Amanda's Continuing Education - Cover

Amanda's Continuing Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young female high school counselor is seduced by one of the young students she is mentoring. His accomplice records the affair with a video camera and the young woman is forced into sexual servitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I didn't get far. Nathan was waiting for me in the hall and he ordered me to follow him. We didn't leave the building though. I followed him down a side corridor to the audio/video lab.

We stepped inside and through the classroom into the small studio on the other side. There were two permanent sets that had been set up for the students to work with. One was in the far corner, a news room set. The other was a more informal set representing a homey looking living room scene.

I stepped inside after Nathan and came to a screeching halt. There were nearly two dozen students sitting in the theater style seats that faced the living room set. They were mostly boys, but there were a few girls. They were mostly black but there were some white kids too.

They were waiting for me apparently. They were talking quietly among themselves and watching the set which was all lit up. Nathan led me to the side of the stage and he waved someone else over. I looked over to see Kysha's little sister Misha. She was the girl that had done the clean up duties a few nights ago at Cobbs. The girl that had seemed so fascinated by my gang rape and who had taken so much pleasure in watching me drink glass after glass of cum which she had talked my rapists into providing after they had fucked me.

This time she looked uncomfortable though. Apparently I wasn't the only one that Nathan had some kind of hold over. When she was standing next to Nathan she said, "Nathan please, I don't want to do this in front of all these kids. I'll do it, but, man! Can't it just be like us and maybe Jamie or Terrill even?"

Nathan just gave her a dirty look ignored her pleas. He asked her, "Do you remember what I told you to do?"

She nodded and he said, "Don't fuck up or you'll find yourself tied to a table at Cobb's. Those old perverts would really get off on fucking a young kid like you."

I shuddered at the very mention of the name. Misha shuddered and gave in. Just like me, she knew she couldn't win with Nathan.

Nathan sent Misha over to sit on the couch and then he turned to me and said, "Listen up bitch. If you screw this up it'll be you back at Cobb's. We are going to make a couple of short movies. In this first one you are going to go over there and sit down next to Misha and seduce her. You've already had sex with her so it won't be anything new for you. Just go over there and put your arm around her shoulder and talk to her quietly for a minute and then start to kiss her and feel her up like a guy would do, or a lesbian, whatever. You know what I want."

"She is going to resist a little. She really doesn't want to do this but she is going to resist because I told her to. You just ignore that and make it look real. Kiss her for a few minutes, feel her up a little, then strip her and take your clothes off and get down on the floor and screw around for a little while and end up in a sixty-nine. Any questions bitch?"

I looked over at Misha. She was awfully young, but she was already pretty warped. It didn't matter though. I had to do what I was told. I would do anything to avoid going back to Cobb's.

I just shook my head and whispered, "Okay, I understand."

He said, "Okay, wait until I give you a sign and then do it. Don't look at the cameras."

Nathan went over to the seating area and sat with the rest of the audience. Two boys got up and picked up large, professional looking cameras and took up positions on stage. When they were ready Nathan looked over at me and nodded.

I walked up on stage and tried to ignore all the kids that were watching eagerly, waiting to see the live sex show. I sat down next to Misha and put my arm around her shoulder and quietly tried to reassure her that everything was going to be alright. I reminded her that we had done this before.

She sat there looking demure and sweet and innocent and whispered, "Oh shut up you dumb cunt and get on with it."

Fucking little bitch!

I leaned down and kissed her face and she tried to pull away, though not very convincingly. She turned her head a few times and I finally put my hand on her chin and steadied her head and began kissing her on the lips. After a moment or two she stopped trying to evade my kisses and I moved my hand down and began to caress her small breasts.

We kissed for a few minutes and I moved my hand over her body and then began to undress her. She was wearing little girl's underwear, plain cotton panties and a training bra that was too small for her. Nathan wanted her to look even younger than she was.

It took me a while but I eventually undressed her and then I pulled my top off. When my breasts were exposed Misha's hand came up to caress me while I took my skirt off.

When we were both naked I guided Misha to the floor and stretched out beside her on the rug. We started kissing and touching and then we took turns eating each other's pussy. I tried not to have an orgasm but even here like this, in front of all of these people and the cameras, having my pussy eaten was still a new experience for me and it was just irresistible. And there was no doubt about it. This girl had a talent for it.

