The Hitchhiker Debbie - Cover

The Hitchhiker Debbie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He had stopped for gas at the truck stop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I had stopped at a Tomahawk truck stop to get fuel and a bite to eat. I'd finished fueling and had gone inside and gotten a booth, ordered my meal and was sitting there sipping my coffee when a car pulled up and parked just outside my window. Normally I'm not a nosey person; I tend to mind my own business, but I just happened to be looking out the window as the car pulled up and I found myself looking at one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. Our eyes met and for a brief instant I could read her facial expression - it said, plain as day, "What the fuck are you looking at."

I went back to sipping my coffee, but a minute or so later I picked up some movement out of the corner of my eye and I looked out the window to see the woman slapping the driver's face. The passenger door flew open and the woman got out of the car, slammed the door and began walking toward the entrance of the restaurant. The guy in the car was staring at her with an "What the hell did I do?" look on his face and as I watched the expression changed to "Well, fuck you bitch!" Then the headlights came on and the car backed up and pulled out of the parking lot.

I had been looking out the window and I hadn't noticed the approach of the woman and I didn't realize she was there until I heard "That miserable son of a bitch" and I turned to see her standing next to my booth watching the car turn onto the highway. She said again, "That miserable bastard, that miserable no good rotten bastard!"

I looked up at her standing there and noticed that besides a drop dead gorgeous face she had a killer set of tits. My eyes dropped and confirmed that the rest of her was in keeping with the top half and while I was looking I heard her say, "You mind if I join you? It looks as if my darling husband has abandoned me."

I waved for her to take a seat and asked her if he did things like that often.

"This is the fourth time. He will go two or three exits down the road and then come back after making me wait around. He thinks he is showing me who is the boss. One of these days he's going to do it and I'm not going to be here when he gets back."

Just then the waitress brought me my hamburger steak and I ask the woman if she had eaten yet. She said no, picked up the menu and looked at it and then told the waitress that she would have what I was having. I pushed my food around on my plate as we waited for her meal to arrive and wondered if taking advantage of the situation might not be in my best interests; after all, I might never have a shot at something as nice as this ever again. She had said that some day he might come back and find her gone - why not today? Her food came and we ate in silence; me thinking about how much I would like to have her in my sleeper cab and she no doubt thinking of ways to get even with her husband. I had just finished my meal and was trying to think of a clever way to approach the subject when she looked at me and said, "You want to get lucky?"

Sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake and I said, "Pardon me?"

She grinned, "I said do you want to get lucky?"

Suddenly it dawned on me that she had beaten me to the punch.

"If you are suggesting what I hope you are, you bet I would."

"Which way are you going?"

"To Denver."

"Do you have a sleeper on your truck?"

"Yes mam, I do."

"What are we waiting for."

I threw enough money down on the table to cover both meals and the tip and said, "Lets get the hell out of here before he comes back."

I was just pulling onto the highway when she pointed and said, "There he is."

I looked over at her and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked undecided for a minute and then she said, "Fuck him! He's done this to me one too many times."

I pulled out on the highway and headed on down the road. We rode the first twenty minutes in silence and then I said, "I'm not holding you to what you said, the part about getting lucky. I know you were pissed at the time and you might not have really meant it."

She looked over at me, "I meant it."

"Well, that brings up something else. As soon as we get to Denver I drop the truck at the terminal and head home. Would you rather the sleeper or a bed?"

She looked at me and grinned, "Can't I have both?"

I smiled back at her and pulled off onto the next exit ramp and parked on the shoulder. I set the air brakes and turned on my blinkers and turned to her to say "after you" but I was talking to her back as she had already parted the curtain and was crawling up onto the mattress. She was down to her panties by the time I crawled in behind her and she chuckled, "This is really going to piss him off. He biggest fantasy has been to watch me with another guy and here it is happening and he's not here to see it."

By the time she had finished telling me that I had my clothes off. She looked down at my stiff cock and said, "Do you know that yours is the first cock I've seen since I married Harry ten years ago?" She reached over and took it in her hand, spread her legs and said, "Hurry, I want it."

As I entered her I warned her that I hadn't been laid in a while "so the first time might be quick, but I do recover quickly."

"No problem sweetie, we have all the time we need. I have no intention of going back to Harry until you have fucked me into exhaustion."

True to my prediction I only lasted about two minutes and I kind of left her hanging, but to make up for it as soon as I pulled my cock out of her I moved around and went down on her. It usually surprises girls when I go down on them just after I've shot my load in them and this one was no exception.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.