Isabelle and the Company Party - Cover

Isabelle and the Company Party

Copyright© 2009 by Isabelle Vagaba

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Isabelle is the hot wife of a wimpy husband. She starts working on a big company and, during one of its ill reputed parties, ends up cheating on her poor submissive hubby with lots of co-workers and some of her bosses!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Big Breasts  

Part 3

The couple walks to the pool area with Isabelle giggling and greeting her office friends while Nate just smiles along, noticing the lewd stares of the guys at his sexy wife's body. They leave the main hall and arrive at a large open area.

There are, in fact three different pools, a larger one that is full of people, swimming and playing around, a smaller one that is clearly meant for children and is almost empty and a last pool, that is, in fact a hot tub. The tub is round and fits comfortably five people sitting around it. It is set high above the ground and people need a six step stair to get inside it. Its walls are about five to five three tall, with a thin vapor floating over it. The hot tub looks inviting, yet it is empty now.

When they finally make it through the small crowd at the pool area entrance, Belle sees a small group of beautiful girls and elbows her hubby, getting his attention while he finishes his drink.

"Hey, there are my girlfriends!" She says waving to them. Isabelle's barely contained tits wobble with it and suddenly all male eyes are on her chest. "Michelle, Bruna!"

"Belle!" They cheer back, obviously half drunk already. "So cool you came!"

Nate smiles, watching they approach. The girls are beautiful and dressed in bikinis as daring as his wife's. His cock feels a little stiff against his jeans. Bruna is a cute long haired brunette with tits as big as Belle's, blessed with a pleasantly plump fair skinned body. Michelle is also a brunette, but tanned, slim and athletic, with small tits but a perfect butt.

"Girls, this s my husband, Nate!" Isabelle introduces him to the hot girls.

He smiles at each, extending his hand to shake. His eyes gravitate towards Michelle. Before he realizes, Nate is staring inappropriately at the cute and gold skinned brunette. He feels ashamed of his own desires and looks back at his gorgeous wife, trying to hide his attraction to the girls nearby.

"Hi Nate." Michelle says. "Belle told us a lot about you!" She starts to laugh.

"Yes, she told us you are a LITTLE darling!" Bruna completes and they laugh.

Nate can't help but blush hearing it. He notices the double meaning in what they're saying. The skinny man wonders how much Isabelle must have said ... and, worst of all, that the girls must think he's not big enough. But the three of them look so good he can hardly focus on the implications.

"I ... well..." Nate stammers, unsure of what to say. His eyes are soon roving over each of them again.

"Belle looks so HOT!" Bruna giggles in a tipsy way, cutting his speech. "You are lucky to have such a hot wife!"

"I know I am." Nate smiles. "The luckiest man here!" He grins happily as he looks his wife in her little red bikini.

"You know, even in her work clothes we could see she was staked." Michelle adds. "But in this bikini ... she looks just FUCK-A LI-TIOUS!"

The girls laugh at the joke while Nate smiles dumbly. Ogling Michelle's perky breasts again. He is just unable to let himself realize what it means - if the girls could see how hot you are, how great those firm breasts are ... then surely every man belle works with can too!

"You know Nate, all the guys in office are crazy to get into her panties ... but now they'll be climbing up the walls to do it!" Bruna elbows the wimpy husband. "You are so lucky to have this HOT, hot wife!"

"Good thing she's in love with me." Nate smiles unsure of his own words. Yet he enjoys the contact, feeling myself swell a little at it. A week and a half without sex, or even a tug, and he is pretty pent-up ... even an innocent touch is enough to turn him on.

"Yes, or else she'd be fucking all those well hung hunks at the office!" Michelle agrees.

"With tits like hers every guy would die to cope a feel. Hell, they'd give an arm to fuck her!" Michelle continues. "Hey Paul!" She calls a coworker who was walking by. "Come here and tell me, wouldn't you fuck Isabelle if you could?"

"Oh hell, yes!" Nate's eyes widen as Paul steps closer grinning. The handsome man winks, staring at Isabelle, checking her out in her bikini as her husband blushes. Nate has one hand in his pocket and the other holds his drink, watching the scene stunned. He just can't believe this is happening.

"No, you wouldn't!" Isabelle giggles looking very proud of his immediate answer. She presses her arms to the sides of her tits 'casually', making them grow to huge proportions.

"God! Look at those melons." Michelle says. "I wish I had tits that big." Paul glances at Michelle, he grins and nods, as if agreeing. Then he turns back to the busty blonde with a half-drunk smile on his face.

"Oh fuck yea, I'd slip my cock right between them ... fuck her like that 'til..." Paul suddenly stops and frowns. "Hey, isn't she married?"

"Yes." Bruna laughs. "And this is Nate, her hubby!" The wimpy husband stares at Paul, red-faced, as he laughs.

"Sorry man." The smiling coworker says, not really looking like he regrets his words. "You're lucky to have a wife that hot."

