Pacts, Gods, and Family - Cover

Pacts, Gods, and Family

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 21

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - First, Ian's fiancee, Desiree, wanted to re-open their relationship, much to his delight. Then he found family that he never knew that he had and became a very rich man, thanks to an heiress in said family. Then he became Almighty God. Yes, he wasn't dreaming! This really was the week from Heaven!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Were animal   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest  

“So, what happened, guys?” I asked Lisa, Mustafa, and Saajida, as they had all but disappeared for much of the orgy.

“Oh ... we kinda snuck off and did our own thing, a threesome ... foursome if you count Lou,” Lisa winked at me, pointing out that Lou had been with them as well.

“I ... see. A little make-up sex, huh? Nothing wrong with that, I must admit. Well, technically, I need not, but I will, because I’m fair-minded and I do love a good reconciliation story, don’t you? Don’t worry about missing out on the Slavic booty, though, as you can see. We’ve just taken them along for the ride. The ride to the next destination.

“Don’t worry, Leah. I’m teleporting your donkey just for fun. One never knows when she might be necessary. Strictly speaking, I could teleport us all, of course, but I want to take the scenic route,” I smiled at the four of them ... well, the three of them who weren’t Lou.

“Which brings to mind Michael and Eileen ... I kinda made them have sex with Arlena, which was what I named the donkey. Yes, they were forced to try bestiality. I don’t think that they liked it, but that was part of their humiliation and punishment. I doubt that I’ll repeat it, though, unless they misbehaved. I think that they really should be your sex slaves, too, but unless or until you assert any of the joint-possession rights to them which I believe to be yours, I will certainly make the most of mine,” Leah assured me, kissing me passionately as we rode to the next location.

“Why should they be mine, too? Sure, they kicked me out, but I inherited the bulk of Michael’s estate, anyway. You’re the one who was locked up against your will for years. I still have to use my powers to even fathom how you stayed sane so long. My suffering was much more limited. Tell you what. I’ll borrow them now and then if I’m so inclined, but they’re your chattel, not mine. Besides, I’m God. One could argue that all things are my chattel, anyway. I’m not hurting here,” I commented for my part, reassuring Leah, who blushed and smiled before kissing me deep on the mouth.

“Well, I disagree, if you’ll pardon me, Lord, because I want to be marked as your personal chattel for eternity, whatever it takes. Personally, directly, privately, and abjectly yours. I want to be your pet, your plaything, your property in a direct, irrevocable way. I want this to be undeniable. I know that I’ve said this more than once, that I’m your sex slave, your cum slut, your fuck toy.

“But I want this to be permanent, absolute, and complete. To the point that, whatever happens with Leo and Aaron, I’ll be bound to you for all eternity, without any hope of escape. Please ... Lord ... I need this. I worship you so totally that I must be yours! Forever!” Kerry pleaded with me in a way that truly tugged at my heartstrings.

“Very well, then,” I smiled as we left the caravan of cars, trucks, etc., absolutely touched by her complete devotion, I then told her, “kneel, my dear. I am about to make you mine in a way that is utterly unchangeable. Prepare for eternity.”

Kerry didn’t even hesitate. She knelt before me and let my hands fall upon her hair ... I ran my fingers through it, before speaking the fateful words in a very ancient tongue, one that far preceded English. While I spoke, Kerry felt a fire course through her veins, burning her blood and flesh from the inside out. Her skin changed color repeatedly, and she screamed as wings broke through her skin to spread out from her back ... her eyes changed color more than once as well. I saw her skin become translucent for a moment, before it changed to the palest of colors, and then to the reddest, and then darkest, and finally settle into gold for a moment ... before returning to her natural color. Kerry had just become an angel, specifically a cherub, per my will. She even had a special mark on her body, a symbol that I chose personally for her, intending to show that I owned her for eternity.

“Rise, my angel. You are now one of the heavenly host, an angel of God! You are one of the cherubim, in fact. Congratulations. You are now immutably bound to me forever. This is what you asked and this is what you received, my dear Kerry, who are now to be given a celestial name. Kalmiya. Yes, that is your new name, Kerry, though you can still be called Kerry whenever it pleases us. How does that name suit you?” I spoke as I caressed her face.

“Well, I don’t think that it gets any more permanent than that, does it, Lord? Oh, my Lord ... what you have done for me ... I can never express my adoration for you enough, my gratitude for this! I will praise and worship you forever! Thank you, my sweet Ian, my God, my Lord and Master! I am yours for eternity! Gladly! Proudly! I will serve you forever! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul! I will be proud of my new name ... Friends and lovers, I am Kalmiya, though I will also answer to Kerry, if that’s okay!” Kalmiya/Kerry told us with absolute adulation on her face, completely touched that I had turned her into an angel.

