I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Cory’s car is an almost new Mercury Grand Marquis. It’s a nice enough car and it’s large. But I’m sitting between them in the center of the front seat and it isn’t really a comfortable seat for an adult. I have all kinds of things poking me in the butt.

When I mentioned it to Cory he grinned and said, “It could have been worse. This is my mother’s car. If we came in my car you’d be sitting in Daryl’s lap. Besides, I thought you liked having things poking you in the butt!”

It didn’t take the boys long to take my mind off my uncomfortable seat. While Cory drove, Daryl unbuttoned my dress and pulled the sides apart so that I was effectively naked before we even got to the end of my street.

I watched nervously to see if any of my neighbors were outside and this time I wasn’t so lucky. Kevin Vick was standing at the curb putting outgoing mail in his mailbox. As we drove slowly past he looked up and I saw the shock on his face when he recognized me sitting between two young men with a large black hand on one of my exposed breasts.

His jaw dropped open and he stared in shock as we drove slowly down the street. I moaned in dismay and under my breath I muttered, “Fuck me!”

Cory chuckled and asked, “Do you know the old fart?”

“Yes. I know everyone on the street at least well enough to say hello to. He and his wife used to come to our house for dinner before his wife died last fall. He became kind of reclusive after she died.

“He made a pass at me once when they were over for a barbeque one Saturday. I made a joke out of it. But he wasn’t kidding. He’s twice my age. I don’t know why he thought I’d be interested in him. He behaved himself after that, though.”

Cory chuckled and said, “He’s got some leverage now. I wonder if he’s smart enough to use it.”

“Cory!”

“Lighten up, bitch! It’s just pussy! Shit! The poor old guy is probably horny as hell. You’d be providing a service.”

“Cory! He is almost twice my age!”

“Yeah. But when he comes to your house the next time you’re home alone you’re going to fuck him, aren’t you?”

I sighed and replied, “I’m afraid so. Damn you, Cory!”

I tried not to think about what’s going to happen the next time I see Kevin. I sat back and enjoyed what Daryl is doing for a while. He’s as good with his fingers as he is with his cock. I watched as Cory steered the car through town to the riverfront. The closer we got the more pedestrian traffic there was. I watched the reactions of the few people who noticed me sitting here naked with Daryl’s hand exploring my body. I’m beginning to experience a kind of detached curiosity. Some of them were shocked and offended. Some looked amused. Still others enthusiastically approved. And it appeared that those offended and shocked were almost all women so I’m not sure they should count.

Daryl noticed them, too. He’s amused that so many of the citizens of our small city are getting a chance to enjoy a brief view of my naked body. But that’s just a sideshow. His main focus, his goal, is to turn me on and he’s very good at it. Maybe that’s why I wasn’t so upset by all the people who are catching an eyeful of my tits.

Cory parked in one of the lots right by the river. I had to hurriedly pull my dress together and button the few buttons Cory allowed me to button. There’s a cop standing on the sidewalk almost in front of our car.

We all got out and Cory paid for parking. I walked between the two boys to a nearby boutique. We went in and looked around. The boys are looking for something slutty for me to wear that won’t get us all arrested.

The woman working there looked up when we entered. I saw the way one eyebrow went up almost microscopically when she saw me walking between two teenage boys who are escorting me possessively. That would have been scandalous enough. But one of the boys is black and Georgia, like anywhere else in the South is not all that progressive when it comes to white women with black men.

Our eyes met for just a second and I knew exactly what she thought of me. And she was right. Since my bus trip with Cory I have become the slut she sees when she looks at me. But she turned to face us and smiled as if she’s happy to see us. Her voice was all sweetness and light as she asked if she could help us find something.

Cory wasn’t fooled either. But he’s amused. He shook his head and said, “We’d just like to look around if that’s alright.”

The woman looked Cory up and down for a second before she replied, “Take your time, honey. If you have any questions feel free to ask.”

She turned back to whatever the hell it was she was doing but she kept a close watch on us as we started moving through the small shop looking for a slutty outfit for me to wear.

Cory and Daryl grinned at each other. Since they’ve been best friends for years I suppose they’re used to dealing with people like her. I wasn’t used to it and her obvious disapproval upset me.

I suppose a part of her reaction was based on the fact that it must have been obvious I’m in some sort of sexual relationship with one or both of these boys. But I got the feeling that if I was alone with Cory, or if Daryl had been white she wouldn’t have been quite so disapproving. I wonder how she would react if I threw my arms around Daryl and gave him a long, passionate kiss. I’m very tempted.

We moved around between the racks. I just tagged along. The boys looked through the clothes. They didn’t find anything that appealed to them. Everything in stock covered too much flesh to suit them. They didn’t find anything more revealing than what I’m wearing.

