Partners and Wives (Swarm Version) - Cover

Partners and Wives (Swarm Version)

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the Swarm version of a story I once wrote under a different pen name. The names have been changed because I felt like changing them. Wendy doesn't mind sharing Dirk, but she refuses to let him leave her behind when the Confederacy picks him up. This is how she plays matchmaker and finds hubby his other woman...or should I say their other woman?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Nudism   Military  

The next phase turned out to be revealing for the new sponsors and concubines, as they witnessed how completely their lives really had changed. It was one thing to consent in theory, but to suddenly face the irrevocable nature of their decisions to go to outer space with various people, sometimes complete strangers, that was something certain to create anxiety. Even so, the deed was done, and it was likely to turn out best for most of the selectees. It fully sank in whenever they began to locate their pods, where they would share their lives with each other.

For Wendy Hanson, it turned out that she was a week into her first pregnancy (they also found fatty deposits on her liver, which were fixed shortly that same day). Evidently, there was more at work in her increased desire for Dirk than just getting off the planet. Nor was she alone. Maureen Maginnis also had Dirk's baby growing inside her. Oops, or was it, Maureen wondered aloud, feeling awkward about bringing another man's baby into Anthony's household.

"Actually, such diversification of genetic output is rather beneficial, improving the available DNA within the family structure. Provided that Dirk is reasonably involved as a father in the lives of all of his children, and Anthony treats the child and mother in a sensible manner, it could work out well for all concerned. Remember, it has been recommended that both families be loosely associated to each other, especially given Gina's attachment to Anthony and Maureen's fondness for Dirk," the AI asserted.

This didn't satisfy Anthony, however. He really didn't want to raise another man's brat, so he asked, "What if I gave her back to Dirk? Could he just get a supernumerary? Could I get a replacement from the spares? I hate to do that, but I just can't bring myself to raise another man's child. It would have been ideal, otherwise. Sorry, Maureen. I just can't do it."

Vanessa sighed, eager to jump Hal's bones and finding yet another delay to that wonderful prospect.

"We do have spares, and given Maureen's distress and Wendy's at their separation, not to mention Dirk's, this would be the best alternative to the ideal scenario. It has drawbacks, in that it violates protocol and reduces genetic variety, but there is the matter of the emotional attachment already developing between Dirk, Wendy, and Maureen. Since Gina doesn't interest Anthony enough to keep her, and she needs a strong, older man, Dirk Hanson is hereby awarded a supernumerary in Maureen Maginnis, his original selectee, so that he can keep her, Wendy, and Gina. The sponsor named Anthony Fiore is directed to seek his replacement concubine at the Civil Service pool as soon as feasible," the AI declared.

"The only caveat is that Anthony Fiore must choose a woman at least ten years his senior, as he will find the maturity and experience of such an older concubine of considerable help and such concubines are sometimes foolishly neglected in the pool. He will be expected to report to the Civil Service pool at 0600 hours tomorrow to select a new concubine instead of Maureen Maginnis," the AI added, not that Anthony minded that. He just couldn't stand the thought of raising Dirk's kid. Swapping, yes, but not THAT.

It turned that he was stuck with being a father, anyway, since the concubine that most charmed him, Talia Samos, was an older Greek widow with a ten year old daughter named Tula. Somehow, however, Anthony took one look at his new stepdaughter and decided that being a stepdad wasn't such a problem, after all. Of course, it was now too late to change his mind about Maureen, and he wanted Talia badly, anyway. He easily got the impression that he would eventually get into the daughter's panties as well as her mother's, given the looks that young Tula gave him.

As for Dirk and his new harem, none of them were exactly displeased at the outcome. Gina completely adored Dirk, while Wendy was still madly in love with her husband (well, ex-husband and sponsor now) and Maureen was starting to grow attached to the father of her new baby. Of course, that was mutual as well. Wendy in particular was happy to have Maureen around, as she had missed her already. One thing was sure, Maureen was very good at eating her out. She wondered if Gina would learn quickly on that front or not. She knew that the girl would likely be inseparable from Dirk, not that Wendy could blame her for that. She would certainly help when the two older women were farther along in their pregnancy. That had also occurred to Dirk, who had decided to make her sterile for at least four to six months in the near future, if she wasn't pregnant, too.