"That's what we were telling him!" Bruna agrees. "We were saying that all guys want to get into her panties ... no offense Nate!"

"Yeah. Better hold onto her. Paul grins, winking at Belle who openly smiles back. "She's a wanted woman! With tits like that it is no surprise."

"Do you think her boobs are bigger than mine?" Bruna asks with jealousy on her voice.

The new man looks at the brunette's boobs appraisingly. Then he turns to take a good look at Isabelle's. Nate's eyes grow wide at the way Paul leers at his wife's jugs, but doesn't to spoil the moment and look jealous in Belle's eyes, so he just shuts up and let the other man stare as much as he wants.

"I'm not sure..." Paul finally says, in doubt.

"Look again!" Bruna smiles and sticks out her tits. Paul's eyes grow wide, as does Nate's.

"Hey, you're cheating!" Isabelle laughs and does the same, presenting her ripe melons to her coworker, not shy about her husband's presence.

"This is too hard to judge..." He chuckles and reaches up to slip his fingers around Bruna's breasts. He squeezes them a little and finally says. "Yeah, Isabelle's are bigger." He smiles, without touching the blonde.

Nate's mind races. How could Paul know that Bell's boobs would 'feel' bigger? The wimpy husband realizes that maybe he's felt them before ... would Isabelle have done it? He is not sure, but he is too scared to annoy her or too cause a commotion to complain. Nate knows she is too hot a woman for a man like him, so he ends up swallowing his pride and fears.

"No way!" Bruna yells. "You didn't touch hers!" She says enraged! "You can't tell me I'm smaller than Isabelle if you didn't touch hers!"

"Nate." Michelle asks sweetly. "Would you mind if Paul just, you know ... touched slightly on Belle's bobs, just for a second, to measure it?" She tries to make it sound unimportant. "It is no big deal, just a second!"

"Please!" Bruna begs turning to Nate, grabbing his hands and making him turn to face her. The husband's eyes are now away from Belle as he looks at the beautiful busty brunette. "You can measure mine too." She grabs Nate's hands and places them all of a sudden on her large udders. "I need a second opinion, and you already know what Belle's tits feel like."

Nate's mouth drops in surprise. He feels breasts under his hands, his eyes go wide as he looks at Bruna. The pale brunette smiles to him, forcing the wimpy man to knead her large mounds. Her boobs are full and about the same size as his wife's, but not as firm as Belle's, maybe just a little larger.

With his side view Nate watches as Paul steps up confidently. His hands rising to slip around Isabelle's firm full tits. He squeezes them, fondling the large hooters right in front of her hubby as if he wasn't there. Michelle laughs as Nate touch Bruna's melons and Paul touches Belle's.

"Darling!" Isabelle giggles. "I never knew you were so fun! You are measuring Bruna!" she looks at her husband with a sly smile. "Since you are kneading Bruna, there is no harm in Paul measuring me, right?"

"I ... ah..." Nate gulps, his hands drop from Bruna's firm tits as Paul squeezes Isabelle's knockers.

"I know you'd agree!" Michelle steps between man and wife, hugging the skinny man. Her body prevents Nate from seeing Isabelle and Paul. "Nate, you are a darling!"

"I-I am?" He stammers, feeling in pleasure her lithe and slim body against his. He touches her slightly and feels her firm, toned, athletic body and looses all attention on his wife's actions.

"Yes!" Michelle distracts Nate. The girls keep him stunned, lost in a daze of lust. "I wish I had a boyfriend so cool about other guy touch my tits!" She says with her sweet breath on his ear, making him shiver.

People start to stare at the little group of giggling girls and guys playing with their tits. Some of the women in the pool area give them an evil look, more because they are jealous of the attention they are getting than any from any moralistic notion. But others giggle playfully, usually the ones already drunk, considering the idea of starting a game like that themselves. On the other hand, all the guys are staring at Belle and Bruna wide eyed, obviously in lust.

Paul's hands drift down Isabelle's body. Her coworker is grinning wickedly as one of his hands round to cup the blonde's large firm ass and give it a squeeze as her friends stand close. Paul smiles, knowing that the poor husband has his vision blocked by the cute girls' bodies. On his side of the action, Nate hopes that Michelle can't feel his erection as she hugs him.

Isabelle's bikini top slips a little bit, baring her nipples. She mouths 'OOPS!', but doesn't tuck the large boobs back into cover. Paul leans in, kissing one nipple then the other. He pulls Isabelle up, close against him, before slipping a hand around her wrist and guiding the hot wife into the hot tub.

Nate doesn't even see Paul's hand on his wife's butt as they climb in to slip under the water. The wimpy husband stands there in his jeans and shirt, unable to follow what happens to his woman as the girls talk excitedly around him. When he looks back Nate finally notices Belle is gone.

"Hey Nate, are you done feeling up Bruna's tits?" Isabelle asks in an angry voice from the tub. The hot tub is round, tiered and bubbly. The bubbles obscure everything below the surface.

