Fuck Weed - Cover

Fuck Weed

Copyright© 2009 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 6: Business Meating

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Business Meating - A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil's Weed.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

"God I want your cock." Mindy moaned into Chase's ear as he slowly woke up in the warm muggy cabana. His beautiful wife lay next to him, her firm thigh between his, and her warm soft hand stroking his erect cock. She smelled lightly of soap and perfume, having taken a shower without waking him. Chase looked at her pretty face as he inhaled the scent of her aroused pussy.

Without saying another word she deftly slipped over top of him, straddling his hips, and slid onto his erection with a long soft groan. She lay her head on his chest as she slowly fucked herself on his cock. After a few moments she leaned up with her hands on his chest and rocked back and forth on him.

"Thank you for bringing me here Chase. It's changed my life." She said to him amongst little noises of pleasure. "I know it's been strange with me fucking those big black cocks. I can't lie to you, I've never had sex like that in my life, and I probably never will again, but I'll cherish the fact that you brought me here and allowed me to explore it."

Mindy paused, crying out in pleasure as she came, clinging to Chase as her pussy gushed all over his cock. As her orgasm subsided she leaned up again and resumed her rhythmic fucking.

"But you have to know that I love you so much baby, even more so for bringing me here. You can never please me like a big cocked black man can, but I'm your wife, I love you, and I will stay with you through anything. I know you don't make enough money to afford this place, at least right now, and I'm OK with that. You work hard to give me a good life, and that's enough."

Chase didn't know what to say, so he just started to fuck his wife as she rode on top of him. Her breathing increased as he started to fuck her harder and harder. Her large firm breasts lightly bounced on his chest, her hard nipples poking him gently. He took one of her breasts and brought it to his mouth, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from her.

"Oh god, fuck me baby!" Mindy cried out in a whisper. "You're gonna make me cum again baby. Are you ready to cum?"

Chase responded with a groan as his cock started pumping cum into his beautiful wife's tight pussy. Mindy held her husband tight as she rode his spurting cock to another orgasm. Afterwards she remained on top of him, his slowly softening cock still sitting warmly in her pussy.

"Let's spend the day together, just you and me." She said brightly. "No drugs, no black cock. Just you and me, together. We'll go to the beach and swim in the ocean, maybe take a long walk, a romantic dinner, and then back here for some more sex. Tonight I'll be your personal sex slave."

"That would be great honey." Chase answered with a smile. "I would love that."

"Today can be our vacation, just the two of us." Mindy said as she slowly climbed off Chase. She slid under the covers to quickly suck Chase's cock clean of cum.

She got out of bed and opened the curtains letting the sun stream in. A smile slowly spread across her face as she looked outside. After a moment she stumbled a little and sat down on the wicker chair.

"Oh fuck. I forgot that your cum is still full of Sinsemilla." She giggled a little, and smiled at her husband, her eyes were glassy. "Wow, it's really fucking me up honey. This feels great." She leaned back and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again she glanced over at the dresser and saw the envelope sitting there. "What's this?" she asked as she slid it to the edge of the dresser to pick it up. Opening up the envelope she pulled out an invitation. A small slip of paper fell from the invitation onto her lap. Mindy frowned slightly as she read it.

Mindy cleared her throat and announced ceremoniously: "Chase and Mindy Markman. You are cordially invited to be special VIP guests of honor at Glamity Bay's Royal Toga Party." She lowered the invitation and continued. "It seems we are one of 5 couples who will receive special costumes and have a reserved seat in the VIP area."

"Oh, well great, I guess." Chase said. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of a party tonight. He was afraid it would turn into a giant orgy with him sitting in the corner.

"Well, I'm afraid that this just doesn't fit in with our plans for the evening." Mindy announced as if she were some kind of high society socialite. "I suppose we should stop by just long enough to stuff our faces!"

Chase laughed as his wife broke out in laughter. "We should wave to the little people on the way out too."

Mindy kept laughing as she picked up the slip of paper that had fallen out of the invitation. She read it and stopped laughing. She looked up at Chase, her glassy eyes looking to the side.

"Fuck." She said succinctly. "We have to drop by Buddy's office at one this afternoon to discuss the timeshare."

Chase looked down at his feet, but looked up again when Mindy slapped her knee. "Well that's OK. We'll drop by on our way to lunch and just tell him thanks but no thanks. We'll be in and out in two minutes."

