I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

We got off the bus, recovered our bags from the belly of the beast and double checked the schedule for the next morning. We’re both very hungry. There’s a small, unappetizing snack bar in the terminal. It isn’t somewhere I’d have chosen to eat. But we asked and there’s nothing else close by that’s open at this time of night. We ended up eating a greasy, overcooked hamburger in the snack bar.

I don’t think I was fully aware until we went into the station that Gary was still hanging around with us. I thought at first he was hanging around just because we spent the day together. I really didn’t think anything of it.

We ate quickly. After we wolfed down our burgers, Cory turned to Gary and said, “A cold beer sure would be good right now.”

Gary smiled and said, “I’d be happy to pick up a six pack.”

I guess I’m pretty thick. I still didn’t get the implication.

We went outside and got a taxi. Cory directed the driver to the nearest motel and asked him to stop at a convenience store on the way.

Twenty minutes later we ended up at a motel in which I would not normally have even considered spending the night. But there were not a lot of motels in the area to choose from. None but the one we were driven to as far as we could tell. I really should have taken the train!

We got out of the cab and Cory paid the driver. While he was settling up he sent me in to get a room for the night.

I realized as I went in that I had been ordered to pay for a room so Cory can fuck me. What should have demeaned me only added to my arousal.

I came out ten minutes later and both men followed me to the room. As soon as we got inside the small, dingy room Cory ordered me to undress.

I honestly believe that until that moment I didn’t realize it was going to be the three of us. I don’t know why not. It was obvious once I thought about it.

I don’t remember the two of them discussing it. I’m sure it would have caught my attention. But this must have been what they intended from the time we got off the bus at the very least. Gary stayed with us from the time we reached the station. This is why! Gary supplied the beer and Cory is supplying the pussy!

I was probably the most surprised person in the room when, instead of storming out of there and getting another room, I stood in front of them and removed my blouse and my shorts. It was incredibly humiliating, even after everything that happened on that bus today. And god it turned me on!

Cory handed me a beer when I was naked. I don’t normally drink beer. But at that moment I really wanted it. I sat down beside him. The three of us are sitting side by side on the foot of the bed. He put his arm around my shoulder and cupped my breast while the three of us sipped a beer from the twelve-pack Gary provided.

The beer tasted just as bad as I remembered. But I drank every drop. Cory finished his before I finished mine. He stood up and undressed in front of me. I can’t ever remember being so excited about watching a guy undress.

As soon as he was naked I reached out and wrapped my hand around his nearly hard cock. I used it as a handle to pull him close. I bent down and kissed the head of his cock and then I took it into my mouth.

There was never a time from the moment we walked off the bus when I said no to them. I never once said, “I’m a married woman. I won’t do this. I can’t do this.” I refused them nothing.

And as Cory’s beautiful cock entered my mouth I knew in my heart that although I will surely feel remorse later, I want this just as much if not more than he does.

He let me suck his throbbing cock for a few minutes. Then he backed up and said, “Finish your beer, cunt. It’s time to fuck!”

His crude words got to me like sweet talk never has. I gulped down the last of my beer and stood up. He took me in his arms and I thrilled to the feeling of his hard cock pressing against my belly while we kissed and explored each other’s bodies with our hands.

Gary is still sitting on the foot of the bed right behind me. I felt his hands join in. I discovered that I didn’t mind at all! His hand caressed my ass and then worked its way down between my legs. It pressed against the sensitive area where my legs join. I even felt his lips kissing the cheeks of my ass while Cory and I necked like a couple of kids right in front of him. But then, I guess that’s appropriate. Cory is a kid.

I was the first to lose control. I pulled away from Cory and pulled him around to the side of the room’s one king size bed. I pulled the covers down and stretched out on my back. I smiled up at Cory and began to beg!

“I can’t wait any longer, Cory. Fuck my cunt! Fuck your bitch! Hurry, god damn it! Fuck me!”

