I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

It seems like it has already been such a long day. But when we got to the house I invited everyone in for a drink and was shocked to see that it’s only two o’clock! I’ve taken an awful lot of cock into my body since I got up this morning. I enjoyed it. But it’s the exciting things I did with Kyra I’m most going to remember about today. She’s an amazing young lady.

I offered to make a light lunch. I’m tired but I suddenly have a huge appetite. I made some tuna salad sandwiches and served them with iced tea and chips. We sat outside at one of the patio tables by the pool.

While we ate, Kyra asked, “After we eat would you mind showing me your home? It’s really beautiful.”

I smiled and said, “Certainly. Thank you.”

Cory grinned and said, “See? I told you.”

I shot Cory the bird and said, “She called it a home, Cory. She didn’t say anything about a mansion.”

After we ate the boys stripped off and went swimming while I took Kyra on a tour of the house. As I led her from room to room we talked quietly about various things until we came to my computer room. I didn’t think she’d be very interested in that room but she went in and walked over to my computer desk. She looked around and picked up a pad and a pen. She scribbled something on the top sheet of paper. She turned around and took me in her arms. The next thing I knew we were locked in a passionate embrace and kissing like long lost lovers.

It went on for a very long time before she stepped back and said breathlessly, “I loved what we did today. I want to do it again. Here is my number and my email address.”

She handed me the paper. I looked at it and smiled. I put the paper on my desk and said, “I want to do it again, too. I was afraid to say anything to you.”

She seemed to relax when she heard that and saw my smile. She said, “I was afraid you wouldn’t. You seemed nervous when we were in the motorhome. The next time we get together I want to return the favor.”

I took her back into my arms and held her tight. We hugged for a long time before I said, “We better get back down there before they come looking for us.”

She stepped back and looked at me questioningly. After a long silence she asked, “Why do you do what he says? Is he blackmailing you?”

I smiled and replied, “Not really. He didn’t tell you how we met?”

She shook her head.

“It’s a long, strange story. I’ll call you later. If I call you this weekend could you get away? My husband is playing golf but I’m not sure when. As soon as I find out I’ll call you or send you an email. I can come and get you and we can spend a few hours together. I’ll tell you how I met Cory. And we can spend a little quiet time together.”

She nodded. But something occurred to me and I hurriedly added, “Kyra, I like you. I like you a lot. You’re sweet and beautiful and sexy. But I’m not in love with you. You understand that, right?”

She smiled and said, “I understand. I feel the same way. What we did today was fantastic. I loved it. But when it was over I needed a nice hard cock. Remember?”

I smiled and caressed her cheek affectionately. I said, “I’ll tell you all about how I came to be in Cory’s clutches. But I want to hear about how you came to be here today, too. I’m dying of curiosity.”

She grinned and said, “Deal!”

We finished the tour and went out to join Cory and Daryl. On the way downstairs she whispered as if there was someone around to overhear her, “I love Daryl’s cock. But how in the hell did you get that thing in your throat?! It must have hurt like hell!”

I shrugged and said, “I did it for the first time when they made me do it yesterday. I only did it because Cory didn’t give me any choice. I was really pissed at the time. But once I realized what I could do and that I wasn’t damaged in any way I was pretty proud of myself. Did you see the look on Turner’s face out at the plant? He almost freaked out!”

“Yeah. I know. But I would have been terrified.”

“I was scared. And I won’t lie. It hurt like hell the first time. But it was over so fast. And then, this morning when Cory told me to see if I could still do it to Daryl, it was almost easy. And when I did it for Mr. Turner it wasn’t any trouble at all. Once you do it for those two you can do it for any guy. And when you do it later for guys with normal cocks it truly is easy. They really think it’s hot, too.”

She laughed and said, “Hell! I thought it was hot. I just wouldn’t have the nerve to try it.”

We tabled that discussion as we stepped out onto the deck. We took our clothes off and joined the boys in the pool.

