Amanda's Continuing Education - Cover

Amanda's Continuing Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young female high school counselor is seduced by one of the young students she is mentoring. His accomplice records the affair with a video camera and the young woman is forced into sexual servitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

When I woke up it was after eight on Sunday morning and I had to pee so bad. I didn't move though. I lay there with my legs clamped together and held it in. I was in no hurry to wake the boys up and have the games begin again.

I discovered that it was awfully hard to do that when all you can do is lay there and think about how badly you have to pee. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I slipped out from under the covers as quietly as possible. They both mumbled and moved around a little but neither boy awoke and I managed to use the toilet and brush my teeth quietly without waking either of them.

I almost grabbed my robe without thinking but I remembered in time and snuck out to the kitchen and put a pot of coffee on. I thought about starting breakfast but I was afraid the smell of food might awaken them so I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat and sipped it and wondered how bad today was going to be.

The only plan that I was aware of was a shopping trip to Goodwill for something slutty that I could wear to work. I didn't have any idea what they had in mind, if they had anything at all in mind.

My husband was due home at around seven this evening. I wondered how I could face him. I wondered how long before I would have no choice but to tell him about Nathan. I knew what was going to happen when I finally told him. He was going to throw me right out of this house. He was not a forgiving man. Nathan's plan to come to my house at night and abuse me in front of my husband wasn't going to work. I was going to be homeless and my husband would never let Nathan in the door.

I was just about to get up and get my second cup of coffee when I looked up and saw Nathan coming into the kitchen. I had set out two empty cups near the coffee pot and he poured himself a cup and sat down. Terrill stumbled out a few minutes later and I waited to see if they were going to order me to make breakfast. I wasn't going to volunteer.

As it turned out, neither one of them was much of a breakfast eater. We sat there, mostly in silence and drank coffee.

After a little while Terrill said, "I'm going to have to get you to drop me off at the house when you go shopping. My old man wants me to do some shit this afternoon."

Nathan nodded and then we were quiet again. I was relieved that Terrill was leaving. It may have been that Nathan was just breaking me in slow, but it seemed to me that he was worse when Terrill was around.

Nathan finished his coffee and I followed him to the laundry room where the clothes I had washed last night were hanging. I noticed when we entered that there was still a smell of urine in the room.

I stood out of the way while Nathan selected another skirt for me to wear. This one was bright red and split all the way up to the belt on both sides. When I put it on there was a three inch gap over each hip where my flesh showed. It looked awful. It was as short as the skirt I had worn yesterday and I was sure that nobody but a prostitute would buy something like this and wear it out of the house.

I wasn't surprised that Nathan loved it. He smiled and said, "It's a damn shame you can't wear that to school. The kids would love it."

He turned back to the clothes rack and selected a strange, shawl style top that slipped over my head. It was made of nylon and was very thin and light, but not see-through. It didn't have to be though. My back was bare except for a strap at my hips and another at my shoulder blades. The front was cut in such a deep V that the waist band of the skirt showed through the slit. There were just two light sections of cloth which draped loosely over my shoulders and down over my breasts. The only thing holding the material in place over my breasts was gravity. Every move I made threatened to expose my breasts.

Nathan ordered me to walk around and move my arms and turn so that he could see how the top would react to my movements. In just those few moves walking around my laundry room my breasts were exposed several times. He was satisfied.

We went back to my room and I got my shoes on and then we headed for Terrill's house to drop him off.

After Terrill got out Nathan ordered me to drive to the Goodwill store. As I was driving he reached over and exposed my breasts. He said, "I expect those things are going to be peeking out a lot today. I want you to ignore them. Just make believe you don't know they are out. If I want you to cover them up I'll let you know."

It was starting.

I drove to the store and parked out front. Nathan said, "Cover them up now. But once we get inside you just forget all about them."

I followed Nathan into the store and we went directly to the racks of used women's dresses. He started going through the racks looking for ... actually, I didn't know what he was looking for. I just knew that I wasn't going to like it.

There weren't very many people in the store but we were attracting quite a bit of attention. People seemed to notice a black teenager selecting slutty clothing for a slightly older white woman.

Nathan handed me several dresses and told me to hold them up so he could get an idea how they would look on me. It didn't take long before one of my breasts was exposed. I did what he said. I tried to make believe that I wasn't aware of it.

I seemed to be the only person in the store that wasn't aware of it. Two men who were looking through men's clothes nearby came over and watched and a couple who had been shopping on the next aisle turned the corner and saw me and came to a stop. The men were black men in their thirties. They were dressed kind of shabbily and I suppose they bought all of their clothes here. The couple was white and in their fifties. They were both kind of plump but neat and clean. They stopped when they saw me and I saw the woman poke her husband and point to my exposed breast. His face lit up like a lantern when he saw my breast. They didn't even try to disguise it. They just stood there and stared openly.

Nathan nodded at them and smiled and said, "I'm just looking for some sexy outfits for my bitch. Maybe you'd like to help?"

I was shocked when they laughed and the woman said, "Sure, we'd love to help! Come on Harry! Let's help the boy find some clothes for his bitch." They laughed and started going through the racks and the woman asked, "What size does she wear?"

Nathan grinned and said, "Tight."

They laughed again and I told them my size. The men had overheard that exchange and volunteered to join in the fun and the next thing I knew all five of them were scouring the racks for the sluttiest clothes that they could find.

Nathan rejected four out of five of the things that they selected. Some were actually too slutty, to my relief. I was surprised that he thought anything was too slutty. Some were too conservative. I ended up with a dozen outfits to try on. Most of them were short, tight dresses with unbelievably deep cleavage, but there were some miniskirts and sexy blouses too.

When they had finished scouring the racks we went over to the changing rooms against the far wall. The two men and the couple thought they were going to see how I looked in the clothes they had picked out. They were going to see a lot more than that.

