My Special Gift - Cover

My Special Gift

Copyright© 2008 by ohio

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - People--that is, women--do whatever I want. I don't know how I acquired this gift, but I sure make the most of it!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

That first threesome with Angie was so hot, and she was so delicious and willing, that I totally put off my plans to dump Eileen. Instead the three of us played twice a week for the next several months, except for once or twice when Angie couldn't make it.

Angie loved her husband but she absolutely adored sex--and she wasn't getting enough at home. She seemed to enjoy it equally with me and with Eileen; and I could see that the way I pushed Eileen around was an extra turn-on for her.

"Why does she let you do that?" she asked me once. I'd just finished fucking Eileen in the ass while she licked Angie's pussy, and now Angie and I were resting on the bed while Eileen was in the kitchen, making us a snack.

I had no intention of telling Angie about my powers--especially because I didn't ever need to use them on her. I just said, "it's a long story, but the short version is that I used to be her daughter's boyfriend and she developed the hots for me. She'll do pretty much whatever I say."

Angie's eyes gleamed. "Can I ... will you let me, uh, dominate her a little?"

I grinned. "Go for it. I'll set it up when she gets back in here."

When Eileen came in with vegetables and drinks on a tray, Angie looked sternly at her and said, "put that here on the bed, slut!"

Eileen looked at her, shocked. I just said, "do it, Eileen."

"But Dave, I--"

"Eileen, if you don't do exactly what Angie says, I'll be out of the house in two minutes and you'll never see me again."

A long silence. I saw her turn pale. Then she put her head down submissively and brought the tray over next to Angie on the bed. Angie grinned at me in delight.

"That's a good little fuck-slut. Now Dave and I are going to relax and have something to eat--you lick and suck my toes, and when you're done I want you to lick all the way up my legs, stopping just short of my pussy."

Angie and I had fun feeding one another pieces of carrots, celery and cucumber, and drinking our sodas, while Eileen obediently worked on Angie's toes. When she started up her legs, Angie just sighed and lay back, enjoying the sensations. I amused myself by stroking and licking her nipples.

When Eileen had nearly reached the top of Angie's thighs and was just an inch or so from her pussy, I stopped her. "Wait, Eileen." I leaned over and gently inserted a piece of cucumber into Angie's snatch. "Now suck that out and eat it."

Angie laughed in delight; then she moaned at the sensations of Eileen's lips and tongue on her pussy. When Eileen had sucked the cucumber out and chewed it, Angie replaced it with a piece of carrot and said, "now get that one out."

We went through six pieces of vegetable before Eileen brought Angie to a loud, violent climax. She cried out and locked her legs around Eileen's head so hard I thought she'd suffocate her, before she finally relaxed and lay back, drained. Eileen sat up, her faces covered in Angie's juices, and looked at me, trying to get her breath back.

"Are you turned-on, Eileen?" She nodded forcefully. "Need some relief?" More nodding.

"Okay," I said. "Come over here and rub those big fat sloppy tits all over me. If you can get me hard I'll let you ride me until you come. But I'm not doing any of the work, you cow--you have to do it all."

Squealing in delight, she slid over on top of me and began rubbing her breasts against me: my chest, across my face, so I could grab at her nipples with my lips, then down over my dick. She tried to get it into her mouth but I stopped her with a slap on the butt--"no, slut, just your tits!"

So she went back to what she'd been doing, redoubling her efforts, cooing and sighing as she moved her breasts all over me, and after a few minutes she was delighted to see my cock standing up tall and proud.

"Can I, Dave?" she asked, looking at me anxiously. I nodded, and without waiting a second she swung her leg over me and guided my erection into her very wet cunt.

"Ohhh," she sighed, and began at once to hump me vigorously, bracing herself with her hands against my chest. I lay back and let her plunge up and down on me, enjoying the feeling and knowing I wouldn't come any time soon.

Within minutes she was coming hard, grinding her pussy down tight against my groin, but she kept on until she reached a second orgasm; and she would have kept going if I hadn't stopped her.