"Negative, the concubine Gina Moro is not pregnant yet. However, consistent intercourse with her over an extended period of time will likely result in pregnancy, given the high levels of fertility that I am picking up from my examination of her physiology. This particular concubine is virtually designed to conceive a dozen children at least. The notion of sterilizing her to keep pregnancies staggered has considerable merit for the present. I am also detecting that this would not be her first child. Scars from her uterus strongly suggest a prior abortion, which in this context might have resulted from a secretive relationship with an older male, especially one with authority over her life. Those scars will need to be repaired to reduce the risk of miscarriage," the AI for their pod observed.

"Is that true, Gina? Did you have an abortion?" Dirk asked his youngest concubine, already knowing the answer.

"AI, if she lies, can you detect it?"

"Of course. My programming permits me to analyze various physiological indications of probable deceit. I can notify you in case of such things," the AI continued.

"Please do so. Gina, who was the father of the aborted child, the fetus?" Dirk demanded.

"Daddy, of course. He was always my favorite. I screwed the other guys at school, mostly to cover for him. They were nice, but they weren't Daddy. I was thirteen when I turned out to be pregnant, and Mama made me kill it, even though the Church says that's a sin. She didn't ask who the father was, and I didn't tell her, either. I often wonder if that meant that she knew. It certainly didn't stop her from riding Daddy whenever she wanted him. I could hear their screams at least two or three times a week. She also fooled around with Uncle Ricky, but I never told anyone that I knew. Daddy wasn't innocent, either, and I soon had Uncle Ricky fucking me, too. I tried to see if Mama would go for pussy, but she didn't take the hint. My brothers, however ... it wasn't regular, more between girlfriends, but I sucked and fucked them, as well as the others on the team.

"I didn't do that to Anthony because he seemed a bit scary, possessive even. Certainly jealous. However, I was warming up to him already when this Swarm business really hit home. That's when Mama and Daddy both got picked up. Different sponsors, though. Mama went with Uncle Ricky and Daddy left with Sister Kaitlyn from St. Josephine's. What a strange nun! I heard rumors that she was a secret slut, and that night proved them to be true.

"I'm just going on what Daddy told me later. He bragged about how hot she was, how many men she test-drove, and how she took him and one of her female students, one of my classmates, Finn Donovan. I think that they're both pregnant now, since Sister Kaitlyn was Fleet Auxiliary. Mama's pregnant, too, of course, by Uncle Ricky, I think, though he made her get gang-banged before he took her and his own sister into space. They got picked up at the supermarket, of all places. For such good Catholics, my family are real perverts at times," Gina blushed.

"When was this?" Dirk inquired, truly curious.

"Last month. I had just gotten home from majorette practice, where by the way I made sure to flash Anthony 'accidentally' a couple of times, when a nice stud of a policeman showed up before I could open the door. He told what happened, at which point, I lured him inside and sucked and fucked him dry. He left there a lot happier than I did, I admit. I was just desperate for what Daddy couldn't give me anymore," Gina elaborated, her face showing that she had at no point felt any guilt over fucking her relations.

"Damn, she's a live wire! You'll get no shortage of booty around here, between all three of us. Oh, and I naturally volunteer to help you keep her satisfied," Maureen winked at him.

"Me, too, though it isn't up to us, I guess," Wendy laughed.

"This is true. What matters most is keeping Dirk happy, and don't you forget that, little missy," Maureen admonished Gina, who gulped and nodded in response.

"I live to make men happy, don't you know by now?" Gina asserted, "Older men especially. So much better when they know what they're doing."

"Well, what about girls?" Wendy asked her, eyes on Dirk and Maureen as her husband/sponsor and their co-wife (she was so glad to have Maureen back) communicated silent messages to each other.

"Sure, why not? I was curious about it already. Kissed Julie once, but it never got further than that. She had a nice body, and I wondered what it would be like to pull down her panties and lick her until she screamed for mercy. It sounded like fun, but then sex is supposed to be fun, right? It always has been for me," Gina confessed, nearly blushing despite her complexion. The thought was rather gratifying.

"Alright, then, we have to go to mess, but when we come back, you're going down on Maureen while I fuck Wendy. Then I expect you to clean Wendy up while Maureen sucks me off. After that, who knows?" Dirk insisted, as it was just about time for mess, something that the AI announced just seconds later.

"How about you break in her cherry ass?" Wendy salivated at the image in her head, of young Gina bent over and getting rammed anally by her husband. That would be a proud moment in their new family's history.

