I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I greeted them at the door when they arrived. It didn’t go well. As soon as the door closed behind them Ellen asked, “Where’s Jeff?”

I told her he’s upstairs and as soon as the words were out of my mouth both of them had their hands under my clothes, playing with my tits and my pussy while I stood helplessly between them whispering urgently, pleading with them to behave themselves.

Tony pressed up against me from behind and in a quiet voice he said, “Before we leave here this evening you are going to suck my cock and eat Ellen’s pussy. Do you understand?”

He had two fingers buried in my pussy and I was pressing back against the bulge in his pants to get away from his fingers. I hissed, “Stop it! Jeff will see us!”

Tony seemed unconcerned. He asked again, “Do you understand?”

I nodded my head and whispered, “Alright!”

I would have said anything to get them to let me go. If Jeff saw us like this there would be no way to explain.

They finally released me. Tony put his fingers, moist with my juices, into my mouth for a quick cleaning. I sucked them like small cocks for a moment while Ellen played with my nipples and stared into my eyes. I didn’t want to admit it, not even to myself. But the things they were doing were incredibly erotic!

Jeff came downstairs as Ellen and I went to the kitchen to finish getting dinner ready. The men went into the living room. As soon as we were alone, Ellen put her arms around me from behind. Her body pressed up against me and her hands gripped my breasts. She kissed the back of my neck and said, “I am so horny! I’ve been thinking about what we did all week. I want you so bad I’m almost willing to do it with Cory in the room!

“I’m not sure if I dare. He does have a very nice cock. I might be tempted to do something I shouldn’t. And Daryl! My god! It must feel fantastic to have that huge cock plundering your pussy!”

I really wished she would leave me alone so we can get dinner on the table. But I had to smile. Daryl does have a very nice cock.

I sighed and said, “It does. Cory turns me on more. But that’s mental. Cory is in my mind all the time because of that bus trip and because of the way he controls me now. I can’t fight him and I don’t want to. I have to admit, though, when Daryl sticks that cock inside of me ... I’m sorry, Ellen. There is just no way to describe it. You really should try it.”

She finally let me go and we got dinner on the table. After we ate, Ellen helped me clear off the table. We got it set up for playing cards. When we first started playing we teamed up with our mates. But before long we started playing girls against the boys. That’s how we’ve been playing for a couple of years now. But tonight, Ellen suggested we swap partners.

I was surprised when Jeff joked about the way her suggestion came out. That was the first time I ever heard him make a double entendre remark like that with any of our friends from the plant. Even Ellen raised an eyebrow. She has never heard him flirt or point out a double entendre and it caught her by surprise too.

We agreed that Jeff and Ellen would play against Tony and me. Before we started, Tony said, “Let’s step onto the patio for a moment. We need to discuss strategy.”

I thought he was kidding until he took my arm and led me outside. We walked away from the house and stood in the dark. But he didn’t speak. Instead, he pushed me to my knees in the cool grass and pulled his cock out.

Instead of struggling or protesting I felt so nasty and so turned on by what he’s making me do that I eagerly sucked his cock while he watched my husband and his wife through the patio doors. I kissed and licked the head of his large, hot, throbbing cock with my husband standing only about fifty feet away.

I took Tony’s cock into my mouth and then my throat and devoured it. I know the reason I’m turned on, aside from the fact that I’m sucking a cock. I’m excited by the idea that my husband could step out of the back door and see us and I’d never see him coming. The fear of getting caught was turning me on!

I guess Tony thought what we were doing was hot, too. He came very quickly. I swallowed his cum and put his cock back in his pants. He helped me to my feet and said, “Very nice. Thanks, I needed that.”

The problem for me was that he turned and went back inside leaving me horny as hell!

I went back inside with him. Jeff smiled when we entered the room and asked, “Did you two figure out how to cheat? Well, it won’t do you any good.”

When he asked if we had figured out how to cheat my heart stopped for a second. But then I remembered he was talking about cards ... or at least I think he was. I saw the funny look in his eyes again. Does he suspect something?!

Playing with new partners took some getting used to. But by the end of the second game we were starting to figure out how to play well with our new partners and we all agreed things were going well. Jeff smiled innocently and said that from now on we should continue to play with each other’s spouses.

When he said that I looked up into his eyes but he looked completely unaware of the double entendre.

We finished the second game. Both couples won a game so we played a rubber. It was a closely played game. Jeff and Ellen ended up winning by only sixty points. But who won wasn’t that important to any of us. We all had a good time.

We decided to have a last glass of wine out on the patio before they went home. The men went out onto the deck while Ellen and I cleaned up and got the wine ready to serve. Before we joined the men Ellen said, “I didn’t get a chance to have my pussy eaten. I’ll be over in the morning and you can make it up to me.”