We left before very long without buying anything. The woman working there didn’t mind. She was happy to see Cory, Daryl and their slut leave.

We walked on down River Street but this isn’t a good area of town to shop for clothing. This is where the tourists go to buy t-shirts and pecans and kitsch souvenirs of Savannah, not sexy clothing.

I attracted a lot of attention as we walked. The front of my dress was only buttoned from below my breasts to just about even with my small patch of pubic hair. The light material caught every breeze coming in off the water and billowed out to expose one or the other and sometimes both of my breasts.

It was even worse below my waist. The skirt isn’t that short. It goes down to just below mid-thigh. But it’s unbuttoned up to my pussy. With every step the material fell away and my entire thigh was exposed. And when the breezes picked up off the water the material fluttered and my pubic mound was exposed. That exposure was not usually just a brief flash, either. I would sometimes be exposed for several steps.

People watched us pass, or at least they watched me pass, with their mouths agape. They often came to a stop and stared openly until I passed. I saw both men and women run back around us to get ahead and take my picture with their cameras or their cell phones on more than one occasion.

The boys gave up on the idea of buying me something sluttier to wear, at least for the time being. I don’t doubt it will come up again. But upon reconsideration the dress I’m wearing has turned out to be a lot sluttier than the designer intended.

Instead of shopping we went to lunch in one of the tourist places on River Street. I thought I’d get a chance to relax when we went inside out of the breeze. It didn’t work out that way. They sat me on the aisle where everyone could see me. As soon as I sat down my skirt pulled up and fell away, baring my pussy. Since exposing me was the point they wouldn’t let me pull my seat under the table.

I was forced to sit there on display to the waiter and several of the other diners sitting nearby. Cory wouldn’t let me adjust my dress so my pussy and one breast were openly displayed to everyone around us in the dark little hamburger joint.

It was humiliating, of course. I’m so embarrassed I can hear my rapid heartbeat. My skin seems to itch. As a result, I quickly became so turned on I want to beg someone to fuck me ... anyone. I don’t care. I want a hard cock inside me! Cory is rapidly turning me into a sex fiend!

I think that I now have a better idea than most females about what it feels like to be a horny teenage boy. I’m rapidly acquiring the sexual appetites of one. The only thing I think about when Cory is around is sex. Come to think of it, since I met Cory that’s pretty much all I think about when he isn’t around!

As I sat there eating lunch I took some small comfort from the fact that tourist season isn’t in full swing yet. The restaurant isn’t crowded. And even more comforting, no one I know would ever eat in this part of town. At least my friends aren’t apt to see me like this. But I attracted a lot of attention from strangers and those damn cell phone cameras are everywhere. Throughout our lunch I was aware of having my picture taken over and over. Even women and teenage girls took my picture!

Our waiter isn’t much older than my escorts. We learned from our few brief conversations with him that he’s going to be attending the same college they are but he’s going to be a sophomore this year. The three of them talked about college life for a few minutes.

Cory bragged to our waiter that I’ll be a regular visitor to his dorm room once school starts. By the time we left Cory had his phone number so that he can invite him over to get to know me better.

I was almost surprised when Cory didn’t have me suck his cock right there in the restaurant. But the waiter was busy. I imagine that if the opportunity had presented itself Cory would have taken advantage of it. When it comes to sharing me he’s a very generous person.

We left the restaurant after a light lunch and crossed the street to the river walk. I walked down the sidewalk between them, attracting attention from the other people around us each time too much flesh was exposed. Cory put his arm around my shoulders and let his hand drape down over one breast. We hadn’t gone far before his hand was resting directly on my breast and he didn’t care who saw us like that.

We approached a group of three teenage boys and two girls sprawled on and around a bench. As we neared them I saw one of the girls take notice of the way I’m dressed and where Cory’s hand is resting. I watched as she got the attention of her friends and pointed us out to them.

Everyone turned to watch us approach. As we were about to walk past them, Cory smiled and nodded. One of the boys exclaimed, “Dude! She’s hot! Can I take her picture?”

Cory stopped and acted as if he was thinking the boy’s request over while he openly played with my tit. All five of them are staring right at his hand and those generous bits of my flesh that are on display.

After letting the suspense build for a few brief moments he said, “Sure. Why not?”

See? I told you he likes to share.

He took his hand away, leaving my breast uncovered. The kids, they’re probably only about fourteen or fifteen years old, continued to stare in silence while Cory ordered me to sit down on the park bench.

I didn’t bother to cover my tit. Instead, I waited and hoped that gravity and the slight breeze would work to my advantage. But it just got worse when I sat down. My skirt pulled up and separated again, leaving my slit exposed.

