Fuck Weed - Cover

Fuck Weed

Copyright© 2009 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 12: A Round of Cocks on Me

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Round of Cocks on Me - A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil's Weed.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

The next few weeks continued along smoothly for Chase. Kymberly moved his office next to her own to guarantee regular access to his cock, and the psychotropic cum that now flowed from it. His days fell into a weird sort of routine. He'd typically wake up to the sensation of his beautiful wife Mindy sucking on his cock, followed by a morning fuck. He usually had to service his wife at least three times before she'd let him out of the house.

He'd arrive at the office after that, no longer worrying about being late. He'd enjoy his usual morning dose of Sinsemilla and a fuck with Allison, who had become quite addicted to his cock. Shortly after he'd either stroll next door for a turn with Kymberly or, having discovered that she loved to role play, wait a little longer until she couldn't control her need any longer.

Sometimes he'd walk into her office to find her tied to her chair. Her receptionist Jeanette would be teasing her with a vibrator or her tongue. Chase would fuck the athletic receptionist before finally giving in to Kym's pleas of desire. Nina liked to wait until midafternoon for her fix, usually anally, because she wanted to get her work done before getting cum stoned. No matter what, Chase would usually service his office harem at least twice a day, sometimes more.

By the time he got home Mindy usually had some of the weed burning, and as often as not had a guest to play with. By the time Chase was drifting off to sleep, with his wife dutifully sucking on his cock, he was a pretty happy guy.

Mindy was actually able to make her Sinsemilla last longer than Chase thought it would. He expected her to run out by the first week or so. But she did her best to conserve the precious plant as long as she could. Inevitably came the day several weeks later that she ran out.

"Honey, I need some of your Kali." She asked with a coy smile. "I ran out."

"Sorry babe, no can do." Chase replied matter-of-factly.

"What the fuck Chase?" She replied, agitated. "Come on, quit fooling, I need some."

"I'm sorry Mindy. You have kind of a problem holding your smoke." Chase said calmly. He knew this wouldn't be pretty. "You can suck my cock though."

Mindy flew off the handle and stood up, her face angry. "Fuck you Chase! Fuck you!" She screamed as she stomped out of the room. "You're not getting anything from me until you learn to share!"

Chase calmly went back to watching TV. He knew she'd be back. Maybe not tonight, maybe not even tomorrow, but by the third day she'd be back. He slept on the couch after helping himself to a joint and masturbating before going to sleep for the first time since he took his wife to visit Glamity Bay.

The next morning Chase checked in on Mindy. She lay in the bed looking like she was hung over from a wild party. Her eyes were bleary and her hair looked like a rat's nest. He asked how she was doing only to be met with a middle finger before she threw herself onto her side and buried herself in the blankets.

By the time he got home from work Chase figured that Mindy would be begging for his cock. But when he got home he found Mindy in the guest bedroom, and she wasn't alone.

"Hi honey." He said nonplussed. "Hey there ... uh..."

"Lewis, sir." The skinny kid with the massive cock reminded Chase as he plunged into Chase's wife's tight pussy.

"Lewis, right, sorry." He answered before turning to leave the room. "OK, well have fun you kids."

Mindy was unable to answer, overwhelmed by the huge cock that filled her pussy to overflowing. But it was clear that although she was moaning from the intense fucking she was receiving, it was more than just a big cock that she needed.

"Wait! Uh!" She said just as he was walking out of the bedroom. But she was unable to articulate what she wanted to say as the youth's big cock began unloading its cum, shooting it against her cervix and filling her with warmth. "Oh god you're like a fucking horse!" She groaned through gritted teeth.

Chase quietly closed the door and headed to his own bedroom for a shower. Afterwards he went outside to the pool to enjoy the slowly waning sunlight. Since Nikki didn't appear to be home he brought a Sinsemilla joint out to enjoy along with a glass of rum. Dressed only in his bathrobe he lay down on the Chaise lounge.

He slowly sipped the last of his rum and watched the light puffy clouds drift by until he heard the light pat of bare feet on the pool deck. He turned to see his beautiful wife sullenly walking towards him dressed in sweat pants and a loose T-shirt.

"OK. You win." She said, not looking up. She timidly started to sit on the side of the lounger and reach for Chase's cock.

