Preview

Packing Clarissa's Genes

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy,

Science Fiction Sex Story: When Bob brought some prototype marketing samples of his company's new miracle menopause drug home, he had no idea his niece would find them and think they were just candy. He also had no idea how they would affect her. Oh ... and his nephew got into them too. That's when things just got crazy.

Author's Comment:

The idea for this story came from one of my well loved readers who goes by the name Drunken Dwarf. My thanks to him. This is the second story idea he suggested, and which actually got written, so he's on a roll.

This story is written in two versions, one long and one short. This is the long one.

I actually started this version intending it to be a short stroke story, but, as has happened so often in my recent writing, it got longer and longer until it just wasn't a short stroke story any more. At least I don't think so.

So, after this one was done, I went back and tried again, using the same general plot idea. The result is about a third the length of this one. The short one is titled "Clarissa's Genes Get Packed."

The two versions were the result of reader input where some people said they liked short stroke stories and other people liked longer ones, with more character development and a slower pace.

You, the reader, are the judge. Take a look at them both and see which one you like better ... assuming you like either one of them (grin). And please, let me know what you think.

Bob

The long story will be posted first, and then the short one. The short one will be named "Clarissa's Genes Get Packed".

You, the reader, are the judge. Once they're both posted, take a look at them both and see which one you like better ... assuming you like either one of them (grin). And please, let me know what you think.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.