"Honey! I ... I wasn't! She made me, you saw it!" He answers blushing, obviously embarrassed.

"Oh yeah!" Belle says in anger. Her hand grabs Paul's cock under the bubbling water. "And I could see how hard you resisted!"

"Honey she grabbed my hands! Ah God, I'm soo sorry!" Nate wonders what to do.

He knows he'll have to buy her flowers and chocolates tomorrow. But he is scared of her reaction now, Belle has a fiery temperament. As if taking some revenge on her husband, the blonde wife takes her coworker's hard dick out of the trucks, all hidden in the hit tub.

"Well ... maybe I should forgive you." She surprises her hubby. "You were just being playful, right Paul?" Isabelle asks as she starts to jerk him off under the water.

"Yea, of course ... just being playful." Paul agrees closing his eyes as Isabelle's expert hands work on his nine inches pole. "It is not like your husband, groping other woman right in front of you is anything really wrong..." He grins with his hand under the water against Belle's thigh, sliding towards her bikini bottoms, as his stiff dick swells in her hand.

Nate watches from the floor, his head slightly above the hot tub. The poor husband notices Isabelle's arm begin to move. He can't help but blush as Michelle and Bruna hover close, whispering to each other.

"Ok..." Isabelle grins, not stopping the masturbation. "Now you know you have absolutely NO RIGHT to complain about anything I do today! You already had your share of 'mischievousness' ... I can have mine now, right?"

"Wh ... what do you mean, baby?" Nate asks blushing. He watches in disbelief as Belle's shoulder move. Deep inside he knows what she's doing. And knows he doesn't have the guts to stop her. Worst than that, the wimpy man is somehow turned on by it. Even feeling as humiliated as he is, Nate's cock is aching in his pants.

"Since you are allowed to touch and grope another girl, I can dance and have fun with other guys too..." Isabelle says with an impish smile. "No big deal, just dancing and games."

"I ... I guess, okay. Sure." He nods meekly. "Just dancing..."

" ... And games!" Isabelle adds forcefully.

"Yeah. Sure baby, games." Nate trails off. He blushes red as the weird realization washes over him. He finally accepts the fact that he is seeing his wife is stroking another man's dick not six feet away from him.

"Tha's ok." She calms down, her arms slowing the pace of the wild masturbation. Paul actually moans, relieved. "Now, can you fetch another drink? This time make it a tequila for us!"

"U-us?" Nate's eyes grow wide. The poor man knows he'll obey and he also knows he'll pretend he can't tell Belle is stroking Paul's fat cock under the water.

"You fool, us is you and me!" Isabelle giggles calming down her nervous hubby.

"Oh, of course. Sure baby." He smiles relieved. "I'll be right back."

He leaves the hunky man with his wife as the girls laugh aloud. Nate knows they are laughing at him, but he doesn't care, all he can think is of Bruna's delightful tits and his wife having unlawful fun with her coworker just in front of him. 'How can this be so exciting?!' he asks himself. He can't understand why he is so horny with the thought of his beautiful wife giving a hand job to an arrogant stranger.

"Ok Paul, the bartenders are full of people to attend, we do have some time!" Isabelle giggles as they see the skinny husband walk away in a hurry.

"What a loser." Paul grins, kissing Isabelle's lips. "Why'd you marry that guy?" His solid cock twitches in her grip.

"Well ... he is nice and don't try to boss me around!" Isabelle shrugs. "I don't like to belong to one man. I like to have my fun with my lovers, so I need a hubby like Nate. We were made for each other!"

"Well ... if you like to have fun with your lovers you can count me in!" Paul grabs one of her tits while the other hand rubs between her thighs insistently. "Call me up next time he's outta town and I'll give you what you need."

"Why wait?" The horny blonde tucks her bikini bottom to the side and guides his cock to her pussy.

Paul grins surprised as she pushes him, so he is ends up sitting on the inside bench of the tub. She turns her back to him, showing her large heart shaped butt, and slips up onto his lap. The solid length starts rubbing against the entrance of her twat. Then he presses it to cunt, forcing up the large pole between her folds. Isabelle closes her eyes and opens her legs, letting the massive cockhead slide slowly into her married pussy. But, before the whole tip manages to fit into her small opening, she hears a voice.

"Don't start the fun without us!" Isabelle turns to see Michelle, Bruna, Lizzy and Carol climb into the tub, along four guys. Michelle is an athletic and tanned brunette with Middle Eastern features and a perfect butt, large and very muscular as well as great legs. Bruna is a pleasantly plump brunette, with a curvy body and cover girl face; her tits are very large and slightly sagging. Lizzy is tall and has a beautiful dark brown hair; she has classic features and a body to die for, with tits slightly bigger than Belle's. Carol is tall and slim, with surprisingly large C cup boobs and a bubble shaped ass, her long straight hair goes down almost to her ass and her skin is pale and perfect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.