"Turn around and ride me the other way, Eileen--I want to watch your fat ass go up and down on me." Again I saw her face, with its reaction of hurt and arousal nearly at the same time. She turned around and began to hump me again, as I caressed her lovely ass. I stroked the cheeks, ran my fingers up and down her crack, and finally worked a finger into her--which made her accelerate, fucking me harder and faster.

Suddenly I decided I needed a better angle. I pushed her off me and said, "get on your hands and knees, with your ass at the edge of the bed." Then I stood behind her, plunged in deep, and starting pounding her, pulling her hips back hard against me. I noticed that Angie was watching with rapt attention--this was her favorite kind of sex.

"Angie, grab her nipples," I said, and as Angie started pinching and twisting them, Eileen screamed and came again. I felt the tight squeeze of her spasming cunt and thrust harder half a dozen times, feeling my pleasure peak, until my cum burst out of the end of my dick and I collapsed over her back with a loud shout of my own.


Tormenting Eileen and playing with Angie continued to be fantastic fun. The delight that Angie took in degrading Eileen was a big part of it--along with the sheer pleasure of Angie's body and her kinky enthusiasm.

We almost always began our sessions by sending Eileen downstairs to get us a snack, while we made plans for that day. Once I said to her, "let's just neck. I love just kissing and holding you, Angie--could we pretend to be girlfriend and boyfriend, and neck for a while?"

She laughed with delight. "That is so hot, Dave--a 30 year-old wife with her 16 year-old boyfriend! I love it. But what about Eileen?"

"You'll see," I said. When Eileen came back we had a little something to eat and drink. Then I said, "Eileen, Angie is going to be my girlfriend today--just like it's high school and we're dating. You stand next to the bed and watch us. When I tell you to, you're going to help us take off our clothes; then you'll watch us fuck. You stay dressed and don't touch yourself--understand?"

She looked like she was going to cry. "But Dave, I ... can't I join you?"

I simply ignored her and took Angie in my arms. Grinning at me, she started to kiss me--almost shyly, like we were just getting to know one another. We worked ourselves up slowly: gentle kisses and hugs, then French kisses, and rubbing our bodies together.

After at least 15 minutes I slid my hand onto one of her breasts, over her blouse and bra, and she cooed at me. I petted her there for a while, then told Eileen to take Angie's blouse and bra off. When she was nude above the waist I feasted on her breasts for a while, licking and sucking them, stroking with my hands, while she groaned and pushed her crotch against me. Then I had Eileen get my shirt off and we rubbed our chests together.

We progressed gradually and steadily towards fucking, with Eileen takng our socks and shoes off, then pants, and finally our underwear. Angie played the game to perfection, pretending at each stage to be a little reluctant or afraid, then so turned-on that she couldn't help giving in to me.

This was by far the longest bout of foreplay we'd ever had, and I was sporting the stiffest erection of my life. Angie was stroking it and playing with my balls, saying, "oh Dave, it's so big! Will it fit inside me?" Then she rubbed against me and stuck her tongue back in my mouth.

I rolled her gently onto her back and said, "it's time, Angie." She got a wonderful look of fear on her face, and said, "I trust you, Dave--but please don't hurt me."

As I climbed aboard and slowly slid an inch or two into her she moaned. "Oh Dave--slowly! It's, it's so big!" I flexed it and she groaned, then I pushed gently the rest of the way inside, my balls resting gently against her ass.

"Ohh, I'm so full," she said, and I began to pump her slowly. I was incredibly excited, after the long build-up, but I kept things slow and steady. Off to one side I saw Eileen starting to rub between her legs with one hand and I said, "stop that Eileen!"

She started, and guiltily pulled her hand away from her crotch.

I fucked Angie that time not like a hot kinky wife but like a frightened, inexperienced teenage girlfriend--gently, slowly, lovingly, like I was trying to teach her to like it. And she played along perfectly, gradually warming up to me and getting more and more excited. It was fantastic! When we were finally really going at it, pounding hard, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, she began wailing, "oh! ohh! I'm gonna, oh God, I'm gonna--"

And then she came, hard, and I pumped her in a frenzy, reaching my own climax just a few seconds later. It was intense.

