I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I finally understood why he was keeping me aroused when the doorbell rang. I was all set to ignore it. But I saw the look on his face and it was instantly obvious he’s expecting someone. He must have invited a friend over.

I flashed back to all the times he made me do things with other men on the bus and how hot it made me. I’m more than a little uncomfortable that he’s inviting his friends to my house. But I’m not nearly as upset as I should have been.

Cory pushed me out of his lap and commanded, “Go answer it, bitch.”

I went to the door, expecting to find some stranger, probably a boy about Cory’s age. Instead, I nearly screamed when I opened the door and discovered the two neighbor boys who watched me standing naked in my door this morning. They even saw me sucking on Cory’s cock!

I remember that he went out and talked to them for several minutes. He must have invited them to come back! I stood there in shock until one of them said, “Hello, Mrs. Meade. Cory told us to come over after lunch.”

They look very nervous. But worse than that, they looked very young. They know my name. I don’t know who their parents are. But I’ve met everyone, or at least all of the adults on the street at one time or another. I’ve must have met their parents.

I finally came to my senses and stepped back to let them in. I know I have no other option. This is what Cory wants. I closed the door and asked, “What are your names?”

The taller of the two boys said, “I’m Sean. I live in the last house on the left before you get to the corner. This is my best friend, Jonesy. He lives across the street.”

“How old are you?”

“I’m fifteen. Jonesy will be fifteen next week.”

Oh my god! Damn that Cory! He’s going to make me molest two young boys who live on my street!

I turned and saw Cory leaning comfortably against the doorframe at the entrance to the family room. He’s listening, enjoying my discomfort. He has that smile on his face. The same arrogant smile he always seemed to have on his face when he unbuttoned my blouse.

He smiled at Sean and Jonesy and said, “Come on back, guys.”

I watched them walk down the hall. I felt like I’d just been punched in the stomach. How on earth can I allow this to happen?!

I fought back the tears. I know I’m going to do whatever Cory wants me to do. And god forgive me, I know I’m going to enjoy it while I’m doing it. But this is just wrong and we both know it.

Cory shot me a meaningful glance. It was enough to get my legs in motion. I followed the boys down the hallway to the family room. Cory returned to his easy chair. He invited the boys to sit nearby on the loveseat.

I stood in the doorway and listened as Cory found out a little more about them. He asked them their last names. I already knew. I figured it out when they told me where they live. I know both sets of parents.

How am I ever going to be able to look their parents in the eyes again after what I know I’m going to do here this afternoon?!

Sean and Jonesy stared at me while they answered Cory’s questions. I’m dying to know what Cory told them this morning. Whatever it was, I noticed they didn’t seem surprised when Cory said, “Okay, bitch. Let’s get this show on the road. Strip!”

I knew it was coming. I just don’t know how I can actually make myself do it. I saw the boys’ faces light up when they realized that it was really going to happen. Their eyes got huge and I wouldn’t be surprised if they both stopped breathing. I certainly did!

I glanced at Cory. I saw how much this situation is turning him on. I hate to admit it but I feel my own excitement begin to build. The guilt and the fear are almost crippling. But being humiliated, pleasing Cory, those are the things that matter most. I reached for the buttons on my blouse and started to slowly unbutton them.

The room was silent as I worked the buttons out of the buttonholes with shaking fingers. But the sound of my blood pounding in my ears was deafening. I’m disgusted with myself. Not so much because I’m actually doing it. I’m disgusted because of how excited I’m becoming. I pulled the blouse out of my skirt and slowly slid it down my shoulders while the boys gaped at me in awe even though they saw me naked a few hours ago.

I dropped my blouse on the floor near my feet. I understand now why he wanted me to put my underwear back on. He wants the boys to see the whole show. I tried reminding myself that these boys have already seen me naked, at least from a distance. They saw me from the sidewalk out front this morning. It didn’t help.

