Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They went to the kitchen. Mark's almost untouched cup of coffee was still on the table and his plate beside the sink.

"Oops, giveaways!" squeaked Victoria and rushed to wash them up. Mark grabbed a tea towel, dried them and put them away.

"Will you do me a favour?" asked Victoria.

"Of course. What?"

"Play that Chopin nocturne for me again?"

"Willingly." He took her hand and led her to the drawing room. He played a couple of scales to loosen his fingers and then started to play. Victoria leant on the piano and watched him. He was not a demonstrative player but she saw the changes of expression on his face through the range of the music. He played with great musicality and much emotion.

He smiled at her. "How well do you know the Gounod-Bach Ave Maria?"

"Pretty well."

"Good enough to sing."

She grinned. "I could try."

He played the opening chord and they launched into it.

That is when Elspeth came in. She stood transfixed for a moment then silently closed the front door and crept to the drawing room door. They were both gazing into each other's eyes and never noticed her. Victoria had a lovely voice, quite powerful too. She was a contralto and strained a little for the top G but Elspeth was mesmerised by the beauty of the duet and by the way they were both so attuned to each other.

As the last note of the piano died away Mark, his eyes brimming with tears whispered one word, "Again."

Victoria nodded mutely and they were off again. By the end Elspeth's eyes were not dry either. She tiptoed away to the kitchen. "They are so beautiful together," she thought. "It's something made in Heaven. I hope Frances catches them like this. I know she's got a piano."

Suddenly Chopsticks started being played as a duet. It got faster and faster. Then the laughter started and the music ended in a crash.

"Beast!" screamed Victoria. "You knew I couldn't play as fast as that."

There was a murmured reply from Mark and then the first few notes of the Funeral March played with one finger in the bass followed by peals of laughter from them both.

Elspeth thought this the opportune moment to let them know she was back and walked back to the drawing room to find Victoria behind Mark, her arms over his shoulders and enthusiastically kissing his ear.

"Hello, you two," she said. "I'm back."

Victoria turned, her face a picture of happiness. Her violet eyes were ablaze and there was a new air of confidence about her.

"Oh, oh!" thought Elspeth. "I know one young lady who's no longer a virgin."

"Ooh!" cried Victoria. "I do like your hair. Very smart."

"Thank you, darling. I'm going to go and get lunch ready."

Victoria followed her out. Mark stayed at the piano and tried to play Clair de Lune from memory, failing miserably. He followed them into the kitchen.

"Is it all right if I have a mug of beer, Mum?"

"Of course it is, darling. Help yourself."

They chatted happily. David appeared and went straight off to change. He disappeared immediately after lunch as he had to pick up a couple of the team on the way to the match. Mark and Victoria followed half an hour later, taking deckchairs with them. They found a spot in the shade of a beech tree and had a blissful afternoon keeping an eye on the cricket but mostly talking quietly together, squeezing each other's hand from time to time.

They helped Elspeth and the other women set up tea. Victoria met the famous Mrs Grimthorpe and thought she was a sweet, motherly soul. They did not stay until the end but drove home about six.

Serena was back. She took one look at them and then hugged them both. Mark suggested a short walk but both girls declined so he set off on his own with the dogs.

"So, obviously the carrot worked," said Selena with a wicked grin.

Victoria giggled. "Like a charm. I used it after I'd tucked him up. Do you want it back?"

Selena laughed. "No. You can keep it if you want."

"No need. I'll put it in the bin."

"What was it like?"

It was Victoria's turn. "The carrot or Mark?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Mark, you idiot."

"I can't tell you. It was better than anything I ever dreamt. Mark was so gentle and so loving but when I urged him on he was so strong and powerful."

"When did you do it?"

"This morning after your mum had gone to Harrogate."

"Did you do it more than once?"

Victoria nodded. "Twice and he brought me off four times; twice with his mouth and twice with his um ... his cock, as he calls it. Oh, and Serena, doesn't he know how to use his mouth? I don't think there's a part of me that hasn't been kissed, licked or sucked."

"Oh, I'm so envious but I'm also so happy for you both." She hugged Victoria and gave her an affectionate kiss. "Go and get that carrot and I'll show you where you can throw it away before Mum gets back."

Victoria scampered upstairs and retrieved the carrot. Serena led her to the dustbin and opened the lid. Victoria kissed the carrot. "Goodbye, dear carrot, and thank you." She tossed it in the bin.

"What do I do about the sheets?" Victoria asked.

"Just stick them in the laundry basket."

"But then your mother will know."

"If she doesn't know already I'd be very surprised."

"How can she know?"

"Well I did as soon as you walked in. I've never seen either of you look so happy. And smug for that matter," she added.

Victoria blushed. "Is it really that obvious?"

Serena nodded.

"Oh Lord, Mummy will twig too. She can read me like a book."

Serena nodded again. "Unless Mum tells her first."

"Would she do that?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. You know they're as thick as thieves."

"Mm. Oh well," she sighed. "Would you give me a sheet? I'd better go and make Mark's bed for him."

"I'll give you a hand. Come on."

By the time they had finished Elspeth was back and Mark came in shortly afterwards. David was having a drink with the teams so Mark did the honours for the women and himself.

"When are you going to get a day off?" Mark asked Serena.

"Tuesday. Why?"

"I just didn't want to miss it. We planned to go and look for an engagement ring tomorrow and then I'd like Victoria to meet Nicholas Richardson's parents one day that we're here."

"And I'd like to see your stables," interjected Victoria.

"Where are you planning to look for a ring?" asked Elspeth.

"I thought Harrogate," said Mark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.