We lay there, drained, still feeling the buzz of the feelings, and gazed at Eileen. She was standing with her hands at her sides, fists clenched, her hips jerking around a little bit and tears streaming down her face.

"What shall we do with her?" I whispered in Angie's ear.

"Let's both fuck her. I really want to get my tongue back into that pussy again, and you can do her however you like."

"Okay," I replied softly. "But let's torture her a while; don't let her come too soon."

"Eileen," I said aloud. "Get your clothes off and your big slut ass down on this bed. On your back, legs spread."

Almost sobbing with relief, Eileen did just that, and in no time Angie's face was buried between her legs, licking at her labia and clit. Eileen moaned desperately, obviously wildly excited.

I took the top half. I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth, which she responded to eagerly; then I played with her breasts, hefting their delicious weight, caressing the nipples, then sucking and licking them.

Eileen panted harder and harder; as she grew close I put a hand on Angie's shoulder and we both backed off a little, licking and stroking more slowly. Eileen groaned and hunched her hips up at Angie's face, wanting more, and we started over.

I really wanted her to suffer that day! We worked her up close to an orgasm six times, taking more than 45 minutes. When she got really close Angie and I would pull away totally, kissing each other for a minute or two while Eileen writhed and complained.

Finally, at a signal from me, Angie and I plunged back down on top of Eileen and went after her hard: me on her tits, Angie's tongue in her cunt. Angie added a finger or two on her clit and one up her ass, and Eileen completely lost it. She screamed, twisted, bucked, yelled, and came so hard she nearly lost consciousness, her juices squirting out and soaking Angie's face. It was the strongest orgasm I'd ever seen.

For a final act that day Angie wanted to make a Dave sandwich: the exhausted Eileen lay on her back and I fucked her that way, while Angie lay on top of me. Her breasts felt great pushed into my back, and she reached around in front of me to pull and tug on Eileen's breasts. It was certainly a unique way to fuck!


You might think that my Angie/Eileen/Dave threeway would be true sexual heaven, and for a while it was. They were so different--Eileen with her curvy, voluptuous body and big soft tits, while Angie was smaller and tight and her shaved pussy made her seem like a young girl. And Angie was so into it: she didn't care whether it was Eileen or me she was fucking or sucking, she dove into it energetically. Eileen, of course, had been programmed to be desperately excited by me, and all the ways we humiliated her only made her hotter.

After the first time she dominated Eileen, I let Angie call the shots for a while. She just couldn't get enough of Eileen's body, and for several weeks she ate her, sucked her tits, or even just hugged and kissed her. We had a fantastic sandwich fuck with Eileen on the bottom and Angie lying on top of her. The two of them kissed and sucked each other's tongues and rubbed their breasts together, while I fucked Angie from behind. She told me later that being squeezed between the two of us was the greatest feeling in the world, and we tried that one several more times.

I especially loved to watch as Angie scissor-fucked Eileen; they lay at opposite ends of the bed with their legs apart and their pussies pushed tightly together, rubbing against each other. I would just watch, or rub somebody's tits, or sometimes stick my dick in one of the two available mouths.

We also did a daisy chain, lying on our sides: my head buried in Angie's crotch, Angie's head in Eileen's, and Eileen sucking my dick (or, of course, the other way around!). Once when we did that I said we'd have a contest to see who came first: if it was Eileen, I said, we wouldn't touch her for the rest of the day.

She was terrified by that, so she worked on Angie's pussy with all her might and brought her off a little before I got Eileen to come on my mouth. But the next week, the second time we tried the contest, Angie made Eileen come first. When she was through bucking and spasming she looked at me, frightened, and I said, "bad news for you, Eileen! Put your clothes back on and go sit in that chair!"

"But Dave, I--"

"GO, Eileen."

With tears in her eyes she did as I said; and then Angie and I tormented her by making love for another hour or so. I told her, "let's take our time, okay? I want to do 69 for a while, nice and gentle, and then I want to fuck you from behind, with you looking into Eileen's eyes and telling her how good it is."