"Uh, wait a minute honey." Chase said firmly. "You know, you've treated me like shit for a long time. Now I'm willing to share, but I'd like to see you make some effort..."

Chase pulled the joint out of his robe pocket. Breaking it in half he put one half on the small table next to him, and the other between his lips. Mindy's eyes lit up at the sight of the Sinsemilla. Lighting the joint, he inhaled deeply and savored the smoke. His cock started to shift and grow underneath the robe. He watched as Mindy inhaled deeply, trying to get some of the second hand smoke.

"So why don't you take your pretty little ass into the house, get the stink of that teenager off you, fix yourself up all sexy for your husband, and come back here with another glass of rum for me." Chase took another long drag. The head rush matched the rush of blood to his cock making the front of his robe tent up. Mindy looked at the outline of his shaft and licked her lips. "Then you can take care of me, and if you do a good job, you'll get a some of my special cum, and I'll probably even share the other half of this really delicious joint with you."

Mindy nodded and quickly turned to go back into the house. "OK..." She muttered.

"Pardon?" Shane asked in a scolding tone of voice.

"Oh..." She stammered for a moment, her eyes watching the cherry red glow of the tip of the joint as Chase took another drag. "Yes dear." She said contritely before rushing off to get changed.

Chase watched her go, a satisfied grin spreading across his face. He'd wanted to do that for a long time. He stroked his hard cock for a few minutes as he finished the joint, waiting for his wife to return.

It took about fifteen minutes for Mindy to return, but it was worth it. She had showered, brushed out her hair, and put on a little makeup. She came out dressed in a skimpy gold bikini and a pair of high heeled wedged sandals. In her hand she held a large glass of rum on the rocks, the ice cubes clinking as she walked.

Arriving she sat down next to Chase with a seductive grin, and handed him the drink. "Here you are honey. I'm sorry I was such a bitch the last couple of days. Is there anything I can do for you?" She glanced down at his obvious erection.

"That's a much better way to talk to your husband honey, thank you. By the way, you look very sexy dressed like that. You cleaned up real nice." Chase said with a smile. He much preferred this version of his wife. "You could take care of my cock if you'd like."

"Thank you lover, I'd love to take care of your big ... hard ... cock..." Mindy said seductively as she pulled open the robe to reveal Chase's rock hard erection. She was obviously reacting positively to his praise. Her eyes lit up at the sight of his cock, and the drool of cum emanating from the tip. She leaned down to take the swollen head into her mouth, but Chase stopped her.

"Uh, let's just start with a hand job first." He said with an evil grin. "See how it goes."

Mindy was briefly taken aback, but she hid it well. Reaching forward, she took his already hard cock in her hand and started to stroke it. She gently played with his balls with her other hand. She watched his pre-cum slowly begin to ooze from the wide cockhead, her eyes glazing over with lust and desire realizing that the drug she craved is inches flowing onto his stomach. "God, it's so hard. I missed it Chase. I missed your cock so much. I'm sorry I was such a bitch."

Chase took a sip of his drink and watched her as she stared at his cock lovingly. The truth was, he missed the sex with his wife, and her hands were magic on his cock when she wanted. Her warm fingers stroked his shaft, making sure to slide over the rim of his cockhead. In just a few minutes he was approaching an orgasm. He began to thrust his cock through her hand.

"You going to cum for my baby?" She asked seductively. She stared intently at the cock as it stiffened, her mouth starting to drool in anticipation of his cum. "Come on baby, do it for me, give me your cum."

"You can do better than that..." Chase replied breathlessly. He was going to cum any second, but he still wanted her to work for it. He ran his fingers through her hair and grasped tight. "It doesn't look like you want it that bad."

Mindy swooned with desire for the warm elixir flowing from her husband's swollen cockhead. She slowly licked the stiff shaft from his balls to the little the sensitive sport where the head flares out from the shaft. She started using her pleading naughty girl voice; the one she knew got Chase off. "God I want your cum. I want you to cum so bad baby. Then I want to lick up every ... last ... drop!"

She punctuated the last three words with a flick of her tongue up from the flare to the hole. Chase couldn't hold back as she slowly stroked the top inch of his shaft. His cock spurted line after line of cum into the air to land on his stomach. Mindy watched as the precious cum flowed from her husband's cock until she was unable to resist its smell any more.

