Getting Even - Cover

Getting Even

by WaywardOne

Copyright© 2008 by WaywardOne

Erotica Sex Story: My wife's love life took some unexpected turns, and I tried to follow, but I eventually realized I didn't begin to understand where she was going.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

This story starts with my wife making a different decision than she did in 'Two Conditions.' You may want to read that one first as background.

Nancy was in serious trouble, I could tell. I had left her alone at home with my three poker buddies, not because I wanted to, but because we had all sworn, in a weak moment of drunken horniness, that we would each do that one time. But I had cheated, and snuck back to watch what was happening. What I saw had me in a panic. The guys were taking turns kissing her in the kitchen, and not just kissing. She was obviously hot as hell. Nancy was in serious trouble.

I couldn't just burst into the house. The guys would never forgive me for welching, and it looked like Nancy would also hate me for interrupting her fun. Or if she didn't hate me, she would be so ashamed that she would run home to mama, and probably never come back.

No, what I needed was a way to bring her back to reality just long enough that she would - hopefully - realize that she loved me and needed to stop what she was doing. And I had to do that without letting her know that I knew she was in serious trouble.

A phone call seemed to be the only way out. Since I had told her I would be at the office, and since we have Caller ID, I was going to have to call her from my office. I cursed the delay, but it was unavoidable.


I literally had my fingers crossed as I listened to the phone ring. Please, please, let it not be too late!

"Oh, Dick, hello!"

"Hi, I just wanted to check in and be sure things were OK."

She paused just a moment before replying. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Are the guys still there?"

"No, they just now left."

What a relief! I felt as if a crushing load had been lifted from me and I could suddenly float.

"Oh, OK." I quickly changed what I had planned to say.

"Well, I have good news. I got the mess here cleaned up faster than I expected, and I'm on my way home."

"Oh, Dick, I'm so happy. Please hurry home; I can't wait to see you."

I kind of suspected, and certainly hoped, that she would want to do more than see me.

"I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you even more than that. Bye, sweetie."

"Bye, honey. Hurry!"

I certainly did.

The house was dark when I walked in, so I went directly back to our bedroom. The lights were on, and she was lying in bed with the sheet up to her chin and a big sexy grin on her face.

"One guess as to what I'm wearing."

"Hmmm, maybe that sexy baby doll outfit I love so much?"

"Nope, so now you have to come to bed and find out for yourself."

"OK, but shouldn't I shower first?"

"I can't wait that long, and tonight I don't care how stinky you are. Just take off your clothes and climb in."

"All my clothes?"

"Yesss, everything."

"Oh, baby, you're giving me an instant boner."

"Good!"

You'd better believe I was out of my clothes in nothing flat, with a long hard rod that was seven inches under the sheet before the rest of me got there. What I found was skin - nothing but skin all over her body. No wonder I couldn't guess what she was wearing.

I rolled up against her and started kissing the first thing my mouth touched, which was her cheek, and then her mouth as she turned her face toward me. My hand landed on her belly, which was quivering. I started stroking up and down, from the bottom of her rib cage down to the top edge of her curly triangle.

After a couple of passes her pelvis started bucking up as my hand went down, so I decided to let it drift a bit lower. When I reached her mons she started moaning in my mouth, so I kept pushing lower, letting her pussy lips split my fingers. As I slipped my fingers down the outside of her lips she started pumping her tongue frantically into my mouth. Her pelvis had stopped pumping, now, but her ass was completely off the bed as she pressed up against me, her muscles quivering from the strain.

My fingers had reached the back end of her lips, so I brought them together and started back up inside the outer folds. My God! She was sopping wet! As soon as my middle finger started probing her inner lips she tore her mouth away from mine, arched her back, and screamed. Her cunt was like quicksand. It opened up and sucked my finger into its depths. I swear, I didn't push at all. My finger was literally sucked in. And once it was in I immediately felt the rhythmic pulsing of her cunt muscles as her orgasm went on, and on, and on.

At long last the pulses slowed, then stopped, and her body finally dropped back down to the bed. She was still panting, and I could hear her heart thudding against my chest. As soon as she had the energy, she wrestled me on top of her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she hissed into my ear.

I was more than ready, and had no trouble getting the head of my cock into position. My cock is fatter than most, and I usually have to work it into her slowly, but not tonight. Her cunt sucked it in as easily as it had sucked my finger in. I didn't push; I was pulled; pulled into the hottest, wettest, most stimulating cunt I had ever experienced.

