Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie wasted no time getting her pants off. It was almost like she was in a rush to have Noah inside of her. Wearing no underwear for the occasion, Jamie reached down, and pulled her legs back from behind the knees, spreading them open so Noah could take advantage of the situation. What little pubic hair Jamie had was already shaved off, only because she knew Noah liked it that way. Jamie bit her lip, as she felt Noah's mouth clamp itself over her sex. She could feel his tongue working it's way into her pussy, and started to moan loudly. She felt Noah's tongue playing with her clit, and reached down, to pull his head into her crotch. She loved it when Noah ate her pussy, and even more when he made her cum that way.

Letting go of Noah's head for the moment, Jamie reached up, and under the low cut v-neck shirt she chose for the night, and pulled it over her head. Her hands played with her nipples, tugging at them gently, before roughly squeezing the small mounds on her chest. As small as her frame was, Jamie occasionally loved the feel of rough sex, especially the feeling of Noah's hands on her tits. She moaned louder, as she felt Noah push a finger slowly into her, and arched her back off of the couch. "Can you feel this?" Noah asked, and Jamie nodded. "Yes Doctor." She replied. Noah just smiled. He was after all, playing along with Jamie's game. "How about this?" He asked her, and started flicking his tongue against her clit once more. "Yes! Oh yes!" Jamie cried out. She couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted Noah to make her cum.

"I don't know. I think you might need an injection." Noah said, and stood up. He started to unbuckle his pants, and almost fell backwards, when suddenly, Jamie reached up, and did it for him. In one swift swoop, Noah's pants were on the floor alongside Jamie's, and the head of his cock inside of her mouth. Jamie took her time, licking the bulbous head, before pulling back. She reached over, and grabbed Noah's glass of wine from behind her, and took a drink. In one swift movement, Jamie's mouth was back over Noah's cock, and Noah could feel the cold wine moving across the skin of his phallus. It wasn't something Jamie tried before, and Noah tried hard not to pull back, as he felt the wine get a bit warmer from being in Jamie's mouth, before she swallowed it. He could feel her sucking on his cock as she did, and reached down to run his fingers through her hair.

Soon, Jamie was pulling back, making sure that Noah didn't cum just yet. She bit her lip, stood up, and without much effort, pushed Noah down onto the couch. "I think it's time for that injection Doctor." She told him, as she climbed up onto his lap. She started off by facing Noah, and reached down, positioning his cock so it lined up with her cunt. Slowly, with a little effort, Jamie made the older man's cock vanish inside of her, and cried out, a little bit in pain, allot in pleasure. Noah leaned in and kissed Jamie, feeling her cunt squeezing his dick like she was a virgin, which happened each time they fucked. Noah was used to it by now. It was one of the physical drawbacks to Jamie's disease. Not that Noah minded it. Reaching up to play with Jamie's nipples, Noah watched as the pixie-like girl slowly moved up and down his cock, her head tilted back, mouth open, and eyes closed, as her hands rested on his knees.

His dick slowly vanished inside of her, and he couldn't help but cum. It was just something about fucking Jamie that made him get off quickly sometimes. Jamie cried out in pleasure, as she felt Noah shooting his cum inside of her. She didn't care how many times he came inside of her, as she wouldn't be getting pregnant anytime soon. Another drawback to her "condition". Jamie whimpered as she slowly lifted herself off of Noah's lap, and turned around. She repositioned herself back onto Noah's cock, covered in his cum, and her juices, and slid back down. This time, she was leaning against his chest, his hands on her tits, playing with them, squeezing them, as he pushed himself up into her. He moved slowly at first, but then started to move quicker, building up a rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.