Partners and Wives (Swarm Version) - Cover

Partners and Wives (Swarm Version)

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the Swarm version of a story I once wrote under a different pen name. The names have been changed because I felt like changing them. Wendy doesn't mind sharing Dirk, but she refuses to let him leave her behind when the Confederacy picks him up. This is how she plays matchmaker and finds hubby his other woman...or should I say their other woman?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Nudism   Military  

Tricia Hanson, as she now preferred to be called, had long since developed a crush on Dirk, but it wasn't an innocent or girlish one anymore. At a month from her fourteenth birthday, the young lady was determined to be his. He was security and comfort to her, a sense of belonging and certainty of what the next day would bring her, and she often snuggled up with him when given the chance, had felt his hard cock rest between her cheeks.

She had taken a while to deal with many of the issues from her abuse by her older brother, Clayton, and was still coping in some ways, but she had accepted (with help from the Confederacy's sleep therapy) that sex wasn't dirty, nasty, or inherently harmful to her. Tricia now knew that just because she had enjoyed some of those things didn't mean that she consented to them at that age or that she was a bad person at all or deserved it somehow.

Once Tricia realized this, she embraced her growing infatuation with Dirk Hanson as the only man that she really wanted. She knew that she had to share him with the others, including her mother Dana, but her jealousy was overcome with the simple logic of this being the reality of the new way of life in the Confederacy for the human race. He was both a father, an uncle, and almost a husband to her already, and she badly wanted to have his babies, too.

So when the golden opportunity rose one morning, Tricia took it. She slipped carefully off the bed and knelt to do service for his cock. Her lips pressed against its head, and then parted to receive the wonderful taste of his dick inside her mouth. Before long, Dirk groaned as Tricia licked the entire length of his cock down to his balls. This just came naturally to her, truth be told. She loved the taste and smell of Dirk and had wanted to suck him off for quite a while now.

"Tricia, are you sure that you want this?" Dirk simply asked her.

"Oh, she wants it, alright. Just look at her face. She wants it very badly. My little Trish wants to belong to you. She probably thinks that she already does, just wants it to be a physical fact at last. Don't worry, we'll hold off on the final step until her birthday, but I hope that you claim her then, make her yours in every sense of the word. She no doubt would stay with you even if she became a sponsor, wouldn't you, Trish?" Dana declared.

"Yes, Mom. I need to do this, I need to be one of Dirk's women, just as you and the others are. I want to have his babies, too, given the chance. I don't care if I pass the CAP or not. I just want to be his," Trish backed her mother up.

Before long, Dirk's cock was fully erect, as Tricia continued licking it along with his balls. Her tongue felt so heavenly as it played with his dick, and Dana's didn't hurt things as she added her own to the equation. Having his cock licked and sucked by two girls was sexy enough, let alone when they were mother and daughter. He worried that he would cum too soon, but then since his augmentations he could recover a lot faster than used to be possible for him.

This continued for what seemed like at least an hour, but was in fact much less time than that, as Dana and Tricia pleasured their man as much as they possibly could. They brought him close to cumming more than once with their intense oral services, and had to back off so that he could enter Dana very soon. After all, he couldn't penetrate young Tricia yet, but he could definitely fuck Dana, as he did Wendy, Maureen, and Gina.

As if thinking of them could bring them around, Dirk's other concubines appeared in time to watch their beloved sponsor, whom they considered their husband, enter Dana from behind. Tricia, meanwhile, did something rather shocking, given her relative youth. She spread her mother's buttocks apart and started kissing between them, before applying her tongue as well to rim her own mother. Dana almost lost her balance in response to having this kind of extreme sensation along the crack of her ass, but she held on and focused instead on moving her hips effectively to match each stroke of Dirk's dick.

Even so, Tricia didn't stop her loving attentions to Dana, continuing to lick her bottom while Dirk fucked her doggy-style. Sandwiched between her lover and her daughter, Dana couldn't resist cumming anymore. She gasped, shivered, and then groaned very loudly as she came at last. Dirk, who was balls deep inside this lovely, if mature concubine (though with the nannites, she looked much younger, of course), then exploded and withdrew from her depths.

That was when Tricia began licking Dirk's cock very clean, tasting her mother on their sponsor's dick. She promptly went straight for the source, eating Dana's pussy for several minutes before she resumed sucking Dirk off again. Then she returned to munching on her mother, and then back to sucking his dick. It went back and forth for more than several minutes, ending only when Dirk erupted inside Tricia's mouth at last with a second load of the day. She was about to swallow it when Dana kissed her on the lips and insisted on getting a snowball from her. That resulted in Dirk's cum passing back and forth between mother and daughter as they French-kissed each other.

Heavily pregnant again, Wendy and Maureen still had no compunctions about kneeling to lick Dirk between them, while Gina began straddling his face. She had recently given Dirk their second baby in nearly three years, so was too sore for penetration, but she could certainly enjoy his tongue. He didn't mind in the slightest, either, as Gina had a very edible pussy and ass. He loved to kiss that sweet, swarthy skin and make the Italian cutie quiver with her excitement from his oral favors. To get to do so while having Wendy and Maureen suck down his cock like it was some kind of gigantic lollipop was enough to make Dirk at least partly hard again.

Still, being only human, Dirk would need all of his nannites working to stiffen completely in response to this triple threat of Wendy's and Maureen's mouths and tongues on one end, and Gina's delectable pussy and ass on the other. Fortunately, those nannites were very good at their job, getting him nice and ready for the next act of pleasure. This turned out to come naturally, as Wendy lay on her back and Maureen sat on her face to their mutual enjoyment.

That was unfortunately when Gina's newborn, Lucia, woke up the other kids, and they all began crying because of the lack of sleep. Gina, Dana, and Tricia all rush into the nursery to deal with this new situation, while Dirk continued to ram Wendy, his first wife, good and hard from above. She felt as if this was going to make her collapse from the repetitive climaxes in her present, hypersensitive state. In fact, this seemed to be a regular thing from Wendy's pregnancies. Her hormones were uncontrollable and her sexual urges became more extreme, not that Dirk minded at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.