This time I was the one who screamed, and I kept screaming as I bucked twice and then let go. RAM and SQUIRT; squeeze, squeeze; RAM/SQUIRT; squeeze, squeeze; RAM/SQUIRT; squeeze, squeeze. I felt like I was never going to stop.

But of course it did finally stop, and I lay panting on top of her, cock still sucked into cunt.

"Oh, my God, Nancy, it's never been like that!" I finally puffed.

"Oh, yes, yes, Dick, I agree!"

We lay there kissing and snuggling for a very long time. Finally Nancy spoke up.

"Richard, I need to tell you something."

OK, here it comes. She never calls me Richard unless she wants to be really serious. I reminded myself that I needed to pretend I didn't know what she was going to tell me, and later act incredulous and then shocked.

"Sure, Nancy, what is it?"

"I've been a very bad girl."

"What'd you do, go out and spend all our money?"

"No, Richard, much worse than that. This is serious."

"OK, I'll listen. What is it?"

"It was tonight, after you left for the office. I ... I let someone kiss me."

"Oh. One of the guys?"

"Yes ... I mean no. Actually ... I let all of them kiss me. Oh, Richard, I'm so ashamed of myself."

"My God, I don't know what to say. How did it happen?"

"It seemed so innocent at first. They were laughing and joking, and I was laughing with them and having a good time, and I guess they were teasing me a little, but nothing to worry about. Then when ... one of the guys won a hand, ... someone ... said I should kiss him to congratulate him. I was in a good mood, just having fun with them, so I did. Just a quick kiss on the cheek."

"That's not so bad. You could have done that if I was there and I wouldn't have minded."

"It gets worse," she whispered.

I didn't say anything; just waited for her to go on.

"Well, then I started doing that for each of the guys when they won, and it went on like that for a while. But then ... someone ... pushed his chair back when he won a hand, and when I leaned over to kiss his cheek he grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. And when he got me there he ... kissed me on the mouth. It was just a quick kiss, but it wasn't right."

"I see what you mean, but that wasn't your fault."

"I know, but that isn't all. The other two guys spoke up and said he wasn't being fair. Then ... someone ... said he needed to pay a penalty for going too far. So he ... well, I was wearing my apron, the one with a pocket in front, and he ... took one of the chips he'd just won and dropped it in my apron pocket. He said that would take care of the penalty. The other guys laughed and agreed.

"I was very embarrassed by the whole thing, but I decided to let it pass. Maybe you can guess what happened after that. The next guy that won did the same thing. The other two guys cheered when he did, and I tried to act very upset but ... Oh, Richard, here's where I started being a bad girl ... I actually kind of liked kissing him on the mouth.

"He dropped a token in my apron pocket, and they kept playing. After that, at the end of every hand, I knew, and everybody else knew, that I was going to sit on the winner's lap and kiss him on the mouth."

"Oh ... I see. You really shouldn't have done that, should you? But at least it was just a quick kiss."

"Well, that's the way it started but ... oh, I'm so ashamed ... after a few hands the kisses started getting longer." Her voice dropped to a whisper as she added, "and I started liking them more and more."

I reached out to touch her, and she was shivering all over. I pulled her tightly to me and reassured her that it was OK, that I loved her.

She pulled back, and in a shaky voice said, "You shouldn't say that until you know the whole story. It gets worse."

I tried to sound shocked. "Nancy! I ... you don't have to tell me all the details if you don't want to."

"But I do want to. I mean, I need to. If we're going to make this marriage work then we have to be honest with each other, especially about things like this."

"Wha ... what are you saying," I sputtered. "Surely this can't be so serious you think I'd divorce you. It's not like that, is it?"

"I'm not sure. It was pretty bad. I need to tell you so you can decide how you feel about it."

"OK, I'm listening."

"Well, finally, ... one guy ... didn't pull me down on his lap. Instead he held up two blue chips and told me he'd give me both of them if he could take me into the kitchen to kiss me. I said 'no way.'"

"Good for you," I told her.

"But then ... another guy ... said I sure had a bunch of chips in my apron pocket, and asked me how much they were worth. I said I didn't know, and he said we should count them. I thought maybe this was going to wrap things up for the night, so I pulled out all the chips. It was mostly blue ones and a few red. I didn't know what they were worth, but when we got them all counted the guys told me I had $18.50. I had no idea it was that much. They assured me it was my money, and they would never tell you about it.

"At that point, the guy that won held up his two chips again and told me they were worth two dollars. He said, 'All you have to do is go kiss me in the kitchen and you'll have more than twenty dollars.'"

She stopped at that point, took my hand, and pulled it to her lips.

