Fuck Weed - Cover

Fuck Weed

Copyright© 2009 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil's Weed.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

Chase awoke to the pleasant sensation of his wife's warm mouth around his hard cock. It was only six in the morning, but he could already smell the Sinsemilla in the bedroom. Feeling him twitch Mindy looked up at him with glazed eyes. "Good morning" she murmured, obviously stoned.

"Morning." Chase said happily. "How long have you been doing that?"

"Mmm, about twenty minutes I think. I woke up a while ago. It was really cool, just the smoke in the room made your cock get hard so ... Well, I just couldn't resist could I?"

"No complaints here." Chase said as he gently held Mindy's hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. "As long as I get to work on time."

"Then you'd better cum quick." Mindy said with a big grin. "I'm hungry today."

She proceeded to go down on Chase's cock with a passion, working her mouth up and down until his shaft was slippery with saliva. She then switched to using her hand to firmly stroke the erection while she licked and sucked on his swollen cockhead. Just the sensation of her warm mouth and her hand quickly slipping back and forth over the rim of the head drove Chase over the edge to cum in his wife's waiting mouth. The sensation of his cum coursing through his hard cock made for a wonderful way to start the day.

After making sure Mindy was contented, at least for the time being, Chase headed out the door. He grabbed his split of the Sinsemilla and took it out to the car. He knew how easily it would disappear if he left it at home. He dropped by the local bed and bath store to pick up a few things for work. Happily, he arrived with a few minutes to spare. His first step was to drop by Kym's secretary Jeanette to set up an appointment for three that afternoon.

"What shall I put down as the meeting title?" she asked.

Chase looked at her for a moment. She actually was quite an attractive woman, she just dressed somewhat plainly, and could benefit from some makeup and a better hairstyle. She was fairly slim, and had an attractive angular face. But it was hard to tell in a loose fitting knit top, peasant skirt, and blocky sandals. He felt his cock stir at the thought. "Uh, call it new business."

"New business it is." she said with a smile, entering the information in the computer. "I hope it goes well for you Chase, I really do."

Chase thanked her and made his way back to his office. Not surprisingly, Kym made sure that his office was as far away from her as possible. Once there, he pulled out his purchases and laid them out. In front of him was a ceramic bowl that sat over a candle, a box of matches, a wicker basket, some straw, wrapping paper, and ribbon. Chase figured that he might as well use everything he could to push his new business plan into fruition. To do that, he needed to enlist Kymberly. And the best way to do that was...

Opening up his container of Sinsemilla, he pulled out a handful of joints. "It's an investment." Chase sighed to himself as he started to break open the carefully rolled tubes and pouring their contents, the dried Kali leaves, into the bowl. He carefully nestled the bowl in a bed of stuffing within basket. He dropped the decorative box of matches in with it and wrapped the entire thing up with the brightly colored paper and a ribbon. He scrawled a note on a card and slid it into the ribbon.

"Allison? Can you pop in when you have a chance?" Chase said into the intercom, "I have a quick job for you."

"Sure thing" Allison answered back. About fifteen seconds later there was a knock at the door and Allison slipped inside.

"Oh, there was no rush..." Chase started to say, meaning to apologize if she dropped everything to come by.

"No, no problem." Allison said with a big smile. "I wanted to stop by when you had a moment."

Allison stepped around the desk and in front of Chase and indicated her outfit. "So?"

Chase looked at his young assistant. Her look was definitely different from her norm. Instead of her usual jacket, T-shirt and jeans she wore a white blouse, cut fairly tight around her fit body, and tight enough to show off her small breasts without accentuating her pierced nipples. Below she wore what looked like black pantyhose and a relatively short plaid skirt that came to mid thigh.

"Um, cute." he answered, not quite sure what she was talking about.

"Yeah, isn't it?" she said while making a dramatic pirouette. She stopped, facing her boss again, and lifted her skirt up to reveal that the pantyhose were actually stay ups ending just above the hem of her skirt revealing her shaved pussy and pierced clit. "Now I can actually walk across the office without dropping to my knees. Sexy huh?"

Chase reached up and ran his hand along Allison's soft thigh from her knee until his fingers brushed her pussy. Allison made a small moan and shifted a little, her pussy becoming instantly wet. He kept gently stroking her pussy, nudging her pierced clit with his thumb. Allison spread her legs a little and inhaled deeply.

