Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

For Giulio, it wasn't hard at all. Okay, it was, but that was the whole point. It was very hard, if by "it" one meant his dick. How could it not be, when Sam was busy making out with him and stroking his cock? She might be pregnant, but she was early on in the pregnancy, as were Marta and Janine. Pretty soon, they began licking and sucking Giulio's dick out of sheer boredom and lust. They wanted to do something, not just watch Sam pleasure their master/husband/sponsor.

"Honey, you're going to cum soon if you're not careful," Janine warned.

"So, it's time to stop sucking me off for now, huh? That way I can fuck Sam sooner. That makes sense," Giulio agreed, as Sam replaced their mouths with her pussy around his dick.

"Yes, it does," Sam smiled in accord with Janine.

She was quite eager to feel him inside her at this point. He was not quite as sexy as his brother, but still very close. He would presumably be capable of giving her what she wanted: a hard session of rough sex. It wouldn't be much longer before she couldn't do that anymore.

However, it was not to be yet, because Marta decided that it wouldn't do for Giulio to be that excited when he took Sam. He might cum too soon in whichever hole he picked. She knew better, so she licked more greedily than before, making Giulio cum at last when her turn came.

"Oh, sorry, girls. Guess I got a little too excited from Marta's last round there," Giulio expressed some regret, although as sponsor he didn't have to apologize to anyone.

"Hey, it's cool. You're the Boss, anyway. We just forgot our place in the scheme of things, master," Janine admitted with a blush.

They might pretend to be husband and wives, but by all rights, Giulio could take his pleasure when he wanted and how he wished. This was undeniable. Even Sam, who was on loan from Laurie, had strict orders to put Giulio's needs first. She blushed, too, as she recalled this.

"Well, there was a method to my madness, girls. If Giulio waited to cum, he'd be too eager when he fucked Sam. Since he came now, he'll have better self-control," Marta explained at last.

"Touche, Marta. Point taken. Score one for Team Macedonia," Janine teased her sister-concubine.

"You just wish that you'd thought of it, bitch," Marta taunted her back.

"Call me 'bitch' one more time and I'll remind you who is head slut around here," Janine smiled wickedly at her. She loved this kind of verbal sparring with the physically tougher Marta.

"Like you could beat me in a fair match! I'm far stronger than you. I'd have you pinned in seconds," Marta shot back with playful aggression.

"Now, girls, you talk like that, and I'll make you actually wrestle. Anyway, I thought that you liked submitting, Marta," Giulio winked at them, as Sam played with his cock to get it hard again for her.

"Sometimes, I like to submit. This isn't one of those times. I'd like to top Janine at least once, given the chance. She can't expect to be head bitch all of the time," Marta stuck her tongue out at both of them with Giulio's cum still oozing on it.

"Fair enough. If you can beat me in a catfight, not just a wrestling match, I'll submit to you at least once. If Giulio okays it, of course," Janine replied, getting wet over the thought of Marta using her like a sex toy.

"Well, as long as you're not too far long for it, I suppose it would help excite me, though Sam is working hard on that herself. Speaking of which, Sam, sit next to me while you play with it. I want to masturbate you as well," Giulio instructed Sam.

"Can you eat me instead? I'll describe the action for you," Sam offered, desperate to get off now.

"It's a deal. You're unbiased. You can announce the winner," Giulio agreed, smiling at the idea of licking her slick pussy.

Naturally, things didn't quite happen according to plan. Sam was soon far too distracted by Giulio's tongue on her pussy to pay very close attention to the earliest parts of the match. When he began rimming her ass, it didn't help matters for either of them. They were soon wrapped up in their own little world, especially once Sam leaned over to 69 with Giulio. She wasn't able to do her best, due to the fact that her pussy and ass were on fire with excitement, but she did well enough to finish the job of returning her host to hardness.

Meanwhile, Janine never really stood a chance. A bit Goth as she tended to be, even a bit wild and kinky, she was no match for the upper body strength that Giulio hadn't taken away from Marta. He had secretly wanted Marta to remain physically stronger, because he was curious to see how that would affect things. Besides, he figured it would come in handy for childbirth.

Even so, Marta toyed with Janine like a cat with her prey. She allowed her former boss to get in some good blows and think that she had gotten ahead. She credited her leverage for that, but it made no difference in the end. Marta was just too strong. They were both being playful to a degree, but each wanted to see what the other could do. Since Marta was admittedly a switch, the outcome wouldn't be permanent, anyway, unless Giulio decided so. Thankfully, Marta dragged things out long enough to make it interesting and to allow Giulio and Sam to see it when they finished.

As for those two, Sam finally came from Giulio's tongue on both of her holes and her taint. His decision to stroke her clit as well helped her climax, too. Seizing her opportunity, Sam switched from Giulio's face to his dick and sat on it with ease. She chose to position herself with her back to Giulio and her front facing the action at last, though she still couldn't really concentrate on the fight.

By then, Janine was truly exhausted. Keeping up with Marta wasn't easy to begin with, and she now sweated to a level that made her shine. That wasn't the only fluid on Ms. Halder's flesh, however. She was also rather wet and hoped that no one would realize it. Despite Marta's efforts to hide it, Janine now realized that she was in trouble. She had to huff and puff to stop and block Marta's moves, which still tended heavily toward wrestling.

Just as Giulio really got busy plundering Sam's pussy, making them blind and deaf to the rest of the world again, Janine made her last desperate push for a hope of victory. She grabbed Marta by the hair and pushed her to the ground with all of her remaining strength and energy. It was a hopeless, "go for broke" moment, and it just wasn't enough. The gamble failed.

Marta struggled to her feet, put Janine in a full Nelson, and then threw her on the floor like a rag doll. Janine was stunned at her fellow concubine's sheer physical power. She fought back desperately with her feet, but the Macedonian soon pinned her to the surface. It was over. Marta Borisevic-Varizzi had defeated Janine Halder-Varizzi with brute force. Thankfully, neither pregnancy was advanced enough for there to be a danger to the baby.

As for Giulio and Sam, they didn't really observe the action at all, despite the latter's pretense at an attempt to judge things. They didn't notice even the abrupt silence until Giulio came inside Sam on his tenth stroke. At that point, Sam realized through her satisfied haze that Janine was down and Marta was firmly on top.

"Sorry I missed the action, but apparently Giulio is more than enough to keep me busy. Not that I'm complaining. That's a good thing," Sam laughed.

"So, declare the winner, Sam. We know who it is now," Giulio chuckled as he rose to his feet. He was more than amused to see the once dominant Janine pinned underneath Marta.

"Marta won, of course. Janine, I think that you need to accept your fate and not be a sore loser. She evidently beat you, fair and square," Sam told them.

"Cry uncle!" Marta demanded with an aggression that combined lust and friendly amusement. This was all fun and games, not a real grudge match, though it definitely proved who the tougher girl was.

"Uncle!" Janine laughed as she verbally surrendered. She was glad that it was over. She long suspected that Marta was really stronger, but she always wanted to find out for sure. Now she knew.

"Okay, Marta, claim your prize. Fuck Janine as you please this time. It's your turn to be in charge of her. If you do it right, I might get hard yet again," Giulio encouraged Marta with pride.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.