"I guess I kinda conned myself into it. That twenty dollars would be nice to have, and after all I owed him a kiss anyway. Well, of course I didn't, really, but I was expecting one, and like I said, by that point I was looking forward to it.

"So ... he ... led me into the kitchen, and when the door closed behind us he took me into his arms and gave me a kiss. I mean, a real kiss. I'm not sure why it was so different being in the kitchen, but it was. I ... have to admit I was kissing him back. Then he pulled away, gave me a sly smile, and led me back to the table. Oh, Richard, this is terrible, but my heart was pounding."

I realized this must have been about where I started my Peeping Tom act. The only thing I didn't know now was how honest she would be about what happened after that.

"Look, Nancy, if there's more, you really don't have to give me all the details. In fact I don't think I want to hear them. But was there more?"

"Yes," she shuddered, "it gets worse."

"I take it you started going into the kitchen with all the guys."

"Yesss..."

"Did they start touching you ... places?"

"Yesss..."

"Did they try to take your clothes off?"

"Yesss..."

"And you let them do that?"

"No ... not really ... I mean, not much."

"But they touched your underwear?"

"Yesss, yessss, yesss."

"Did they touch inside it?"

"Yesss, yessss, and I came!"

"Did you touch them inside their underwear?"

"Noooo ... I wanted to, I really wanted to, but I didn't."

I reached over and put my hand on her nipple. "Did they kiss you here?"

"Yesss, yessss, and I came again!"

I slipped my hand down to her pussy. "Did anyone kiss you here?"

"Oh, God, yessss, and I kept coming and COMING!"

"Did anyone put their penis inside here?"

"Noooo ... he said he wanted to, and I wanted him to, but I told him no."

"So that's all that happened, then, right?"

"All? You call that all?"

"Well, I guess it was quite a bit, at that, wasn't it? You let them play with your tits."

"Yesss, yessss, yesss," she moaned as I played with her tits.

"And you let them diddle their fingers in your pussy." My fingers echoed my words.

"Yesss, yessss, yesss," she squealed.

"And you let them suck your tits."

"Yesss, yesss," she screamed as I moved in to do the same. "Oh, FUCK YEEEESSSSSSSS!"

I gave her a moment to calm down from her climax, then without saying a word I started kissing my way down toward her belly. About the time I got to her belly button she pulled her knees up and spread her legs apart and set up a wail.

"Ohhh ... hhh ... hhh ... hhh ... hhh!!"

The moment I reached her clit the wail was choked off and she started jerking. I licked and kissed and sucked on that little bud and she kept jerking and shuddering without making a sound. I finally realized she wasn't breathing, either, and I figured I'd better give her a chance to calm down. When I pulled away she started clawing at my head and face, and I felt like I was being mauled by a tiger. I guess I was.

But at last she started gasping for breath, and some long time later she was finally able to form what passed for words:

"FUCK huh, huh, huh, ME! huh, huh, huh, FUCK huh, huh, huh, ME! huh, huh, huh"

I was more than ready to do just that, so I rolled on top of her and shoved. It only took me about ten strokes, but she came again when I blasted into her.


Not surprisingly, we both woke up late the next morning, so I ended up rushing off to work without having any time to talk to Nancy about what had happened the night before. But you'd better believe I was thinking about it - and her - a lot during the day.

I think I broke a bunch of traffic laws that evening getting home as fast as I could. I kept having this fantasy that she would meet me at the door wearing nothing but a see-through nightgown, and that we would fuck all evening long.

No such luck. She was in the living room, all right, but sitting on the sofa wearing slacks and a conservative blouse. Her eyes weren't gleaming with passion, as I had imagined; quite the contrary, she seemed to be having trouble looking directly at me. Her face seemed to be expressing fear rather than longing.

"Nancy, what's wrong?"

"Come sit down," she said, patting the sofa beside her.

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I think maybe I have. I was a bad girl again today."

"What? You mean bad like in the way you were last night when the guys were here?"

"Yes, but not quite the same."

"Maybe you'd better tell me about it."

"Well, one of the guys came back this noon. I got a little scared when I saw him, and I wasn't going to let him in, but he told me he needed to talk to me, and apologize for last night. So I did let him in, and we sat here on the sofa and talked.

"He was really very nice about it, and said he knew things had gotten out of hand, and there really wasn't any excuse for it. And then he said something about surely I must know how it is when a bunch of guys get together without their wives around, and that having such a ... such an attractive woman there just made them forget all their manners."

"It sounds like you were having a nice conversation, but what happened?"

