Manipulating the Neighbors - Cover

Manipulating the Neighbors

Copyright© 2008 by 8Seconds

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very gifted bacholor decides to manipulate the next door neighbors.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

"Hi Joe," Dale called as I came around the corner of the garage from the direction of my house. He sounded downcast as he took another swig of the beer he was holding.

"How's it going Dale?" I asked him casually, "How was the trip?"

"The trip was good," he replied handing me a beer, "I'm glad to be home."

He looked past me and asked, "May I help you?"

Matt and Martha had just stepped out into the backyard. Matt spoke, "Yeah, we saw him walk around here so we thought maybe everyone was out back."

"Well," he replied holding out his hand, "There are people in the house, but I'm Dale Grant."

"Matt Hall, this is my wife Martha," Matt said shaking Dale's hand, "We are here to speak to Darla."

Dale knew he should know the name 'Matt Hall' but couldn't place it. He shrugged it off, thinking nothing more about it.

"Come this way, Martha is inside," Dale told them leading us inside the house.

We walked into the kitchen to find Darla doing some dishes. She was surprised to see so many people coming through her back door. She was even more surprised, even shocked, to see WHO it was.

Darla was speechless for a moment. She was so caught off-guard she didn't seem to have a reaction. Her nervousness immediately became apparent.

"Hello Matt, Martha," Darla said, her voice shaking slightly.

I had made sure Darla had forgotten about everything that had happened up until this point except for Martha 'catching' her planning to seduce Matt. I made sure Darla remembered every detail--including all the promises she made them.

"I'm sorry, Joe," Darla said quickly trying her best to smile, "I didn't mean not to speak to you."

"It's okay," I replied smiling.

"Let's get everyone in the living room," Martha told Darla, immediately taking charge.

Dale found this a little odd, but said nothing as he watched Darla immediately call the girls, who were still in the back of the house getting ready for the day—as girls tend to do. They immediately came into the living room.

Renee was dressed in a white shirt and a blue jean skirt that fell to about mid-thigh when standing. Deanna was dressed in jeans and a red tube top—the shirts on both girls were skin tight, accenting their tits as much as possible—although Renee, which seemed to have largest breasts of the two, only had B cups at the most.

"What do you need mom?" Deanna asked, beating Renee to it.

"Just sit down," Darla replied unsure herself. She was very nervous, trying to guess what might be coming. At the same time, she could feel her arousal beginning to increase at the thoughts that were racing through her mind, embarrassing her to no end. She was repulsed by her feelings, but could do nothing about them.

The girls immediately picked up on their mother's edginess, and although they had no reason to be, they too became slightly nervous.

"I see you all need some space," I said politely, "I'll talk to you later."

"You can stay," Martha immediately replied. Dale looked at Martha a little perplexed but again said nothing.

I looked at Dale, who shrugged at me as though he didn't care what I did. So, of course, I stayed.

All the good seats in the living room were taken. The girls were sitting on the couch, Darla was in a chair just to the left of the couch, and Dale plopped down in the recliner. I got two chairs from the kitchen table, Matt sat in one, but Martha refused the other, choosing to stand—so I sat back out of the way of everyone, but at an angle so I could see without any problem.

"Darla," Martha's began with authority, "Aren't you going to introduce us to your family?"

Darla quickly replied, totally embarrassed, "Yes ma'am."

Dale and her daughters all looked at her like they had misheard her, but at the same time knew they hadn't.

Darla didn't pause long enough to give them much time to think about it, "Everyone, this is Matt Hall and his wife Martha. Matt and I went to high school together."

"Is that all you are going to say?" Martha asked.

"Well," Darla paused to think about her answer before saying, "Matt and I used to date in high school."

"He was your first lover wasn't he?" Martha immediately clarified for everyone, "He took your virginity at what age?"

Completely humiliated, but knowing she had to answer, Darla replied with a shaking voice, "Yes he was. I was sixteen."

"Mom!" Renee finally managed to speak.

"Hush!" Martha cut her off immediately, "Are you Renee or Deanna?"

"Renee," she popped back angrily and looked as though she was going to snap back but again was cut off.