“Yes, of course, you may answer to both! My sweet cherub, what’s done is done and I’m proud to claim you as mine forever! Plus, I’m going to love seeing your wings fly above your back as I fuck you hard from behind! You have a real pre-Raphaelite beauty to you, don’t you, when naked and winged like that, viewed from behind? Now, what about your two minions here? Shall they be become angels, too? I think that they should. Same order, that of the cherubim, of course,” I declared.

Immediately afterward, I changed Leo and Aaron in public, creating the very real possibility of eyewitnesses, not that I worried about this ... if anyone caught us, they would be wise not to interfere. It was more likely that whoever caught us would be too terrified to meddle, especially if I put the Fear of God into that person. Everyone who watched was truly impressed now, watching yet more evidence, irrefutable proof even, of my divinity.

“So, that’s what it takes to be sure of being yours forever, is it? Others might think Kalmiya, Leo, and Aaron, mad for choosing such a life, but at least they get a guarantee of your eternal companionship and love. They get to be yours without worrying about death or anything like that. That’s what I want, too. So ... how about it, bro?” Leah asked me.

“Same here, for my part, my beloved Lord,” Becky urged me, kissing the head of my cock to reinforce her sincerity.

“And mine, my sweet brother!” Tammy whispered in my ear.

“And you know how I feel about it, lover!” Des told me with a soul kiss that melted any frost around my heart as always.

“In that case, may I be a seraph? I would love to be a seraph, especially for you, mon Dieu!” Michelle implored me, once more appealing to me, “and yes, part of the appeal is the angelic power, but a lot of it is the chance to serve you forever.”

“Indeed, so it is with us,” Liam confirmed now.

“Absolutely,” Bacchus concurred.

“Indisputably,” Felix grinned.

“Well, I’m God, so I can take however long is necessary, can’t I?” I reminded myself and others, “rather silly of me to worry about time, when I can even freeze it if necessary, and in any case, I can keep my new, intended bedmates from leaving if I wish. They’ll still be wherever I want when I’m good and ready.”

At that point, I used my divine power and actually froze Time itself, finding that a handy way of resolving any sense of urgency that I felt out of habit. I could now take as long as I wished, couldn’t I, not that I couldn’t, anyway, being God, as I noted before. There were a large number of options open to me, but no small part of me found the idea of people frozen in place rather amusing. Only those whom I wished to have exist outside of Time, such as my harem, were free from the effects of the time freeze.

I then called upon Mom, my Archangel Miriam, to consult with her before I dealt with Michelle or any others, as it had occurred to me that perhaps there was another option for some of my harem, if not for all of them. I wanted to speak with her and gather her counsel, even if as Almighty God, I didn’t technically need it. She was my mother, after all, and I wanted to hear her speak her mind. I spoke with Mother and we considered our choices.

“Gods, Goddesses? Well, you can certainly make some, but count me out. I only wish to serve you, and I think that there are several others here who feel the same way. We are content to be angels and have no desire for the extra power and responsibilities of divinity, of the Godhead itself. Besides, according to the Ninth Celestial Law, the one which governs the Godhead, only the King and Queen of Heaven, plus the Ten Crowned Gods, plus any offspring thereof, may reign as Gods in Heaven, with the lesser Gods always subject to the King of Heaven...

“Even the Queen is subject to Him. You can always change it, being the Most High God now, but don’t do so on my account. I have no desire to be a Goddess. Incidentally, Adonai made this law because he expected to marry, and polygamously, but he never did. Now he’s ... facing annihilation soon. Once he completes his bucket list. He created an annihilation trigger, which will be initiated once he fulfills every last fantasy, and frankly, he’s down to just six tasks out of a list of three hundred items already,” Mom explained out loud for all to hear.

“So, I can make only eleven other Gods, plus our offspring. The rest must be content to be angels. What do you think of that?” I asked them as I continued to amuse myself by staring at all of the frozen mortals.

“I just became an angel, my God. I’m happier than I have ever been in my life. I wish to remain an angel of Yours, my Lord,” Kerry/Kalmiya declared.

“I, on the other hand, wouldn’t mind being a Goddess. I’m God’s twin sister, after all,” Leah’s eyes danced as she enjoyed the prospect.

“As if you could be anything but a Goddess, my dear sister. My sisters shall hold three of the Ten Crowns for sure. Leah, Tammy, and Becky are all going to be Goddesses,” I announced and began changing them, their bodies altering before my very eyes.

I then placed the three Celestial Crowns in question upon the heads of my sweet sisters.

“And the Queen of Heaven ... who shall get her crown?” Mom inquired, though everyone already knew the answer.