"Great!" Chase said, his smile returning. "I'd rather spend as little time in there as possible, um, well, you know."

"Not to worry dear, I'm in complete control." Mindy said sympathetically.

"Yeah, and it's not like we have to rush to get there."

"I wouldn't say that sleepyhead." Mindy said as she stood up and started looking for something to wear. "It's almost half past twelve. I've been up for hours while you snored away. You must have been pooped."

"Pooped from so much popping I guess." Chase said as he rolled out of bed to shower. "My balls feel like they're three sizes too large."

"Hmm, that could have some advantages." Mindy replied with a smirk as she pulled out a dress to wear. "Now hurry or we'll be late, and I'm getting hungry."

Chase quickly showered and dressed. He wore a pair of comfortable pair of khaki shorts and a black floral Hawaiian shirt. Mindy, however, had chosen a tight red and white floral mini dress that barely covered her ass with a V-neck that showed off her tanned breasts.

"Um, honey, are you sure you want to wear that dress to Finny's office?" Chase asked tentatively. "I mean you look great, uh, really great, but do you think it's too, ah, revealing?"

Mindy looked back at her husband with a slightly glazed look. "Oh no, this is exactly what I want to wear. I mean, I want to look pretty."

"Oh, well sure, you look more than pretty..." Chase replied, not quite sure what to say.

"Good, that's what I want. I want to look pretty and sexy." She slipped on a pair of white high heeled sandals, making her well tanned legs, and her ass look even tighter. She grabbed Chase's hand and the couple made the walk from the cabana to the lobby.

They were greeted by a petite pretty black girl names Aisha. She was dressed in the ubiquitous bikini top and wrap around skirt. Chase did his best not to stare at her small, pert, and barely covered breasts as she led them to Finny's office.

"Ahhh, Chase, welcome!" Finny smiled broadly and pumped Chase's hand in greeting. Chase immediately felt cowed by the muscular black man. Visions of his huge erection floated through his head.

"And Mindy, you look perfect today, just as I expected you would!" Finny gave Chase's wife a big hug. Chase's heart sank as she melted against him and giggled.

"Why thank you Beau." Mindy said, composing herself. But Chase could see her obvious signs of arousal. She bounced ever so slightly as she stood near the black man, her skin was flush, and her nipples were rock hard.

"Have a seat folks and we can discuss your future here at Glamity Bay." Finny said indicating the couch across from his desk. Finny took a seat in his office chair and pulled up something on his laptop.

Chase sat down uncomfortably, his hands clasped in his lap. Mindy slowly made her way over to the couch and sat next to her husband without her eyes ever leaving Finny.

"Are you OK?" Chase whispered as she settled in next to him. "I mean, we're still on the same page right? Tell him no thanks and get out of here?"

Mindy looked over to him distractedly. "Hmm? Oh, yes, definitely the same page. In and out. Why?"

"Um, you seemed, I dunno, weird a moment ago when we walked in." Chase whispered back, worried.

"Oh, um, I guess I was just thinking about our afternoon together. I'm feeling horny already" She whispered back at him. Seeing his look of concern she added: "Don't worry, everything is just fine."

"Well, I don't need to ask you how you enjoyed Glamity Bay." Finny said with a huge smile opening his arms wide in a welcoming motion. "The real question is how can you not want to be a part of our resort, am I right?"

Chase looked over at his wife. She was gazing intently at Finny and nodding her head with a big smile on her face. He decided that he needed to speak up for the two of them. "Uh, listen Mr. Finny, Glamity Bay is really nice, but frankly, I think it's a little out of our price range. Isn't that right honey?" He nudged his wife. She looked over at him before realizing what he was saying.

"Oh, right." She frowned. "He's right Beau, we just don't have the money to buy in right now. I warned you when we first met didn't I?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised how often I hear that." Finny continued undaunted. "We do our very best to find a plan that fits in with your budget."

Mindy looked over at Chase, her eyes bright at the idea that they just might be able to afford a vacation property at Glamity Bay. This made Chase all the more determined to quash any possibility of them returning. He started to stand up, Mindy hesitantly started to follow.

"Really, thank you for your hospitality, but I just don't see how we can..."

Finny interrupted him firmly, but nicely. "Ah but Mr. Chase, you haven't heard my offer yet. Sit, let me see what I can do."

