Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Not a word was said as they wolfed their breakfast. Annette moved to sit on Harry's knee while they finished their coffee. That caused an almost instant erection and Annette wriggled delightedly on it.

"Oh, Excalibur," she exclaimed. "You really are high grade steel. I think you need to be oiled before we put you away for the morning."

She put her coffee cup down and relieved Harry of his. She opened up his dressing gown to reveal Excalibur in all his glory. She twitched aside her own dressing gown, straddled Harry's knees and impaled herself.

"Oof!" she said. "I'm a bit sore."

"Well stop, darling."

"No way. I'll try something a little different that I read about."

She flexed her internal muscles experimentally.

"Wow!" said Harry. "You'll dent him if you squeeze him any harder but I love it."

"Sorry, darling. I haven't really worked it out yet. Is that better?"

Harry nodded. She continued to experiment, her face a picture of concentration. In the end she managed to achieve almost a ripple effect starting a gentle squeeze at the base and working up to the head.

"How's that?" she asked triumphantly.

"Wonderful," he moaned.

She smiled delightedly and then introduced a rocking motion so that her clitoris was stimulated. They both reached for the other's nipples and teased them. Despite four orgasms in ten hours it was not long before Harry came again triggering a similar response from Annette. They sat there whispering their love to each other until Harry slipped out of her, grabbed his napkin and put it between her legs. He began to laugh.

"What?" she asked.

"Well, I've heard of egg on your face but..."

They both collapsed with laughter.

It was not until half past ten that they emerged from the hotel and, armed with directions from Reception set of in search of a ring. It took a lot longer than they expected. They saw some very nice ones but it was not until they chanced on a third jeweller, which was not on their list, that they found one they both fell in love with. It was Edwardian, a sapphire set in a circle of small rubies and diamonds. It was a little too large but the salesman said that if they came back later that afternoon he would have it ready for them.

It was a lovely day and the tide was out so they walked hand in hand along the beach.

"Did you know that this beach was the inspiration for Lewis Carroll's 'The Walrus and the Carpenter'?" asked Harry.

"No!" She was silent for a moment. "Pity. 'Seven motorised scrapers' doesn't really scan."

Harry laughed. "And I still don't think they'd get it clear."

They walked for a good hour and a half talking non-stop and Annette's ankle was fine which pleased them both a lot.

"It's going to be the twisting and turning that will be the problem," said Annette.

"Stick to what your physio tells you," warned Harry, "and don't try to rush it. It'll take even longer if you have a setback."

She nodded wryly.

They found a fish restaurant on the front and both had a huge bowl of fresh mussels in what was effectively a thin but delicately flavoured vegetable soup. They promised to come back the next day.

About three they wandered back to the jeweller and collected the ring before heading back to the hotel. Harry did kneel before her to slip it on her finger.

"Now then, my precious little tiger, what would you like to do? I thought we'd go down to the bar at about half past seven."

"It'll take me at least an hour and a half to get ready for this splendid evening," Annette smiled. "Golly I'm so excited!" Her joie de vivre caught her once more and she bounced up and down, her eyes alight.

"Oh God!" thought Harry. "I hope this little nymph never grows up and loses her spontaneity." Aloud he said," So we've got the best part of three hours. Watch telly? Read a book?"

"Ooh!" she exclaimed. "Anybody would think we'd been married forty years, you dull old stick."

Harry threw back his head and laughed. "Thought that'd get a rise out of you," he guffawed.

"If you go on like this you're going to suffer GBH," she snarled.

Harry lifted her under the arms and twirled her round. "Darling, my ferocious little darling. I'm so frightened."

"Well you might be, you stuffy old codger."

Their lips met. Their tongues found each other and they clung together. Harry carried her to the bed and fell with her onto it. Neither loosened their grip.

"Darling!" gasped Annette as they came up for air.

Harry held her tighter, burying his head in her hair. "Oh, Tig! Oh, my darling Tig! My precious, precious one! I love you so much."

"Get your clothes off," she whispered urgently. "I want you naked against me."

They both wrenched their clothes off and clung to each other. Neither was really listening to the other as they babbled their love to each other but they both took it in. They spoke normally. They whispered. They purred. And then there were long silences as they gazed at each other or devoured each other's lips.

"I want you in me," panted Annette.

"I don't want to hurt you, my darling."

"Blow that! I need you in me. To feel we are one again. Please, darling, please."

Harry worked his cock up and down her slit to gain some lubrication and then pressed gently in.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! It's a bit tender but go on. Oh, yes! Oh, my darling!"

Harry slowly pressed all the way home and then lay still. He kissed her forehead, her eyes, her lips with infinite gentleness.

"Harry?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I'm so happy. It's such an odd feeling though. In one way, I've captured you but in another you've overcome and claimed me."

Harry kissed her nose. "And we've both..." He could not find the words to express it.

"Yes, darling. We have," said Annette softly and in complete understanding.

They stayed unmoving for several minutes until she writhed slightly under him.

"Do it, darling."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Do it, I said," she growled.

He did: slowly and softly. He teased her breasts with tongue, lips and teeth. He played her clitoris with a finger. She came gently the first time then more urgently the second and third. Finally, he could restrain himself no longer and thrust short and hard. They both came together explosively. There was a long lull after the storm. They stroked and whispered to each other before falling asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.