My New House and the People Who Came With It - Cover

My New House and the People Who Came With It

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man buys a house in foreclosure as an investment. After completing the transaction and closing on the house he discovers the previous owners hiding in the house. They lost their jobs, cars and now their house and now they have nowhere to go. He agrees to let them stay in the house, if they become his slaves until they are able to once more become self supporting. The story includes several instances in which the husband is forced to submit to other males against his will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

On the way to the restaurant we passed Sweet Nothings, the lingerie store where I bought Kara's last two outfits, including the one she's wearing. It's still a little early so we decided to stop and look around.

The lady running the place was surprised to see Kara wearing the slip as an outer garment. But she liked it. She was also surprised to see her with two men. But judging by the twinkle in her eye she liked that too.

We took our time and browsed through all the items on display. I found another slip, very similar to the one she has on except that only the center of the slip and a small area in the back are solid material. It's made of the same very thin material as the one she has on now. The sides and the areas over the breasts, however, are of a fine lace material. Not a lot of Kara is going to be hidden in that sexy little number!

I made Kara try it on right there in the aisle. It was beautiful. I could easily see her nipples through the lace. But the intricate pattern of the lace fools you. I didn't realize it at first. The back is entirely of lace except for a heart shaped patch of solid material over her ass. I told her to leave it on. I want her to wear it to the restaurant.

Glenn picked out an outfit that I passed right over. At first glance it looks like an ordinary, if very short, dress. What I didn't notice and Glenn did is that the unusual top is composed of several large flaps that, when the material moves, for instance when she walks, or in reaction to a gentle breeze, the material will move out of position exposing her breasts. Way to go Glenn!

The only item that Kara picked out was a top. It looked very much like a man's oversized muscle shirt. It has huge gaping arm holes and the straps only just barely cover her nipples. I couldn't think of anywhere she could wear it. But it certainly looks good on her.

I started to pay for the clothing but Kara stopped me. She insisted that this one was on her. Glenn agreed and he paid for the new outfits. Cool! They're really getting into the spirit of this slave thing.

The saleslady cut the tags off of the slip Kara was wearing and admired the way she looks in it. She said to Kara, "I wish I had the nerve to wear something like that. You look beautiful!"

Kara smiled at her and gave her a big hug. Then she said, "Thank you. You are so sweet! But a month ago I wouldn't wear something like this either. Not until I found someone to make me do it. Life is much more exciting now."

The saleslady didn't quite know what to say to that. She hugged Kara again and told us to please come again. She had fun just watching us shop.

I smiled and told her that we would most definitely be back. Then I noticed the time and saw that she was about to close. I asked her if she would like to join us. I told her we were on our way to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

At first she said no. But Kara said, "Oh yes! Please come! We'd love to have you join us."

She thought about it for a moment. It looked like she was going to decline but at the last second she changed her mind and said, "Oh what the hell! My name is Jo, by the way. Give me five minutes to close up and I'll meet you outside."

We went out to the car while Jo took care of lights and alarms and locks and whatever. We were standing by the car and I really looked at her for the first time when she came out to join us. She's a smartly dressed, attractive woman with a nice figure. She appears to be about thirty-five years old. She has bright red hair, a pretty smile and from talking to her only briefly I already know that she has an amazing personality. She's one of those warm people you tend to take to right away.

As she walked toward us it occurred to me that she'd look good in one of those slips she sells.

She didn't want to leave her car here so I let Kara ride with her and they followed Glenn and me a couple of miles down the road to Ken's steakhouse.

We all got out and went inside. Ken was talking to the cashier and saw us come in. He came over and hugged Kara and said hello to me and Glenn. We introduced him to Jo and asked for a nice quiet table. He talked to the hostess and came back and said that if we can wait a couple of minutes the table we occupied the last time we were here is being cleaned up.

Perfect! I started to introduce myself and Glenn to Jo. She met us back in the store, of course. But she doesn't know what our relationships are. She smiled and informed me that Kara already told her who was who, and she's interested in hearing more. The hostess came over, guided us back to the table and told us that dinner is on Ken and a bottle of Ken's favorite wine is on the way. We thanked her and started looking over the menus.

Kara and Jo were doing most of the talking. I was surprised at how open Kara was being about what has happened to her in the last month. I was even more surprised at Jo's reaction. I would have expected her to grab her purse and run from us screaming "PERVERTS" at the top of her lungs. Instead, she's hanging on every word and begging for more details!