That was bad enough. But what bothered me even more is that I know how excited I am. They might not be able to see it. But I’m sopping wet from being on display since we left my house this morning. I hate it that this turns me on as much as it does. But there’s no denying how wet my pussy is at that moment.

Cory invited two of the three boys to sit down on either side of me and pose with me while the third boy and the two girls took pictures with their phones. I’m surprised to see that the girls seem to be as amused by all this as the boys are.

I would never have acted that way when I was their age. I would have been much too embarrassed. It doesn’t seem to embarrass them at all!

Not long after the photo session started, Cory encouraged the boys to pull the sides of my dress apart to expose more of my body. Then he invited them to explore it.

They didn’t hesitate. Their hands began to grope my breasts roughly.

Cory ordered me to spread my legs apart and a shudder ran through me as the lust began to build rapidly. It wasn’t long before one of the boys dropped a hand to my pussy, urged on by the two girls, much to my surprise.

After several minutes they changed positions so that the boy who’s taking pictures got a chance to explore my body and pose with me for pictures.

There was a short break in the action while we waited for an older couple to walk past, staring in shock at our display. Once they passed by, the boy who’s feeling me up, the one who first asked if he could take my picture, tried to get one of the girls to pose with me.

They just laughed at him. He didn’t give up easily but eventually he did give up and Cory got tired of watching.

He helped me to my feet and we walked back towards the car. I’m so turned on that I’m shaking with lust. More than anything I want to go home and fuck these two boys senseless for the rest of the afternoon.

We didn’t go home, though. Cory isn’t through humiliating me.

Cory looked around before he unlocked the car. I was looking right at him when one of his nasty ideas popped into his head. He unlocked the car, reached in and grabbed a couple of tissues. He handed them to me and said, “I don’t want you to stain my mother’s seats with your wet pussy. Go over there by the trashcan. Use the tissues to wipe your pussy.”

I looked at the nearby trashcan. There are two young men in shirts and ties standing right beside it engaged in a quiet conversation. A shiver of perverse excitement ran through my body. I know what Cory wants to see.

On shaking legs, I walked about twenty feet to the trashcan. Both men saw me coming and turned to watch. There’s a lot of me on display to watch. I stopped beside the trashcan, spread my legs, held my dress out of the way and ran the tissue over my moist slit a couple of times while the two men stared at me in shock.

I dropped the tissue in the trashcan and returned to Cory. I’m so near to having a huge orgasm at that moment I can hardly walk. He looked in my eyes and he knew it. He pulled me closer and his hand came to rest on my pussy. He pressed down and squeezed and that was all it took.

I cried out. I bit my lip to keep it down but there are people all around us and I know many of them must have heard me and turned to see what’s happening. I shuddered through a huge orgasm right there in the parking lot with strangers all around us staring in shock.

I nearly collapsed onto the pavement. Just as my legs were about to go out from under me I grabbed Cory’s arm to hold myself up. As soon as I could speak I hissed, “You son of a bitch!”

He and Daryl both laughed and then he sent me around to the other side of the car and Daryl held the door for me to climb back in between them.

Daryl unbuttoned my dress again as soon as we were back in the car. Cory pulled out of the parking lot and drove back down River Street. He drove very slowly down the street and I don’t doubt that a hundred people caught a brief glimpse of my naked body. I just kept telling myself they’re all tourists and I’ll never see any of them again. But the embarrassment is still there and so is the excitement.

We continued to drive through the city at a very slow rate of speed. But once we were away from the waterfront there weren’t nearly as many people to witness my humiliation. I actually started to relax and enjoy Daryl’s large hands teasing my flesh.

Cory drove to the campus of the college he and Daryl will soon be attending. He parked near a large, modern, brick building. He pulled right up beside three young men standing beside a car and talking. One of them noticed me immediately and pointed me out to his two companions.

I tried to cover up but Cory snapped, “I’ll let you know when you can to that! Leave your fucking dress alone!”

Cory and Daryl got out and Daryl stood there holding his door open, waiting for me to get out. The three young men are standing right there by the door staring in disbelief at my naked body.

Cory came around the car, nodded at the three men, then leaned down and said, “Get out, cunt! We don’t have all day!”

I moaned as the humiliation grew. But with it, as it always does now, came the arousal. I’m already very excited. So many people saw me on the drive over here and Daryl’s hands explored my body during the entire trip. Now, as I slid across the seat and turned to step out I felt five sets of male eyes on my exposed pussy and I almost had an orgasm.

I heard one of them exclaim under his breath, “Son of a bitch!”

I didn’t see who said it. I’m looking at the ground. I’m much too embarrassed to look anyone in the eyes.

Cory offered me his hand and helped me to my feet. Daryl shut the car door and Cory turned towards the three young men. With his hand resting openly on my tit he asked, “Can you guys tell us where Mr. Simmons’ office is? We have an appointment with him.”