"So you must be Deanna," Martha said looking at the younger girl, totally ignoring Renee.

"Yes I am," Deanna replied.

"How old are you?" Martha asked.

"Sixteen," she replied.

"What a coincidence," Martha replied looking at Darla for effect, "And are you still a virgin?"

"That's none of your business!" Deanna replied timidly.

I made sure Dale sat in his chair and said nothing. Darla and both daughters kept looking at him to say something—to do something, but he never moved.

"That's where you're wrong," Martha immediately responded, "Darla, do you want to tell everyone why Matt and I are here, or do you want me too?"

Darla looked at Martha and pleaded, "Please come to the kitchen so we can talk."

"No," Martha snapped, "This isn't open for debate or further negotiations. I presume you want me to tell them. Fine!"

"I will tell them," Darla said just before Martha began.

Martha smiled smugly saying, "Don't leave anything out."

All eyes, and ears, were on Darla. She looked around the room briefly before looking down at the floor. With tears in her eyes she began, "While everyone was gone, I made a really bad mistake."

She paused before saying, "Dale, I love you. I have no idea what got into me. But I invited Matt over for a visit earlier in the week. I was planning to seduce him."

Renee and Deanna both gasped, their hands over their mouths, tears welling up in Deanna's eyes. Dale simply listened, saying nothing, with no visible reaction—although inside he was pissed at Darla. He just couldn't make himself say or do anything, although he wanted too!

We all watched as Martha reached around Darla, cupping both breasts. Both girls again gasped at the scene unfolding in front of them. They couldn't believe what they were seeing! Nor could they believe it when Martha ordered their mother to strip.

They watched and listened in stunned silence.

Darla continued, "But I didn't know Martha was coming with him. I was dressed very provocatively, which gave away my intentions."

"She was dressed in both of your clothing," Martha quickly added. Both girls gave their mom a 'what-the-fuck' look.

Darla looked at Martha and again pleaded, "Please, there must be something else I can do."

Martha ignored her plea, immediately picking up the story where Darla had left off, "Your mother agreed to pay a penalty for her attempt to fornicate with my husband. She agreed to give us you all."

Martha waved her hand at everyone as she said 'you all.'

Dale's cock jumped from hearing Martha's words. He was now very interested in what was being said, his anger was quickly being replaced by arousal, although he couldn't understand why.

"What?" Renee asked, "Even if we were bound by something she said, what does 'give us to you' mean?"

Martha pulled a DVD out of her purse, without answering Renee's question. Pressing 'play' Martha said, "Here's a few other things we thought you may be interested in knowing about your mother."

The DVD began as Darla opened the door to allow Matt and Martha in the house on the day she had planned to seduce him. Both girls held their hands over their mouths in total embarrassment as they saw what their mother was dressed in their own clothing. They watched as everything they had just been told played on the screen in front of them, once and for all proving to them that none of this was anything but the truth.

We listened as Martha immediately asked Darla what she was planning to 'talk' to her husband about. It was obvious that Martha was instantly defensive because of the way Darla was dressed. Neither Renee nor Deanna could blame her! Both knew they would be just as upset as Martha had they been in her shoes.

Dale and the girls watched as Darla asked Matt to follow her into the kitchen, that there was something she needed to talk to him about. He made it clear that anything she needed to say to him could be said in front of Martha too.

They listened in shock as their mother answered personal questions about them including their breast sizes, whether or not they shaved, and whether they were virgins.

Matt's high school promise to their mother that if they ever broke up, and she had a daughter, he would take her virginity really shook both girls. They continued watching with stunned, embarrassed expressions.

Darla was mortified as she watched Martha palm her crotch, announcing how wet she (Darla) was. The girls watched as Martha slid two fingers into their mother's soaked pussy before running her other hand down their mother's ass crack, pressing a finger against her backdoor as she said, "I bet if they were here right now, you'd love for us to force them to strip, push them to their hands and knees, and make present their asses and pussies so we can find out whether they are both still virgins or not."

They watched as their mother came with a scream.

"You like that don't you?!" Martha said not letting up on her, "What if we let you check them? Would you like to stick your finger in each of their cunts at once?"