Lunging forward she greedily tried to lap up his cum. But Chase was expecting this and gently but firmly held her head by the hair, keeping her back. She let out a cry of frustration that turned into a purr of arousal as he held her hair tight. She liked the feeling of being controlled. Being careful not to hurt her he held her fast as he stood up, hiss cum slowly flowing down his stomach, onto his semi-erect cock, and slowly stripping onto the pool tile.

Mindy slowly dropped to her knees, submissive, and looked up at her husband, her eyes pleading with him. "No hands." Chase commanded as he let go of her hair. Tentatively she leaned forward, hands behind her back, and took his cock into her mouth. The Sinsemilla filled cum touched her tongue triggering a shiver of pleasure through her. She could feel her pussy moistening, and her nipples turning rock hard as the drug coursed through her body. Her clit hardened and started to throb as she moaned in pleasure.

"Lick it up and maybe I'll let you share the other half of the joint." Chase said.

Mindy licked Chase's stomach clean, her face pressed greedily against him. Working down from there she licked his cock and balls clean. And, with hands still behind her back, she leaned over to lick the pool tiles clean. She ended up putting her hands down to support herself, but did as she was instructed and used only her mouth to lick up his cum.

Finally finished, she looked up at her husband with loving glazed eyes. Settling herself on her knees again, she eagerly awaited his next instruction, barely able to control herself as her large clit throbbed between her wet thighs. Chase stepped forward and placed his stiff cock a half inch from her lips. Mindy didn't move, but licked her lips and watched expectantly. The sight of his submissive wife caused his cock to grow again. Mindy opened her lips to accept his cock as it lengthened, eagerly sucking it into her mouth. She shifted forward to better pleasure her husband.

"You're doing great babe..." Chase said as he brandished the half joint and a lighter. "You need a reward. Now don't move..."

Chase lit the joint and took a small puff. This alone made his cock rock hard as it nestled in his wife's warm mouth. He held it down to allow Mindy to take a hit. She inhaled deeply, and went back to pleasuring Chase's cock, sliding the cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned as the drug hit her system before finally blowing the smoke out of her nose. Her pussy literally dripped with arousal as he allowed her to take another hit off the joint.

He continued alternating between feeding her the joint and feeding her his cock. She enthusiastically sucked and licked his cock until he was about to cum. Tossing the spent Sinsemilla to the floor, Chase grabbed Mindy by the hair and guided her onto the chaise lounge, his hard cock straining as it swung in front of him. Forcing her back onto the lounge she leaned back as far as she could and spread her legs wide, almost like a dancer doing the splits. She pulled her bikini bottom to the side and eagerly spread her pussy and rubbed her swollen clit.

"Gimme your cock Chase!" She begged through a big horny grin. "Put that big cock in me and fuck me!"

Chase was happy to comply. He lowered himself before her, lining his hard cock in line with her wet opening. Mindy stroked her large clit as he pushed against her. Her eyes started to roll as an orgasm overwhelmed her, her pussy squirting all over Chase's cock. Sliding his big cock into her quivering body he started to fuck her. Mindy squealed in ecstasy as he pounded into her fit body. Holding her shaking thighs wide became too much for Mindy as she slowly succumb to the cock pounding into her body, and the Sinsimella filled cum filling her system. Bending her knees she put them around her husband, urging him deeper as she begged him to cum.

"Oh god! I want you to cum in me!" She screamed as she writhed in pleasure. "Fucking fuck me with that big cock and fill me with cum!"

Chase jack hammered in and out of the beautiful woman. His entire body tensed like a steel rod, flexing only in the middle until he felt the cum rise along the length of his cock and spurt into his wife's convulsing body. Falling into her arms he thrust as deeply into his wife's pussy as he could. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she came, sobbing with pleasure in his ear.

"Oh fuck ... I've never cum that hard before!" She cried as she slowly came down from her euphoric state. "Oh Chase ... That was amazing." Her body continued to jerk as he slowly slid in and out of her cum filled pussy. The feeling of her big clit rubbing against the base of his cock slowly brought her to another orgasm. She gasped, her mouth open in a silent cry of rapture as she gushed around his cock.

They lay there, together, for what seemed like an eternity before they were interrupted by the insistent beeping of the oven timer. "Oh shit! Nikki will be home in fifteen minutes!" Mindy cried as they untangled their respective limbs. "Good thing I set the timer!"