I smiled and said, “Oh no! A fate worse than death!”

She laughed and said, “You horny little bitch. I like what you are becoming. You turn me on as much as you turn all those men on. I liked you before. But you are so much more interesting now.”

I pointed out to her that I haven’t heard from Cory and I don’t know what his plans are for tomorrow. She told me not to worry about it. She’ll call him in the morning and work something out with him.

Jeff and I went right to bed after our guests left. Jeff was acting completely normal so I didn’t give any more thought to the subtle changes in his behavior.

I made his breakfast in the morning and sat with him. We talked a little about how much fun we had last night and how happy we both are that his schedule will be more normal now that he has gotten a handle on things at work.

After he left for the office I went upstairs and made the bed. I took a shower and got dressed. Not long after I got back downstairs Ellen showed up. She brought in the slut clothes she bought for me at Unique Boutique. Together we carried them upstairs.

When we got to my bedroom she said, “Cory is coming over in a little while. He said that I can have you until he gets here. Take off your clothes and pull down the bedspread. You owe me a few orgasms from last night.”

I didn’t mind at all. We undressed and got in bed. Ellen took the lead the first time we went to bed together and showed me how it’s done. It was a lesson I very much enjoyed. Her tutoring made it possible for me to bring Kyra so much pleasure on Thursday and then again on Saturday morning.

This morning was different. Ellen was taking Cory’s place, dominating me and using me for her own pleasure. She stretched out and relaxed while I made love to her the way I learned last week.

I began kissing and licking everywhere there was some Ellen. I noticed a subtle difference between making love to Ellen and making love to Kyra. I couldn’t decide what it was. They’re both very sexy, very beautiful. I think it might be that Kyra has an air of innocence about her that Ellen certainly doesn’t have.

I know Kyra is most definitely not an innocent young girl. She has had a lot of experience and she has some pretty wild fantasies for a sixteen-year-old girl. I can’t even imagine doing what she did with me in that RV last Thursday when I was her age. Before Cory I couldn’t have done it at my age!

I was no longer a virgin when I turned sixteen. But there’s no way in hell I’d have gone someplace and put on a sex show with a woman I don’t know for the amusement of eight horny guys. I wouldn’t even have done something like that if the only audience would have been my boyfriend!

But still, there’s something about her that makes her seem untouched by the things she has done. She may not be totally innocent. But she is definitely totally sweet.

I put all of that out of my mind and began to pay more attention to what I’m doing to please Ellen. We’re both enjoying it. I wouldn’t give up Cory for her. But I enjoy licking and teasing her sexy body and being responsible for those moans of pleasure that are filling the room.

I didn’t hurry. It took me a long time to work my way down to her pussy. But once I reached it I was there to stay. I nestled in between her legs and began to eat her like I need her juices to live.

She started having orgasms almost immediately. They were mild at first. But I didn’t stop what I was doing. I invaded her dripping wet pussy with my tongue and sopped up her juices before sucking on her clit until she screamed with pleasure and pulled my hair so hard I was afraid she was going to pull it out of my head. And even then I didn’t stop.

I kept it up all through her orgasm and continued until she came again, and then again. I continued until she pleaded with me to stop.

I finally stopped tormenting her. I turned my head and rested my cheek on her red, swollen pussy. I lightly kissed her thigh while she gasped for breath and attempted to regain her composure.

It was several minutes before she whispered, “You fucking bitch! Fuck! I think I’d leave Tony for you! Damn you’re good! You’ve come a long way in a week.”

I know she’s kidding. But I enjoyed hearing that I pleased her that much. We lay like that for several minutes before the gentle kisses I’m leaving on her thighs began to drift back up towards her pussy.

She moaned breathlessly and exclaimed, “You nasty cunt! Go ahead. Let’s do it again.”

I chuckled softly as I began to tease Ellen’s juicy pussy again, getting her turned on and starting down the road towards another series of orgasms. But I had only been eating her juicy pussy for a couple of minutes when the doorbell rang.

Ellen screamed in frustration. I know I have to get the door. It’s probably Cory. I kissed her pussy and got to my feet. I took Ellen’s hand and said, “I’m sorry. You know I have to go.”

She sighed and said, “I know. Go ahead. I’ll be right down.”

I reached for my robe but thought better of it. I know I’ll just have to take it off as soon as I let Cory in. I went downstairs while Ellen got up and got dressed.

I opened the door a crack and peeked out. It’s Cory and Daryl, my very own set of Bobbsey twins. I have not seen one of them without the other since I first met Daryl on Wednesday. Granted, that’s only three of the seven days since Cory showed up at my door last Monday. But I get the impression those two seldom go anywhere alone.