The couple quickly sat back down as commanded. Chase looked down at his knees while his wife shifted in her spot.

"Based on your credit rating and your income that you provided to take advantage of this special stay..." He punched a few key and thought for a moment. "We can definitely give you a special introductory rate. You would start with a one hundred thousand dollar buy in, and thirty thousand dollar a year dues would give you four wonderful weeks a year here at Glamity Bay. That's all inclusive mind you, limo at your doorstep, first class private airfare, and all expenses paid."

Chase just stared at Finny, his mouth hanging half open. He knew that Glamity Bay was expensive, but the price that Finny was quoting was astronomical.

"What do you say?" Finny asked with a big smile.

"Oh Chase, that doesn't sound like much!" Mindy said brightly. Chase thought she had lost her mind. "We can afford that right?"

"No!" Chase blurted out. "I mean, um, no, we can't afford that much."

Mindy was crestfallen. "Really? I mean we can't afford it at all?"

"I'm sorry honey, I know how much you love it here, but we can't even afford a tenth of this." Chase turned to Finny, but couldn't look up to meet his gaze. "I'm sorry Mr. Finny, I don't know where you got our credit rating from, but it's wrong. I filled the income questions out honestly, and that should tell you we can't afford this."

Chase took Mindy's hand and started to get up to leave again but Finny put his hand on Chase's shoulder and stopped him dead. It's not that Finny used any force, but Chase reacted as if he'd been pushed back to the couch.

"I'll tell you what..." Finny said, the smile on his face never wavering. "What if I could show you a way that you could afford your property here at Glamity Bay?"

Mindy looked over at Chase, her eyes pleading for them to stay. Chase shrugged his shoulders and sat back on the couch again.

Finny picked up the phone and dialed out front. "Would you send her in please?"

A few moments later a pretty young woman, probably in her late twenties or early thirties, opened the office door and walked in. She had long dark sun streaked hair and a pretty face that had almost a pixie quality to it. She wore a white blouse and a mid-thigh length fitted skirt and business like black pumps. She was strikingly pretty.

She walked over to Finny, kissed him on the cheek, and sat on the edge of his desk. Chase looked at her legs and caught a glimpse of the top of her laced top nylons peeking from the edge of her skirt. His cock twitched at the sight.

"Both of you remember Jenny I'm sure." Finny said by way of introducing the young woman.

Chase and Mindy looked at each other. Neither of then recognized her. Suddenly Mindy gasped as she recognized the young woman.

"Oh my god! You were the receptionist the day we arrived!" Mindy exclaimed. "You look so different out of your, um, uniform!"

"Exactly!" Finny said praising Mindy. The older woman beamed at the attention and she sat a little straighter, subtly thrusting her breasts out. "Now Jenny, why don't you tell Mindy and Chase your story."

"Sure!" The pretty brunette said brightly. "When I first came to Glamity Bay it seemed so expensive. I never thought I would ever be able to afford it. When I'm not here, I'm a High School Teacher in Toronto. Now I make OK money doing that, I'm far from starving, but certainly not a hundred thousand dollars to buy in plus a couple of thousand a month in dues."

Finny pulled a pipe from his desk and lit it. The thick smoke curled around his head as the Sinsemilla came to life. He stood up and held it out to Chase. "Chase? Would you like some?"

"Um, no thanks, not right now. Let's just take care of business." Chase said uncomfortably.

"No problem man." Finny said with a giant grin. He turned and held the pipe so that the smoke wafted towards Mindy.

"But for two of my four weeks here, I work, usually at the front desk, but wherever I'm needed." Jenny continued as she eyed the smoking pipe. "Besides, I still get two days off while I'm working here, and anyway, working at Glamity Bay is almost like being on vacation. Plus I supplement that by referring a few well chosen potential buyers to Glamity Bay whenever I can. Between working vacations and referrals I can easily make ends meet."

"You be liking a toke Miss Mindy?" Finny asked as he watched the older woman inhale the smoke cloud, subtly holding her breath to get some effect from the drug.

Mindy looked at the pipe for a moment and again inhaled deeply, but shook her head no. "I think it's best I don't, but thank you." She watched intently as Finny took the pipe away and held it out for Jenny.

"Oh fuck yeah! I mean, thank you." Jenny said happily, her eyes wide with anticipation. With a big smile and a friendly shrug she put the pipe between her glossy lips and inhaled deeply. She handed the pipe back to Finny and closed her eyes for a few seconds. When she opened them again it was clear that the drug was starting to hit her.

