My New House and the People Who Came With It - Cover

Preview

My New House and the People Who Came With It

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Reluctant, Blackmail, Slavery, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Wimp Husband, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Black Male, White Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Bestiality, Cream Pie, Spitting, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: A man buys a house in foreclosure as an investment. After completing the transaction and closing on the house he discovers the previous owners hiding in the house. They lost their jobs, cars and now their house and now they have nowhere to go. He agrees to let them stay in the house, if they become his slaves until they are able to once more become self supporting. The story includes several instances in which the husband is forced to submit to other males against his will.

To that small group of disturbed people who have enjoyed my previous efforts and encouraged me, thank you.

If you have read any of my previous stories you know that I can be a bit wordy. I enjoy a lot of character development. It is more interesting to me if there is an actual story. Well, this one may be more wordy than usual. I think this turned out to be a pretty good short story and I enjoyed writing it. I hope somebody enjoys reading it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.