Earth Day Rally - Cover

Earth Day Rally

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2009 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Playboy Politican is told he should find a wife if he wants to go further in politics.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence   .

I would like to thank Mistress Lynn for her valuable editing. She makes my story a much better read.

To begin, here is a brief explanation of what Earth Day is and when it began.

Earth Day is one of two observances, both held annually during spring in the northern hemisphere, and autumn in the southern hemisphere. They're intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth's environment. The United Nations celebrates an Earth Day each year on the March equinox, a tradition founded by peace activist John McConnell in 1969. Many countries celebrate a second Earth Day, founded in 1970 by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in, on April 22.

My story has nothing to do with the cleaning up of the earth or environment, although I will be mentioning the earth in other ways. Sit back, and I hope you enjoy my Earth Day story.


Sharon and I met a few years back. Mutual friends introduced us at a wedding. I knew the bride and she was a cousin of the groom. I guess I should explain it a little more. The bride's dad and I had attended the same college in Ohio many moons ago. We hung around with pretty much the same crowd. I was a political science major. I went into politics and Matt went into law enforcement.

We were good friends and attended the same parties. It was a wild fun time at college. I probably had sex with dozens of women. 'If you could get it hard, I could use it.' That was my motto. I remember getting the crabs once, the clap twice and even had one bout with syphilis. I took shots and couldn't have sex for a couple of weeks; that was a bummer. After that, I began to use condoms more often.

Matt and I stayed in touch after graduation. We weren't real close but we were friends. You see, my family had ties with the so-called mob. That's why I became a politician and eventually a state representative.

When Matt's daughter was to be married, I got an invitation. People liked to have celebrities at their functions, and I guess they figured that's what politicians were.

It was good to see Matt again, since I had enjoyed our times at college. He was now the sheriff in his county. He was married and had two kids. His daughter, who was getting married, was twenty, and his son who was starting college, was nineteen.

Matt's wife was a nice looking woman. I know he didn't like the way I looked at her and he told me as much. We both laughed, remembering our old college days. I promised him that I would keep my hands off his family. The one thing he knew was that my word was my bond, and he could trust it.

They introduced me to a woman there named Sharon. She was a distant cousin of the groom. Now, I didn't make any promises to keep my hands off her, and I didn't. More on that later.

As I mentioned, I was in politics. My grandfather was a senator for a number of years until his death. He was the one that guided me into politics, teaching me most of the ins and outs. I learned a lot more from him than I did at college.

I started at the local level, getting some experience for my future resume. I started as a county commissioner and soon became mayor, working up to state representative where I was re-elected.

My family wanted me to run for the senate seat that would be open in the next election. All preliminary polls showed that I had the edge. The only problem was that I had a reputation as somewhat of a playboy. In so many words, they told me that I needed a wife and the election was mine.

I have a few things to tell you here. I understand that I'm not this great wonderful person who wants to really help the people. I'm self-absorbed but I also don't like to lose. When I fight for an issue or a cause, it is because I usually hate the opposition. The side that I back is most often the winning side, which makes me even more popular.

As I mentioned, I dated many women. It's funny how I could get almost any woman I wanted because of my position. I was actually engaged twice, but it didn't work out. I didn't want to settle with having sex with just one woman.

The biggest turn on for me was fucking married women. Just the thought of a woman sneaking around on her husband so she could have sex with me was wild. I am boasting here, but I have fucked most of my competitor's wives. In most cases, it was a one-time thing though. I liked the hunt even more than the actual sex.

I did keep it private, because I wasn't out to ruin marriages, but if it would have been my woman fucking around on me, someone would pay the price.

My family connections were a big part of my life. It helped me when I needed some swing votes or just some attitudes adjusted.

I can understand if you probably don't like me, but I really don't give a shit. I'm just telling you my story and trying to be honest about it. Having power in this world is a big turn-on and an aphrodisiac of its own.

As I mentioned, my family and backers believed I should be getting married. It didn't have to be a marriage of love as much as convenience. I did need a very likeable good-looking woman. Her background should be almost without flaws. We didn't want to give our enemies any more ammo than necessary.

I know it sounds callous, but there are thousands of marriages out there just like that. The political and celebrity world is full of them.


So I'll go back to the wedding. I attended with a couple of colleagues that were close friends, and met a number of new people. That was when Matt introduced me to Sharon, and the night became a lot more interesting.

She was a beautiful woman, very stunning, articulate and friendly. I knew I had to learn more about her.

"I'm very happy to meet you, Sharon. I'm sorry for staring, but you are quite beautiful. Are you related to anyone in the wedding party?" I asked, intrigued.