He didn’t hurry, though. He is surely the most remarkable lover I have ever been with. And he’s only a boy! He crawled up on the bed and hovered over me on his hands and knees. He placed one knee between my legs, resting it against the juncture where my legs came together. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips again. Then he kissed his way down my neck to my breasts.

As his lips worked my breasts over I was only half aware that I was humping his leg like a bitch in heat. But then, that was pretty much what I had become at that moment.

I pulled his head down against my breasts and hissed, “Cory! I don’t need this! Please fuck me. I’m ready! I want your cock inside of me!”

He looked up from teasing my breasts and smiled at me. He has such a sweet smile. But he is so fucking devious!

He pulled my arms from around his neck and asked, “Do I need to tie you up, bitch?”

I was afraid to tell him how exciting that sounded. I nearly had an orgasm when I heard the words! But I bit my lip and groaned and I pushed my needy mound harder against his thigh.

His lips returned to my breasts. I was already so horny I wanted to scream! My arms returned to his body. I caressed his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair and all the while I was begging him in a quiet but urgent voice, “Please Cory. I need you to fuck me now. I’m so damned horny. I want your cock in my cunt now, baby! Oh god! I’ll do anything, Cory. I’ll do anything for you, baby. I’ll be your cunt. I’ll be your bitch. Please fuck me now, Cory.”

He looked up at me and said, “Okay, Denise. But remember what you just said. I’m going to hold you to that.”

I had no second thoughts! Not a single regret as he moved back up over me and I felt his beautiful cock come to rest on my belly. He kissed me and said, “Reach down there and guide my cock into your hot little hole, baby. Let’s see if you fuck as good as you suck.”

I hissed, “Yessssss!”

I reached down between our bodies and urgently guided his cock to my hot cunt. I moved the head of it through my dripping wet slit and positioned it over my opening. My eyes were tightly closed in anticipation of the ecstasy I was about to experience. But when I took my hand away he still didn’t push his beautiful cock into me.

I opened my eyes and begged once more, “I need it, Cory! Please, baby! Fuck me now! Please, baby. Fuck your cunt!”

He began to slowly enter me then. I gasped as a hot feeling of unimaginable pleasure enveloped me. I’ve never in my life felt like this before. I have never been this hot, this horny, this incredibly needy. I have never needed a cock inside of me like I do at this moment. I have never felt so desperate. And I loved it! God help me I loved it!

Not him. I don’t love Cory. I love what he can do to me. I love the way he made me feel after teasing me and tormenting me and humiliating me all fucking day long! I especially loved the way he’s continuing to humiliate me and treat me with mild disdain.

This is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the culmination of the most erotic experience of my life. He made me beg! I promised him things, terrible things, if only he would fuck me. And I meant every word!

He stopped again as soon as the head of his cock entered me. He smiled down and said, “You sure have a hot cunt, baby. You’re burning my cock with that thing. You must need some cock awful bad.”

I knew he was teasing me. I knew it was just a game. But I’m about to lose my mind. I need a cock inside of me like never before. No, I don’t need a cock. I need his cock inside of me. I lifted my head off of the pillow and began to lick his neck and his face like the bitch he has turned me into. As I did I begged him again to fuck me. I heard the desperation in my voice. I knew that I had given up every shred of my dignity. And that just made me hotter.

My pleas were getting louder and more desperate. But still he withheld his beautiful cock from me. I was just about to scream my head off when he began to slide his cock inside of me.

It felt so wonderful! There needs to be a better word than that to describe it. After an entire day of being teased mercilessly, to finally have that beautiful cock inside of me, there’s just no way to adequately describe what I’m feeling at that moment.

I sighed loudly and wrapped my arms around him. I heard myself making strange animal noises that have never come from me before as his cock sank down into my clasping, needy pussy.

His cock is larger than any other cock to ever invade my body. It isn’t humongous or anything. It’s just a little larger than average. But even so, it seemed to stretch me like I’ve never been stretched before.

