When Twins Play - Cover

When Twins Play

by wifescreampie

Copyright© 2009 by wifescreampie

Incest Sex Story: Twins Are About to Get Married but They Have Always Shared Everything Why Not Their Fiancees.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

My identical-twin brother and I grew up sharing everything. When we were younger, it was our toys. As we got older, we shared everything from cars and apartments to the occasional woman. Generally we would tell the girl right before. No one ever objected, maybe because we were all too horny to care. Plus Colin and I never did it with anyone either of us was serious about. That's why I can't believe that what happened last weekend actually did!

It all started last Friday night, when Colin, his fiancée Allie and my fiancée Lauren and I headed down to our summer beach house. We got engaged around the same time last year and thought it only natural to have a double wedding. Last weekend we planned a big pre-wedding celebration together, as we're to be married next month.

We left Friday evening after work, heading down to the beach house in Colin's truck. The girls were in the back seat talking nonstop, catching up on each other's week. Allie and Lauren work in the same office, and gossip constantly about everyone they know. They never seem to run out of subjects (victims?) to talk about.

Lauren even confided in me once that she and Allie have had a conversation about whether or not Colin and I are similar in bed. I couldn't believe that my future wife would have ideas like that in her head. I would come to find out that she has a lot nastier ideas than I ever dreamed!

The drive down took a few hours, and Lauren and Allie had already started drinking. They'd packed some wine coolers for the trip, and were pretty giggly by the time we arrived at the house. While Colin and I unpacked the truck, the girls went inside to start dinner. I know that at that point my brother and I had no idea what was in store for us.

We ate dinner and shared several bottles of wine, and were feeling pretty relaxed when Lauren announced that she wanted to play a game of Truth or Dare.

"What is this, high school?" I said.

"No, Jason," she said, "I just thought it would be fun, and a good way to get out any secrets that any of us might want to confess before the wedding."

I was intrigued by the idea and agreed to it, and everybody followed suit. We cleared the table and moved into the living room to get more comfortable. The girls made sure to bring a couple more bottles of wine and poured us each a glass. Allie and Colin sat on the couch directly across from ours and raised their glasses. Lauren and I raised ours, and we toasted to our future together—and to a great weekend.

The first few rounds of the game were mild enough, but after about 20 minutes things started to heat up. Lauren picked Allie to go next, and when Allie decided on "truth," Lauren asked if she ever masturbated to the thought of fucking me! I was shocked that the game was going down this road, but not terribly disappointed. My brother's fiancée is a serious piece of ass, and I have to admit that I've beaten my meat more than once while fantasizing about her.

Allie seemed nervous about answering but got over it with a few more sips of wine. She declared that she had fantasized about me fucking her! I looked over at Colin, who seemed to be getting turned on by his fiancée talking about this.

At this point it was Allie's turn to pick someone. She looked around, and finally set her sights on me.

"Dare," I said, a little uncertainly.

"Okay," she said with a gleam in her eye I'd never seen, "I dare you to lift Lauren's shirt up and show us her tits."

We were all pretty relaxed at this point, and I was getting terrifically turned on by the thought of this. I hesitated only slightly, but Lauren still felt the need to encourage me.

"Come on, honey, you have to," she said. "It's the rules."

She moved closer to me and turned her body slightly so I could reach around and lift up her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I knew the others were going to get an eyeful. I raised her shirt up slowly and exposed her flat stomach, stopping just below her breasts. I could tell the anticipation was killing her, but I decided to take my time. I lifted her shirt another inch, stopping just short of exposing her nipples.

Everyone was silent, waiting for me to complete my dare. When I finally revealed Lauren's beautiful tits, Allie let out a little moan. I decided to just take her shirt off entirely and let her sit there topless. I knew she wouldn't object, because there's a side of her that loves being an exhibitionist.

However, I think this is where the game ended, because while no one dared Allie to get off of that couch and come over to ours, she did anyway! She sat on the table across from Lauren and leaned in to kiss her breasts. Colin and I just couldn't take our eyes off of this display. Lauren's nipples became increasingly hard, and Allie couldn't resist kissing those too. I watched as her kissing turned into licking, which eventually led to nibbling.

Lauren was getting really worked up. Each time Allie pulled away for a second, she arched her back to bring her breasts closer to Allie's mouth. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I decided to join in! I leaned over and started licking my fiancée's tits along with Allie. I took her left breast in my mouth while Allie worked on the right one. Lauren was moaning and whimpering, seemingly overwhelmed. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive, and I knew we were driving her crazy.

Allie decided to join me in sucking on Lauren's left tit, and when our mouths met, we hungrily tongued each other and explored each other's mouth. Colin, seeing this as his opportunity to get to know my fiancée better, quickly sprinted over to our side of the room. He knelt in front of Lauren, and she spread her legs, inviting him to taste her pussy. He raised her skirt up around her thighs and pushed her panties aside to make room for his mouth.

Allie and I stopped making out to watch. From where I was sitting, I saw Lauren's pussy already glistening with come. Her lips and clit were swollen, and I could tell she couldn't wait to have Colin's mouth on her box. Allie and I watched him tease her clit with his tongue, slowly licking and biting it. She lay back and let him have his way with her pussy.

After about 10 minutes she started bucking her snatch into his mouth, practically begging him for more. His face was covered in her juice. I couldn't believe how excited I was getting watching this. Allie noticed my cock growing in my shorts and reached over to grab it. She unzipped my shorts and immediately started rubbing my cock with her hand.

She wasn't stroking it for long before she felt the need to suck on it. Her mouth was so warm and wet that I don't know how I didn't instantly come inside it. I was sitting on the floor at this point and was really enjoying the view of my fiancée's pussy getting licked by my brother. He was really working it with his mouth, and when I saw him slide his fingers inside her, I knew it wouldn't take long for her to explode.

Allie was still sucking away on my cock while her fiancé finger-fucked my fiancée. Lauren's moaning got louder and louder, and when she grabbed the back of Colin's head, I knew she was going to erupt all over his face. I don't know how I managed to not come while watching this, but I was enjoying Allie's mouth so much, I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

When Lauren looked over at us and saw me fucking Allie's mouth, she quickly got up off the couch and had Colin sit in front of her while she knelt on the floor. She took his cock in her hands and teased him with her tongue for a few minutes. She's an expert at giving blowjobs, and I knew my brother was in store for a real treat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.