They had to leave early to take Kyra home in time for supper. Of course, they couldn’t leave without one last blowjob. The boys sat down on a lounge chair in the grass and we knelt side by side and sucked them off. Since they didn’t care I offered Kyra the choice of which cock she wanted. She looked back and forth between them and finally decided, “I’m not ready for Daryl yet.”

She knelt in front of Cory and went to work.

I don’t blame her. Daryl’s cock is magnificent to look at and even more exciting when it’s plunging in and out of your pussy. But when it comes to sucking cocks it’s a scary sight to behold. It isn’t so daunting for me now, not after last night. But even though I think his cock is beautiful and I know I can handle it I still prefer a smaller cock when it comes to sucking a guy off.

While I sucked Daryl’s cock most of my brain was idle. It doesn’t take much intelligence or much thought to be a good cocksucker. I used some of my idle brain cells to wonder about the relationship between Kyra and Cory. She seems to let him make her decisions for her, though not to the same extent I do. I’m pretty certain they aren’t lovers. They seem to like each other but I didn’t give me the impression they’re in a relationship. I’ll have to ask Kyra about it when we get together.

For a moment I wondered how I’d feel if they were in a relationship. I decided I wouldn’t care. I don’t love Cory and he doesn’t love me. He uses me and that’s what turns me on about him. I’d be perfectly happy to learn that he has a girlfriend.

I began taking Daryl’s cock into my throat again. That required a bit more of my concentration. I can’t help but notice that each time I take his cock into my throat it gets easier. But I guess it’s more fun to watch than to experience because just like this morning, he let me do it for a couple of minutes and then told me to use my hands to finish him off.

When he finally reached orgasm, even after all the sex he’s had in the last two days, and especially all the sex he had today, he still produced more ejaculate than any other two men I’ve had to satisfy this way. It wasn’t quite as much as the first two times but I had to swallow several times before I managed to get it all down. Everything about that kid is impressive! He has a huge cock. He cums in buckets. He’s handsome. And he’s a damn nice kid. I really like him.

After the boys were satisfied they talked about having Kyra and I put on another little show before they left. But Kyra has to get home so we all got dressed and they left. I brushed my teeth and my hair and put on some normal clothes. I finally had time to go shopping. There’s nothing in the house to eat.

When I got home from shopping there was a message on the machine from Jeff. He was just calling to say hello. I put the groceries away and returned his call. We haven’t had much time together this week except when we were sleeping. We only talked for a few minutes, long enough to shift my conscience into overdrive. Then we hung up and I finally did a little housework.

Jeff has been trying to get me to hire a housekeeper. But I don’t mind cleaning our home. It’s my only chore, that and cooking. Jeff is an excellent provider and I lead a very pampered life. And now that I have Cory and Kevin and Sean and Jonesy to contend with I certainly can’t have anyone coming in to witness my sins.

Jeff had another late night. When he finally came home at almost ten o’clock we sat together and had a drink. He talked about what he was getting done at the plant but most of it went right over my head. I found out that his tee time this weekend is for Saturday morning at eight ten. He likes to play early while it’s still relatively cool and before it gets so crowded it’s dangerous out there.

I also learned that Tony and Ellen are coming over for dinner and a game of pinochle on Sunday. That should be interesting now that I’ve had sex with both of them.

We went to bed with Jeff apologizing for how little time he has had for me this week. I really don’t mind. I’m not happy about it but I certainly understand and sympathize. Jeff wants to do a good job and there have been changes he has wanted to make at work since we moved here. I understand his need to get things reorganized and running the way he thinks they should. I also know he’s not a workaholic and once this transition period is over he’ll be coming home to me at a more normal time and hopefully we can take up right where we left off.

I woke Jeff up the next morning with a blowjob again. He likes waking up that way and it takes the edge off of my guilt. He feels bad because he doesn’t have time to reciprocate. But he’d feel worse if he knew why it isn’t necessary.

I made his breakfast while he showered and dressed. I had coffee with him while he ate. We talked but I’m wondering about Cory. He didn’t tell me what time or even if he’s coming today. I found myself wondering what life would be like if he stopped using me. I’d miss the excitement. I’d miss the sex. But I’m beginning to think it might be nice to get back to a more normal life, if that’s even possible now.