Still holding the drug in her lungs she spread her legs wide and put one foot on the desk exposing her shaved pussy. She franticly started playing with her clit, little muffled moans coming from her throat. After several more moments she began to make little whimpering sounds and smoke began to escape. Finally she let out a long cry of pleasure and she started to exhale and cough the smoke from her lungs. "Oh fuck yes, fuck yeeees!" Her glistening wet fingers began to slow over her pussy as her breathing returned to normal. She cleared her throat and smiled as she pulled her skirt back down. "Sorry, but making myself cum when I take that first toke is a fucking incredible rush."

Finny took a long toke on the pipe as he watched the young woman come down from her orgasm. "I see you didn't wear panties, good girl."

Jenny lifted her skirt up again to show off her bald pussy. "Of course, that's the way you want it. I shaved special, do you like?"

Finny stroked his growing cock through his pants as he nodded. He casually looked over at Mindy and asked: "And what about you darlin'? What you be wearing under that pretty little skirt?"

Mindy started to answer, but found herself standing up and lifting her skirt up. "It's none of your business, but if you must know I did wear..." Mindy stopped as she realized what she was doing. She looked down to see that she was flashing her own freshly shaved pussy, with no panties. "What the hell? But I always wear..." She fidgeted with her dress, confused, as if she wanted to pull it back down, but couldn't quite figure out how.

"Good girl Mindy, your pussy looks beautiful." Finny finally said after enjoying the view for a few moments.

"I don't understand..." Mindy started to say quietly looking over at her husband, but she was interrupted by Beau.

"No worries Mindy, you should sit down again." Mindy immediately obeyed and resumed her seat next to her husband.

"I wouldn't trade my deal here at Glamity Bay for anything." Jenny continued. "I mean, there's no place better."

"I admit Glamity Bay is nice, it's got some great facilities and all." Chase asked the pretty teacher. "But couldn't you find another great resort for a fraction of the price where you wouldn't have to work? Even all the pot, I mean, it's the Caribbean, it's all over the place. I mean, no offense Mr. Finny."

"None taken Chase, none at all. But I do need to clarify; Sinsemilla is not marijuana in any way." Finny replied with a large grin taking another long drag on the pipe. His huge cock was now clearly outlined pushing up against his pants.

"Oh god, he's right honey, it's definitely not pot." Mindy said with a laugh. "I mean, I've smoked enough pot to know."

Chase turned to his wife in surprise. "Since when do you smoke pot?"

Mindy quickly put her hand up to her mouth. Clearly she had not meant to blurt that out. But she continued anyway.

"How do you think I make it through the fucking boring afternoons? Anna May Jordan and I usually get together around two in the afternoon and blaze up." Again, Mindy's hand flew to her mouth again and her eyes opened wide. "Wait, I didn't mean, well what I meant to say..."

"The preacher's wife?" Chase exclaimed incredulously. "You sit around getting stoned every day with the preacher's wife?"

"Well, not every day..." Mindy retorted, embarrassed by her blurted admission.

"Jenny, Chase has made an excellent point." Finny inturrpted, redirecting the conversation away from Mindy's indiscretion. "Will you tell him what makes Glamity Bay so special?"

"Oh, that's easy." Jenny answered with a smile. She slid across the edge of the desk towards Finny. Reaching down she unbuttoned the black man's slacks, pulled down the zipper, and pulled out his massive thick black cock. The organ looked like an arm more than it did a penis. Jenny lovingly stroked the hard ebony shaft, gazing at it lovingly. "Look at this big black cock. There's nothing like this anywhere else in the world, forget about the fact that there's a whole island filled with them."

Chase looked over at his wife. Mindy was completely enthralled at the sight of the massive black cock. Her wide eyes followed teacher's hands as it stroked the impressive black erection. Her mouth was open slightly and she was breathing heavily watching the pre-cum slowly flow from the fat head.

"But that's just the drug talking." Chase offered. "I mean it's big, but is it really that different?"

"Oh yes!" both women exclaimed in unison.

"It's so big and dark and hard and perfect." Mindy mumbled as she continued to stare at the Finny's erection. "There's nothing like having your pussy filled completely by a huge fucking black cock. No matter what you do or how you move it feels absolutely amazing."