The wine came. It was a wine I've never had before, mostly because I'd never pay that much for a bottle of wine. I turned to Kara after the waitress served the wine and said, "You know you're going to have to go back there and fuck Ken before we leave tonight."

Kara smiled and in mock terror said, "OH NO! Please, Master, anything but that!"

Glenn and I chuckled. Jo looked at us and then turned to Kara and asked, a bit breathlessly, "Are you really going to?"

Kara smiled and exclaimed, "Oh yes! Ken isn't the best, Paul is."

I bowed humbly at the praise.

"But he's a lot of fun."

Jo shook her head in amazement.

We were all curious about her. She has told us nothing about herself yet. So I asked.

"Where do I start," she responded. "I am, and I have always been boring. The most excitement I ever had in my life was my honeymoon. I was married at the tender age of nineteen and lived happily ever after, until the age of twenty-five when my husband was killed by a drunk driver. I was a mess for a couple of years after that. But I was also pretty well off with insurance money and the small fortune I got from my settlement with the very wealthy drunk driver."

"I didn't have an education or training, though. I didn't know what to do next. I got a job at Sweet Nothings just so that I'd have something to do. I really needed to get out of the damn house. I worked there for about three years when the owner said she was going to have to let me go. She was going to close the store. She was retiring and hasn't been able to sell it. I didn't even know it was for sale! I asked her how much and a month later I owned a store."

"I started upgrading. I was trying to appeal to a younger, more upscale crowd. I tried to do it without losing my older customers. Sadly, a lot of the regular customers didn't like the changes I made and stopped coming in. So I started getting more and more into the upscale and more and more into the risqué. I started stocking the kind of sexy clothes I love but never had the nerve to wear. God, Kara! I admire you so!"

"That's pretty much me in a nutshell. No husband, no children, no boyfriend, hardly any friends. My life revolves around a store that sells clothes I haven't the nerve to wear."

Kara glanced at me and grinned. Then she turned to Jo and said in a voice that left no room for doubt, "Girl, we're going to change your life!"

Jo took a big sip of wine and smiled nervously. She obviously wants what Kara is offering. But it doesn't take a mind reader to realize she doesn't know if she has the nerve.

We ate a long leisurely meal. The food was good. It always is. And the wine was excellent. We even stuck it to Ken and ordered another bottle. He showed up a couple of times to make sure everything was alright and that we were having a good time. The last time he came over I asked him if he has time to spend a little quality time with Kara in his office before we leave. I felt like we owe it to him for sucking down two bottles of his very expensive wine.

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. He said, "I didn't expect it. But if there are no objections, that would make my day! Come on Kara."

Kara got up. But as she was walking away she suddenly stopped, grabbed Jo's hand and said, "Come on, Jo. Come see how much fun Ken can be."

Jo held back at first. But I saw the moment when her mind changed and she decided to relax and let a little excitement into her life. She smiled and much to my surprise she exclaimed, "What the fuck!"

And off they went.

They were gone for almost half an hour. Glenn and I had a little time to talk. Much to my surprise I find I'm really starting to like the guy, despite my low opinion of him in the beginning of our relationship. But I'm curious. I don't know how he can put up with the things we do to him. So, I asked.

He smiled wryly. He was obviously embarrassed to talk about it, "When I was twelve and thirteen years old I was raped several times by a bully who lived near me. I hated it, of course. But I never had the nerve to tell anyone. I didn't want anyone to know what I had done, or what was done to me. It was much too embarrassing. When I didn't tell on him the first time he kept doing it. Then one day after school he pushed his way into my house after school, just like he did on all the previous occasions.

"Only this time I was ready to take a stand. He was much too big for me to try to kick his ass. I'm not a large man and I wasn't a large boy. I did the only thing I could do to protect myself. I pulled my father's pistol on him.

"I'm pretty sure I was actually going to shoot him. Fortunately, so was he. He ran out of there and he never so much as looked at me after that. Everything was fine for a while, except for one thing. First, I need to emphasize, I'm not a homosexual. I think you know that. I'm not even bi really. I only like females and I only enjoy sex with females.

"But for some reason that I will never understand, a short time after I chased that asshole off I started having fantasies when I was masturbating of being forced to have sex with men. I didn't enjoy it, not even in my fantasies. The idea of being raped, abused, humiliated by a man, or sometimes men, excited me. Kara doesn't know about this. I would appreciate it if you don't tell her."

I promised.

