The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright (C) 2008, 2018 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two teen-aged lovers who had split on unfriendly terms are re-united after fifteen years when they're stranded together during a violent snowstorm. They come to terms with long-held grievances and misunderstandings to discover the spark they still hold for each other is more like a torrid flame. Each decides to leave their respective spouse and run off together, to discover that dissolving a pair of marriages and forming a new union has challenges of its own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We reached the elevator and called for the tenth floor. Holding hands we headed for our room. I unlocked the door with our pass card and before it latched behind us Andrea had me in a liplock. She forced her tongue into my mouth and tugged my lips with hers. After unbuttoning a couple of my shirt buttons she slipped her hand underneath and caressed by chest as she covered my face with kisses.

“If this is what a little buzz does to you,” I remarked, “I’m gonna get you buzzed more often.” I slipped an arm behind her knees and another behind her shoulder blades and scooped her off her feet. She playfully kicked her feet as I carried her into the suite’s bedchamber. “Look,” I said, “turndown service.” I picked up the two chocolate mints that had been placed on our pillows. “This can be our dessert.”

Andrea took one of the mints and unwrapped it. Giggling, she teased me with it, tracing a chocolate moustache on my upper lip and then licking it off. She held it just out of reach before popping it into her mouth.

She unwrapped the second one and teased me with it before holding it between her teeth and leaning toward me. We pressed our mouths together and she pushed it into mine with her tongue.

I stroked her face. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy. Ever.”

“I don’t think I have been this happy ... ever.”

I sat on the bed, held her on my lap and slipped her heels off her feet. We kissed some passionate kisses. “Still feeling the alcohol?” I asked.

“Mmm ... It feels really good.” I began caressing her breasts through the satiny fabric of her gown and could feel her nipples firming. “That feels really good, too,” she said.

Andrea undid my tie and began unbuttoning the rest of my shirt. She slipped it off my shoulders and flung it toward a plush chair by a window. Then she reached up and untied the halter top of her dress and slowly lowered the bodice.

I began caressing both her breasts, stroking from back to front and fondling her nipples. Andrea’s expression became the droopy-eyelid, dreamy one that came from sexual arousal. She parted her lips and her breathing slowed and deepened as I continued fondling her breasts.

She stood and coaxed me to my feet. Andrea undid my belt and dropped my dress pants to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes and she picked up my pants and flung them toward the chair to join my shirt.

Then she released a hook on the side of her gown, unzipped it and stepped nude from it. My jaw dropped. “You went commando under that?”

“Yeah,” she said. “I didn’t want to show panty lines and I don’t own a thong.”

“You just made my woody retroactive,” I replied.

Now stripped to my briefs I scooped her up again and set her on the bed, rolling her onto her belly. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m checking out your back,” I replied and caressed her shoulders and back. “That is one awesomely beautiful bottom.” I caressed and kissed her lower back and buttocks and then caressed and kissed the backs of her legs. “You have such pretty legs,” I said as I caressed them.

She rolled over and opened her arms to me. We embraced and kissed. I began covering her chest and breasts with kisses, spiraling in until I was rimming her areola with my tongue before drawing her nipple into my mouth. I alternated sides and then moved down, tonguing her tiny oval navel and kissing her appendectomy scar.

I caressed her inner thighs, easing her legs apart and lying between them so I could nuzzle her golden bush and kiss her labia. “I love feeling your hair on my face,” I said as I spread her lips and began teasing her engorged and firm clit.

“Inside, too?” she asked.

I obliged by slipping two fingers deep into her vagina. “You are wet down here,” I remarked as I pressed my thumb against her clit. By rocking my wrist I could stroke the roof of her vagina while stimulating her clit.

Andrea closed her eyes and stretched out her arms. Her jaw dropped and her breathing grew heavy through her open mouth.

With my free hand I languidly fondled her firm nipples, switching off sides. Her belly rose and fell with her heavy breathing, which soon became loud panting.

It didn’t take her long to reach orgasm. She flailed her arms and stifled a cry, then panted heavily. “Don’t stop!” she gasped. “More!”

I increased my stroking and another orgasm washed over her. I could see the muscles in her bottom pulsing as she came. “Oh, God, stop!” she panted.

Lying beside her I caressed her face and kissed her tenderly as she regained her breath and a flush on her neck and chest began to fade. She stroked my cheek. “What’s your favorite position?” she asked.

“Lying with you on top,” I replied. “I love being able to stroke your back and bottom.”

“Mmm ... I like that, too.”

I lay on my back. Andrea slid my briefs off, wrapped her fingers around my shaft, squeezed it and kissed its tip. I held its base and steered it into her as she climbed atop me. We locked legs and I held her across her shoulder blades and the small of her back. She held my face and we kissed tenderly. “I love you, Andie,” I said.

