Packing Clarissa's Genes - Cover

Packing Clarissa's Genes

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Bob brought some prototype marketing samples of his company's new miracle menopause drug home, he had no idea his niece would find them and think they were just candy. He also had no idea how they would affect her. Oh ... and his nephew got into them too. That's when things just got crazy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Matt looked up at his sister, who had released his wrists, but was still sitting on his boner. She had a really funny look on her face too. She was flushed, and she was breathing much more deeply than her recent physical expense of energy could account for.

"Are you going to let me up?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said dreamily. Her hands came up and Matt watched in amazement as she rubbed her breasts.

"Rissa? What are you doing?"

Her eyes cleared suddenly and she looked at her hands like they were those of another person. They jerked down from her chest.

"I don't know!" she said, her voice shaky.

"Are you OK?"

"I feel so funny," she moaned. "Matt, something's wrong with meeee!"

He tried to sit up, which basically required that she scoot back onto his thighs. As she did so the crotch of her jeans scraped along his erection and she gasped. She stopped and it was literally impossible for her to stop herself from grinding her pussy against Matt's boner.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned, practically writhing on him. "What's wrong with me?" Her breathing increased to a quick pant.

As Clarissa had experienced an epiphany earlier, about what Matt had been doing with the Playboy magazine, Matt had his own epiphany as he felt his sister rubbing her crotch all over his erection.

"You're horny!" he gasped.

"Is THAT what this is?" she panted.

"You're fucking horny!"

"Don't curse!" she snapped automatically. Then her voice took on a whining note. "Help me, Matty! I feel like I'm going to explode! What's happening to me?"

Matt's astonishment was based primarily in the fact that he had never really thought of his sister as a "girl" before. She was many things to him. Besides being his sister she was, at one time or another, a friend, pain in the ass, tutor, partner in mischief and quite possibly played a dozen other roles in his life as well. But she had never played the role of sexy turned on girl who was grinding her pussy against his hard dick. He knew what HE needed right now, and he was pretty sure what SHE needed too.

"You need to cum," he said, beginning to pant in time with her gasps.

"What?" Her eyes were taking on a wild appearance.

"You need to cum ... you know ... get off ... like I do sometimes."

"Masturbate?!" Her voice made it sound like she was trying out some word in a foreign language for the first time.

"Yes," groaned Matt as her hips thrust rapidly back and forth. Clarissa's body seemed to know what to do, even if her brain didn't.

"I don't do that," she moaned.

"Well you'd better start ... if you want that feeling to go away," said Matt. "And get off me, 'cause you're making me want to do it too."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," chanted Clarissa in time with her hip movements.

"Now look who's cussing," huffed Matt, who was in the process of realizing that if his sister kept doing what she was doing, he might very well be able to shoot off right in his pants. He wanted to cum ... but not in his pants.

"I don't know how!" she whined, referring to the activity he had just suggested she engage in.

Matt watched her breasts jiggle and shake under her shirt as she moved on top of him. He was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be this turned on by his own sister, but the fact was he WAS turned on, and it was getting better ... or worse ... every second.

"I'll show you!" he gasped, sitting up and pushing her.

Clarissa lost her balance and fell over onto the floor, moaning. Her thighs began rubbing together as if they itched and she had no fingers to scratch them with. Matt didn't wait for her to approve his actions. He simply stood up, undid his pants and shoved both them and his underwear to his ankles. His T shirt hung down too low, so he just whipped it up and off his head. Clarissa stared, transfixed, at his rock hard penis, which bobbed up and down as he moved.

The "You can't do that!" that burst from her lips was purely from her subconscious, and just popped out.

"Like this!" said Matt, who gripped his penis and started jerking on it furiously.

"MATT!" squealed Clarissa, whose eyes couldn't leave the fascinating sight in front of her. It looked like he was tearing the skin off his penis. As his hand moved back the skin went with it and a shiny knob suddenly appeared that she hadn't seen before. Then, when his hand moved forward, the skin came back with it and covered the knob. It was happening so fast that it seemed like one of those old time movies where the screen displayed a strobe-like effect.

She was distracted by her own body screaming at her again. Her hand went to press against the crotch of her jeans and she was startled to find she had peed her pants or something, because it was wet down there. Still, it felt SO good to press.