But I realized as soon as I had that thought that it will never be possible for my life to return to what used to be normal. Not now. Even if Cory grew bored and dropped me today I’ll still have Kevin, Sean and Jonesy with whom I’ll have to contend. Until I find some way to neutralize their hold over me I’ll never be able to say no to them when they come to my door and demand sex. I might be able to intimidate the boys. But that won’t work on Kevin.

I’m surprised that one or two of them aren’t already knocking at my door this morning.

Cory called at nine and told me to be ready to go out at ten thirty. Coincidentally, before he hung up he told me that since I’ve had most of the morning free he called Sean. He and Jonesy should be at my door any minute now. Then he hung up and I waited for the doorbell to ring.

I wondered what the two boys would be like when Cory isn’t here to tell us all what to do. I hardly know them at all and when Cory is here he’s just as much in charge of them as he is of me. I get the impression they’re being made to seem more immature than they probably are by his dominant personality when he’s around. They’ll be in charge this morning. Their own personalities will have a chance to emerge.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and I let them in. They’re excited and in a hurry to get started. They were given an hour to do anything they want. They don’t want to waste a minute of it.

I led them down the hall to the family room. The excitement they feel is plastered all over their faces as they watch me take off my robe. As soon as I was naked they both stripped out of their clothes in just seconds.

Sean took charge. He isn’t as dominant as Cory. But I get the impression Cory must have coached him on how to handle me when they spoke on the phone this morning. He didn’t ask me to do anything. He told me what to do. He was very tentative about it at first. But when I obeyed all of his orders without giving him any grief he quickly became more confident.

I stood between them holding their cocks while they groped me for a few minutes. It wasn’t so bad. If they weren’t so clumsy it might even have been fun.

Sean pushed me to my knees and they each took a turn fucking my mouth. The head of Sean’s skinny cock slipped into my throat each time he slammed it into my mouth. But it wasn’t painful and he didn’t last long. He lasted much longer than he did before. But even so, it wasn’t long.

Jonesy’s cock isn’t quite as long. He fucked my mouth just as enthusiastically when it was his turn. But the head of his cock always stopped short of entering my throat. He lasted just about as long as Sean did. As soon as he came and I swallowed his cum, Sean ordered me to lie down on my back.

I started to obey. But then I said, “Hold on. Let me get a towel to put under me.”

I turned to go upstairs but I heard them whispering behind me. Sean called out, “We’re going with you. We want to fuck you in bed.”

I nodded and they caught up with me. They followed me up the stairs to the guest room. I pulled the covers back and made myself comfortable. As soon as I was in position, Sean climbed up over me. It was immediately obvious that he had been thinking about the sex lesson Cory gave them on their first visit. He supported his weight on his elbows and his knees and he fucked me with slower strokes.

Once more I thought it felt pleasant. I knew that he wouldn’t last long enough for me to reach orgasm but I enjoyed myself. And I’m certain Cory will see to it I have plenty of orgasms later today.

Sean’s stamina is improving rapidly. I actually started to get turned on towards the end. But he came before there was any danger of me having an orgasm. He rolled off of me and stayed beside me on the bed while Jonesy climbed up and took his turn.

Poor Jonesy still has a big problem with fallout. But not as bad as the first time he fucked me. He eventually seemed to figure it out and bring himself off in my pussy. At least he didn’t require any effort on my part. I pretty much just had to be there.

They escorted me to the bathroom and watched when I sat on the toilet and let their small loads drain out of me. They were fascinated when, after I finished draining I had to pee. Sean demanded that I show them where the pee came from. It would have been very embarrassing if they weren’t so amusing.

I washed up after I was done on the toilet and we went back into the guest bedroom. We all got back in bed and the boys spent more time getting to know my body a little better. I gave them a little bit of instruction on what feels good for girls. I taught them about erogenous zones.