I felt the walls of my pussy compressing around his cock and holding him tight. It’s as though my pussy has a mind of its own! It knows what it needs. It knows what it wants. It wants to be ravaged by this teenager’s cock!

Cory sighed and with his lips at my ear he quietly said, “Oh, sweetheart! Your sweet pussy is clamping down on my cock like a vise. You feel so fucking hot! You feel like a fucking virgin! Jesus what a hot cunt! I like this! I’m going to have to get a lot of this pussy!”

I felt pride! He loves my pussy! He wants me! If I could have I would have wagged my tail!

He finally started stroking that beautiful thing into me. It was magnificent! It was far and away the best sex ever! I was laughing and crying and calling him names and calling myself names. I pulled him down on top of me and I licked every inch of his sweat covered skin I could reach with my tongue. And I came and I came and I came like I have never cum before. Not ever! Not on my honeymoon. Not on my loving husband’s best evening of love making.

And the damn kid is only seventeen!!!

I kept running my hands over his body, down his back, down to grip the cheeks of his cute little ass. I fought the urge to scratch his back. But it was almost overpowering. And I kept having one ‘best orgasm ever’ after another ‘best orgasm ever’ until he finally tensed up and shot his hot cum inside of me.

He opened his eyes and smiled down at me after he came. He whispered, “You hot bitch! I own you now! Your ass is mine!”

I didn’t even realize until that moment I was crying. And I’m not even sure why! I sobbed, “Yes! Yes, Cory! I’m your bitch! I’m your cunt now!”

He leaned down and licked the tears from my cheeks and when he did I came again!

If my husband had stayed on top of me like this after we made love I would have quickly had something to say about it. But this, what we just did, this was not making love. What we did just now was definitely not making love.

I surrendered. I gave myself up completely to another person, something I only realized at that moment I’ve never done before. And I had just been fucked! I was fucked like I have never been fucked before. And when Cory finally rolled off of me I reached out and tried to stop him. I still want him on top of me. I want to feel his sweat running down my body. I want to feel his cock going soft inside of me. I want to look up and see his sweet face with that arrogant, disdainful look that says, ‘I own your ass, bitch.’

But he wants another beer. I started to sit up after he got up. He turned and said, “Don’t move, bitch. Now you have to pay Gary for the beer.”

I’m not so far gone I don’t know I should be furious! I should have thrown a fit. I should have told him to go to hell. I’m not a prostitute! But what the hell, I knew it was coming. I guess it just slipped my mind while Cory was making me his cunt.

I knew I was going to end up having sex with Gary. I knew it from the moment I stood in front of them and undressed. I’m not that stupid! But did he have to say it like that?! And why in the hell did it turn me on so much when I heard those words?! But of course I know the answer. I’m a cunt and it was a humiliating order made all the more degrading by the way he phrased it so of course it turned me on.

Instead of responding the way I should have if I was in my right mind I smiled at Gary and dropped back down on my back, because that’s what Cory wants me to do.

Gary is already naked. He climbed up over me and when his cock started stabbing blindly for my pussy I reached down and guided it to my swollen, still very sensitive sex. As I guided the head of his cock into me I felt Cory’s cum beginning to ooze out of me. Just feeling it on my fingers made me shiver in excitement!

Gary sighed loudly as his cock entered me. When his cock was buried all the way inside of me he said, “That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen in my life! I thought the bus ride today was hot. That wasn’t shit! I’m never going to forget what I just saw.”

It wasn’t clear if he was talking to me or Cory. He’s looking down into my face. But I have the impression he’s complimenting Cory for turning me into a panting, obedient, sex crazed slut. I certainly agree with the sentiment!

I sighed as his cock entered me and began to move in and out quickly. His cock isn’t small. It’s about the same size as my husband’s. It isn’t that much smaller than Cory’s. But it just wasn’t the same. It was very pleasant. I found myself enjoying getting fucked by Gary. But it wasn’t like it was with Cory. I don’t know why. There is just something about that damn kid. I think it’s probably his mind. I love the way his dirty, devious mind works.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.