They quickly tidied up on the deck and were back in their bedroom before they heard the front door open. Nikki said a quick hello as she headed right to her room. Chase told her good night, but Mindy was too busy with his cock in her mouth to say anything.

Mindy was incredibly horny in the morning as well. Chase awoke lying on his side to find that Mindy had spooned up against him and was happily fucking herself on his morning wood. Now that she'd given up control she seemed perfectly happy getting her Sinsemilla high from Chase's cock. Smoking the herb was just a plus. Chase made a note, though, that she seemed to really enjoy the domination.

Chase slid his slippery cock from Mindy's tight pussy to her perfectly shaped ass just in time to blow his morning load in her. He wanted to get to work early today, and filling her ass with his psychotropic cum should leave her in a bit of a stupor. Sure enough, she snuggled up against him, her tight ass milking every drop of cum from his cock until she arched her back and moaned. The Sinsemilla in his cum hit her system like a sledgehammer, leaving her writhing in ecstasy on the bed while Chase made his way to the shower.

It wasn't until Chase was dressed, tying his tie as a matter of fact, that Mindy came up to him, gently kissed him, and dropped to her knees to suck on his cock before he left. She looked up at him with heavily glazed eyes as she coaxed another orgasm from him, filling her mouth with cum. She would now return to bed to masturbate and go back to sleep while he made his way to the office.

Chase's deal with Finny was starting to come through. Each week a shipment of special mounting clips made for sniper scopes arrived from Glamity Bay. The parts were made by the original manufacturer, but diverted to Glamity Bay for "special processing". The actual part only cost a few dollars to make, but Chase's father-in-law had managed to bribe a couple of members of the appropriations committee to drive the price up to several hundred dollars per unit. Used for packing inside the mounting clip was an "all natural" formed padding made from the Kali flower. All Chase had to do was to let the molded fibers sit in a cigar humidor for a few days until they fell apart into the cut leaves again to make it into usable Sinsemilla again. The plan was working perfectly, and Chase expected to hand off the delivery to a Glamity Bay representative in a couple of days.

Pulling up he noticed a couple of limousines parked at the front of the office building. As he made his way to his office he noted that Kymberly's door was closed. He raised his eyebrows to Kym's assistant Jeanette. Jeanette had gone through quite the metamorphosis since being introduced to Sinsemilla and Chase's cock. No longer a mousy receptionist hidden behind loose fitting peasant dresses, now she sported tight fitting dresses that showed off her slim runner's body. Raising her shoulders, she shrugged at Chase as if to indicate she didn't know who the visitors were.

Chase couldn't help but notice that her eyes were glazed over and super dilated, as if she'd been smoking a ton of Sinsemilla. He waved off the suspicion though, after all, he was her only supplier. He headed into his office and put his feet up on the desk. Lighting up his first hit of the day he thought to himself that life had gotten pretty fucking good since he returned from Glamity Bay.

His drug fueled erection throbbed in his pants as he wondered where Allison was; she was usually by his office for a fuck by now. Undaunted, he pulled his hard cock out of his pants and started stroking himself, only to be interrupted by Jeanette.

Jeanette walked into his office dressed in a tight sixties inspired mini dress decorated with orange and red circles on white. The second she saw hit hard cock she was mesmerized. She stared at it longingly as she walked around his desk to perch on the edge. She gently stroked his hard cock as she started talking.

"God I want this..." She started, licking her lips in anticipation. "But Kymberly needs your help. We got a surprise visit from Captain Gail, you know, from the appropriations group is here to inspect the change to the part you requested. It's not usually a big deal, Kymberly buys her a big lunch and some martinis and she's happy. But several men showed up at the same time. I think there might be a problem. Anyway, Kymberly said you have to get in there right away. I wish not, I'd love to go for a ride."

Jeanette punctuated her desire with a long stroke of his shaft, leaving a slime of cum around her fist that she quickly licked off while Chase did his pants up. He was terribly self-conscious of his erection as he walked into Kym's office.

Chase entered a surreal tableau in Kymberly's office. He immediately figured out where Alli had gone. She was sitting on the couch next to military appropriations officer. Gail O'Neil was a curvy blonde woman. Extremely intelligent, she rose through the ranks quickly. However, when a superior discovered her kissing another female officer she was shunted aside to the appropriations group. But at the moment she was laughing uproariously with a Sinsemilla pipe in one hand billowing thick smoke into the air. Her other hand held Allison, who was grinding against the captain's thigh, stoned and horny out of her mind from the smoke.