"So, did you need something?" Chase asked, leading, stroking her pussy, his fingers getting moist. "Or is there something else?"

Allison smiled and laughed a little. "Um, actually? I kinda came in hoping you might fuck me again. As much as I want the pot you have? Well for some reason, I want your cock even more."

Chase kept stroking her pussy, watching as his pretty young assistant started to shake with arousal. "I'll do you one better. Not only will I happily fuck you, but we can share a joint together too."

"Ohh, yes please boss." Allison said. "How would you like me sir?"

"Well, why don't you suck on my cock like a good little girl while I light us up." chase said as he pulled out a joint.

Allison knelt down and quickly got to work pulling his already hard cock out and putting it in her pretty pink lipped mouth. Chase took his time getting the joint and lighting it while he enjoyed her ministrations.

He looked down at the pretty redhead kneeling before him as she sucked his cock. "Doing OK?"

Allison looked up at Chase with glazed eyes and dilated pupils. She slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, enjoying every inch of it. "Doin' OK boss. Did you know your cum is really strong? I'm buzzed already. You have a lot of cum. So yeah, doin' OK down here, take your time."

He happily took his time and enjoyed the feeling of her warm wet mouth. Finally he lit up the joint and inhaled deeply. The drug made the feeling of her mouth on his cock absolutely amazing. He could feel the slightly raspy sensation of her tongue as it went down the length of his shaft. His whole body shivered as her tongue ran over the bottom of his cockhead.

"Hey, hey..." Allison scolded while she stood up reaching for the joint. "Share!"

Chase handed her the joint as he guided her against the desk. She slid back onto the desk and raised her legs, spreading them, giving Chase a perfect view of her shaved pussy. She took a long drag on the joint, arching her back as Chase placed his cock against the dripping slit of her pussy, and passed it back to her boss. He rubbed his cock against her slippery labia, teasing her clit, while he took another drag before handing it back. Just as she inhaled, Chase slid his cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh shit!" Allison said as she tried not to exhale the smoke. "Fuck yeah! That's so good! I dreamed about your cock last night. I think Nina is mad at me."

"Nina?" Chase asked as he pumped his cock hard into his assistant.

"Ugh ... yeah harder ... she's my ... my ... girlfriend..." Allison managed to get out just before she came. The petite young woman squealed with delight as the orgasm washed over her. "Oh! Oh! Oh god yeeeees! What a way to start your ... oh god ... workday!"

Chase kept pounding his cock into her pussy. He needed to cum badly.

"Oh god you're going to cum aren't you?" Allison said, feeling his cock hardening and swelling. "Oh yeah, come on baby, cum in me! Cum in my little dyke pussy!"

With a groan Chase thrust all the way into the squirming girl as his cum rose up the length of his shaft. Each ejaculation felt like a gush as it pushed through his cock deep into the young woman as she succumb to another mind numbing orgasm. With each thrust he felt a thick load of cum pushing along his hard cock and out the end. Allison writhed with pleasure as she willingly gave in to the drug's psychosexual effects.

Allison lay there on the desk, her mind lost in ecstasy, her hands gently playing with her own body and slowly fucking herself on Chase's still hard cock. "Good morning boss." she said dreamily, "I think we need to do this every morning, like a regular meeting."

"Good idea." Said Chase as he slowly pulled his cock from the girl's tight pussy. Allison languidly slid off the desk and back to her knees to suck whatever remaining cum there was from his still firm cock. "Send me a meeting request."

"Sure" Allison replied with an eager grin. "Wake and bake with the boss, got it."

"Oh, uh, about that..." Chase said tentatively, "I don't have enough of these for us to go through them this fast..."

Allison looked concerned for a moment, thinking as she absentmindedly continued to suck on the cock in her mouth. "But ... You concentrate the stuff in your cum right?"

"Uh, yeah..." Chase answered.

"So I get at least as stoned from your cock..." Suddenly her face lit up with a big smile. "Plus I get all of ... of ... this?!?" she said trying to indicate her amazing sexual feeling.

"Yeah..."

"Keep me fed with this stuff and I'll follow you everywhere." Allison said brightly, licking the end of Chase's cockhead for punctuation.