I stepped back and let them in. We went down the hall to the family room. Cory looked around and asked, “Where’s Aunt Ellen?”

I smiled and said, “She’ll be right down.”

He grinned and pulled me into his arms. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he licked my face, cleaning his aunt’s juices from around my mouth. Then his grin widened and he asked Daryl, “Would you like to see what my aunt’s pussy tastes like?”

From the doorway Ellen suggested in a teasing voice, “Maybe he’d like to taste it directly from the source.”

The boys turned to face her. Cory smiled and said, “I’m pretty certain we both would. The little sample I just got from around Denise’s lips was delicious.”

Ellen didn’t seem intimidated. She smiled right back at him and asked, “What do you think your uncle would have to say about that?”

Cory shrugged and said, “From what I’ve learned about him lately I think he might find it interesting. I’ve learned a lot about both of you in the past week that I never would have suspected if it hadn’t been for Denise.”

Then he got a devious look on his face and asked, “You’ve never had a black cock, have you? And you’ve never had one as big as Daryl’s. I bet you’ve been thinking about that big, black snake ever since you first saw it the other day.”

Ellen didn’t answer. But she did blush.

Cory saw it, too. His grin grew larger and he said, “I bet you can’t stop thinking about what it would feel like to have that big thing inside of you and look up to see Daryl on top of you. The only thing that’s stopping you isn’t what I might say or do or think. You’re afraid Uncle Tony will find out and be pissed.”

Ellen didn’t answer him. But the look on her face said it all. She does want Daryl. And the only reason she doesn’t give in is worrying what her husband would think of her if he found out.

I thought we had reached an impasse. I thought it would end there. I think we were all shocked when Cory pulled his cell phone out and called Tony.

When Tony answered, Cory explained the situation to him. They probably didn’t talk for a minute before Cory reached out and offered his phone to Ellen. He said, “Uncle Tony wants to speak with you.”

Ellen took the phone and went into the kitchen. We heard her talking quietly on the phone for several minutes. She finally returned with a dazed expression on her face and gave Cory his phone.

He stuck it in his pocket and we stood there staring at Ellen for a moment. Finally, she looked at me, then Daryl and finally she turned to Cory and asked, “How did you know? Have you spoken to him about this?”

Cory shrugged and said, “Not really. But I’ve gotten to know him pretty well in the last week. The same things turn us on. And I know you weren’t pissed about him fucking Denise. It only seems fair you get to play too. Now it’s up to you.”

She looked back and forth between Cory and Daryl. Then she said to Daryl, “I have been wondering what it would be like to be with you. Would you mind?”

Daryl snorted in disbelief and exclaimed, “Would I mind?! Are you crazy?! You’re hot! But I’m going to have to warn you. I’ve been thinking about you, too. I want you. But I need to warn you, we aren’t going to make love. And you aren’t going to be in charge. I don’t play that game.”

She grinned and blushed a little deeper. She nodded. Then she turned to Cory and said, “I don’t think I could do it with you, Cory. No, I know I couldn’t. I hope you understand. You’re my sister’s kid. I’ve known you since you were a baby. I used to change your diapers. I just couldn’t with you.”

Cory shrugged and replied, “I’m not going to rape you. But I’m going to fuck you. Maybe not today. But soon. You’ll come around. I saw you looking at my cock when I was fucking Denise. It isn’t as big as Daryl’s. But you’d like to take it for a ride. We are going to fuck, Ellen. You might as well get used to the idea.”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment. I noticed that Ellen didn’t deny it. I almost laughed when it occurred to me Ellen is about to find out what it’s like to be me.

Ellen went over to stand in front of Daryl. She went up on her toes and kissed his lips. She quietly said, “I’ve never kissed a black man before. I’m starting to get really turned on. Let’s go upstairs, Daryl.”

Daryl smiled and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her a little harder than she kissed him and said, “I told you, you aren’t in charge anymore.”

Then he started to slowly undress her right there in the family room.

I saw her struggling with her conscience. The idea of doing what she’s about to do in front of her nephew bothers her. But not having a choice any longer, giving up all control over what happens to her is starting to turn her on. I certainly understand that response.

I’m getting turned on, too. I’m getting turned on watching her with Daryl. I’m excited by the way he’s taking charge of her. It’s just the way Cory took charge of me. I found it especially exciting to watch her go from dominant to submissive. I’m very surprised she’s surrendering so easily!

But even with all of those little subplots aside, just the idea of being taken by a sexy black man for the first time, especially one as good at it as Daryl, that’s hot! I’m so glad Cory wants to watch his aunt with Daryl. Because I do, too.

