My Special Gift - Cover

My Special Gift

Copyright© 2008 by ohio

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - People--that is, women--do whatever I want. I don't know how I acquired this gift, but I sure make the most of it!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

I didn't know how long it would take for Meghan to get started with my sex lessons, but to my delight it began the same Friday night. When she dropped Bonnie off after the movie she came in for a while, just to chill. The girls stayed up talking, and then Meghan called her parents to say that she'd stay over rather than driving home.

I played some video games and then went to bed; but in the middle of the night I awoke to the sound of my door quietly opening. I glanced at the clock; it was 2:55. Coming towards me was Meghan, wearing nothing but a tee shirt. She stood over my bed for a minute and I pretended to be asleep. Then she slowly drew the covers down!

She carefully sat down next to me on the bed, and through my slightly opened eyes I could see her looking at me. I was wearing a tee shirt and boxers. I felt her lift the bottom of the shirt and slide her hand onto my stomach, and then down under my boxers towards my cock.

The feeling was exquisite. She slipped her fingers through my pubic hair, then went further and took my cock in her warm hand. It had been limp, but it was nearly erect in no time, and I couldn't stop myself from murmuring with pleasure. But I tried to pretend that I was still asleep. I could see her watching my face carefully.

When I showed no signs of waking she resumed her caresses, until my dick was like an iron bar in her hand. Still holding and stroking it, she lay down next to me, rubbing her cheek against mine. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

"Dave?" she whispered a couple of times, and I pretended to gradually wake up.

"Huh? I ... who's there?" I said sleepily. Then I sat up, pretending to be shocked. "Meghan?"

"Shh," she said, pulling me back down on the bed. "I just ... I had a ... dream about you, Dave. About ... coming in here and touching you, just like this."

"But, but Bonnie will... " I said, acting bewildered and confused.

"She's fast asleep—it's okay, Dave." And Meghan kissed me, putting her whole body against me, sinking her tongue gently into my mouth. I put my arms around her and we necked, kissing deliciously while her hand kept doing its magic tricks on my cock.

"Dave, are you a virgin?"

"Yeah," I lied, figuring that would be what she wanted to hear.

"I want to ... to teach you, okay?" She didn't wait for my answer, instead grabbing my shirt and pulling it up and over my head.

I put my hands under her shirt, holding her big warm breasts in my hand. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever felt in my life. She moaned as I stroked them, and her nipples got really hard and stiff. I ran my hands all around them, over and over, sometimes pinching her nipples lightly, and finally she stopped me long enough to take her shirt off and yank my boxers down off my legs.

"Let me, okay?" she asked, and she straddled my hips, sitting up high and guiding my cock towards her cunt. It was already wet! She got the head of my dick inside her, then slid up and down slowly several times, sighing a little as it got deeper. I could have come at any moment—so I lay still and breathed slowly in and out, trying to keep my orgasm at bay.

When she had me all the way inside her and her hips were firmly down on mine she rotated them in a circle a couple of times, groaning as we rubbed together.

"God, you're big!" she whispered, and moved around on my cock some more.

"Let me just do this for you the first time, okay Dave?" I nodded, and she started to slide up and down on my dick, slowly and smoothly, taking me partway out of her and then all the way back in. I put my hands back on her tits and held them as she moved on me.

It was beyond any pleasure I'd ever felt in my life—there was nothing in the world but the feeling of my cock inside her hot cunt, and those delicious breasts in my hands. As I stroked them she started to move faster and faster, and after no more than a minute I couldn't hold back. I grabbed her hips and started humping up into her, banging against her hard. She fell forward to kiss me and stuck her tongue back in my mouth, and we smacked together frantically for a few more strokes until I shot my cum up into her, groaning into her mouth.

When it was over we relaxed, Meghan still lying on me, my hard-on only partially softened inside her. She smiled at me and kissed my nose.

"Good for you, baby! That was fantastic, especially for the first time."

"Meghan, that was ... incredible! I'm just sorry I, uh, came so fast."

"It's okay, Dave—the next time you'll last longer. In fact," she giggled as she squeezed my dick with her pussy, "it seems like you're ready to go again now!"

I felt like I ought to ask so I said, "uh, Meghan, is this ... I mean, are we safe?"

"Yes, baby, I'm on the pill, it's okay."

Then she started moving her hips around, careful not to let me slip out, and in no time I was hardening again inside her.

"Ooh, you ARE ready," she said. She sat up and rode me cowgirl again, this time for five minutes at least. She was hot and very wet inside, and I slid in and out smoothly, not having to fight to keep control this time. She loved it when I caressed her tits, and a couple of times I pulled her down so I could suck on her nipples as we fucked.

After several minutes she said, "time to teach you a new way!" She climbed off me and lay down on her back next to me in the narrow bed, reaching over to pull me on top of her.

"This is called missionary position," she said, smiling, and I pretended to be insulted.

"I know, Meghan! I do know a few things," I said, and she giggled at me.