"Cool." Chase said with a big grin. "Uh, you know, you don't have to stop yet, if you want."

"Oh, I want all right." the red head said eagerly.

It only took a few minutes before Chase was cumming in her pretty mouth. Allison eagerly swallowed every drop before neatly putting her boss' cock away. She stood up and gave Chase a long passionate kiss.

"So you want I should take this package to Kym?" She asked, indicating the present on his desk.

"If you don't mind." Chase said before adding: "You might want to wait an hour or two first. You look pretty wasted."

She giggled before dramatically looking over her shoulder at him. "That's because I am pretty wasted! Thanks to you and your dinky"

"As long as it gets to her by about noon we'll be good."

"Sure, no problem, I'll get it to Kym by then." she paused and thought for a moment. "Now there's a hot piece of ass I'd like to have between my thighs."

"Me too." Chase said with a twinkle in his eye. "Who knows, you might just get your chance."

Allison winked at him as she headed for the door. "You naughty boy you. Oh, hey, I might need to have a meeting after lunch."

Chase sat down, able to concentrate on his work, and actually got some things done. He made it a point to stroll by Kym's office to see the present sitting outside her office. He was going to be taking a huge risk this afternoon, but he knew it would more than pay off if things went as he hoped they would. He took another stroll by the office at about a quarter after two and was happy to see the package gone from the reception area and he could smell the faint spicy tang of Sinsemilla in the air. Add to that Kym's secretary sitting out front, staring into space, with a slightly sloppy grin on her face.

Back at his desk he was prepared to basically sit and stare at the walls for the next forty minutes until his meeting when Allison knocked at the door and came in.

"Um, hi..." Allison walked over to his desk and stopped. She cocked her head to the side a little. "Can I blow you or something? I could really use a fix."

"I'd love to, but I have a meeting at three..." Chase started.

"Perfect!" Allison said as she quickly walked around his desk and knelt down. She quickly opened his trousers and took out his quickly growing erection. "I can totally get you off in that time."

It was too late to say no. Chase's cock was rock hard in her hand and her eager mouth was already coating his shaft with saliva. In fact, the young read headed lesbian was able to make him cum twice in a half hour, eagerly lapping up every drop he could produce.

"There you go boss." She said as she put his cock away and stood up, swaying a little. "No problem. Enjoy your meeting by the way. You know, you should slip her some of that Sinsemilla, I bet you'd get whatever you wanted from her."

"Hmmm, that's a great idea, I'll take it under advisement Allison, thank you." Chase said with a grin.

"Yeah, well let me know when you do, I'll totally fuck her." Allison laughed as she headed to the door.

Chase straightened himself up and made his way to Kym's office, dropping by the men's room to get washed up. As he approached her office he noticed that Jeanette was seated at her desk, eyes closed, rocking back and forth. He walked up to her desk without her noticing and cleared his throat.

"Oh! Chase!" She stood up quickly only to find herself standing inches away from Chase. She looked up into his eyes. "Is it three already? I lost track of time."

Chase looked down at her. He could see that she was stoned from the Sinsemilla, her eyes dilated and glassy, her mouth open slightly. She stared at him, as if waiting for instructions.

"Um, yes, yes it is. It's three. Do you want to ring through or should I just go in?" Chase said. He thought it odd that she remained so close to him.

"Just go in..." She repeated. "And Chase?"

"Yes?" Chase replied.

Jeanette put her arms around Chase, pressing her warm body close to him, and held him tight for a moment. When she stepped back her cheeks were flush, she was obviously very aroused. She cleared her throat.

"I just wanted to say: Have a good meeting. Good luck I mean." She said warmly, still holding his hand. "I know how she is with you, but she seems in a really good mood this afternoon."

"Thanks Jeanette, I really appreciate it." Chase said, squeezing her hand back. Chase noticed how compliant she seemed and thought he'd give something a try. "Say Jeanette, have you been working out lately?"

The receptionist's eyes lit up and she smiled, smitten with the compliment. "You know, I try, this and that..." Her eyes moved up and down Chase, excited.

Chase gently turned her around, admiring her body as much as he could in her loose top and skirt. "You look terrific, it's just so hard to tell in these clothes. They don't really show off your figure. You know, I bet you have a great ass."