"The groom is a distant cousin. I have a lot of family here. What about you, are you related to the bride?"

"No, I'm not. Matt, the bride's father and I attended the university together. I received the invitation and thought I'd attend. Now I'm glad I made such a wise decision," I said, looking at a smiling Sharon. "Are you with someone this evening; husband, boyfriend?" I was hoping she came to the wedding alone.

"I'm not totally alone. As I mentioned, I have a lot of family here. As far as a husband, he passed away three years ago. So, technically I guess I'm somewhat alone." She continued to smile while she talked.

"Would you do the honor of being with me this evening, seeing you know many of the people here and I only know one person?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before answering. "Sure, why not, I hate to see you all by yourself at this wedding."

That was how it all started. We sat at the same table and she introduced me to most of her family. She was quite a woman. When we danced, I held her close. She smelled so good and felt so soft. I knew I wanted to get to know her better.

We spent all our time at the wedding together. As the reception ended, we talked in the foyer for a few minutes. I wanted to ask her to come back to my room but I didn't want to scare her away. I wanted more than a one-time lay. I leaned over and kissed her. She didn't stop me but accepted my kiss.

"I would like to see you again," I said.

"I would like that also," she replied. She handed me her card after she wrote her home phone number on the back. We kissed one more time and I headed back to my hotel.

The following Monday I sent her flowers. I wanted her to know I was truly interested. I know this might piss readers off but my office sent out a background check on Sharon. It was just something we do if we expect further involvement with an individual, and I wanted to know much more about Sharon. It was just a precautionary measure.

The report came back a couple of days later. Sharon did tell me the truth about herself, and I was very happy to know that. Now I could press on in a relationship to see her again.

She was an intelligent woman who went to college in Pennsylvania. She had dated a guy during high school and they both attended the same university. They were both environmentalists and studied ecology. He graduated the year before her. She married another man less than two years later. He died of cancer three years ago.

Sharon had a son who had joined the military, now stationed in Kuwait. She worked for a company that oversaw environmental problems, lived by herself and put most of her time into her work.

I called her and made a date to see her again. It was only a four-hour drive to her place, an hour by plane. I figured I would drive there to see her. We set up a date for Saturday to see a stage play and have dinner.

When I saw her, she looked beautiful. We were having a wonderful time, and after dinner, we entered the lounge, had a couple of drinks together, and talked. After a few dances, I asked her to come to my room at the hotel where I was staying the night. At first, she was hesitant, but after a few kisses, she agreed.

"Zack, you need to know that I don't usually do this. In fact, this will be the first time since the death of my husband. It's just that I've been so lonely for companionship and you seem so nice."

As soon as we reached the room, we were in each other's arms. Within minutes, we'd stripped to our undergarments and she was on the bed; I was rubbing her breasts and kissing her neck.

Her eyes fluttered shut as I gently caressed her. I slid my hand into her panties, down over her mound and found a very wet pussy. I believe she had a mini orgasm right then. I started fingering her and listening to her moans. I got up on my knees and slid her panties off as well as my own boxers. I gently stroked the head of my cock against her clit and then pushed it into her pussy.

"Oh god, it's been so long, feels so good. Oh, god," she mumbled as I pushed her pussy hard up against me. I kept a steady stroke going until I was ready to come. I held back waiting for her to orgasm. When she pressed up hard against me and moaned loud, I drove in hard and came inside her. It felt so damn good. I thought to myself that I could really get to feel something for this woman.

After resting, we did it one more time before going to sleep. In the morning, we made plans to see each other again, and then I took her home.

We dated for a few months, meeting about every other weekend. Of course, our dating became public knowledge after the press got hold of it. My political handlers told me she was a perfect match for me.

She was interested in the environment. I could really care less but it would look good for me to have a wife that was so involved. She wasn't divorced but a widow with a son in the service. All were pluses in the political ring.

To top it all off, she was a good lover and I really did care for her. On our next date, I asked her to marry me. She looked surprised.

"Zack, we've only been dating a few months. What's the rush? Does it have to do with you running for the senate? Do you need a wife on your arm? I do read the papers too, you know."

"Yes Sharon, that is part of the reason, but I really care for you. I can't say we're madly in love and neither can you. It would be more than a marriage of convenience. I would never marry you just for the arm candy, even though I think you're a knockout.

"I'm in my late forties and I think I've waited long enough. We can have a wonderful life together and at the same time, I can help you with your environmental causes. We can work together for the changes you want. Please say yes! Let's grow old together."