"Sorry, baby! I just want to be a good teacher, and make sure not to skip anything."

She grabbed my dick and slid it back inside her, and we started to fuck again, her resting with her feet flat on the bed and her knees on either side of my hips.

I started slow, but got faster and more forceful, and she started to make little groans and move with me. Then she did something I'd seen in porn movies: she lifted her legs and locked them together behind my butt, pulling her pussy tight up against my hips as I rammed into her.

Feeling her so close to me, and so obviously turned-on, just spurred me on. I went faster and faster, harder and harder, and I could hear Meghan going, "yes! Yes, baby!" into my ear. I was moments away from coming when her pussy spasmed and grabbed tightly around my dick—and I lost it, shooting a second load inside her while she orgasmed beneath me.

It was a long, intense orgasm, and when it was over I just collapsed on her, too tired to think about keeping my weight off her. After a few moments she gently rolled us onto our sides, smiling at me and saying, "so I can breathe, Dave".

We lay there catching our breath. I'd just had the most amazing sex of my life, and I smiled at her like an idiot, not saying anything. Finally she got up and pulled her tee shirt back on, saying, "pretty good first lesson, I'd say."

I pretended to be stunned. "You mean, we, we can do this again?"

She bent over to kiss me. "There's a lot more for you to learn, honey. Unless you're tired of me?"

"No! I mean, God no! That was fantastic! Please, I ... Yes, I want to learn more!" I tried to sound as youthful and eager as possible—not too difficult, since I WAS youthful and eager.

She giggled. "Okay then—I'll start figuring out a plan so we can continue our ... lessons." She gave me another quick kiss and silently slipped out the door. It was 3:47, and I—a boy of 14—had just had nearly an hour of phenomenal sex with the hottest girl in the senior class.


The next four months were beyond anything I could have dreamed. Meghan as a sex teacher was unGodly good. She did all the work, too. She decided that the safest place for us to meet was at her house after school, a couple of times a week. I'd ride my bike to school instead of taking the bus, and then tell my mom I was going to hang out at the skateboard park for a while after school.

Instead I went straight to Meghan's, where I took my bike around the back and hid it in some bushes. Her only sister was off at college and her parents both worked until 6:30, so we had a couple of hours pretty much any afternoon we wanted.

What turned Meghan on, I learned, was teaching me anything I didn't already know; or anything she thought I hadn't yet mastered. The first time at her house I said, a little shyly, "Meghan, could we, uh, do that again? What we did last time, when you came into my room?"

"What, baby?" she said, smiling at me. We had our clothes off and were on the big bed in Meghan's bedroom—with the door locked, at my insistence! I was kissing and licking her breasts, and she was tormenting my hard cock with her gentle fingers, sliding up and down, teasing me with her fingernails. It was exquisite.

"You know, missionary—with me on top?" I said, pretending to be unsure of myself.

She grinned, like a cat, and pulled me on top of her. "Yes, Dave—let's work on that until you've really got the hang of it."

I was determined to learn how to last longer—not to come in the first couple of minutes. After I was buried in her all the way I just waited, luxuriating in the total heat of her pussy around me, feeling her breasts pressing against my chest and her legs squeezing my hips. Then she said, "c'mon, baby," and started to move against me.

I figured going slow was the best strategy. I got into a steady rhythm, trying not to speed up, keeping my breathing under control. I was concentrating so hard that it took me a while before I noticed Meghan: her breathing was coming faster, and she was bouncing her hips up against me with each thrust.

"I'm ... trying not to ... not to come!" I panted.

"Okay, baby—slow and steady," she said, and used her hands on my hips to keep in rhythm.

We built up and up, a bit at a time—and then suddenly the dam broke and I was out of control, plunging wildly into her, desperate for my orgasm, and it came in just a few more seconds of out-of-control bliss. It was fantastic—and I was disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Meghan," I said after a minute, lying next to her, our legs tangled up together. "I wanted to last longer and make it good for you."

She laughed and kissed me. "It IS good with you, baby—every time. It's so exciting when you lose control like that! But we'll keep working on it, and before long you'll be riding me for a half hour."

A few minutes later she was ready to go again. She sat up, started caressing my sloppy, limp dick, and said, "ever had a blowjob?"

I nodded and said, "sure, Meghan"—and to my surprise I saw the smile leave her face. She seemed to lose interest suddenly, and I realized my mistake.

Idiot! I thought to myself. You've got to let her be the teacher! I pretended to look embarrassed.

"Meghan," I said, looking abashed, "I, uh, well actually I didn't tell you the truth. I mean I KNOW about blowjobs, but..."

As my voice trailed off her smile returned, wider than ever. "That's okay, Dave—I'm the teacher, remember? Now just sit up against the headboard and you can watch me. You're gonna like this!"

The blowjobs I'd had up until then, from various 8th-grade girls, had fallen far short of the pleasure that fucking Meghan had given me; I'd pretty much concluded, in fact, that blowjobs were nice but nothing like as nice as screwing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.