Angie loved the idea. We sucked and licked each other for twenty minutes, taking our time. Then I arranged her face-down on the bed with three pillows under her hips and I fucked her sweetly from behind. Sometimes I was up on my hands and knees, so that only my cock was touching her; at other times I lay over her back, pressing her gently into the mattress while we fucked.

The whole time Angie's head was turned towards Eileen, and she kept up a constant stream of "oohs" and "ahhs" and "oh, that's so good, Eileen--you should feel what his cock is doing to me." It drove poor Eileen crazy; she was crying for relief and moving around in the chair like her pants were on fire.

At the very end, when I'd finally come inside Angie and was lying on top of her, feeling her delicious body beneath me, I whispered in her ear, "shall we give her some relief?"

And Angie said, "nah, let her suffer!" She was more cruel than I was!

After that, Angie and I got into the habit of cutting off Eileen every two or three sessions. We'd contrive some small mistake she made--like being too long bringing up the snack, or forgetting the ice in my drink--and tell her she had to watch for the day. She always cried and begged, and it seemed to turn Angie on even more to listen to her.

Once I was fucking Angie for the third time that day, Eileen weeping piteously in the chair, when Angie suddenly grabbed my hips and said, "baby, I'm so hot for her! I've just got to have her--you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all," I said, and rolled to the side. Angie sat up and said, "get your clothes off, slut, and get on the bed!"

With a cry of relief Eileen did as she was told, and in within moments she was naked on her back. Angie threw herself on Eileen and just about devoured her. She kissed her and stuck her tongue deep into Eileen's mouth, while her hands roamed all over Eileen's body. Then she licked and sucked her nipples, hard, while jamming her fingers straight up Eileen's soaking pussy.

Finally she locked her mouth onto Eileen's cunt and went crazy, sucking hard, while she rubbed her big tits with one hand and stuck the middle finger of her other hand right into Eileen's asshole. Eileen cried out, rolled her hips, begged, and came--over and over. Angie rode her mercilessly for fifteen minutes and countless orgasms until Eileen was begging for her to stop.

Then Angie rolled off her and looked at me, her eyes wild. She said, "God, Dave, I am so hot! Would you finish me off?"

"Do you want my dick or my tongue?" I asked, and she pointed at my cock, which was pointing right back at her! I was on her in a moment, and we had the roughest, hardest missionary fuck ever. I pounded her relentlessly--I was very excited too, from watching the way she ravished Eileen--and Angie shouted and cried and pounded me back, our hips slapping together frantically. I told Eileen to twist Angie's nipples, and Angie yelled louder and started to come, with me right behind her. Then the three of us collapsed into a big pile, all equally drained.


On a Thursday, while the three of us were lying exhausted together on the bed, Angie told us that she was moving away. We'd been playing the sandwich game, which had amused us for two or three weeks: fucking in a three-way sandwich, taking turns which of us would be the meat. So it might be Eileen lying on top of Angie, kissing and rubbing their tits together, while I fucked Eileen in the ass. Or it might be me on my back, Angie lying on top of of me on her back with my cock stuck up her cunt, and Eileen on top licking Angie's tits. Or it might be me, on my side, in a girl sandwich, fucking one of them while the other rubbed herself against me from behind. All of them were fun!

But Angie said that her husband had a job offer in San Diego that was too good to turn down, and that they'd be leaving in four weeks. That immediately got me thinking about two things: how to break it off with Eileen (because I'd gotten pretty bored with just her--I wasn't interested in continuing once Angie was gone) and what kind of final romp Angie and I could have. We'd already had one unbelievable night together in a hotel by ourselves, when her husband was away, but I wanted to come up with something earth-shattering to remember her by.

Plans for Eileen had been percolating in my mind, and I was ready to act: I intended to get her back together with her ex-husband Ben. A few weeks earlier I'd had Cecily take me to dinner with him, and he was a nice guy: straightforward, smart, obviously devoted to his daughter, and with a great sense of humor. Interestingly, considering that he'd been married to Eileen, he showed absolutely none of her snobbiness or meanness.

At one point I sent Cecily out of the room for a few minutes so I could talk frankly with him. He readily crossed his eyes and put his fingers in his ears at my request, so I asked him to tell me his feelings for his ex-wife.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.