“Desiree, of course. Who else could be Queen of Heaven? She’s my fiancee and she shall be my first wife. That is just a fact,” I smiled as I transfigured Desi now, eagerly placing her Crown upon her brow right after my own Crown of the King of Heaven.

“As a matter of fact, Lord, when You put the Queen’s Crown upon Desiree’s head, she became Your official consort, formally Your bride. You’re now man ... I mean, God, and wife, though You can certainly take other celestial brides, who will be Yours under Heaven’s laws, if not yet Earth’s. I would be honored to marry You, son, though, even if only as Your Archangel,” Mom swore to me now.

“Like Your mother and Kerry, I have no desire to be a Goddess. Angel is quite good enough for me,” Dani assured me now.

“It wouldn’t be right for me to be a Goddess, either. I’m Stuart’s woman first, not Yours. I enjoy and adore You, even worship You, but my heart belongs to Stuart first and foremost, above all other men,” Noelle assured me, “Angel is quite fine with me.”

“Well, I certainly can’t be a God now. Noelle is my de facto wife, but she’s also the dominant person in our marriage. It would be wrong to claim a superior status, even if You offered it, which I doubt that You would,” Stuart agreed with Noelle in principle.

“So, four down, seven to go,” Mustafa declared while fondling Carmen a little.

“Well, someone’s going to draw the short straw. We need to decide who that will be. Okay, so the first three Crowns went to Becky, Tammy, and Leah. That is over and done, completed. They are now Goddesses. The Queen of Heaven is now Desiree. That’s four of eleven new deities. Mom, Kerry, and Dani have all declined even a chance at divinity, as have Stuart and Noelle, for various reasons. Of these, Mom and Kerry are already angels this morning.

“Liam and Felix should definitely be Gods, as consorts to Goddesses. This is only fair. We do not want any sense of grievance in their marriages and besides, this makes them family. That’s six down, five to go. The next two are obvious as well. Nina and Bacchus, as being a couple. Goddess and God. Eight down, three to go.

“Then ... Blanca and Tina. They are a couple and they have been with us from the outset. Furthermore, Blanca is Liam’s niece and thus Becky’s niece, too. Tina is her chosen consort, so must be a Goddess as well. The first ever lesbian couple to be Goddesses together.

“This leaves just one spot left, and here again we must follow the family principle. It’s the proper, most logical way to resolve such things. However, in this case, it presents us with a dilemma: Giovanna or Giulia? Mother or daughter? Those are the only two options left ... so, which is it to be? Sister/cousin or auntie? Loser still gets to be an angel, of course, if she wants it.”

“Daughter, of course. Like Miriam, I am content to be your angel, Lord. My daughter is the half-sister of the Queen of Heaven, not to mention her cousin. That’s a much closer affinity than simple aunt. I volunteer to be your angel and recommend my daughter as the tenth holder of the Ten Crowns,” Giovanna told me with all sincerity, happy to give way to her own daughter.

“So be it,” I smiled as Giulia bent over for me and I took her sweet slit, “You’re going to be a Goddess, my dear. Eat your mother to thank her for her sacrifice.”

“Alright, Mama, spread those legs for me to lick you clean!” Giulia giggled as she dove in for a good while to devour her own mother’s twat, “And thank you both ... I’m going to be the best Goddess that I can be ... can I be one of your wives, like my sister Desiree?”

“Actually, I hope for all of the Gods to be married to each other, and perhaps more than a few of the angels to the Gods, too. How does that sound? Don’t worry about the inequality of it ... it’s unavoidable in this case, and at least it’s not your first spouse that is your superior or inferior, is it?” I answered, much to the delight of my sister-in-law.

“And the rest of us are to be angels, then?” Saajida wondered aloud.

“Naturally,” I told her with a French kiss for both Lisa and she.

I now came inside the luscious Giulia and now took Giovanna for several strokes ... it was a quickie, one which I repeated with each of my ladies shortly before transfiguration of each male and female in my harem. It was a splendid little warm-up, one intended to “consummate” my celestial marriages, claiming each of my new spouses. I also indicated that each of them was to fuck the others as well, in order to complete the union. Only those still consigned to the term of bondage and extraordinary post-Purgatory punishment were exempt from this.

I smiled and stretched forth my hands, releasing so much power that the Earth itself shook beneath me and the sky became blindingly white for miles around. Even I was staggered by the full extent of my ethereal glory, on a level I had never even expected. It was mind-blowing, just to witness it, and evidently my emotions as well as thoughts had empowered it greatly. I was a bit frustrated, even as much as I loved and cared for my harem, to have one such request after another delay my divine plans. This had seemingly intensified my power and the effects, even causing a power outage in the area that I then had to reverse, lest it cause trouble for my agenda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.