Glenn continued, "I still have those fantasies. The things I have had to do since you came into our lives are right out of my fantasies. I hate it, just like in my fantasies. I hate everything you and your friends and all of those strangers make me do. I can't help it, though. The idea that they are doing those perverted things to me, that they are free to do them whenever the whim strikes, that excites me. I can't explain. I suppose it stems from all the times I was raped, even though I hated it when it was happening.

"I suppose I should be talking to a psychiatrist about this. I've thought about it but the truth is I could never go to a shrink's office and tell him what I just told you. On the other hand, I guess I'm no more fucked up than Kara is. She has loved most of the things you make her do."

He glanced up at me for a second then looked down again and went on. "I thought it would be all over between us the first time she saw me forced to do some of those things. But afterward, when we're together, it's like it never happened. It's like she never saw it. I don't get it. But for some reason that I doubt even Freud could understand, what we're doing seems to be working for everyone. I suspect that the fact that those things are happening to me somehow gives her permission to experience the things that you make her do without having to feel guilty afterward. But that's just an uninformed and uneducated guess."

"You're a lot deeper than I thought, Glenn!" I said with a big smile.

Suddenly I think I understand Glenn! I felt something like a hot flash wash over me as it suddenly occurred to me that neither Glenn nor Kara is anxious for their lives to return to normal. I almost took him in my arms and kissed him!

That was when Kara and Jo came back to the table. They had stopped in the ladies room to get themselves back together. But it was obvious from their appearance that Kara wasn't the only one who took part in the fun and games in Ken's office. We ordered coffee so that Glenn and I could hear what happened before we left.

Jo was too embarrassed to talk. Not Kara, though. She had enjoyed herself and she was ready to tell everybody in the restaurant! She was talking a little too loud. But it was amusing so I didn't say anything.

"We went back to Ken's office," she said. "God, he has a dinky little office! He must have to step outside to change his mind! He wasn't expecting Jo. He was just looking forward to getting a blowjob from me since he heard I can deepthroat now. But I thought it was only fair that Jo have a little excitement too. So, while I got down and started sucking on Ken's cock, Jo started kissing him. You know how Ken is. His hands were all over her."

"Did you know that no man has touched her in like eight years?! Christ! She's like a virgin again!

"Anyway, you know that when it comes to staying power Ken is almost as impressive as you are, Paul."

She patted my thigh and said again, "Almost."

I smiled at her attempt to suck up.

She continued her story. "He met his match today, though. He has never had any girl put her lips all the way down on his cock and lick his balls at the same time. He only lasted like three minutes! After I swallowed I stood up and helped him kiss Jo. After a couple of minutes he kind of moved out of the way and watched me kiss Jo. After we kissed for a minute or two I put Jo up on the desk and got back on my knees. With Ken ogling every inch of skin I uncovered I slowly pushed her skirt up. She has real nice legs, Paul. You're going to love them."

I didn't doubt that she was right. But I didn't interrupt. I did, however, place my hand on Jo's thigh as Kara continued. Jo shivered. But she didn't object. In fact, she put her hand on mine and squeezed lightly.

Kara continued, "Jo's panties were soaked. See?"

At that point she placed Jo's panties on the table. The crotch panel was obviously soaked through. Jo shivered again and I turned to look at her. Her face is bright red. She's embarrassed. But it's obvious that she's also excited.

Kara continued, "I slipped her panties off while Ken played with his cock and enjoyed the show. As soon as I started eating her pussy Ken started hugging and kissing her again. I watched him work as I ate. He's pretty smooth. He managed to unbutton her blouse and get his hands under her bra in no time. Jo loved it. How many times did you cum, Jo? At least three, right?"

We all looked at Jo. She nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

"That was as far as we went. We got our clothes back together enough to go to the ladies room. I kissed Ken and thanked him for the meal. Then we went to the ladies room and tried to make ourselves look like we had not just been having sex with the restaurant's owner. While we were in the restroom Jo and I talked for a few minutes. She wants to be your slave, too."

Kara had said that last sentence so calmly, so matter-of-factly, that I almost laughed out loud. I didn't miss the implication to be drawn from the way she ended that sentence with too. But I can leave that exciting tacit admission for later. I looked at Jo, surprised at the sudden turn of events. "Do you? Do you have any idea what that entails?"

She was still blushing furiously. But she shrugged and answered, "Kara and I haven't had a lot of time to talk, of course. But she saw right through me instantly. She says you're a wonderful Master. Since you bought their house she has lived out many of her fantasies and has had more fun than at any time in her life.