"Can I have a little more time to think about it? I really care for you too, but it's a big step for me," Sharon replied.

"Of course, take all the time you need. We'll talk about it later. Just think of all the good things that can come from it."

We kissed one more time very passionately before I left.

As I sat in my office the following week, my secretary told me I had a visitor. She rarely paged me unless it was someone important. She was great at getting rid of pesky visitors. As I entered the foyer, there stood Sharon. Walking up to her, I reached for her hands and smiled.

"Sharon, what are you doing here? It's such a wonderful surprise to see you. I take it you met my right arm, my secretary Donna."

"Yes, she was kind enough to page you for me. Usually I have trouble getting in to see the political bosses," Sharon said with a grin. "The reason I'm here is I have an answer to that question you asked me last week."

I stared at her as she went on. "The answer is 'yes' I will marry you. I would prefer a small wedding without a lot of fan fair if it's all right with you."

"God, I'm so happy. Honey, you can have any kind of wedding you want. I'll leave it totally up to you." I kissed her right in front of Donna, who sat with a surprised look on her face.

We were married two months later by one of the local judges, and had a reception of a few hundred people. It was bigger than Sharon would have liked but she understood. Her family and mine both attended as well as some political entourage.

We spent a week in Hawaii on our honeymoon. I do have to say that Sharon was as good a lover as I have ever had. The only drawback was she wasn't into giving head, and anal wasn't going to be a regular thing. The anal I could really do without but I did like a good blowjob once in awhile.

We had a good relationship. We were able to help each other out and she was there for me when I won the US senate seat. We traveled together as a loving couple and really did care for each other, though it was hard to call it love. I guess in a sense we loved each other since there was nothing that we wouldn't do for each other.

I had to travel quite a bit and she went to Pennsylvania regularly to see her family. She knew about my family and I know it bothered her, but she was always by my side when I needed her to be there. We did argue a couple of times about my political and family ties. I told her just to leave it alone. It wasn't anything I would discuss with her.

I should mention that she had a very good life. She could go anywhere she wanted to, and buy anything she liked. It was just that she had to be monogamous with me. She had many friends that she went out with when I wasn't available to go.

One day she asked me if I wanted to go on a bus tour. She said a small company had tours for less than a hundred dollars. It took you to New York, which was about five hours from us, and then you had several hours to tour or shop, whatever you wanted to do. The bus would then bring you back to town.

I told her she could go with one of her friends. Maybe I'd go another time. They were offering this tour, once a month for a year. I mentioned to her that it would look good that the senator's wife would help a small business by using their tour service.

"Everything you do is business. Zack, there is more to life than that. Please come with me," asked Sharon.

"I said maybe next time. I'm a United States senator and yes, my life is mostly business. You knew that when you married me. I didn't hide anything from you, so don't act so surprised. Now please leave me alone, I have some important calls to make."

Sharon went with one of her friends on the bus tour. She was only gone the one day but something wasn't right. I knew it the minute I saw her.

"Sharon, are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"No, just tired from the trip, and I need some rest. I'll talk to you later."

In the next couple of days, she seemed better but she wasn't great on hiding her emotions. I knew in time I would find out what happened. When we had sex, she wasn't as outgoing as she usually was. I think that her mind was somewhere else but I didn't know where.

She mentioned the following month that she was going on the New York bus trip again. She told me this time it was going to combine some shopping with business. The next month there was going to be an Earth Day rally and she was planning on attending. They were setting up the program for the rally and she thought she could add some insight to the program since she was an environmental specialist.

I thought it a little odd Sharon didn't ask me to go this time. I did however make a few calls to find out about this meeting and the upcoming rally. I was hoping she was telling me the truth.

I should explain here a little about trac phones for those who haven't heard of them. They are almost disposable, cheap and non-traceable to the owner. When your minutes run out you can choose to buy more minutes or dispose of the phone.

I buy a new trac phone every month for my very personal calls that I don't want traced. If they ever trace the recipient's calls, they can't come back to me. So for family business or very personal calls, I always use a trac phone.

My sources told me that my wife did go on her one day bus trip to New York. She then went to the home of a person named Randy Medley. After spending a few hours at his house, she was back on the bus and headed home.

Sharon acted pleasant when she came home, almost too nice. She told me about her meeting and asked me if I was going to attend the Earth Day celebration the following month. When I told her that I would be in Washington D.C., she said she understood. She almost seemed relieved.

The following day I told a friend of mine that I wanted a bug planted in this Randy Medley's phone as soon as possible. He did it the next day. I also had a report on this guy. I was shocked as hell.