Cory took his clothes off without ever taking his eyes off Daryl and Ellen. He sat down on the end of the couch and ordered me to lie down with my head in his lap and hold his cock in my mouth while we watch.

I can’t think of a better way to watch!

I got into position, took Cory’s cock in my mouth and nursed gently. He held one of my tits in his hand and teased my nipple while we watched Daryl finish undressing Ellen.

I saw the look of lust in her eyes as she stood there passively and let Daryl slowly remove each article of clothing. I saw the smile on his face when he glanced over at Cory. He’s drawing it out on purpose and both boys are enjoying the result.

Daryl pulled the shoulder straps on her bra down and shoved it down to her waist, baring her tits to the boys for the first time.

Cory exclaimed, “Damn, Aunt Ellen! Nice tits! I can’t wait until Daryl is finished fucking you so I can get my hands on those!”

It looked like Ellen’s eyes rolled up in her head at the thought. She moaned and rested her hands on Daryl’s broad shoulders to support her weight. It looked like she would fall if she didn’t. I noticed she said nothing about him informing her that he intends to have her next.

Daryl leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Eventually, slowly he sucked a large part of her breast into his mouth. But then he backed off and nibbled on the nipple while he pushed her panties down over her hips.

Cory clamped down on my tit and said, “I can’t take much more of this. Go ahead and get me off.”

I started sucking in earnest, then. I took the head of his cock and a couple of inches of the fat shaft into my throat easily and used my hand on his balls. But my eyes never left the sex show Ellen and Daryl are putting on.

Daryl left Ellen’s bra fastened around her waist and straightened up. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Their lips ground together and I can see that their tongues are eagerly exploring each other’s mouth.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached down to play with my pussy. With that hot sex show going on in front of me and that beautiful cock about to deposit a hot load in my mouth I’m only moments away from my own orgasm.

When Cory realized what I was doing he clamped down on my tit and snapped, “Stop that! I’ll tell you when you can cum!”

I groaned in frustration. But I took my hand away from my pussy. I watched as Ellen began to undress Daryl. Cory managed to hold off until she was on her knees pulling his jockey shorts down. He finally came in my mouth when he saw the look on her face when Daryl’s huge cock was released and came to rest less than an inch from her lips.

She pursed her lips and kissed the tip of his cock reverently. That was when Cory lost it. I pulled back slightly and finished him off with my hand so that I could savor his cum.

Neither one of us moved. I continued to lie there with the head of Cory’s cock and a load of his fresh, hot cum in my mouth and we watched Ellen get her first taste of black cock.

I almost had an orgasm just from watching my friend struggle to take as much as she could of Daryl’s cock into her mouth. It hasn’t been that long. I can still remember vividly the first time I sucked his cock. She’s just as inept as I was.

Daryl smiled down at her and said, “Don’t worry. You just need a little training. Before long you’ll be taking that thing down your throat just like that cunt over there does.”

Even with his fat cock knob in her mouth I saw the mixture of fear and skepticism in her eyes.

Daryl saw it, too. He smiled down at her and said, “She didn’t think she could do it, either. Don’t worry, bitch. You’ll learn.”

I saw Ellen shudder. And I suppose a lot of that was fear. But it was more than that. She’s discovering the joy of submission, the freedom to enjoy all kinds of sex when a woman finally let’s go and submits to a strong, virile man.

All my attention has been focused on Ellen and Daryl. I didn’t realize Cory has been filming them with his small video camera until Ellen glanced over and screamed at him to put the camera down.

Daryl and Cory both laughed. Daryl popped her on the top of her head and said, “You tend to your business, cunt! I told you, you aren’t in charge here. Now you wrap your lips back around my cock and get back to work. I’m going to give you a little snack before I fuck you.”

Ellen moaned but she surrendered immediately. I’m more than a little surprised. She has always struck me as a very strong-willed woman. I didn’t think she’d submit so easily.

Cory showed me how to work his camera and ordered me to go get some good close-ups. I got to my feet and turned the camera on. I circled Daryl and Ellen and got plenty of good close-ups of his huge cock in her mouth and the strange mixture of fear and lust on her face.

Watching them, seeing them up close like this is really turning me on. My pussy is tingling like crazy. I really need to be taken by a big, hard cock right then. But I can’t cum until Cory gives me permission so I struggled to concentrate on making a cinematic masterpiece.

I’m becoming convinced that this must have all been worked out before they got here this morning. I’d be very surprised if Tony didn’t already know about this movie and I’m convinced he’s looking forward very much to seeing it. He’s an even bigger pervert than I thought he was!

Ellen took as much of Daryl’s cock as she was able to into her mouth and began to use her hand on the rest of it. He reached down, caressed her hair and watched her work until he stiffened up and his eyes closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.