Martha continued to apply steady pressure to Darla's asshole while simultaneously furiously rubbing her clit. Another strong orgasm washed over her.

"If we find that both of them are virgins, we'll let you choose which one you want Matt to fuck. If only one of them is a virgin, he gets them both. That's what you want, right? You want him to deflower one of your daughter's just like he did you, don't you?"

"YES!" Darla cried as the third orgasm in thirty seconds hit her.

Martha quickly clicked the video off before it could continue. Both girls looked at each other briefly before looking at their mother for an explanation—to say they were both stunned would be the understatement of the year. Darla wanted to run away, but found herself planted to her seat, her arousal on the rise.

"Mom?" Renee was the first to ask, "What the hell were you thinking?"

Darla didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

"It doesn't matter," Deanna announced, "Whatever else she may have said or offered, doesn't have anything to do with us."

"That's where you are wrong," Martha quickly replied, "Both of you are going to stand up. Renee, you are going to push down your jeans and panties. Deanna, you are going to pull your skirt up and push your panties down to your ankles. I want you both on your knees, with your upper body on the floor. Your mother is going to check you for your cherries. Darla, you still want too, right?"

Darla felt her head nod 'yes' and heard herself say, "Of course."

Both Renee and Deanna looked at her as though they were going to kill her. They were furious with their mother, but just as stunned by her almost excited response. They were also terrified but aroused.

"There's no way we are going to do that," Renee answered for them both.

At that moment, I had Darla 'remember' she was supposed to do anything Martha ordered her to do. She didn't know why she felt this way, she only knew she did.

So when Martha said, "Darla, I expect you to take care of this little problem."

Darla immediately demanded, "Both of you do as you're told, now!"

"Hell no!" Renee shot back, "This is crazy. Mom what has gotten in to you? Daddy? Do something!"

"If you two aren't in position within sixty seconds, Joe and Matt are going to fuck your daddy over and over again until he passes out from getting off. Is that what you want?" Martha threatened.

Dale's seemed to flinch at this threat but, there again, felt his arousal level increase—which sickened him.

"Dale is there anything you want to say to your daughters?" Martha asked, "They now have fifty seconds to comply before your asshole is split wide-open. Are you a virgin, Dale?"

"What?" he asked as though the question was a ridiculous one, but then he caught what she was asking just before responding, "Why hell yes, and I plan on staying that way."

"Then you better hope your daughter's get in their positions within forty seconds," Martha replied, "You too Darla. If they aren't in position, you'll be involved in your husband's de-flowering too."

Remembering her instructions from several days earlier, a completely humiliated Darla asked almost too quietly for anyone to hear her, but they DID hear, "Martha, may I play with myself."

"Why?" Martha asked smiling, reveling in the woman's shame and guilt.

"I really need to cum," she replied.

"Does the thought of your husband getting his ass cherry taken turn you on?" Martha asked in a patronizing voice.

"Yes ma'am," Darla whispered.

Dale and her daughters were shocked into complete silence. Martha immediately broke that silence by saying, "Twenty seconds remaining."

"If you agree to beg to eat my pussy, and get me off doing so, I'll let you play with yourself right now," Martha replied, "But you must push your pants and panties to your knees and hold your shirt up so we can see your entire stomach downward. And before you get off, you MUST ask permission, just like always."

"Okay!" Darla replied without hesitation. I made sure her arousal level was climbing at such a rapid pace it overwhelmed her normal inhibitions. Darla's eyes were wild with the need to get off.

"Mom!" Deanna managed to exclaim. Both girls were overwhelmed as they watched both of their parents seemingly sink into depravity—their dad doing nothing to try to stop the insanity, while at the same time he is threatened with anal rape. He simply sat by idly as his daughters were told to more-or-less strip. Their mother was ASKING to play with herself, admitting without any coercion or other force that she was so horny that she HAD to play with herself AND she even agreed to ask permission before she got off—agreeing that if she did ask for that permission, she would pay for it by begging to eat the stranger's (until today, at least for the girls) pussy. It was simply too much for the girls to handle all at once.