"I'm getting to that. He went on to point out that the guys would never have forced me to do anything I didn't want to, and I reassured him that I believed him on that. From there we got on the topic of why I had responded the way I did. He told me they could all tell I was really enjoying myself, and we talked about what kind of feelings I had while it was happening.

"The problem was that talking about those feelings was sort of bringing them all back again. I told him so, and suggested we not talk about that any more. He said he understood, and put his hand on my thigh to reassure me. Only it didn't. I kind of gasped and jerked when he touched me.

"He told me I was all wound up, and we were going to have to do something to relax me. He suggested a back rub, and I said I wasn't sure that would help, but he said we should try it. I was starting to get worried that we were getting into dangerous territory, but then I remembered that you didn't seem to be all that upset about what I did the night before, and this was nowhere near that much.

"So he told me to stretch out on my stomach and he started rubbing my back ... Only he didn't stop with my back. He was rubbing clear down on my cheeks, through my slacks, and I was getting really, really, horny. But I kept telling myself that he did a lot more than that last night.

"So when he asked me to roll over, I did it, without complaining. No, that's not right. I did it eagerly, because I wanted more. He was soon stroking and squeezing my breasts through my blouse, and I was loving it. When he asked me if I'd like him to touch me there the way he did before, I said yes I would, and it wasn't long before we had my blouse unbuttoned and my bra unhooked, and his hands on my tits were making me wild."

She stopped and looked at me with frightened eyes.

"Now that I think back on it, I realize I was in deep trouble at this point, but I didn't know it then."

"Yes, I can see what you mean. But were you at least thinking about me, and how I would feel about it?"

"No, Dick, at that point I had forgotten all about that part. I really wasn't thinking at all. I was just feeling. And I wanted more and more."

"So it didn't stop there, did it?"

"No, it didn't. He was pinching my tits and he asked if he could kiss them. I think I answered by grabbing his head and pulling it to my chest. He was rubbing between my legs and he asked if I'd like him to touch me inside my clothes. I don't remember what I said or did, but I sure remember feeling his finger in my pussy. Then he said he knew I would love it if he kissed me down there where his finger was.

"I remember that part pretty clearly. When he said that I felt these huge hot waves crashing through my body, and I knew I didn't just want it, but had to have it. So I shoved my pants and panties down off my ass, pulled my knees up and the clothes with them, then kicked furiously to bare my legs. Oh, I needed his kisses so badly, and I spread my legs wide to get them.

"Oh, it was fantastic! I came and came and came again. I'm dripping wet right now just thinking about it. And then he lifted his face up, stared into my eyes, and told me he knew a way he could make me come even harder. I told him, 'Oh yes, do it!' He asked if I was sure and I said, 'Yes, anything.' I'm sure you know what he was thinking of."

"Yes, I'm afraid I do."

"I guess I did, too, or at least my pussy did, because I could feel it beating, as if it was a heart. And then I felt a long snake slipping inside me. It wasn't thick, like you, but it just kept sliding farther and farther in, like there was no end to it. And every inch he pushed in drove me higher and higher, until I knew I was about to explode. Then I did explode. It was fireworks and flashing lights and colors I can't describe.

"The next thing I knew was that I felt it sliding slowly out of me. I wanted to scream 'No!' and hold him inside me, but I couldn't move or speak. I could only feel him sliding out and out and out. Finally it stopped moving, but my cunt felt so empty. Then he shoved. All at once he shoved all of it ALL the way in!

"OH GOD! That was the REALLY BIG one. Finally I heard him calling me very faintly, and then his voice got closer, and I realized he was asking if I was OK. I still couldn't speak, but I nodded my head. I do remember exactly what he said then. He said, 'Well, then, now that we've got that out of the way we can get down to some serious fucking.' I remember, because my reaction was that he had already fucked me as seriously as it could get.

"And that was true. I certainly did enjoy what followed, and I came several more times before he left, and he came three times in my cunt, but nothing could match what he had already given me."

She paused at that point, so I ventured a question.

"So, what happens now? Are you and he going to keep doing that?"

She hesitated, but then said, "No, I think it was something I wanted to do last night, and didn't, and finally got out of my system today. That's why I felt like I had to tell you tonight."

"Well, actually," she went on, "that may not be the most truthful way to say it. I mean, you have to understand, what happened to me today is not something I'm going to be able to forget. But it is something I feel like I need to get past, because you're the man I love, not him."

She stopped at that point and stared into my eyes for a moment. Then she went on.

"But the real question is, do you still love me?"

I sighed. "Yes, Nancy, I do still love you. In my mind I know that, but my heart is sort of having a problem right now. I'm having some feelings that I'm going to have to get past."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.