Jeanette's eyes lit up. "I do, look!" She spun around and lifted her skirt up to reveal her naked ass. Chase had been right, she was very fit under the loose clothes. He reached out and gently stroked her firm ass, sliding a finger between her thighs just enough to feel the warm moisture of her pussy.

"Wow!" Chase exclaimed while playfully spanking her butt cheek. "You have a beautiful body. You should really dress to show it off more."

"Do you think?" She asked, her eyes afire with sexual arousal.

"Definitely Jeanette." Chase said confidently. Had he tried this without the peripheral effects of the Sinsemilla he would be out of a job right now. "I'd really like to see you in something tighter, more revealing, something that shows your wonderful sexy body off."

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that Chase." she answered coyly, obviously flirting with him. "Maybe I will, and see what kind of reaction I get from you."

"I can't wait." Chase said suggestively. "So should I just go in?"

"Yes..." Jeanette paused for a moment, lost. "Yes, just go in I think."

"Thanks." Chase said with another playful swat at her rear. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Chase quietly opened the door to Kym's office and peeked in. He could see her sitting on the chair in front of the coffee table. Chase noticed that the smoker bowl was sitting on her desk. The smell of the Sinsemilla was almost overwhelming, perhaps he'd overdone the amount he included. His cock was getting hard already. As he was about to walk in the office he noticed that, although her back was to him, Kym sat low in the chair, her legs were spread, and her arm was moving quickly. She was masturbating!

Chase thought for a moment. He suspected that barging in might not be the best plan of action, the shock might overwhelm the drug leaving him in a hostile situation with his beautiful blonde boss. Instead Chase closed the door over a little before dramatically saying: "Thanks again Jeanette."

He paused a beat of two, then slowly opened the door, looking in. Kym stood by the seating area adjusting the hem of her dress. Unfortunately on side had rolled up under the hem and rode up farther than usual on her shapely thigh. Chase could plainly see that his sexy boss was flush with arousal. She was breathing deeply, almost panting, her cheeks were bright red, her nipples were hard and pressed against the material of her dress, and she fidgeted, almost shaking. Chase figured he had interrupted her shortly before she was going to orgasm.

"Oh, Chase, is it three already?" she said, flustered, slurring a little. "I must have lost track of time."

"I'm sorry..." Chase answered, walking over to stand close to her. He could tell that she was stoned from his little gift. He had only been in the room for thirty seconds and he was getting stoned too. He decided to test her state of mind. "You don't want me to come back later, do you?"

"No! Don't go!" Kym blurted. "I mean, I want you here, uh, close, I mean no, stay."

Chase smiled. He was figuring out that he could easily sway someone under the influence of the Sinsemilla. He decided to see how far he could push it. "Great. Listen, before we start, I want to apologize for the other day, you know, staring at your breasts..."

"Oh, well, you know I probably overreacted and..." she started to answer conciliatorily.

"It's just that you have such beautiful breasts..." Chase said, waiting for the explosion. Instead Kym looked down at her chest, absently running a hand over her breast. "and you have such a perfect body, well, you're just so beautiful that it's hard to resist."

"Well thank you Chase." Kym said, her hand still absently on her breast. "That's so sweet of you."

Chase swung his arms open. "Hug to make up?" he said.

"Of course." Kym said as she stepped forward and put her arms around him, her body melting against his. He made no move to disengage after a few seconds, just to see how long she would stay close. To his surprise, she just held him closer, pressing her body against his, a quiet moan escaping. She didn't seem to mind the feeling of his hard cock against her tight belly. Finally he loosened his hug. It took a few moments before she did the same and leaned back. She looked up at him intimately. "To tell you the truth, I kind of like it when men look at my body."

"So, shall I explain my business idea?" Chase asked, his hands still resting on her hips, her body still lightly pressed against his.

"Hmm?" Kym asked, distracted.

"My business proposal." Chase said with a laugh. "You're going to love it."

Kym snapped out of her trance a bit. She looked up again at him and smiled. "I will love it. What is it."

"That little meditation bowl I gave you today?" Chase asked.

"Yes?" Kym answered, not quite putting one and one together.

"It's pretty nice isn't it?" He said, more of a statement than a question.

"It is nice." she parroted back.

"It makes you feel nice and relaxed right?" he continued.

"Hmmm, very nice. And relaxed?" she sort of smiled. "In a way."