My hands began fumbling with the button on my skirt. While I struggled with it Cory asked, “Did you guys get a kick out of seeing her suck my cock this morning?”

They didn’t take their eyes off of me. Sean nodded. Jonesy mumbled, “Uh huh. That was hot!”

I freed my skirt and let it fall to the floor at my feet. I kicked it away, hesitating before reaching for the closure of my bra.

Cory seemed to be holding back his amused laughter when he said, “Wait until you feel her lips on your cock. Man! She is a fantastic cocksucker. And you’re going to love fucking her. She has a cunt like a virgin. She loves to fuck, too. She gets all embarrassed and acts like she doesn’t. But she’s a horny bitch. Once she gets a dick in her she goes crazy. Isn’t that right, Denise?”

Oh Christ! I don’t want to take part in this degrading conversation! But I mumbled, “Yes, Cory.”

It’s true. I’m incredibly humiliated by being treated this way, being forced to undress in front of them like a common prostitute while agreeing with the terrible things he’s saying about me. But I’m nearly as turned on now as I was on the bus. And that was the most erotic three days of my life. Cory was absolutely correct. Once those boys start making me suck their cocks and fucking me I know I’m going to go crazy with lust.

I don’t want to look at Sean and Jonesy as I slowly lowered by bra. But I can’t help myself. I watched their eyes grow even larger as they see my breasts up close now. My nipples are already tingling from the excitement of this situation. When the cool, air-conditioned air hit my nipples they instantly stood up long and straight and stiff as nails. That only increased the embarrassment I’m experiencing.

I dropped the bra and paused to try and calm myself before I took off my panties. I tried to console myself by reminding myself that at least I’m not standing in the front door. It didn’t help.

I slowly pushed my panties down off my hips. I heard a sudden intake of breath. Both boys gasped when they saw my pussy. I stepped out of my underwear and straightened up. I fought the impulse to cover myself. What would be the point? And I have to be honest. Once again I’m feeling that same intense excitement I felt on the bus. It’s continuing to build. I couldn’t have fought it if I tried. I hate this. But god it turns me on!

I wish these two boys weren’t so young. More than that, I wish they didn’t live down the street from me. There could be all kinds of repercussions from what we’re doing here this afternoon. I could even be arrested, tried and sent to prison for years! But those are things to worry about later. For now, I only have to worry about pleasing Cory.

I know Cory is enjoying my humiliation. He always does. He reached down to adjust the bulge in his pants and smiled at me. Then he crooked his finger, calling me closer. I took several steps and came to a stop beside his chair. He reached out and easily slid his middle finger up inside of my soaking wet pussy.

The disdain in his tone when he chuckled and said, “You haven’t changed a bit, you fucking cunt. You love this shit,” was just as exciting as his finger in my pussy.

“Go over there and ask those two boys if you can suck their cocks. And make it good for them. Let them feel you up first.”

A shiver of excitement ran through my body as I turned and moved over to stand between Sean and Jonesy who are both sitting on the edge of their seats now.

They didn’t move at first. They stared at my naked body for such a long time. I think they were memorizing every feature. It looked like they were frozen in place and would never make a move without being goaded into it.

I finally couldn’t stand the suspense any longer and asked, “Would you boys like to touch me before I suck your cocks?”

They glanced at each other for a fraction of a second before they both leaned forward to be closer to me. They looked at my body for a few seconds before Sean reached up and clamped his hand down on my left breast.

I winced, but I didn’t say anything. I know he isn’t hurting me on purpose. But he’s holding on for dear life and it hurts like hell.

Cory noticed and said, “Take it easy, Sean. It’s a tit. Those things are pretty sensitive.”

Sean let go suddenly and exclaimed in an embarrassed whisper, “Sorry! I didn’t mean...”

I smiled and said, “It’s okay. I know. Go ahead and touch me. It’s even okay if you squeeze it a little, but not so hard. It’s better if you just caress it. Here, let me show you.”