“Oh, I know you do. I love you just as much.”

“I love looking into your blue eyes...” I caressed her buttocks as she began thrusting her hips in an accelerating cadence.

I had been halfway to climaxing from the foreplay and it took me a third of the time that it took her to reach orgasm. Gripping her buttocks I pushed into her and grunted as mine peaked and began to recede.

She relaxed atop me as I stroked her back and bottom. “Don’t leave,” she said. Then, her eyes closed, her lips parted, her breathing became deep and regular through her nose and mouth, and her muscles gave the involuntary twitches that heralded sleep.

I held her atop me. My erection was done. I popped out of her and could feel our commingled juices oozing down the inside of my thigh.

I continued holding her until she became too heavy on me so I rolled to the side and slid out from under her. She woke up and blinked her eyes. “Did I fall asleep?” she asked.

“You sure did. Your last words were, don’t leave. Next thing, you were riding first class on the Zonkersville Express.”

“How long was I asleep?”

“Maybe twenty minutes.”

“Was it the alcohol?” she asked.

“Or, was it the orgasms? Or a combination of the two?”

“I don’t know ... but I’m awake, now.” She rolled me onto my back. “I want to play with you.”

Andrea knelt by me and began plowing her fingers through the patch of hair covering my breasts. “I don’t think it’s fair,” she said as she ran the smooth pads of her fingers across my nipples.

“What’s not fair?”

“That you can give me so many orgasms and I can only give you one.”

“It has nothing to do with fairness ... though I won’t disagree. It has to do with biology and anatomy. I would love to know what your orgasms feel like. A man’s is a grunt and a squirt. A woman’s is ... open-ended. I love bringing you to orgasm, Andie. I love watching your face and feeling your body respond as your arousal builds.”

“I remember we talked about sexual fantasies while we were snowbound,” she said. “You told me yours ... which I’ll never be able to satisfy, and I told you mine was multiple orgasms. No problem, you said and promptly proceeded to demonstrate it was something I could achieve.”

Andrea continued teasing my nipples as she was telling me this. Her words and her touch were piquing my interest and I felt the stirrings of a fresh erection.

“Now,” she continued, “when we make love, I don’t have two or three. It’s like a roller coaster -- up and down, up and down. I wouldn’t have believed I could experience such intense pleasure. I love how you satisfy my needs, Casey. I wish I could give you the same kind of pleasure.”

“You do,” I replied. “I have to make the most of that grunt and squirt. You’ve never left me anything less than fully satisfied.”

She ran her hands down my belly. “There must be something you’d like to try.” Andrea wrapped her fingers around my developing erection. “I’d do anything you’d want to try...” She flashed a quick smile. “Except for anal.”

“Well -- I’ve never done it doggy style,” I replied.

“Neither have I. I’m game if you are.”

“The night’s young.” I coaxed her onto her back and began covering her hips and belly with kisses. Andrea lifted her arms and crossed them above her head. I ran my fingers up her sides, stroking her nipples with my thumb until I reached the blonde tufts under her arms, and teased them with my tongue to release some of her scent.

Then I lay my tongue against her right nipple. “That feels warm and nice,” she said. “You’re so gentle when I need gentle ... you seem to know. You’re getting my juices flowing.”

“They sure were flowing earlier,” I remarked as I cupped my hand over her pale bush. “Ready to try it?”

She got on her knees and elbows. I knelt behind her and caressed her firm and smooth buttocks. “You have such a terrific bottom,” I said as I spread her cheeks and regarded her pussy from behind -- the vertical slit of her inner lips guarding her entrance; and above them her tight, round anal orifice lodged in a triangular patch of deeply pigmented skin and surrounded by golden fuzz. Recalling her comment, anything but anal, I knew to stay clear of that delight ... to my chagrin.

I adjusted my stance to align with her, and grasping my shaft I eased its tip between her inner lips. They parted and I slid into her effortlessly until my mons was against her bottom.

“I feel your hair against me,” she said. “It tickles ... feels really good, Casey. You’re giving me stimulation inside like when you were using your fingers ... but bigger and deeper.” Andrea lifted her shoulders and supported herself using the headboard.

I began making slow, full-length strokes and watching my shaft pump in and out of her pussy. The half-hour or so interlude since my prior climax had given my equipment barely enough time to recharge and be ready for a second go. I was good and hard from the prospect of doing what we were doing, but my arousal was building more slowly than the first time. Maybe not a bad thing.

“This feels really good,” Andrea said. “Can you go faster?” I obliged by doubling the speed of my thrusting. Her breathing grew heavy. “You’re hitting just the right spot ... it’s building...”

She reached under herself and began pinching her nipple. I can do that, I thought. I put one hand on her back and reached for her breast. “This feels so good,” she said, “I like your hand on my back. Pinch harder ... More!”