They watched, disbelieving their eyes, as their own mother, a school teacher, seemingly in a panicked rush, tore the button off her pants trying to get it undone, before ripping the zipper down, frantically pushing her pants and panties to her ankles, before lifting her shirt up so that the bottom of her bra showed, immediately sinking two fingers into her completely flooded (as was evident by the streaks on the insides of her thighs as well as the fact that her labia were completely flowered open, her clit standing at attention). As her fingers made contact with her cunt, her daughters watched transfixed as her eyes rolled back in her head. A moan of need emitted from her now opened mouth, as she plopped back down in her chair.

"Five seconds!" Martha announced drawing the girls out of what seemed to be a trance—they both seemed to be slipping into shock.

"Girls! Do what she says, now!" Dale roared, breaking his silence, startling everyone. Although he was now demanding that they cooperate, his cock pulsated at the idea of being forced to take a cock, but at the same time the thought sickened him like no other.

But the girls didn't move, as though they were uncertain of what to do.

When Martha called time, Darla began begging to get off, "Please, I need to cum. Please let me!"

"The only way you are going to get off, is AFTER your daughters have been checked," Martha replied, "Do not stop playing with yourself."

Martha looked at Dale and said, "Stand up Dale."

Although he wanted to tell her to go fuck herself, without argument, he stood.

"Daddy, you have to stop them!" Renee pleaded, "This has gone far enough!"

"Shut up," Dale shot back, "They are going to do this to me because of you and your sister!"

"Not another word from you girls," Martha told them. Then she said, "Matt, you know what I want."

He nodded getting up walking over to Dale, standing directly in front of him. The girls had a side view as Matt reached behind his head and pulled him in for a long kiss—quickly pushing his tongue into their daddy's mouth. They watched as Matt moved his other hand down, easily squeezing his already hardened cock. Matt broke the kiss to announce, "You are already hard."

Before Dale could say anything, Matt quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pushing them and his underwear to his knees, allowing his erection to pop free—pointing straight up at the ceiling. Matt began squeezing and jacking Dale's cock, running his other hand under his shirt to play with Dale's now hardened nipples. They kissed several more times, as he very noticeably seemed to be enjoying himself.

Matt made him step out of his jeans and underwear, and then very quickly afterwards, lifted his shirt over his head and off, leaving him totally naked in front of his family.

As if struck with a moment of reality, Dale suddenly turned to Martha and asked, "Listen, I don't know how we got to this point, but what can I do to keep my daughters out of this?"

"Absolutely nothing," Martha replied, "They have already been given to me in a bargain by your wife."

She paused a moment before saying, "Now, we need to check you for YOUR virginity. Get on your hands and knees, with your butt in the air—just like I told your daughters to do earlier. Put your ass towards them, with your knees spread. Reach back, pull your ass cheeks open, and hold them that way until told otherwise."

Everyone watched as Dale, without protest, dropped to his knees in front of his daughters who were still sitting on the couch. He turned so that his back was to them before leaning forward onto his elbows, and then down so that his chest was on the floor. Both girls did the best they could to look everywhere but at their daddy's displayed asshole which was only several feet in front of them. They were both totally embarrassed for themselves and for him.

Darla, on the other hand, pleaded for relief. Her hips were now bucking against her fingers, as her other hand quickly moved from one nipple to the other, squeezing and pulling them. Martha told her to shut up, which she immediately did.

Dale reached back, pulling his ass cheeks apart, completely baring his tiny, brown puckered hole to both of his daughters. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember it. Both daughters glanced at it as it hung downward between his legs, his balls impeding part of their view as they hung full of cum waiting to be relieved.

"Now," Martha began after a few moments of silence, "Renee, we need you to check him for his virginity."

"Guy's don't have anything to check!" Renee quickly responded, as though she were telling Martha something she didn't know.

"Maybe not, but we need to make sure, "Martha replied quickly, "Now stick your finger in your father, now!"

"I will NOT!" Renee snapped.

