was going on. All of it was being recorded in my laptop. All that I needed to hook up to my laptop was a small dongle that looked almost like a Bluetooth dongle. It was the receiver for all the microphones and recorded each microphone in a separate file. It was all very complicated but for someone who was born to play with computers and gadgets it was no big deal. I also installed a high-resolution video camera overseeing our bed. I was all setup by midnight and Dee was still not home. She came in around one in the morning and was surprised to find me still awake. I acted normal and told her that I had a bit of surprise for her this weekend. I let her know that I was planning a party this weekend and I had an important announcement to make.

She obviously thought that I was going to propose to her in front of the whole crowd and make a lot of fuss about it. She ought to have known me better; I am a very private person and would have done nothing of the sort. I asked her to invite all her friends in the party and also informed her that I had already invited her folks over for the party. I was not going to take any prisoners. People were going to get hurt and I wanted her to be blamed for everything.

Than I informed her that I was going away for a day the next morning and would not be back till following morning. Just as soon as I went to the shower she called up Chris. As I came out of the bathroom I saw her hanging up. I later heard the recording of the phone conversation where she asked him to come over the next day and they would spend the day together. He suggested that he could pretend to go out of state and be with her not just the day but also the night. She then told him that she would love fucking him in my bed. "It would complete his status as a cuck", she said and then the two of them had a good laugh about it.

I called up Mary from my mobile as I left the house for office and asked her to meet me at a restaurant not too far from where she had her practice setup. She was a budding plastic surgeon and had quite a practice someone so young. She was just 27 and barely out of med school but her miraculous operation of a burn patient had been headline news and now she had a roaring practice for those who wanted to look flawless.

When Mary met me later that day I told her what I knew and she was very calm about it all. She did not cry or even get angry. She just had a sad look in her eyes. She asked me what I intended to do next and I told her about the recording and the plans that her husband and the love of my life had made. She said that since she would be opting for a divorce, the recordings would come in very handy. She however, asked me if there was a need to humiliate them in public. I chose not to reply, I had no justification. I just had the urge.

When I got home from the "trip" I was welcomed with the warmth and affection that I deserved. I knew it was an act. I did not make any efforts to get physically close to her. It was almost revolting to even touch her. I had to do something about it. If I did not sleep with her in the same bed she would ask questions and I might lose my composure and let her have it. I did not intend to give in so easily.

I told her that I had a lot of work to finish as I was looking forward to getting the job I carried from client site finished up before weekend. I told her, it might even result in a promotion and it would make the rest of life a lot easier. She bought that and I sat down on my computer with my headphones on and stared to put together a show for the people that were going the premier of the audio/video clip that I had collected. It had everything good porn could have -- blowjobs, fuck in at least 5 different positions, a lot of dirty talk and yes, it had anal too, not just anal it had ATM as well. Anal was something that she denied me all through our relationship.

I suddenly find my eyes wet. I was crying. As I looked at the diamond ring I bought for her, I was feeling a sudden loss of faith. It was almost someone had ripped my heart out and all that was left was an empty cage of ribs with a hollowness that was all-engulfing. I walked to the bedroom and looked at her and cried some more. Have you ever seen a 28-year-old six foot one man cry? You might some day and it will not be a very pretty sight I must assure you. It takes a lot of courage for a man to admit that he is hurting. I had found that courage and I was just wondering if I could find enough courage in me to forgive her and not to go through with the sordid plan of mine. I did not have the courage to ask myself this question, not tonight, certainly not tonight.

The next morning I told Dee that I was going to stay home all week, as I have to finish paper work on the new client. She took it well. I also asked her to take a few days off and spend some time with me. I wanted her to know what she was going to miss in the years to come. I wanted her to taste luxuries that she had never known. I wanted her to know what she was throwing away. Every time that she would think back on our days together the only question I wanted her to ask was "How could I be so stupid?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.