As if this wasn't enough for Chase's blown mind, sitting in the overstuffed club chair next to the couch was a black man in an expensive suit with an enormous cock hanging out. Kneeling at one side was Kymberly, in one of her trademark skin tight dresses, sucking on the fat brown head of the enormous black cock. Jeanette walked over and knelt at the other side of the chair, reached over and started stroking the heavily veined shaft. The black man was looking down at Kymberly with a big grin as she worked the end of his cock.

"Finny?" Chase said, finally cluing into who was sitting there.

Kymberly looked up at Chase and smiled. "Oh! Hey Chase!" she said, losing her balance and falling drunkenly onto the floor. Jeanette seized this opportunity to grab Finny's massive cock and take it into her mouth. "I see you've met your friend Bo already! Wait, that didn't come out quite right." She giggled drunkenly. "He's heavenly! And it really helped that he showed up the same time as Captain Gail!"

"God, I am so fucked up I should be court marshaled!" The blonde in uniform blurted out. "Hey, so where's my surprise?" She said before laughing and taking another long hit on the pipe. Chase could see that Allison had her hand up the Captain's skirt, obviously working the woman's pussy.

Finny looked up at Chase and smiled, flashing a peace sign. It was obvious that Finny was well stoned too. "Hey mon..." He said in his thick island accent. "How you doing? I taut it was a good time for a visit mon, check out my investment. Hey, no worries Gail, he be right out I'm sure."

"Here he is ladies..." Announced a sleek black woman in a tight fitting business jacket and a loose short flowered skirt. The skirt hung mid-thigh and showed off her sleek legs, and the jacket served more as a frame for her large breasts than anything else. She led a naked black man into the room almost like a circus animal. His skin had been worked to a brown sheen with oil, presumably Kali oil, and she led him by his enormous erect cock. The organ was easily a foot long, and as thick around as her wrist. She led the man over to the side of the couch and handed the huge cock over to Allison. Gail took one look at the size of the black meat and almost fainted with desire. She moaned as her eyes lit up with desire. "He's all primed and ready for you."

Allison shifted on Gail's lap so she could feed the tip of the massive cock into the blonde's eager mouth. Despite the thickness of the cock's shaft, its head was somewhat small and slim. It gave the organ a slightly spear-like shape. The blonde captain eagerly sucked on the huge cock while Allison ground her wet pussy onto the Captain's thigh. When Gail finally let go, gasping for air, Allison took her turn sucking on the heavily veined cock. The cock's owner simply stood there and enjoyed the attention. His female companion took several opportunities to kiss him and drag her fingers over his pelvis.

"So, it looks like you have everyting under control here mon." Finny said as he turned his attention back to Chase. "It looks like you set tings up just like we agreed, and you have some great assistants, you have them well trained mon." He punctuated the last by pulling Jeanette's ponytail, his long wet cock slowly sliding from her mouth. Tensing, he managed to flip his cock to the other side for Kymberly to take a turn.

"Uh, thanks." Chase said. The second hand Sinsemilla smoke was making his already hard cock ache. "I wish you had called, I could have set up a proper reception."

"No worries mon, I have other business while I'm here." Finny said as he pulled his cock from Kymberly to Jeanette. He nodded to the girls at his feet as Jeanette eagerly took his cock into her mouth while Kym licked the base of his thick shaft. "Besides mon, the reception has been spectacular! But where are my manners Mr. Chase? Missy! See to our friend."

The black girl, Missy presumably, smiled and nodded as she left the naked black man to the attention of Allison and Gail. She gestured to the club chair across from the one Finny sat in. "Have a seat Mr. Chase. I'll be happy to take care of you."

Chase sat down, still conscious of his hard cock sticking up through his slacks. The sleek looking black woman took an already filled Sinsemilla pipe from the coffee table and brought it to her full red lips. She flicked open an expensive lighter that sounded like a mini rocket engine and quickly lit the pipe. She enjoyed a long drag before handing it to Chase. She sat on the arm of the chair next to him while she let the smoke enter her system, finally exhaling with a loud moan. Chase inhaled deeply and enjoyed the feeling of euphoria coursing through his body, seemingly ending up in his rock hard cock. Missy slid down onto his lap and cooed with pleasure as she pressed her ass against his erection. She leaned in close, her spicy Kali perfume surrounding Chase's senses, and kissed him.