He was Sharon's high school and college boyfriend. She never talked about him and he wasn't mentioned in the background reports I had about her before our marriage. Since she never said his name to me or that she was at his house, I knew we had a problem. I now had to decide how to proceed.


While she was gone on her short trip, I checked her phone logs, and her computer. There were no e-mails or calls made to this Randy fellow. Either she'd used a trac phone, or had just accidentally run into him while in New York. She did carry a cell phone and I checked it a couple of days later. There were no calls received or sent to him.

I waited for a few days until I could find if anything was on this phone bug. Sharon was still behaving a little different. I acted as though everything was okay, since I didn't want to spook her till I had some hard facts.

A tape came for me by special express. It was a conversation of two men discussing Sharon.

"Randy, who was that good looking chick I saw you with. Did you get a piece of her?"

"Hey Mike, how's it going. I sure lucked out with her. Believe it or not, she was my old high school girlfriend who I dumped while in college. I guess she still has the hots for me. You won't believe who she's married to."

"Who? Anyone I know?"

"Zack Morten, the senator from Ohio. I'm going to ride her for all I can get out of her and then use her to blackmail her husband. She'll never know what hit her. She thinks I'm still in love with her. What a bitch."

"Randy, doesn't he have a few mob ties. You'd better be careful. They're not a group to mess with."

"Hell Mike, those old mobs ties are so overrated. That's only in the movies. This is the twenty-first century. Whatever you do, don't talk to anyone about this. I have to keep it a secret; I don't want it to get out. She's coming back next month for the Earth Day rally and I'm going fuck her again. I already have a video of her screwing me in the bedroom. So please keep it under wraps. Hell, when I'm through with her, I might let you have a go at her."

"That would be great Randy. I'd like to give her a good pounding. Take care buddy, see you at the Rally."

I burned the phone conversation tape. I didn't want any evidence about these two guys in my possession around me. They both had to be dealt with. Then there was Sharon. What the hell could I do about her? Fucking an old boyfriend. Damn! I was really feeling good about life of late and having her around and now some punk was messing with her and me.

It was two weeks before the rally. I took out my new trac phone and started making calls. This Mike fellow had to go. His buddy told him too much and I'd deal with him later.

I read in the New York Times a couple of days later where a Mike Bovich died in an automobile/semi truck accident. The driver of the truck said the car ran a red light and he was unable to stop. Luckily, the driver of the truck was unhurt.

The day of the Earth Day rally, I told Sharon that I'd be in Washington for a meeting and that I would be back in two days. I kissed her and told her I loved her. She looked at me rather surprised. I had never really told her I loved her before except when we were having sex.

She didn't say it back to me. I guess she was confused seeing how she was going to go see her old boyfriend. I wanted to tell her that he was just using her but I guess she had to learn the hard way.

I drove to the airport and flew to Washington D.C., with my alibi now in place. It was harder than I thought being at the meeting wondering about what Sharon was doing. I had no choice now but to follow through. I told my contact to make it Earth Day related. I had no idea how it was going to go down.

Later that night after having dinner and drinks with a number of senators, I headed up to my room. My trac phone rang and I heard the words. "It's done. The bug and the video tape have been removed from the premises and have been destroyed."

I destroyed the trac phone, picked up the hotel phone, and called home. Sharon answered on the third ring.

"Hi honey, how was your Earth Day Rally?"

"It was pretty good. We probably had a couple of thousand people there and a lot of press. They're always around for environmental issues. How was your day?"

"Meeting after meeting. I wish you were here right now. I kind of miss you."

"Zack, after you get back home we need to talk. I tried calling your cell a couple of times but it said you were off-line."

"I always turn off my cell during meetings. Honey, if it's because I said I loved you today, it was because I do. We can still talk if you like. Well, I'd better get some rest. I have some more meetings tomorrow before coming home. You take care and I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Goodnight Zack, I'll see you tomorrow," she said rather softly.


Sharon's story:

I hardly know where to start. When I was in high school, I dated a guy named Randy Medley. He was my only real boyfriend. I was totally in love with him and would do anything for him. He was a year ahead of me in school, and entered college in the field of environmentalism. So the following year I entered the same college and the same curriculum. I wanted to be near Randy.

Like most couples, we had our arguments but always ended up back together. When he graduated his senior year, it left me alone. I wasn't good at being alone. I heard he moved to the west coast. After bugging his parents about his whereabouts, I got his phone number. He told me that he had found another woman. He said he was sorry but we should both have realized that things change and life goes on.