"Just rub!" gasped Matt, watching her hand. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him and he was loving every second of it.

Clarissa remembered how it had felt to rub against Matt, and her hips jerked against her hand. Then the meaning of his words sank in and she moved her fingers. It felt wonderful, but not like it had to rub against him. The scholastic part of her high IQ brain was still functioning enough to give her the information that she couldn't press her hand against herself with as much force as her body weight had used to rub against him.

Her eyes had never left his penis and that same part of her brain pointed out that he was having skin-to-skin contact. Almost frantically she fumbled with her belt, and then the button and zipper of the jeans. She shoved her hand inside her pants. Her fingertips just barely got to the top of her split ... enough to tell her that THIS was the right way.

But she moaned as she realized the jeans were too tight. She couldn't get her fingers lower, to where she instinctively knew she needed to rub.

She was lying on her side, so she simply rolled onto her back, arching her hips as her hands pushed at the stubborn pants until they finally slid over her hips to her thighs. They took her panties about half that distance, but that was good enough because now she could reach what she wanted to reach.

"Oh dude!" gasped Matt, who had watched her pants come down and gotten his very first shot of real pussy. He didn't even care that her hand covered it up almost immediately, because he was WATCHING a girl rub off! It felt so good to stroke his dick right then that he hoped he WOULDN'T cum. To that end he stopped stroking for a few seconds, just squeezing, instead. He didn't pay any attention to the pearly drop of precum that oozed from the tip of his cock.

Clarissa did, though. She saw the drip of his precum and the academic part of her brain registered its source and meaning. Her mind felt like it was going in five different directions at once. Now that she could get her fingers into her sex she felt the slippery, hot swamp that had never been there before. The feeling was almost overwhelming, as her inexperienced fingers found her clitty, which happily told her to rub RIGHT THERE! At the same time she was watching Matt, and that beautiful thing she'd seen a hundred times, but which had NEVER looked like THIS! She felt the urge to spread her legs, but couldn't, because her jeans were keeping them closed. Still, that fascinating, terrifying pressure was back, and it kept getting stronger and stronger. She was sure that she'd just die if something didn't happen soon to end it but, like her brother, everything felt so wonderful that she didn't want it to stop.

All these things were rampaging around in her mind as her body finally reacted to the stimuli she was experiencing. She gave a convulsive jerk and Clarissa experienced her very first orgasm. She didn't know that's what it was. She knew the word, but that's all it was ... just a word she'd learned somewhere ... that had no basis in reality.

But her body didn't care what she knew. It just reacted the way nature, and a healthy overdose of RD684 intended it to.

Her scream of completion scared Matt at first, until HIS MENSA eligible brain recognized her jerks and twists as the female version of what he was about to do any second. She was cumming, and it was so hot to see it that that's all it took to bring him off.

Clarissa missed the main event, so to speak. That's because her eyes were tightly closed. She saw stars that weren't really there, instead of the jets of semen that rocketed out of her brother's penis. Her consciousness was suspended in an expanding ball of pure pleasure as that semen landed in long strips that crossed both of her thighs, her panties, her hand and the exposed skin where her shirt had ridden up. Matt didn't aim it. It just happened that some of his sperm landed right on top of the thin layer of skin that separated it from what it was programmed to seek - the eggs in her ovaries under that skin.

Matt's own orgasm was so powerful that he sank to his knees, gasping for breath. He felt so weak that his head fell forward and his chin touched his bony chest. His shoulders sagged. He couldn't even hold on to his prick any longer. It took everything he had to avoid simply falling over on the floor.


Bob punched buttons on the phone. It rang and rang on the other end, which seemed odd. One of the kids usually picked up by the third ring. There was a rattle and a panting voice yelled "HELLO!"

"Matt?"

"Uncle Bob!" came Matt's gasping voice.

"What's wrong?" asked Bob, concerned.

"NOTHING!" yelled Matt. His voice came down. "I had to run to get to the phone."

"Son, if you're breathing that hard just from running to the phone, you need more exercise."

"Right," said Matt, his breathing a little less labored.

"Anyway," said Bob. "I'm stuck at work. You guys are on your own for a while."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.