Now I was humping as fast as I could and thought I was in a real dilemma. I didn’t know how much longer I could keep it up. I wasn’t sure I could even have another, and Andrea was approaching a climax I didn’t know how long or how much she needed to achieve. The last thing I wanted to do was to leave her frustrated.

I reached around her thigh and put my finger against her clit. “No,” she gasped, “too tender.”

I put both hands on her buttocks and summoned something inside me to pump ever harder and faster. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she gasped with each of my in-strokes. Then, like it was emerging from a fog, I felt my own climax was within reach. I concentrated, flexing internal muscles to bring it nearer. “Casey!” she gasped. “I’m gonna come! Don’t stop! Don’t change it.”

She drew in a breath, held it and cried out. A couple of pumps later I felt my orgasm beginning to form. Holding her buttocks I rammed into her and experienced an ejaculation that was almost painful.

I continued kneeling behind her and pressed against her while I caught my breath. Andrea rested her face on her arms resting on the headboard. My erection was fading fast so I reached for some facial tissues to clean us both.

She sat cross-legged on the bed and faced me. “That ... that...” I started to say.

“That was unbelievable,” she replied.

“That was so good it hurt,” I added.

I lay on my back and held Andrea under my arm. She put her hand on my sternum and played with my chest hair.

“Andie -- are you all right?” I asked. “You seem ... pensive.”

“I’m all right ... better than all right. I feel satisfaction like I’ve never felt before ... closeness, oneness like I’ve never felt before ... and love. I feel so much love I feel like I’m floating in it.”

“I feel it all, too,” I replied.

“Today was magical. You bought me that dress. We made love in the shower. That romantic dinner with Champagne ... coming back to the room for the best lovemaking of my life. I will cherish today forever.”

“Then why the distance?”

“I didn’t mean to be distant.” She put her arm around me and pulled herself against me. “I was thinking. You keep asking me why I dumped you.”

“We don’t have to talk about this, now,” I interjected.

“I want to ... need to talk about it, now,” she replied.

“You said you don’t understand why.”

“I know the reason -- I don’t understand my reasoning. I know I had a reputation in high school. It wasn’t one I deserved. I think it was because of the clique I hung out with. I was a virgin, Casey. I didn’t want to be one anymore. None of the girls I hung around with were virgins. Dodd wanted sex. You wanted to wait.”

“I figured it was something like that.”

“He deflowered me in the back seat of a derelict car on his family’s property. I felt nothing ... well; I felt pain, but emotionally, nothing. We never did it again, but that one time made me pregnant. I never did it with Evan, either. And, with Ben I was simply doing my wifely duty and letting him have his way with me. It wasn’t until that night during the snowstorm ... you and I made love. It was the first time in my life that I actually made love ... rather than simply copulating. I felt a connection with you. I felt love flowing between us. It was a revelation to me. That’s when I made up my mind to run away with you. I wanted to make more love. Every time since then, the closeness, the oneness with you, the love was stronger and more profound ... culminating in tonight.”

“I feel it, too,” I replied. “When you were lying on top of me and we were coupled ... I felt like we had merged and become a single organism. We kissed long kisses, breathing through each other’s airways. We were one.”

“I know we’re right for each other. I know this is where I belong. I’m thinking what a fool I was to let you go. We could’ve had this sooner ... much sooner.”

“I don’t know about that. What transpired in both our lives since our last date in high school is now part of our makeup. We’d be different people otherwise -- and we might not have each other. Why did you want to date me in the first place? You could’ve had your pick of boys.”

“Because you were sensitive,” she replied. “That resonated in me.”

“After we broke up I formed a defensive shell around my sensitivity -- one of cynicism and sarcasm. I never dated again in high school -- I didn’t want to be hurt again. I met Sarah in college. She had a cynical shell also, and we would trade sarcastic barbs ... until we started dating. Then, we shared sarcastic barbs directed at others. As our marriage dragged on we started turning the barbs on each other again. Seeing you during the blizzard broke through my shell.”

“You cried for me,” she said.

“I have never cried in front of Sarah. Maybe things would’ve turned out differently if I had shed my shell with her. I’ll tell you one thing for sure -- I would not have known how to handle the feelings I have for you now, back when I was sixteen.”

“I don’t think I was even capable of the feelings I have for you,” she replied, “when I was that age.”

“I know my love for you is strong and true,” I said, “because I feel it as intensely and as deeply as I felt hate for you all those years. I think love and hate are two faces of the same coin.”

“You might be right. I never hated you, Casey. But I did miss you so much it hurt.”

“We need to keep all this where it belongs -- in our past. It is part of what formed us, but we must move forward. Tonight truly is the first night of our new lives together. I’m so looking forward to what’s in store for us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.