Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Systemic Hypoplasia. I never thought that it would be something real. It sounds like something out of some comic book. It's strange to think that a disease like that would be real in this day and age. It's a disease that causes the body to remain frozen, so to say, in a certain age. So you could be 40 years old, and look like you're still 12. It's amazing, but highly unbelieveable right? At least that's what I thought before I met Jamie. At first glance, Jamie would look like any 12 year old girl, with dark brown hair, and big brown eyes, but yet, her actual age is ten years older than that. Strangest thing is, that she's physically, a girl with the body of a 12 year old girl, but mentally, she's much more like 22 years old, than 12. And it's not dwarfism either. She truly is in every shape and form, like a 12 year old girl.

The young man stopped typing for a little bit, and read over what he wrote. He couldn't belive that he was actually talking about something like that, and figured that no one would believe him, although he didn't care. He knew it was true, and that was the main fact. "Hey!" The young man heard, and looked up. In the doorway, stood a young girl, about four feet in height, with her hands on her hips. "I've been calling you for the last 10 minutes! Dinner's ready." She said, and the young man smiled. "Sorry Jamie. I'll be right in." He told her. "What are you up to?" Jamie asked, and moved over to where the young man was. He didn't think much about it, and only when she looked at his computer screen, did the young man think about shutting it off. "Please tell me that's not another explanation about me Noah." Jamie said, and stared at him.

The young man, Noah Lancaster, just shrugged. "Maybe?" He asked, and could tell that Jamie wasn't pleased. "I'm not some medical mishap just for you to show off to everyone." She told Noah, and turned to walk away. "You know I hate being like this. It's like hell being stuck in a body where no one takes you seriously." She said, and Noah sighed, and reached out, to pull Jamie closer to him. "So? I take you seriously. Besides, who would believe me? Hell. I can even make up stories about you, and people will think it's all science fiction or something." Noah said, and Jamie sighed, before turning around, and burying her head into his chest. Jamie closed her eyes. She looked like she was 12 physically, but in her heart, she really was in her 20s. She hated being the way she was, and was glad that she found Noah, who really did care about her.

Jamie pulled back, and stared at Noah for a bit. She stared into his hazelnut eyes, and reached up, running her fingers through his dark brown hair, before cupping his cheeks with her hands. "You sure you're not just a pervert right?" She asked. Noah just sighed. "How many times do we have to go over this?" Noah asked, as Jamie skipped away. "Well. It's not everyday that a doctor asks me to come live with him." Jamie said, and stuck out her tongue. Even though she wasn't a child anymore, she did have her moments where she acted like one. Although Noah knew that she was just playing around, Jamie did have a point. For anyone that didn't know her disease, it looked like an older man was fooling around with a underage girl. And in a way, it worried him. "Hey, dinner's getting cold." Jamie said, as she exited the room. Noah just sighed, and followed her.

It wasn't as strange as it was a few months ago, as Jamie and Noah sat at the table, eating dinner. Noah had to wonder if Jamie was really telling the truth, and at the same time, Jamie herself wondered why Noah, her doctor, would suddenly ask her to come to his house for dinner. Of course, nothing really happened. But, that never stopped Noah from actually asking Jamie to come live with him. With her particular condition, Jamie couldn't refuse. And she thought it was funny when people thought she was his daughter, or younger sister. As the two talked, Noah went on about what happened at the clinic he worked at, and Jamie in turn told Noah about the lady at the store who thought that Jamie was using a fake ID when she bought the wine that afternoon. Jamie just sighed. It was something that Jamie had to go through every single day. People thinking she was just a child, that she really wasn't who she said she was, the whole nine yards. She had actually come accustomed to carrying around a copy of her birth certificate with her for those times.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.