We ended up moving into a sixty-nine, on our sides at first but then with her on top of me. It would have been more pleasant without the intrusive camera work but even with those lenses coming in for all of those close-ups it felt pretty damned good.

We both came several times and it must have been obvious that we weren't faking it. When Nathan was satisfied that he had enough film he yelled, "Okay, knock it off. Get up and get dressed."

I thought that meant that it was over. It was for Misha. My evening had just begun. I was ordered to put my clothes back on. I put my skirt and blouse back on and stepped off stage.

Nathan said, "Come over here bitch," and led me back over to the side. When we were alone he said, "In this next one you are going to seduce two boys. All you have to do is let them do what they want. I want to see some smiling bitch. I want it to look like you love it. Just keep in mind that I know something that you hate a whole hell of a lot worse than this."

I nodded and he returned to his seat. I looked up on stage and saw two young white boys. They were a couple of towheads and neither one could have been older than twelve. They were sitting there anxiously awaiting their co-star. They weren't in the least self-conscious either.

Nathan nodded and I walked up on stage and tried to force a smile. One of the boys moved over and patted the seat between him and his friend. I moved closer and sat down.

Both boys began to explore my body. I asked them quietly if they had done this before. They both said that they had not, but that they were looking forward to it. Nathan told them that I was a hot slut that loved to fuck kids and they couldn't wait to see and touch their first naked woman.

There was no kissing this time. They played clumsily with my body and then pulled my clothes off. They groped my breasts and roughly jabbed fingers inside of me for a few minutes and then they pulled their pants down and exposed their immature cocks. They asked me to suck them off and I leaned down and began to suck one of them while the other boy got to his knees and played with my pussy from behind.

I felt him spread my pussy open and spread the cheeks of my ass apart. I couldn't tell if he was doing it for his own amusement or if the camera was back there. I suspect it was a little of both.

The first boy came quickly and loudly and then they changed places. The second boy was just as quick and after I swallowed his thin stream of watery cum I straightened up and they instructed me to lie on my back.

Once I had gotten into position they took turns fucking me. I hardly felt their little cocks inside of me but they seemed to have a good time. Once they had cum they both wanted another blowjob. They may not last long but they certainly recuperate quickly.

I sucked them both off again and after the second boy had cum for the third time Nathan told us to get dressed.

I dressed quickly. It doesn't take long when you have so little clothing. I was still hoping that it was over but I didn't see anyone leaving so I was pretty sure I was wrong again.

I was right, I was wrong.

Once I was dressed Nathan sent me over to sit on the couch. He said, "This time you just have to react normally."

I sat down on the couch and the cameras started filming and all of a sudden a large man wearing a ski mask came on stage and attacked me. I tried to fight him off. I knew that was what Nathan wanted.

The man started yelling at me and calling me names. He slapped my face a couple of times and when I was crying hard enough to please him he began to tear my clothes off. Once I was naked he held me with my arm behind my back and when I was helpless he used his free hand to unbuckle his pants and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and his large, black cock sprang free.

He reached down and pulled something out of his pants pocket and then he moved behind me and I felt metal handcuffs closing on my wrists. He pushed me to my knees and pulled my hair until I screamed.

As soon as I opened my mouth he stuck his cock inside and he warned me, "If I so much as feel a tooth on my cock bitch, I'll pull every fucking one of them!"

I was almost positive I recognized his voice. It was the security guard that leered at me every morning.

He held my head in his hands and started fucking my throat violently. He had a large cock and it was very painful. The cameramen seemed to love it though. They kept coming in for close-ups of his large cock disappearing into my wide open mouth.

He only fucked my mouth for a few minutes. I was relieved when he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. I should have known better though. Things in my life only went from bad to worse. He turned me around roughly and pushed my face down onto the cushion of the couch.

One of the cameramen came in for a close-up of my face and I felt the guard begin to force his cock into my unlubricated asshole. I squealed and then I screamed in pain as he brutally forced his cock inside of my ass and began to fuck me violently. I cried loudly and begged him to stop and it was music to his ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.