"Really?" Martha replied smugly as she walked around to the side of the couch Deanna was sitting on. She sat down right next to Deanna, and without any warning, pushed Deanna's upper body forward enough to get her left arm around her, which allowed her to quickly pull Deanna's tube top down, exposing her tits, just before palming them both, to Deanna's shock and momentary horror.

Martha told Dale not to look behind him, but told him what she was doing to his daughter. She and his daughters noticed his cock throb noticeably.

"What are you doing!?!" Deanna cried out surprised and shocked all at the same time when Martha yanked her top down and before she could react, firmly griping both of her breasts. She tried to pull away, and pull her shirt up all at once, but all that did was cover Martha's hands which were firmly planted on her small breasts.

"B cups, right?" Martha asked her, "They aren't very big Bs."

She continued to squeeze them as she spoke, "Settle down, Deanna. You aren't going to pull away from me unless I let you."

Deanna realized Martha was right, after several moments of fruitless attempts to get away from the much larger woman. Finally, she stopped, allowing Martha to pull her back against her chest. Deanna was horrified to discover that the attention her breasts were receiving was quickly turning her on!

"Have you ever had anyone touch your tits?" Martha asked her.

"No," she replied angrily, "I would like for you to stop."

"You're nipples are hard, I doubt you want me to stop," Martha replied with a laugh. Her revelation about her nipples humiliated Deanna, who was immediately ashamed of her reaction to what was happening to her. She said nothing more as the feeling between her legs grew with each squeeze of her breasts and each pinch of her nipples.

At that moment, I realized I had nothing to blackmail Deanna with if the need arose. I already knew how to blackmail Renee into cooperating. But I had nothing on Deanna. At that moment, I 'cheated.' I quickly went through her mind for something to hold over her head and just as quickly found what I was looking for.

"Now, where were we?" Martha asked after a paused, "Oh yeah. Renee was going to check your daddy for his virginity. Do it now, Renee."

"I've already said, 'no, '" she immediately responded with her arms crossed with determination and defiance, "That's disgusting and degrading."

"Fine," Martha replied still fondling her sister, something that Renee had no choice but to watch. It was either that, or watch her half naked mother play with herself--to her left, or stare at her dad's asshole in front of her. Martha smiled wickedly as she said, "If you don't, I'm going to punish you severely. Trust me you won't want a punishment," Martha let that sink in before clarifying, "It doesn't have to necessarily involve only you, or even you at all for that matter."

"There is nothing you can threaten me with to make me do such a thing," Renee replied confidently.

"You'll be punished AND still have to check him," Martha continued to warn her as though Renee hadn't even spoken. She continued fondling her younger sister's breasts. Renee, although she told herself it wasn't possible, noticed that Deanna had become very quiet and had a very glazed, almost dreamy look to her eyes.

"Whatever," Renee shot back.

"Spread your legs, Deanna," Martha told the girl almost as though she never heard Renee's response. Deanna, unbelievably to Renee, did so without any hesitation. She watched in stunned silence as Martha's hand began unbuttoning and unzipping her sister's jeans, quickly pushing her hand down the front of them and presumably into her panties. Deanna's quick intake of air told the story, making it obvious to everyone where Martha's hand was.

"Now, Renee," Martha began smugly, "I told you that you would be punished. So, as of right now, your fiancé will get to totally strip and fondle Deanna and will receive a blowjob from her. If you continue to hesitate, he will receive more benefits," Martha paused letting the stunning announcement sink in on a girl who never once thought Martha would say something like that, "Not only that, he will have to present himself just like your father is now doing AND will have to choose either Joe, Matt, or your dad to blow. As you continue to fuck up, he'll get more of your sister and they'll get more of him."

"You can't do that!" Renee cried out, "He won't let you!"

"Look where your daddy is. Before today, did you think HE would LET me do that to him?" Martha shot back. Martha pulled her hand out of Deanna's jeans and held it up so everyone could see her two drenched fingers, "Your sister if very aroused. Tell us what she tastes like."

Martha held out her hand to an immediately repulsed Renee, who pulled away from the outstretched hand.

"If you aren't sucking my fingers in three seconds, he'll get to pick a hole to fuck on her," Martha warned, "And they'll be picking which hole to fuck on him."