"Well that little relaxation pot is a very expensive and very exclusive product. Or rather the natural holistic herb in it is." Chase said as he guided her over to her desk. "And the grower needs a very circumspect shipper to bring it into the country. We can be that shipper. That's great isn't it?"

"That's great." she said as they looked at the smoking pot. She inhaled deeply.

"Did you follow the instructions?" Chase asked. "You need to, to get the full effects."

Kym looked over at him, worried. "I didn't see any instructions..."

"No?" Chase shook his head and tsk'd. "They must have gotten lost in the wrapping paper. Here, I'll help you. First, let's move this to the coffee table."

Kym picked up the bowl, the smoke's tendrils encircling her face, and slowly took it over to the low coffee table, careful not to have the candle underneath blow out. She bent over and put it down. Chase enjoyed the sight of her firm ass and her dress riding up her tanned thighs.

She stood up and faced him again. Chase noticed that her dress had worked its way up so that it just covered her crotch, and hugged the curve of her ass. "You were looking at my ass again weren't you." she teased with a smile.

"Maybe a little, I just couldn't help myself." Chase flirted back. "OK, let me guide you into position and I'll explain everything as we go. First you want to stand a couple of feet back from the table and face the bowl."

"Like this?" Kym said a little drunkenly. She stood with perfect posture, her tight ass firm and round, and her breasts held high in the front. She teetered a little.

"Perfect. Now put your feet about shoulder width apart..." Chase directed.

"Do I really need to be in a position?" Kym asked, although she complied, placing her high heel shod feet apart.

"Absolutely. It makes a world of difference." Chase explained confidently. He slid his hand against the inside of Kym's firm thigh, just below her slid up hemline. "A little more."

"Oh, OK." Kym said, not protesting his intimate touch at all. She spread her legs a little more. Her dress rode up a little higher providing a peek at the matching red thong peeking out from between firm ass cheeks.

"You can feel how relaxing the herbal mix is already, imagine when you get the full effect. You really must feel the full effect." Chase explained as he put one hand on her hip, and his other on the small of her back. "Now, you need to bend over at the waist and place your hands on the table for support."

"Like downward facing dog in Yoga?" Kym asked while she complied.

"Uh, sure." Chase said, not knowing a downward facing dog from a left facing cat. "That's why you're so good at this! You have experience with Yoga. I should have realized from your posture."

The truth was, the only posture Chase was realizing was how his boss' hot body would look skewered on his hard cock. Kym's face was directly in line with the with Sinsemilla smoke, and it was having a stronger effect on her now. Chase's compliment only elicited a murmur of appreciation from the beautiful woman. Chase could hardly contain himself, his cock ached in his trousers.

"OK, almost there, now you need to arch your back some more, like ... wait, let me help you..." Chase lined himself up right behind her, pressing his hard cock against her ass, put one hand around her hip, the other on the small of her back. Kym moaned a little and pushed back at him, unaware that she had passed the point of sexual control. "That's it, now arch your back a little more ... Perfect."

Chase stepped away, his cock throbbing. He admired his blonde boss, her long legs straight, her ass curved in the air, her skirt high, and her back arched enough that it thrust her thong wrapped pussy into perfect view. He stepped beside her and placed one hand on her ass, gently pressing his fingers against her smooth skin. He could feel the heat radiating off her pussy a few inches from his fingers.

"Hmmm ... perfect..." she mumbled. "are we ready?"

"Ready. Now Kymberly, what you need to do is to inhale the herbal mix deeply and hold it in." Chase counted in his head. As he reached about ten he moved his hand and pressed his fingers against her warm pussy, gently rubbing the area of her clitoris. Her thong was already wet, and she moaned at his touch, pushing back at him. "And exhale..."

"Oh ... God..." Kym whimpered quietly. Chase noticed that her thighs shivered a few times.

"How's that?" Chase asked, still massaging her pussy with his fingers. "Mind blowing huh?"

"Yes ... I'm ... Oh ... God..." Kym continued to whimper. "It ... It ... Amazing..."

"OK, good, you're doing great." Chase said, easing off on the pressure on her pussy, sliding his finger along the thong between her ass. Kym responded by arching her back even more. "Now inhale again, deeply, and hold it in again."