There was another long moment of stunned silence before one of the men gave Cory directions. It wasn’t until after he thanked the young man that he let me button my dress.

While I was covering my naked body, or at least as much as I was permitted to cover it, one of the young men asked, “Are you guys gonna be moving in?”

Cory told them they are. It turned out that all five of them are going to be staying here in the freshman dorm when school starts in a little less than a month.

I continued to stare at the ground while they all introduced themselves. I listened while Cory and Daryl became acquainted with John, Cal and Allen.

I hoped to be left out of the conversation but Cory introduced me as well. I was forced to look up and say hello. I shook hands with all three and tried to ignore their lustful stares.

The three young men decided to be good neighbors and offered to show Cory and Daryl where Mr. Simmons is located.

We walked towards the building in two groups of three on the wide sidewalk. There are other students around. Summer classes are in session. But the campus has the laid-back feel of a beach town after all the tourists go home at the end of the season. It’s as if the entire school is taking a deep breath and getting ready for the next rush.

The parking lots are all nearly empty. There’s hardly any traffic. The grassy areas aren’t full of students soaking up the sun, reading and talking. It’s nothing at all like the bustling place it will become when fall classes start and suddenly it becomes a microcosm of a busy city.

I listened as, in between discussions of subject majors and sports our three guides tried to discreetly learn more about the older woman who is only just barely wearing a dress and allowing a couple of young men to grope her in public. I would hope that it’s obvious to them that I’m not the sort of female who routinely permits such indignities.

I was at least grateful Cory remained tightlipped about my status. I’m embarrassed enough as it is.

We entered the almost deserted dormitory and our three escorts guided us to Mr. Simmons’ small office at the end of the hallway. His door is open. Cory tapped and when the man behind the desk looked up Cory said, “Mr. Simmons? My friend and I received a letter telling us to come by today to inventory our rooms and sign for them.”

Mr. Simmons is a more than slightly overweight upper classman, not much older than Cory and Daryl. He looked up and started to smile when he spotted me. His face froze for a second or two when he saw how much of me he can see. His eyes scanned my body for a moment before he invited us in.

The boys who were escorting us waited by the open door while Mr. Simmons checked some paperwork, picked up a couple of folders and then invited us to follow him to the rooms on the third floor.

The seven of us crowded into an elevator and rode up to the third floor in silence. Not long after the elevator door closed one of the boys standing behind me placed a tentative hand on the bare skin of my upper thigh just below my crotch.

I thought about saying something to Cory but I know he wouldn’t care so I didn’t bother.

We’re only going up three floors but the elevator is very slow. The boy who’s touching me had time to run his hands over my pubic mound for two or three minutes before the elevator stopped and we stepped out.

We all followed Mr. Simmons to the two rooms Cory and Daryl will be occupying when classes start. I’m surprised at how nice they are. They’re large, airy rooms with nice rustic pine furniture. The rooms are separated by the small bathroom the boys will be sharing.

This is much nicer than the ancient dorms I was forced to occupy where I went to school. I was required to share a smaller room than this with another girl and we had to use communal bathroom facilities that more closely resembled an army barracks than a girl’s dormitory.

Cory and Daryl inventoried and inspected their respective rooms and signed the necessary documentation. But all through this procedure I was the eight-hundred-pound gorilla in the room. Everyone is aware of me. All eyes are on me. It’s almost eerie the way everyone avoided mentioning me and my slutty appearance.

Once the paperwork was completed there was some small talk, mostly about dorm rules and dorm life. When it looked like we were done, Cory said, “Thank you, Mr. Simmons. You’ve been very helpful. Would you like a piece of ass or a nice blowjob from my slut?”

I think my heart stopped for a moment, even though I wasn’t surprised. Judging by his expression and his loud gasp I think Mr. Simmons experienced it, too.

The three young men who have been following us around since we got out of the car are standing just inside the door of Cory’s room. I heard them chuckle. Mr. Simmons gaped, his gaze swinging wildly bac and forth between me and Cory. He swallowed loudly and said, “Call me Todd. Everyone does. Are you serious?”

Cory smiled. Instead of answering him he said, “Take your dress off, Denise.”

The humiliation washed over me and with it came the excitement. I felt my nerves tingling from my scalp all the way down to my pussy. The only sound in the room was the blood rushing in my ears as the six young men stared at me, waiting to see what I’m going to do.

Well, not all of them questioned whether I would obey. Cory knows I’m going to do what he ordered me to do.

I’m aware of everyone watching. But I’m equally aware of the door which is standing wide open. The dorm isn’t exactly bustling with hordes of young men coming and going. But it isn’t empty either. People are moving around out there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.