"I'm afraid there's nothing virgin about me, Wendy. I let all of the men in my life get my ass. I lost track of how often Daddy used me there, not to mention my classmates. However, while it ain't a cherry ass, doesn't mean it isn't sweet. Several guys have told me that my butt is delicious. My nickname from the boys at school was 'Candy Ass Gina', and they didn't mean that I'm a wimp. Trust me, if Dirk wants my ass, or even if you gals do, I'll bend over so fast it will be a blur. I don't care if you want to fuck or lick it, hell if you want to finger or fist it, as long as you like it," Gina encouraged them, wanting badly to get used by her new sponsor and his two concubines. She dripped from her twat as it was, feeling her juices slide down her naked thighs as they walked to the mess.

It was clear that the three of them would have their hands full with this one. None of the older Hansons were prudes by any means (as witnessed by recent events), but they had the feeling that they would be desperate for the augmentations to keep up if Gina lived up to her hype. Not that they would mind, but it was a useful reminder that they weren't spring chickens, while Gina was, with a serious sex drive to boot.

"Think we should turn it down a notch or two?" Dirk asked his older women in very low tones.

"Nah!" they all snickered in response, giving Gina the feeling that she was left out of the secret.

"What's so funny?" Gina demanded to know, hoping that it wasn't a joke at her expense.

"Oh, just admitting that we like you just the way you are, little missy. You might be a tramp, but you're OUR tramp. Besides, we like sluts like you," Dirk assured her with a gleam in his eye that smacked of anticipatory lust.

"Got that right, sir! Especially yours," Gina swayed her hips as they entered the mess to drive home her point.

As none of them had taken time to wash off before lunch (or was that supper, they didn't know at this point, being in space), Dirk's cock still smelled of sex, and Wendy and Maureen both felt a strong desire to lick it clean while they ate. Gina wasn't thinking about that so much as what it would be like to have the ladies pin her down and keep her there while Dirk ravaged her repeatedly with his cock, especially in her ass. So, while the form in which they fantasized about Dirk differed, each woman in his harem grew wetter by the second with anticipation of using his wonderful cock for their pleasure and his most of all.

The mess was relatively uneventful, until that is one of the guys foolishly walked over to Dirk when most of the trays were cleared and offered to let him fuck his sister in the ass if he could do the same to Wendy. The sister hid her face with her hands when she heard that, not understanding why her brother wanted to pimp her out so early and so young. Dirk shook his head no, partly because he wasn't sure of her age, but also because he didn't think that the girl wanted it and he had no intention of letting an arrogant jock that he had never met, but had assumed that it was okay with him to fuck his Wendy in any hole, let alone her wonderful ass. The idea of a guy like that, touching any of Dirk's women turned Mr. Hanson's stomach. He would likely rip her up and leave her for Dirk to get repaired if he did so. Besides, there was something off about this kid. Only his youth and poor education could excuse him at all for this, as far as Dirk knew. The girl looked a bit on the younger side, anyway. Far too young for him to stomach.

"Oh, come on, man! I gotta have my old teacher. I've wanted to fuck Mrs. Hanson in the ass forever. I promise, my little Tricia will be no trouble. She'll take it and smile, just as a little bitch like her should. Such a cute little slut, but she's still not a MILF like your old lady. I bet she was your wife first, wasn't she, and you old fool took her along. What a naïve little prick you are! Women like that are born to bend over and give their asses to guys like me. They always do, and poor hubbies get turned on watching, so I give them little Trish, right, Trish? She licks it clean afterward, don't ya, Trish?" the young punk didn't seem like he deserved a CAP higher than 3, but what did Dirk know? His sister was clearly embarrassed, as much for him as herself. She shook her head to indicate "please don't."

Wendy bit off the comments that kept coming to mind, revolted and angry as she was that a former student of hers would pimp out his own little sister, all of eleven years, to a man just to get his rocks off fucking his old teacher's ass. It was too bad that the man was a sponsor, but Wendy knew that she would get into trouble with the Confederacy if she defied him openly, so she whispered a plea for Dirk to stand firm and refuse to give her ass up for this little sick deal. Then again, it wasn't even legal, was it? Hadn't the Marine woman, Somers, warned that under 13, there was to be no sexual contact at all, and under 14, only oral? What would she do now?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.