Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Peter did indeed tell Sharon the next morning about 'du gwraig'. Her eyes shone with excitement and happiness. "I thought you might have a gift when I first looked into your eyes," she said and then laughed. "Between us we might manage to keep that husband of mine out of harm's way"

Peter was very moved by a drive over Salisbury Plain seeing all the tumuli and tree clumps.

"I can almost hear it speaking to me," he said wonderingly to Louise.

Stonehenge had a remarkable effect on him. First of all, like so many others, he was awed by the fact that primitive men had managed to move the huge stones such a distance and then erect them. Finally, almost timorously, he touched one and recoiled as though he had received an electric shock.

"Are you all right?" Louise asked anxiously.

He nodded and reached out again. This time there was no recoil. Instead he seemed to go into a trance. Finally, he turned back to Louise and took her shoulders in his hands.

"I was right," he said. "We were destined for each other and will know great happiness together. We shall have two boys and two girls, all of whom will excel in the arts or spiritual world. Our role is to give love to all around us."

Louise could only gaze at him but she felt totally at ease and confident with what he had said. "We are agreed," she said simply. Then after a short pause, "Did they speak to you in Welsh?"

Peter's eyes widened. "No," he said in wonder, "not this time."

It was a silent couple that made its way back to the Stone's. By mutual agreement they said nothing to Sharon other than that they had had fun.

On Tuesday they visited Salisbury Cathedral. Peter thought it was beautiful. He also felt serenity and sanctity.

The following day they drove to Peter's parents. Dilys greeted Louise warmly. Louise took to her immediately. It was only later when Peter's father came home that 'du gwraig' was mentioned.

Dilys smiled happily. His father, Gareth, took it in his stride. "You're your mother's son in so many ways," he said affectionately. He smiled at Louise. "I've survived," he added.

Louise was captivated by the beauty of the Gower Peninsula. Peter showed her where he planned to set up his business and they spent several days sailing. She loved every minute of it.

Peter announced that he wanted to visit the Preseli Mountains where the Stonehenge stones had come from. He did not experience anything special except that he said he felt a kinship with the place. He did add though that next term he wanted to do some wandering in Snowdonia and on the Denbigh Moors from Aberystwyth.

The Thornes came down to stay with the Hoddinots and, due to Michael's fame in the ornithological world, they and Annette and Harry were able to see the bustards on Salisbury Plain. That was another milestone for Annette.

All too soon Harry had to go back to work and subsequently the girls made their way to Nottingham. Both, to their surprise and delight, were selected for the squad to go to the Hamburg Masters tournament in early October when they would play two Test Matches against Germany. Both families and both fiancés determined to be present even if the girls were not selected for the final sides.

Annette was selected for the first match but Louise was relegated to the bench. Although they lost 2-0 Annette played well and was selected for the second game as well. So was Louise and the power of their partnership became evident. They drew 1-1 but several times the pair wrong footed their opponents and only stubborn defence and superb goal keeping prevented Annette from scoring twice. They were in for the rest of the season.

Both were worried about training but were reassured that provided they kept fit, continued to play for Aberystwyth and turned up for squad training before major fixtures there would be no problem.

Harry was so proud of Annette he felt his heart would burst. All the girls' supporters cheered themselves hoarse but all he could do afterwards was to gaze at her with a bemused smile on his face and, whenever the opportunity presented itself, hug her joyously. She was thrilled, and Harry was delighted when, every now and again, she did one of her fourteen year-old's jigs. Deborah smiled lovingly and indulgently, nudging Richard in the ribs. He, in his undemonstrative way, was no less proud and happy than anyone else.

Sharon was beside herself, beaming with pride one minute and trying to stifle emotional howls the next. Neil kept a firm arm round her shoulders. Louise and Peter quietly shifted into a world of their own but their happiness and his pride were plain for all to see.

Term had started again at Aberystwyth when the girls returned from Hamburg. They received an ecstatic welcome from the hockey team and the Thornes. They also became celebrities on campus.

"I'm getting writer's cramp from signing all these autographs," Annette complained to Louise one evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.