A Borrowed Wife - Cover

A Borrowed Wife

by Ving Too

Copyright© 2008 by Ving Too

True Story Sex Story: I meet a neglected wife and we wind up going to porno theaters A true story

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   White Couple   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Back in the 80's before most of the porn theaters dissapeared I was lucky enough to meet a wife whose husband didn't give the attention she wanted. I plied her with drinks and compliments and one night I talked her into going to the theater by telling her she would get all the attention she wanted.

Remember the 80's with all those long loose skirts? She loved to wear them and after a few love sessions when ever she met up with me I had her wearing either thigh highs or gartered stockings. She held me tightly the first time we walked into the theater. I sat her down on the aisle seat so no one could bother her by sitting next to her, but all the guys across the aisle could see if we started to play. For the first 10 or 20 minutes we just sat and watched the movie. I finally leaned over and told her if she was getting turned on she should start raising her skirt. If I saw her do that then I would take that as a signal to start caressing her legs, thighs and panty covered pussy.

I didn't have to wait long before she began to bunch her skirt up onto her thighs. About 10 guys were gathered in the rows in front, back and across from us. They all turned their attention to Rita when they saw her raise her skirt. She also noticed that she was the center of attention and that really let her loose. She spread her legs and grabbed my hand and placed it just below the leg band of her thigh highs. I began to stroke her leg in small circles, drawing her skirt even higher and making her breathe in shorter and shorter gasps. I widened the circle until I was touching bare skin above her stocking top and just below her panty covered pussy. She was now squirming in her seat. I finally touched her pussy with my finger, she grabed my hand and placed it firmly on her cunt and shook in her chair as she came.

I now put one of her legs over mine and bunched her skirt into her waist exposing her panties for all to see. I lifted a leg band and inserted a finger and slowly began to finger fuck her. I put in a second finger and started to caress her clit with my thumb. As soon as I touched it she came again. One guy behind us put his hands around her and grabbed a tit. Rita jumped in her seat and I saw a frightened look on her face. I told the guy no touching, but he could look all he wanted, but Rita was too shook to continue so we left. She was still turned on though and gave me a blow job in the car on the way home. I asked her if she enjoyed herself and would ever want to go back. She said it was one of the most exciting things she had ever done and if no one would touch her she would love to go back sometime. From then on at least once a week I took her to the theater.

I would guide her down the center aisle with my hand stroking her silky skirt covered ass, remember the 80's were polyester paradise, everything was silky and slithery. Rita's skirts and dresses were no different. Over the knee but still very sexy. The great thing about long skirts is if the woman wants to show a little thigh, she has to do it on purpose. And my lovely Rita loved to do it on purpose, especially when she got comfortable in the theater. Our seats were always on the aisle, so she could give a good show to lots of men, but also no one could sit next to her. After the second time there, the regulars knew us and would spread the word, don't touch the women and you're going to see a great show. After our second trip Rita also knew that play time was up to her, I wouldn't touch her until she started to raise her skirt up over her legs. When her skirt got high enough that me and all the men gathered around could see her bare thighs above her stocking tops, but before she exposed her panties, I would put my hand on her bare thigh and caress it while moving it upward towards her panty covered pussy. Once I arrived at her cunt and stroked her pussy lips and clit she would cum quickly. Then I would move a leg band and insert a finger or two and finger fuck her. The third time we went and thereafter I turned her towards the aisle so all the men could easily see me finger fucking her. The fourth time we went I unbuttoned her blouse and allowed the men to see her bare tits, which for the first time I kissed and sucked in the theater. I continued to stroke and finger her pussy and she had an even stronger orgasm.

At our sixth or so time there she got brave enough to give me a blow job. She turned on her seat to face my crotch and showed her ass to the men on the aisle. While she was sucking on my cock I was slowly raising her skirt up the back of her thighs until it was gathered across her back completly exposing her panty covered ass to the eyes of the crowd. I scrunched down as best I could so Rita could get as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and I could reach around her and stroke her ass and pussy for the men to see. I was even able to pull her panties out and away from her leg so I could get a finger into her cunt and the men would get a good view of me finger fucking her, her pussy juice covered thighs shone in the light from the projector.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.