Kym did as instructed without even thinking. Again Chase counted, waiting for the drug to really hit her. This time slipped the thong over to the side and slid two fingers into her warm wet pussy.

"Ugh!" Kym moaned out loud, her knees buckling a little. Chase slowly moved his fingers in and out of her tight opening making her thighs begin to shake. She pushed back trying to keep her legs straight and maintain her position but she ended up fucking herself on his fingers. Her breathing was heavy as she let out a long groan of pleasure. "This is amaz ... zing ... I feel ... fu ... relaxing..."

"Good. Are you ready to try one more time?" Chase asked as he thrust his fingers deep into her dripping snatch.

"There's more?" Kym gasped, slurring her words, unable to think. "Oh shit ... Yeah, give it to me..."

Chase couldn't hold himself back any longer. He pulled his rock hard cock out of his pants and stood forward a bit so Kym to see it. "I should give this to you?" he asked.

Kym looked over at his erection and groaned, her eyes half closed, inhaled deeply, her knees buckling. "Give it to me ... God I want it ... Do it!" she added through gritted teeth.

"I thought you might say that." Chase stepped behind her, pulled her thong to the side. "Inhale ... trust me, it's worth it."

Kym inhaled deeply as Chase lined the head of his cock up behind her and nestled the head between her wet pink labia. Kym stood in position, her thighs shaking, trying to hold still. Chase counted in his head, but did nothing. After about ten seconds the statuesque blonde began to whimper. Finally she exhaled loudly and groaned in frustration.

"Give it to me!" she cried in frustration, slurring her words. "Put your cock in me! God I wanna cum! Make me cum with you cock!"

"You want to cum?" Chase teased, pushing his cock against her wet pussy, then withdrawing a little.

"Oh god, so close ... god please ... put it in!" Kym swayed her hips and arched her back trying to tease Chase into fucking her.

"Tell me you want my cock." Chase demanded.

"Ohh I want your cock!" Kym cried with desperation. "Fuck me!"

Chase couldn't wait any longer. He slid his cock deep into his beautiful boss' tight wet pussy. She let out a long howl of pleasure, her body shaking, as his hard erection filled her body and drove her over the edge into a crushing orgasm. Her knees gave way as her entire body convulsed. The orgasm washed across her mind until all she cared about was the ecstasy, and the big cock buried in her grasping pussy. She wanted to feel him cum, to fill her with his cum, to feel these waves of pleasure continue.

She felt Chase start to withdraw. "No!" she cried, grabbing him and urging him to stay buried in her body, her pussy clinging to the entire length of his cock. "Don't pull out. Cum in me ... deep ... God ... I'm going to cu ... oh fuck..."

Kym shuddered in orgasm, unable to remain standing she slowly sunk to her knees, Chase keeping her steady as he guided her safely to the floor, his cock still buried in her tight pussy. Every time she would bear down as orgasmic contractions overwhelmed her she would move slightly causing her tight pussy to stroke every inch of Chase's hard cock. It felt so good that Chase started to slowly move in and out if Kym's perfect body, unable to control the urge to fuck her.

Kym turned and moaned, pushing back against him. "Ugh, no, keep it in, let me make you cum." she moaned, her eyes half closed as she tried to communicate through a fog of ecstasy. Still, Chase slid his cock as deep as he could go, his hands around her slim waist, and tried not to move. He looked down and enjoyed the sight of her shapely ass. His control was rewarded as Kym started to gently pivot her hips back and forth, her moaning getting louder with each movement. The effect was astounding. Her tight pussy started stroking the entire length of Chase's hard cock. He'd never fucked a tighter pussy in his life, and she knew how to use it to full effect. After only a minute Chase too was moaning, nearing an orgasm as he pushed hard against his blonde boss.

"Oh god you're gonna cum, I can feel it..." Kym sobbed with desire increasing her movement slightly. "you're so fucking hard ... I can feel every inch in my pussy ... oh god I'm gonna cum again!"

Chase couldn't hold back any longer. The sensation of her tight body massaging his cock, and the additional feeling of her cumming, the heat, the rush of moisture, all combined to drive him over the edge. He pushed against her, holding her ass tight against his hips, his cock buried as deep as he could, he felt his cum travel up the length of his cock and blast into her beautiful body. Waves of pleasure ripped through him as his cock pumped load after load into his boss' quivering body until he was finally satiated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.