"I'm ten years older than her and I've never had any fun. And yes, I have fantasies too. You've seen the kinds of clothes I sell in my store. When I buy clothes to stock in my store I really have to control myself to keep from turning it into another Frederick's of Hollywood. That's the way my mind works when I set it free for a while. I want you to take control. I want you to make me do the things I've never had the nerve to do."

She paused for a couple of seconds and added, "And I would like you to protect me the way you do her."

I certainly have no desire to talk her out of it. But I want her to understand what sort of things can happen to her if we enter into that sort of relationship and she becomes my slave. So I felt it necessary to point out a few things.

I reached over and squeezed Kara's hand. Then I turned to Jo and said, "Kara has been hurt. And she has been made to do things that went far beyond her fantasies. That might happen to you, too. If you want me to take you as a slave I'll happily do so. You're beautiful and sexy and I look forward to popping your 'born again' cherry. I will offer you the same protection that I offer Kara. I will also humiliate you and abuse you and allow others to do so as well. Are you sure this is what you want?"

She hesitated, and then nodded.

I grinned and said, "I know a better way to find out if you really want this."

I reached for her skirt. She looked down at my hand but didn't move a muscle when I began to slowly and deliberately pull it up until her lower abdomen was exposed. I ordered her to hold her skirt there and I placed my hand on her knee. I slid my hand up slowly, all the while watching her face to see how she'd react. She closed her eyes but I ordered her to open them and look at me. As her eyes opened my fingers grazed her pussy. She gasped excitedly.

I ordered her to spread her legs. She obeyed instantly. I looked down and I was delighted to see that her pubic hair is as red as the hair on her head. I gently moved my finger to the entrance of her pussy and slowly worked it up and down through her dripping wet slit. She has a beautiful cunt. If you were to see only her pussy in a picture you would swear she's a much younger girl. Her opening is just a slim, tight line.

I slowly slipped my finger inside of her. Her eyes got big and her muscles clamped down on my finger so tightly it almost hurt!

I pulled my finger out of her just as slowly as I pushed it in. With our eyes still locked I slowly lifted my very wet digit and put it in my mouth. I sucked it clean while we stared into each other's eyes.

By the time my finger was clean her eyes were almost glazed over with lust! Oh yes! This is going to be good!

The waiter came by just then and started to ask if we wanted anything else. He stopped in mid sentence when he saw that Jo is holding her skirt up. I expected her to drop it. She surprised me. She kept her eyes locked on mine and continued to hold her skirt up, permitting the young waiter an excellent view of her pussy.

I thanked the waiter and told him that it had been a wonderful meal. I left him a forty dollar tip since the meal is free and finally I let Jo drop her skirt. The waiter stood there in shock as we all got up and left.

I told Jo to leave her car here, that we'd arrange to pick it up tomorrow. She didn't even hesitate. She followed us to my car like a good little slave girl. I ordered Glenn to drive. Jo sat in back between Kara and me. My original plan was to go straight home. But as we were leaving the parking lot I had a change of heart. I ordered Glenn to drive to the club and Kara squealed in delight.

Jo didn't know what that meant. But I already knew she was going to love this. She's about to be more embarrassed than at any other time in her life. But she's going to love it.

As Glenn drove, Kara and I took turns kissing Jo and exploring her sexy body under her clothes. Her moans of pleasure were music to our ears. She really seems to have given up all of her earlier reservations. Once she let Kara talk her into becoming my slave, if that's how it came to pass, she threw herself into the role wholeheartedly. This is going to be an interesting evening!

Glenn brought the car to a stop in the parking lot outside the club. We finally took note of where we were. We've been pretty distracted in the back seat, preoccupied with getting to know Jo a whole lot better. As a result we haven't been paying any attention to where we were.

I was watching Jo's eyes when she looked up and realized where I'm taking her. Her eyes shot open wide. But then she looked at me and smiled. It was a weak smile. But she was game.

I leaned over and kissed her. Then I whispered, "Relax. You're going to love this. You're going to be incredibly embarrassed. But you're going to have more fun than you've ever had in your life."

She whispered back, "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

We kissed again. I let her go and everyone climbed out of the car. I put my arms around both girls and we went into the club. Jo has never been in a place like this, of course. She looked around, curious, but careful not to meet anyone's eyes. She was made more uncomfortable by all of the attention we received when we entered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.