Over to the side Captain O'Neil could be heard crying out in pleasure. Allison had slid between the military woman's firm thighs and had her face buried in the woman's pussy. The blonde shook with ecstasy as Alli's experienced mouth brought her to a hard orgasm. Through it all though, Gail kept sucking on the large black cock in her hand, eager for more of his drug laced cum as it trickled into her mouth. After only a few moments the man groaned. His cock started to tense and release as he pumped several mouthfuls of cum into the blonde's mouth. Gail hungrily gulped the spicy thick liquid, her mind awash with the drug, as her body responded with another crushing orgasm. Allison climbed up from between the woman's wet thighs to straddle her, taking the still pumping black cock into her mouth as Gail slid into a stoned haze. It was only a matter of seconds before the black man's cum urged Allison into her own orgasm.

Chase watched as Missy pulled off her jacket to reveal two perfect brown breasts punctuated by hard dark nipples. Her skin shone lightly with oil, probably from her getting the hung black man ready for Gail. She left her loose fitting flowered skirt on, as well as her high heels. She twirled in front of Chase, giving him a beautiful view of her full ass and shaved pussy as the light fabric spun high. Bending at the waist, the beautiful black girl bent over and undid Chase's slacks, pulling his hard cock out. She raised an eyebrow and looked up at him with heavily lidded eyes.

"It's pretty big, for a white guy." Chase joked before she could say anything.

Missy laughed before diving down on his cock, swallowing his length in one gulp. Chase almost came at the shock of her warm wet mouth enveloping him. He felt his balls tighten and his cock stiffen. But Missy was too skilled to let that happen. She wanted his cum to start flowing before she let him orgasm. Easing back, she started to slowly lick and tease his cock with her tongue before easing herself up to lean on his thighs and slowly slide his wet cock between her full warm breasts.

"See mon, she takes good care of you." Finny said as he pulled Kymberly up towards him. Kym pulled her skin tight dress up to reveal her well-toned ass before positioning herself over his huge cock. She let out a long loud howl of pleasure as she impaled herself on his thick meat. "Wait till you feel her pussy mon, tight as a glove, maybe even tighter than dis one." He said indicating the fit blonde now pumping herself on his cock. "It looks like you set everyting up like promised Mr. Chase. I'm very pleased."

Chase moaned in pleasure as he thrust his hard cock between Missy's beautiful brown tits. Her breasts were slick with his pre-cum now that she'd stimulated him sufficiently to make him flow. Sitting back she gracefully took his cock into her mouth, greedily sucking on his seed. She massaged the remainder into her breasts, moaning as she pinched her hard nipples.

He looked up in time to catch Allison's eye as she watched her boss being pleasured by the beautiful black woman. Her eyes glistened in orgasmic pleasure as she returned to her task of feeding the black man's long cock into Gail's pussy as the Captain knelt on the couch. The blonde's hands dug into the edge of the leather cushion as the huge cock penetrated her. Chase watched her breasts as they bounced back and forth as the man slammed hard against her.

"Oh god! Fuck me!" Gail cried out breathlessly as the black man once again impaled her with his rock hard monster. "Kym! I don't care if you put a fucking nuke in the box! It's fine by me ... oh fuck yeah!"

Kym slid up and down on Finny's huge cock, moaning with every stroke, her pussy dripped down his thick shaft. "Just wait 'til he cums Gail! It'll blow your mind!" She called over as she held her breasts against Finny's mouth. She bore down on his cock, intensifying her rhythm as she neared an orgasm. She started crying out as she was about to cum. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God it's so big! Oh god yeah! Oh god fuck me! Yeah god I want your cum! I want your cum in my pussy!"

Chase watched as Finny's massive cock thickened even more. He could tell by the look on the black man's face that he was close to cumming, and that the tight blonde was driving him over the edge. Putting his hands around Kym's slim waist he pulled her close, arching her back, and giving Chase a perfect view of her tight pussy stretching around his thick cock. He watched as Finny's balls tightened, and his cock started to flex rhythmically, pumping huge thick loads of Sinsemilla filled cum into his beautiful boss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.