While I was instructing them I thought about Cory and Daryl and what good lovers they were because of the lessons they received from an older woman. I started to not feel so guilty about being with two boys who are so young and innocent. I actually thought I might be doing a favor for any number of young girls who may someday come into contact with these two boys.

As they learned more about the female body and their explorations became more knowledgeable I started getting more excited. Sean saw that I was getting turned on and asked, “Do girls beat off?”

I managed to contain my amusement and replied, “Yes. Girls masturbate.”

“How? Show us.”

I thought about it for a moment and said, “Girls do it several ways. Some girls, especially younger girls who don’t have vibrators or are worried about their hymens use their fingers. Later, many of us buy vibrators. Women enjoy sex differently than men do. Most of the physical stimulation we receive is through our clitoris. We get the same kind of feelings there that guys get in their dicks. Or I guess we do. I’ve never actually had a dick of my own so I can’t say for certain. I think most women who masturbate enjoy using a vibrator on or around their clit. That’s how I do it.”

I sat up and said, “Wait here. I’ll go get my vibrator.”

As I got to my feet and hurried to get my vibrator out of my nightstand I was keenly aware of how excited I was by the concept of masturbating in front of them. I’ve never even done that for my husband! And he has asked! But I did it for Cory and Gary on that wild bus ride to New Mexico and it was incredibly exciting.

I didn’t have a choice on the bus. I did it because Cory ordered me to. But I’ve always been too embarrassed to let Jeff watch. Now that I’m becoming more of a slut I think I’ll let him watch me, very soon.

I retrieved my vibrator and returned to join the boys on the bed. I showed them what it looks like and how it works. Then I showed them how I like to use it and mentioned that different people develop their own way of doing it. There is no right way to masturbate. People of both sexes do what feels good to them.

I explained that after running my vibrator over my body for a moment I like to tease my pussy with it while gently massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples with my other hand. I asked if one of them would like to play with my tits while I use the vibrator.

Both boys jumped at the chance. I suggested, “Sean, how about if you play with my tits and Jonesy, you can put a couple of fingers in my pussy. It feels good to have something inside of me when I cum.”

They watched as I lay back and turned on the vibrator. I ran it over my sensitive breasts and down my stomach. I began to tease the area around my clit. I can’t take it directly on my clit. It’s too overpowering. Or at least not until just before I cum when I touch my clit for several seconds to drive myself over the edge.

Once I began to tease my clit, Sean reached out and started playing with my tits the way I taught him. Jonesy slipped two fingers into my pussy and gently worked them around.

It felt wonderful! I love doing it this way! And for some strange reason it became even more erotic when, after staring at my pussy and the way I used my magic wand for a minute, Sean turned his attention to my face. Our eye met and we stared at each other until I had a huge orgasm! I stared Sean right in the eyes until the very last second. It was very exciting. But in my mind I was back on the bus.

I didn’t pay much attention to Jonesy. But the look of awe on Sean’s face added so much to my intense orgasm. I can’t even describe the emotions that were running rampant through my increasingly sex addled brain.

Two thoughts do stand out. I can’t wait to do this again with these two boys. And as strange as it seems I found myself wondering what it would be like to do something like this with Jeff. Somehow the idea of doing this with my husband, the man I love, made me feel very uncomfortable. I think I must feel that way because my husband is the only person whose opinion of me is really important to me.

The boys checked the time and were relieved to see that they had time for another quick blowjob before they had to leave. I didn’t mind. I knew it wouldn’t require a lot of time or effort.

I was right on both counts. Both boys were out the door before ten o’clock. I assured them I had a great time and look forward to seeing them again. I meant it, too. It had been fun.

I saw the boys out and went back upstairs. After stripping and then remaking the bed in the guest room I took a shower and got ready to go out. I didn’t dress. I have no idea what Cory will want me to wear.

I waited anxiously for Cory to arrive. I was more than a little surprised when he and Daryl arrived with Ellen. All three of them came in. I saw the amusement on Ellen’s face. She can tell I’m uncomfortable about where this might be leading. She told me she’s looking forward to watching her nephew fucking me with his big cock. I don’t know if she realizes it. But when those two boys are together you don’t just fuck one of them. You fuck them both. I imagine she’s going to get a big surprise when she sees how well-hung Daryl is.