Chase was getting more than a little frustrated with his wife. He couldn't understand how she could be so fixated on a cock, or that she had been smoking pot daily and he never even knew. "Well, that's terrific honey, but we both know that we don't have anywhere near to the money to buy in here."

Mindy snapped out of her daze and looked over at Chase for a moment before turning back to Finny. "But Jenny works here half the time to help afford her property. With both Chase and I working part of the time couldn't we really bring the cost down?"

"Well, you see, it's not quite that simple Mindy." Finny explained as he watched Jenny lean down to lick his cock clean of pre-cum. "This is a business, and if we just let everyone work off their commitment we couldn't stay in business could we? We can only let you work for part of your membership, and only if we have a real need for your ... talents."

Finny looked at his laptop again and sighed. "You see Mindy, I'm afraid that Mister Chase here doesn't have any real skills or talents that we can use, or that we don't already have more than enough of, if you understand my meaning. But you Mindy, you may just have the kind of talents we could make use of here."

Mindy smiled brightly. Maybe there was a way they could afford Glamity Bay! "Really? What kind of talent?" she asked naively.

Finny gently took Jenny's chin in his dark hand. "Jenny my dear? Why don't you show the Markmans your unique talents?"

Jenny's eyes flashed with pleasure as she sat up. With a broad grin she reached up and slowly undid each button on her white blouse. "Well, my special talent is..." she said coyly before she quickly pulled open her blouse and burst out brightly, "I have really great tits. Isn't that right Buddy?"

"That's exactly right Missy, they are beautiful." Finny said, watching as she revealed her large, perfectly shaped breasts. The young teacher posed for the couple, cupping her breasts, pulling at the erect nipples. "You see, these are the kind of breasts that keep countless Beverly Hills plastic surgeons rolling in dough trying to emulate. But this young beauty has the real thing. And the rest of her is spectacular too. She is every man's wet dream. Am I not right Mr. Chase?"

Chase nodded without thinking. He suddenly felt very embarrassed. He had been watching the woman intently, painfully aware of the erection pushing against his shorts. He quickly looked over at his wife, but she was intently watching the other woman too and completely unaware of what was going on.

Mindy sat on the edge of the couch, squirming, and watched as the younger woman slowly stripped of her skirt. Unconsciously she touched herself, sliding her hands over her own large breasts, and across the tops and sides of her exposed thighs. "Oh my god she's beautiful!" she said dreamily, inhaling deeply as the Sinemilla smoke circled through the room. Chase could see goose bumps forming on his wife's exposed skin as she became more entranced by the pretty teacher's lithe body.

Jenny swayed back and forth as her skirt slid down her tanned thighs. Chase couldn't resist staring at the young woman's beautiful breasts as they swayed slightly. Noticing this she stepped over toward him and leaned forward, resting her hands on his shoulders, enveloping his face in her warm fragrant flesh. Chase moaned inadvertently and started to nuzzle against her. Without realizing it he reached up to touch them, cupping the warm flesh in his hands.

"You can see the effect she has on men can't you Mindy?" Chase distantly heard Finny ask. It took a moment to realize what was happening and Chase quickly leaned back away from the girl. Unfortunately laying back against the couch only thrust his erection up towards the woman, making Chase even more embarrassed.

"I can see the effect she has on him." Mindy replied dreamily as she turned her attention to Finny's massive hard member, pre-cum slowly flowing from the large slit. "And I can definitely see the effect she has on you, wow." Mindy reached between her legs without realizing, touching her erect clit with her fingertips causing her to gasp inadvertently.

"Well my dear, she has the same entrancing effect on women too." Finny said, slowly stroking his cock as he watched the young brunette.

Hearing Finny, as if on cue, Jenny slid away from Chase and over to Mindy, leaning close to the older woman. Before she could say anything Mindy found the young teachers perfect breasts pressed to her face. She inhaled deeply, a scent from the woman's skin overwhelmingly enticing her. Mindy buried her face into the girl's large breasts, kissing them, and licking them, her head spinning with desire.

Jenny reached down and ran her fingers over Mindy's hard clit. "Oh my god you have a huge clit, it's amazing. I wish I had a big one like this. Does it feel good when I do this?" she asked as she stroked her fingers up and down Mindy's erect clit. "It's like I'm jacking off your little cock."