Renee went from scared to terrified of the situation. She had run out of safe, consoling thoughts. Before today she presumed her daddy and her fiancé could protect her. With her daddy, naked on the floor in front of her holding his ass cheeks open in total submission, her only other 'safe harbor, ' her fiancé was now being threatened. Although she didn't really believe Martha could bring him down as easily as her father, there was doubt in her mind—she really didn't know what Martha could do. Did she want to risk it?

Slowly, Renee leaned forward, opened her mouth, and slowly sucked both of Martha's outstretched fingers. She closed her eyes as though it would block out some of her repulsion. But it didn't. The smell and taste, although hardly noticeable, were in fact evident. She gagged twice as she sucked Martha's fingers clean of her sister's arousal. A few moments later, Martha pulled her fingers out with a slight "pop."

"Now," Martha began as Renee smacked her lips, trying to get rid of the taste, "You have something to do."

Renee, not wanting to have to do anything else similar to what she had just done, scooted forward to the edge of the couch so she could reach her dad. She looked over at her mother who seemed to increase the speed of her clit rubbing and her bucking.

Darla watched as her oldest daughter's hand rested on her husband's ass cheek before she pushed her pointer finger to his asshole.

"Mrs. Martha," Darla begged, "Please let me cum!"

Martha had made Deanna sit up to watch her sister, but was still playing with her tits as she did.

"Not yet," Martha replied, watching Dale tense as his daughter's finger made contact with his sphincter.

Darla watched as the tip of her oldest daughter's finger disappeared into her husband's asshole, causing it to contract around her finger.

"AHHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!" Darla screamed out, "IIII ... IIIII ... MMMMMM."

She sounded like she was trying to speak, but it was totally incoherent. She was cumming, shaking as she did, her hand a blur across her slit. Finally, after a few moments, she passed out.

Renee had stopped with just the tip of her finger in her dad's ass when her mother got off. She was completely disgusted with everything going on. She was livid with her parents for allowing this to happen, especially her dad. She was very angry with her mother for being such a slut and the way it was going her sister was seemingly enjoying everything that was going on as well.

She turned back to her dad, pushing her finger more firmly into his ass. She felt him try to expel her, begging her to slow down. But she was determined to push all the way in. A few moments later, she was buried to her third knuckle.

"Now, hold it right there," Martha ordered her, "Get down on your knees so you can reach his cock and jerk him off. As you do that, fuck your finger in and out of his rectum.

"That's just too much!" Renee immediately complained, "Isn't it enough that I've done this much!?!"

"You have a choice," Martha responded immediately, "For questioning me, your fiancé will have one of his holes filled, or you will have to take a personal punishment."

A cold chill ran up Renee's spine, "I'll do what you told me."

"Oh I know," Martha replied, "And you will also choose the punishment—I told you earlier when you earn a punishment, you'll get it AND have to whatever you were told."

By this time, Darla was waking back up. When she was fully alert Martha said, "So, Darla, you know you'll have to pay for that one, right?"

"What happened?" Darla asked looking around, seemingly embarrassed that she was naked, as though she had totally forgotten her predicament or what she had just done. Her arousal level, though still relatively high, was not high enough to override her inhibitions. She immediately attempted to cover her breasts and pussy, but quickly put her hands by her side when Martha ordered her too.

"You got off without permission," Martha replied, "You fucking slut. You'll get your punishment, maybe a whipping, in a few minutes."

With the mentioning of a whipping, Darla flinched noticeably, and once again her embarrassment began to give way to need. She was like a crack whore, only her fix was arousal and getting off. She had it far worse than normal because I kept fucking with her arousal levels. She was a complete slave to it, only she had no clue nor did her daughters.

"Okay," Darla replied, "But may I keep playing with myself?"

"Sure," Martha replied. She turned back to Renee and said, "Now, Renee, you can begin doing what I told you to do a few minutes ago."

Renee immediately began jacking her father off, while simultaneously beginning to fuck her finger into and out of his asshole. He moaned with pain for several moments, but the feeling of his daughter's small hand wrapped around his hard cock quickly turned the feeling in his ass into sheer bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.