Ellen led me upstairs. I knew no one would answer my questions about their plans for the day so I didn’t ask. We went to my closet. Ellen spent very little time picking out the first sundress she came to that buttons down the front.

She handed the dress to me and said, “Here, put this on. Don’t bother with underwear.”

We went back downstairs and out to Ellen’s Cadillac. I rode in back with Daryl. I didn’t pay much attention to where we were going. Daryl saw to it that I stayed distracted. By the time we got to the end of my street my dress was unbuttoned and Daryl’s hand was roaming freely.

He’s as good at that sort of thing as Cory. The cruel bastard kept bringing me right to the edge of an orgasm and then stopping. To make matters worse, every time I looked up I saw Ellen watching us in the rearview mirror with an amused look on her face.

I was swearing at Daryl under my breath when Ellen pulled into a parking lot and shut the car off. I looked out to see where we are. I didn’t recognize the store. I have no idea where we are.

The store is called Unique Boutique. It’s just a small boutique taking up the last two sections of a slightly run-down strip mall. The window display didn’t tell me much about what’s inside but I think it’s safe to assume we’re going in to find some sexier clothes for me to wear.

They all got out of the car. I was struggling to close and button my dress. Cory reached in and pulled me out into the parking lot with only two of my buttons secured. He grinned and said, “Don’t bother. You’ll be taking it off pretty soon.”

I felt a rush of blood to my cheeks when I looked down. The two buttons I managed to button are just above my navel. I might as well be naked!

I glanced back up to see Ellen’s amused expression. And then I noticed something else. This is turning her on! She saw the moment of recognition in my eyes and nodded in acknowledgement.

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. I’ve learned a lot I didn’t know about Ellen in the last few days. She can be a kinky little bitch!

She watched Cory lead me across the parking lot and fell in behind with Daryl. It’s nearly eleven on a weekday and this is a surprisingly busy strip mall. I kept my eyes down. But I know a handful of people saw me heading to the store with Cory on my arm.

The problem with keeping my gaze down to avoid eye contact with anyone is that I can’t help seeing how exposed I am. TOTALLY! Those parts of my body the law requires be covered are totally exposed in public. That’s not an exaggeration. The top of my dress gapes open leaving both breasts on display. My hips hold the skirt flared out from the buttons above my waist. My entire pubic mound is on display. And not just when I take a step! It’s never covered, not for a second. We crossed the parking lot at a much too leisurely pace to the store and the only part of my body not on display is my ass.

It seemed to take us forever to reach the door to the shop. I don’t know why I thought I’d be any safer once we got inside. I guess the fact that I would at least be hidden from the world at large made me feel a little better about my state of undress. It quickly turned out to be a false sense of security.

As soon as we stepped inside my senses were surrounded and soothed by the pleasant smell of leather goods. I looked up to see racks of leather jackets and pants and shirts and vests and all sorts of leather items.

It was a moment before I noticed there’s a lot more than leather clothing on display. On further inspection I noticed leather cuffs of all sizes and description, leather masks, leather gags and blindfolds and an alarming assortment of whips.

All of a sudden I have reservations about that pleasant smell of leather.

I heard someone approaching from the side and looked over to see a huge man approaching. He glanced at me but acted as if he saw nothing unusual. Despite the fact that I’m as good as naked his expression never changed. I didn’t get the impression he objected to having an almost naked woman in the store.

He greeted Ellen and I was surprised to learn from their conversation that they know each other. Not that they’re friends. But apparently Ellen has shopped here before. There seems to be a lot about Ellen I don’t know.

After they exchanged pleasantries, Ellen introduced the shop owner to Cory and Daryl. She didn’t bother to introduce me. She merely said, “We came to pick out some sexy outfits for Cory’s new slut.”

I should have been outraged. Instead, a wave of excitement passed through my body and circled my clit a couple of times before moving down my legs. The shop owner smiled and said, “If you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.