Mindy responded by moaning and writhing under the girl's gentle touch. "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good!" she said, her voice quivering in excitement. She reached down and slid two fingers into her wet pussy as the young woman intensified her stroking. "Oh god yes you're gonna make me cum..."

"No, not yet, not so fast." Jenny said as she slowed her stroking. "Don't touch yourself, let me do it."

Mindy whimpered, but slowed down her gyrations. "OK..."

"Do you like my tits?" Jenny asked, eyeing Mindy, watching as the older woman succumbed to her touch. Mindy nodded, licking her lips. "Why don't you play with them then? I love having my tits played with."

Mindy's eyes were wide with pleasure, her breathing quick and shallow. The younger woman was keeping her on the edge of control. She reached up and took Jenny's breasts in her hands. The flesh was warm and firm, but pliant. Tentatively she put her face up to the warm flesh and inhaled the girl's scent. She felt light headed, and even more horny as the gently scent entered her lungs. With a quiet moan she gently licked Jenny's nipple, pulling at it with her lips before taking the hard nub into her mouth and sucking on it.

"Ahhh, nice. You like the smell don't you?" Jenny said as she enjoyed having her nipples sucked and teased by the fit brunette. Mindy nodded, but didn't stop nuzzling the big breasted teacher. "I take a little bit of Kali oil and rub a few drops in between my tits. Drives guys, and I guess girls, nuts. Why don't you lean back again and let me work on your clit."

Mindy did as she was told and leaned back, pulling her dress up a little farther to reveal her toned pelvis. She reached to touch her pussy, but stopped when Jenny teasingly waved her off with an 'uh-uh' motion of her outstretched finger. Instead Mindy cupped her breasts through her tight dress.

"This is such a beautiful big clit Mindy." Jenny stopped briefly to reach over to Finny's desk and retrieve a small plastic bottle. She squirted a couple of drops of oily liquid onto Mindy's clit and her fingers. Putting the bottle down on the floor she resumed playing with the older woman's erect clit. "There, a few drops of Kali oil will feel wonderful."

The oil had the desired effect as Mindy's clit began to tingle with pleasure. The slippery sensation of Jenny's fingers as she moved her fingers over the hard nub drove her mad. "Oh fuck that feels so good, don't stop..."

"Has your clit always been this big?" Jenny asked while she watched Mindy intently. "Does it feel, like, so intense because it's so big?"

Mindy nodded, moaning and gasping with pleasure.

"How did you get such a big clit?" Jenny asked as she squeezed the clit between two fingers and gently petted it with the index finger on her other hand.

"Working out ... oh fuck keep doing that!" Mindy gasped, writhing with pleasure. "I ... I had a personal trainer, ohmygoddon'tstop!"

"Having a personal trainer gave you this big beautiful clit?" Jenny said leaning down to flick the pinkie sized nub with her tongue sending Mindy into jittering convulsions. "I work out all the time and mine is little."

"No, it was part of the training..." Mindy said, trying to be vague. "I had a lot of weight to lose, I lost sixty pounds."

"Wow, sixty pound huh, you look amazing." Jenny said with a smile as she admired the older woman. She switched her rhythm and stroked Mindy's erect clit slowly and hard. "But I want to know how you got this big hard clit. You have to tell me."

Mindy looked over at Chase for a moment before turning her attention back to the beautiful young woman who was playing her body like a fine instrument. "It was my trainer Tony. I mean, I wanted to lose the weight, fast, and he came very highly recommended by my friends. Well I figured out why pretty fast." Mindy explained breathlessly.

"It wasn't just hard work that got my body like this. I mean I did work hard, I worked my ass off..."

Jenny playfully spanked Mindy's ass. "I can see that, it's a very nice ass."

Mindy giggled and then squealed as Jenny started teasing her clit again. "Oh fuck, you're killing me that feels so fucking good. Some of my friends said Tony would make the pounds melt off and that I'd never want to miss a workout. They were right."

"He must have been some trainer." Jenny prompted the other woman to get to the point. "But there are lots of great trainers..."

"Yeah, he was a little different." Mindy was so entranced by the way the pretty young brunette played with her pussy that she forgot her inhibition about telling the story. She stared into Jenny's eyes and let the story flow breathlessly. "He told me he could make the pounds literally melt off and give me the body of an athlete. I just had to agree to his training regimen. I would do anything to lose that weight, so I agreed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.