Nathan picked out an empty fitting room and handed me a dress. Then he held the door open and ordered me to try on the dress while he stood there holding the door open. There were smiles all around, except for me of course, as I undressed and tried on the dress they had selected. By the time I was going through the third change of clothing there was a crowd of somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen people watching. I tried not to look up. I didn't want to see them. I didn't want to look anyone in the eye and see what they thought of me.

Nathan liked everything and except for a couple of dresses which he said would have to be altered slightly they all fit. As I tried on each dress or each skirt and blouse I tried to imagine wearing them to school. They were all suggestive, if not outright revealing and I was certain that by tomorrow afternoon I would be in the principal's office being lectured on what was proper attire to wear to work in a high school.

When I had tried everything on and modeled each outfit for the assembled crowd I put my original outfit back on and we went to the checkout counter.

The man behind the counter was smiling like crazy as he rang up my new clothes. The total cost was only a little over a hundred dollars and I was relieved that I didn't have to go out and earn more money to pay for them.

The man behind the counter said, "This has been the most excitement I have ever had in here. Please come back any time folks."

I walked behind Nathan carrying my new clothes out to the car. I tossed them in the back seat and we got in and I really hoped that we were going home. I probably should have known better.

We went back to Jamie's house and Nathan left me in the car and went inside. After a few minutes he stepped out onto the porch and waved me inside. I locked the car and went in.

There wasn't the crowd that had been there yesterday. Jamie was there and another boy I had not seen before and an adult male that I realized right away was Jamie's father.

When I entered all eyes fell on me and the man said, "So, you are the slut that bought my daughter's clothes."

His eyes moved over my body and he said, "Don't look like your built to fill them out very well."

Nathan chuckled and said, "Strip bitch. I decided to see if some of Kysha's underwear would fit you. I don't normally like my bitches to wear underwear but if she has something sexy it might be fun to show you off in."

I was way past arguing. I undressed quickly and when I was naked Nathan pushed me over in front of Jamie's father. The old guy sat up and ran his large, rough hands over me and just as one of his fingers was shoved up inside of my pussy I saw one of the younger girls from yesterday come out of a back room with a handful of panties.

The girl, who I had decided was Jamie's younger sister, came out and dropped the handful of panties in her father's lap and went over and sat down in a nearby chair to watch.

The old man fingered me for a little longer and then he sat back and handed me a pair of panties.

The idea of trying on some girl's underwear made me very uncomfortable. Doing it in front of her entire family was even worse. I straightened out the lacy little panty he had handed me and stepped into it and pulled it up over my ass. Nathan pushed me closer to the old man again and after he had run his hands over my body through his daughter's underwear Nathan sent me over to the couch to let Jamie see how they fit.

I did the same thing for each of the eight undergarments and when I had tried them all on the old man said, "You can have them, if I can fuck your bitch."

Nathan smiled and said, "You have a deal!"

I expected to be taken into a back room and fucked. I was shocked when the man stood up and pushed his pants and shorts off right there in front of his two kids. He grabbed me and pushed me to my knees and then he forced his cock into my mouth. I started sucking and he stared down at me as I took his cock down my throat.

The old guy gasped and said, "Shit! I ain't never had a bitch do that before!"

His cock wasn't that big. It was kind of fat but it was only about seven inches long and it went down my throat easily. He groaned and then he turned to his young daughter and said, "Come over here baby. Check this out."

The girl got up and came over and watched from not much more than a foot away as I sucked her father's cock. I noticed a couple of alarming things. First, that she had obviously seen his cock before and second, that she was actually curious about the way that I was sucking it. I had a feeling I knew why this family was so fucked up.

The old man pushed my head away and turned to Nathan and said, "Not bad! I never would have guessed she could suck a cock like that, not to look at her."

He turned his attention back to me and ordered me to turn around and get down on my hands and knees. As soon as I was in place he dropped down behind me and shoved his fat cock into my pussy.

I just let my head hang down and closed my eyes, waiting for it to end. I guess that Nathan offered my mouth to Jamie while his father was fucking me because moments later he was kneeling at my face. He pulled my head up by my hair and his hard cock was right in my face. I wet my lips and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking.

At first all of my attention was focused on sucking Jamie's cock but I saw movement and glanced to the side to see Nathan fucking the fourteen or fifteen year old girl. I felt sorry for her but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it. She was about five feet away and on her hands and knees facing us with Nathan fucking her from behind. I noticed her immature breasts. I had never seen a black girl naked before. She had a very nice, very slender body. Her nipples were dark black and stood out against her light brown skin. For just a moment I felt sorrier for her than I did for myself. At least I had not had my childhood taken from me.

I didn't have a lot of time to watch her though. Jamie began to fuck my mouth violently and then he pulled my head tight to his stomach and I could feel his cock throb as he shot his sperm down my throat.

He had come in a very short amount of time but he held me like that with his cock down my throat while his father continued to fuck me. His father lasted for a very long time. I was really glad he hadn't been here yesterday. I had been so sore when they brought me here after getting raped at Cobb's. I would not have been able to stand it if he had fucked me like this yesterday.

After the old man finally came Jamie pulled his soft cock out of my mouth and went to sit down nearby. Nathan came over and shoved his slimy cock in my mouth and I sucked him clean of the traces of his cum and the young girl's vaginal secretions. It was disgusting, but I was past objecting to anything Nathan made me do. Or at least I seemed to be getting that way. It all still bothered me. I just didn't see any point in fighting him. I knew that I would lose.

It had not been a conscious decision. I didn't decide that I would give up and go along with anything Nathan and his friends wanted. I just didn't seem to have any alternatives. I was trapped and I knew it. Surrender seemed to be my only option.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.