I was devastated. It hurt me inside that he wasn't man enough to sit down and talk to me but that I had to find out through a phone call. Randy told me that he was sorry but really didn't want all the crying and arguments that happen when people break up. He wished me the best in life and we ended our conversation.

I put myself into my studies and my work. I got a job at the environmental center, finished my senior year and worked hard. I knew I was set as far as a profession went but I was lonely.

I found myself attending the museum and that's where I ran into Harry May. He worked there and I often talked to him. He was an older man and I felt comfortable with him. He was so different from Randy and that was what I needed.

Harry had never married. He said he never found the right woman until he met me. We began dating and within a year, we got married. We had a great marriage. Our son Terrence was born a year later. Even though Harry was older, we had a lot in common. I do believe that he loved me and just went along with whatever I wanted.

His cancer diagnosis was hard on all three of us. Terry spent as much time as he could with his father. They had a special bond. After Harry's death, Terry had plans on entering the service.

I wasn't sure what to do with my life after Harry's death. I put more and more of myself into my work. My first love left me and my second died much too early in his life.

My cousin invited me to her wedding. My family told me I needed to get out more often. I went to the wedding and met Zack. He was a state representative from Ohio, quite the suave man. He had looks, personality and treated me like a lady. I knew that under the right circumstances, I could really get to like this man.

He asked me if I would stay with him at the wedding. He sure had a way with words. Before leaving the wedding, he kissed me, not once, but twice. He was a gentleman and never mentioned about going any further that night, which made me respect him.

He asked for my phone number and I had no problem giving it to him. He sent me flowers at work the following Monday. I couldn't have been happier. We began dating a couple of weeks later.

After a few months, he asked me to marry him. I wasn't sure what to say. I liked him, I really did but we'd only been together a few months. His lovemaking was wonderful, and he always made sure I reached an orgasm. I liked being with him but I couldn't actually say I loved him yet.

We talked and both admitted that the early marriage proposal was partly because he was running for the state senate. I'd read the papers, where they always identified him as a playboy. I wasn't stupid and knew his chance of winning the senate was much greater if he were married.

When I mentioned this to him, Zack told me the truth. He said that was part of the reason, but he did care for me. I remember he told me he would never marry me just for the arm candy, even though he thought I was a knockout.

Zack was in his late forties and felt he'd waited long enough. We could have a wonderful life together, he added, and he could even help me with my environmental causes. Then he asked me to please say yes so we could grow old together.

I asked for a little time to think about it and Zack had no problem with that. I wanted to talk with my family and inform my son.

Terry was behind me whatever I chose to do.

"Mom, you need a good life. Dad is gone and I know you're alone and I hate that. If you want to marry this man, you have my blessing."

I cried after talking to Terry. I decided to go ahead and take a chance. I contacted Zack by going to his office the following week and gave him my answer. I'd decided to say yes.

We were married a couple of months later by a local judge. Our wedding was much bigger than I wanted but with him being in politics, I guess they considered this a small wedding. We did have a wonderful time and spent a week in Hawaii where we got to know each other a lot more intimately.

Our life together was good. We were both very involved in our professions. He helped me get a number of environmental issues to the floor for votes. I was there with him when he won the election for US senator. I was so proud of him. Of course, it did take more time away from us being together.

Another item that we argued about was his family's background. They supposedly had mob ties. He said that was something he could never discuss with me and not to ask him too many questions about it. The less I knew the better.

I wanted us to do more things together as husband and wife, not just for the cameras. I asked him to take a bus trip to New York with me for a day. The bus would take us there and we would have several hours to shop or tour New York City. He told me to ask my friend Mary to go with me. Maybe he would go another time.

I was peeved at him but went anyway. After a few hours of shopping, I decided to take a break. Mary went on shopping and I told her I would meet her at the bus in about two hours.

I was reading a large sign telling about an Earth Day rally in two months. As I was reading, someone gently put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I had no idea who it was until he pulled his hands away. I was shocked. It was my old boyfriend Randy from high school and college. We gave each other a big hug. It had been over twenty years since we'd seen each other, so we decided to go to the coffee shop and get a bite to eat.

We talked and talked about old times, and our present lives. He told me that he and his second wife had separated. I told him about my son Terry and of course about Zack. That's when we discussed the rally. He said he was one of the organizers and asked if I would come. I told him I would try to make it. He mentioned that I could make a big difference with name recognition.

I don't know what came over me. I felt like we had never been apart when he reached over and kissed me. It felt so good. It took me back to the times when we dated. I told him I would do my best to come the following month and also to the rally. He kissed me again before I left.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.