Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 32

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

So, there I was, in the middle of eating the dessert of Baked Alaska, while Chloe and Zoe, twins from the adult boutique, were busily sucking my cock under the table. They had both decided that their supper was going to be liquid that night, part of some temporary, high-protein “cum diet” or whatever. I wasn’t entirely convinced that people could normally survive solely off semen, even God’s jizz, but I humored them for now, knowing that if they truly got famished, they’d let me know.

“So, Master, did we pass the test for being made nymphs?” Chloe asked me while licking my cum off her sister Zoe’s lips.

“Damn it, yes, ladies! Absolutely, yes! You’ve all done well, in fact. All of you who have joined us. In any case, though, I want you both to double-team the rabbi there. Oh, and tomorrow morning, after breakfast, report to me for a good, old-fashioned threesome, okay?” I instructed the girls, all of eighteen years of age, as I transformed them per request.

“Okay, no sweat, Lord! He’s old enough to be our father, and God knows, er, I mean You know, that we miss our Daddy. He’s in Heaven, right?” Zoe asked me to be sure.

“Yes, my dear gal. He’s in Heaven. He doesn’t want to go back to Earth and I won’t make him. I should tell you, I think, that he is right now fucking your grandmother, his own mother, who is also in Heaven. She’s gotten a little wilder since I sent up new rules to the Pearly Gates, as it were. Incest in Heaven is now perfectly acceptable, just as it is on Earth,” I assured her with a smile.

“What about Grandpa? We never met him, but we heard of him,” Chloe then inquired before approaching their intended partner.

“I don’t know if you’re ready for that conversation yet, sweetheart,” I told her, brushing her cheek softly.

How did I tell her that her grandfather had been one of those souls sent to Hell? Even now, he was in Purgatory, where he still resided because his crimes were truly bad, just not bad enough to warrant Hell. Their grandfather had been a serial killer, in fact, raping and killing dozens of women over the decades. He would still have to suffer quite a while before he was released from his pangs of justified torment.

Crestfallen a bit, Chloe nodded, put on her best smile, anyway, and took Zoe’s hand to walk over to Rabbi Rosenbaum. He, down as he was over his wife filing for divorce due to his part in the orgy, tried to buoy his spirits with ... well, spirits ... specifically rum and Coke. Pretty soon, they both had him distracted and before he knew it, he screwed and licked them during the dessert, right before the naked baptisms commenced. While still not totally past his pain, Brian Rosenbaum seemed to relax and truly enjoy himself at last, his wounded ego a little soothed as well.

Some might have naively believed that the sex would stop during the naked baptisms. They would be wrong about that for sure. Apparently, it was just the general energy of the place right then, where a bunch of people who had pretty much already fucked everyone else in the house still could smell sex in the air. Whatever it was, suffice it to say that I was pretty soon balls deep inside Lilith first, followed by Kerry, and then Gail, followed by Melissa, as my newest Naked Prophet, Brian Rosenbaum, carried out the newest ordinance of my faith. Yes, everyone, even me (in between fucks) was baptized for the sake of official records.

When it was done, of course, in each case, each newly baptized person was greeted with sexual advances by at least two or three people and fucked within an inch of his or her life. Well, I thought, that was another good reason to keep this to the adults. Evidently, naked baptisms tended toward orgies and skinny dipping (yes, when the last baptism happened, basically anyone not having coitus right then jumped into the pool).

One thing else that I realized was that it didn’t take long for Lou, Arlena, and even Percy to get caught up in the action, either ... Their owners went easy on them for the moment. It wasn’t much longer before I bottomed inside Gabby while Celia sat on my face, and then they switched places on me. It was just the mixture of feelings, energy, and atmosphere, perhaps ... plus my apparent mesmerizing impact that had finally turned them as well.

After a quick dip in the pool, I unfroze Time and hit the showers, only to be stopped by Maureen Santini, who had a very distinctly lustful look, and then Giuseppe. Suffice it to say that I spent much of that shower fucking both of the elder Santinis, which led to Desiree’s long-awaited brother, Franco, the fruit of my turn in Maureen’s pussy. It turned out that Giuseppe had a vasectomy, which I later made him reverse, leading to Katarina Santini, but that’s another story.

Between turns, of course, we washed off, again and again, to clean up the evidence (not that anyone minded) of our shower threesome. I still remember the slimy feeling in my asshole after Giuseppe emptied his balls inside me, just seconds before I spilled my seed in Maureen’s twat (I got her ass later, of course, during the same shower). I recall that because it was the first time that he actually let himself Top a guy, something that he turned out to enjoy very much.

This was fortunate, because it turned out that most of the men around were quite strictly bottoms (perhaps I should fix that) when it came to gay sex. Giuseppe at least was versatile. I also recall that because he cried out the name of another man. Yeah, it turned out that he had been intimate with guys before, just hadn’t told a soul, not even Maureen. He had been fucked by three guys back in Naples when he was just eighteen.

After that encounter, when I dried off, Des was ready for me, while I could hear the angels bringing back the children from their little adventure in Heaven (yeah, where do you think that the angels took them ... and yes, they fed the little ones actual food from Heaven). I closed the door for privacy, as did most of us. It was still adults only, as the angels had the nanny duties covered very well.

I was a little stunned that we weren’t quite alone in bed like most of the others. Des had brought in Amy, who didn’t have any favorite spouse to my knowledge, and Sandra, our pet dragoness, for a little wedding night foursome. I couldn’t help but smile as Des and our companions slipped into bed with me and began taking turns with me ... and each other.

“Lord, don’t worry ... You’re God. You’re a special case. Frankly, I’m hooked on sharing our bed with your ... our other partners. One of you is more than enough for three women any day of the week. Oh, and it being Sunday for a little longer, you bet your sweet, divine ass that we’re all going to fuck each other fifty ways from today by dawn. I’m a Goddess now ... what do I need with sleep?” Des grinned.

Meanwhile, I entered her pussy missionary-style, while Sandra licked my balls with her forked tongue and Amy sucked her large tits (rather greedily, too). As for the rest, let’s just say that it was a good thing that we had no neighbors nearby to complain about the moans, groans, hisses, and grunts that went on all night long.

In the morning, I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and breakfast in bed, brought to me by none other than my own mother, Miriam, my stepmother Sarai, my other stepmother Jessica, Eileen, Lisa, and my mother-in-law, Maureen. For our part, Des, Sandra, Amy, and I lay there on that massive bed, snuggled up tightly in the nude (what else), but under the covers. It was very cozy and comfy, to say the least, nestled against my beloved brides, especially my plump Queen.

“So ... we’ve been talking, Lord, and we all want to be called some variant of motherly title, if that’s okay. By you and by the others, if that’s possible. We want you, all of you, to think of us as your mothers ... den mothers, whatever you want to call it. Your choice on what titles to use, but that’s our request. And, yes, we’re somewhat showing you the benefits of this with the breakfast, just as we will with the morning oral favors shortly. How about it?” Mom spoke for the group, being my birth mom, before bringing in a surprise: the angel Izaz, back from her most recent mission of finding out the fate of Jesus of Nazareth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.