I put my own hands on my breasts and showed them how I like to be touched. Then I pulled Sean’s hand back into place over my breast and said, “You try it.”

Jonesy was watching carefully. When I smiled and said, “That’s much better,” he reached up and tried it for himself on my right breast.

They’re going to need practice but I didn’t mention it. I’m already afraid they’re going to be getting a lot of this sort of experience at my expense. After a few minutes, Cory said, “You guys should check out her cunt, too. She’s kind of old. She’s thirty. But she has a real nice cunt.”

I don’t think thirty is that old! Well, to be honest, I was pretty unhappy about it when I turned thirty. I’d rather be twenty-five again. But I’m in very good shape. I take care of myself. I realize I’m twice their age. But that’s because they’re too young, not because I’m too old.

Sean’s hand let go of my left breast. He squeezed my nipple a couple of times, but gently. Then he turned his attention to my pussy. He stared at it, obviously never having seen one before today. He slowly reached his hand out and lightly moved his fingertips over my mound. I have a small patch of closely trimmed pubic hair above my mound. But except for that I keep myself closely shaved.

I know it was purely accidental. But his soft, tentative touch felt very good. Jonesy continued to gently massage my right breast. But he’s staring at his friend’s hand as his fingers neared my moist slit.

I realized I’m holding my breath and I exhaled slowly. Cory quietly ordered me to spread my legs a little further apart and I obeyed instantly.

Sean’s fingers traced my opening, sliding over my sensitive, blood engorged little nub and down over the sensitive tissue that surrounds my opening. One of his fingers pressed lightly against the seam and slipped just inside. In a breathless voice he quietly exclaimed in amazement, “She’s so wet!”

Cory chuckled and explained, “That’s because she’s a horny little cunt. She’s so turned on right now that her pussy is drooling. That’s the stuff that lubricates a girl’s cunt when she gets hot so she can fuck. It’s the same crap that comes out of your cock when you get a hard-on.”

Sean pulled his hand back and sniffed at his wet finger.

Cory said, “It won’t hurt you. You’ll be eating a lot of that shit once you start eating pussy. It doesn’t taste bad. In fact, there isn’t any taste at all, really. Some cunts have a lot of it. Some have hardly any at all. The best fucks have a lot of it. That means they’re horny. Horny chicks are the best fucks.

“If you get some frigid bitch and her cunt doesn’t get wet when you play with it you’d best pull your pants back up and go home. They ain’t worth the time and most of them you can’t please no matter how hard you try. They’re probably into Jesus and are just putting out to get you to like them. They ain’t any fun. If you want to really have some good sex you’ve got to find a girl who likes it as much as you do.”

That was something of an oversimplification. But I let it go. I’m the subject of the conversation, not an active participant.

I still know nothing of Cory’s sexual history. I thought his opinions were somewhat jaded. But he certainly seemed to know what he was doing when it came to handling me. He was pretty sure of himself when he started dominating me on the bus. I wonder how many girls, and women, this boy has been with.

Sean put his moist finger to his lips after sniffing it and tentatively stuck out his tongue to taste it. He licked it once and then, after pausing to see what I taste like he sucked his finger clean of my juices.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “I don’t taste anything. It’s like I’m sucking my finger.”

Cory chuckled again and said, “It’s more fun when you lick it up right from the source. Today you guys can get your first fuck and your first blowjobs. Next time you can try eating her out first. It’s a lot of fun, especially when they get into it like this cunt does and start going wild. It’s a real turn on.”

Jonesy finally took his hand off of my right tit. He used the fingers of both hands to spread my pussy open and the two boys stared in awe at my erect clit and my vaginal opening.

Jonesy touched the tip of one finger to my vagina and slowly eased it inside. I’m so excited by this situation, by the looks on their faces and by their gentle touch, that I’m about to start begging someone to fuck me. I’m still trying to act like I’m doing all this against my will just like I did on the bus. But it isn’t easy. They’re driving me crazy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.