Manipulating the Neighbors - Cover

Manipulating the Neighbors

Copyright© 2008 by 8Seconds

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very gifted bacholor decides to manipulate the next door neighbors.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

After they left, I adjusted Darla's memory so that she knew Matt was her rapist. But her 'memory' recalled that although she was initially very angry, she eventually enjoyed fucking him and looked forward to the next time. I made sure the 'memory' included him taking plenty of pictures and video while they were fucking. She 'remembered' getting off five times, even passing out on the last one. Her 'memory' even included her bargaining for the last orgasm—her mother being the bargain. Not only did she agree to totally submit to Matt's wife, Martha, indefinitely, she also promised him the opportunity to fuck her entire family, including her own mother! Her 'memory' also recalled that although she had originally kept her mother out of the mess, she eventually bargained her away. But she was thankful that her sister and her family were safe and was more determined than ever to keep it that way. But she recalled owing Martha a penalty, which had yet to be named.

She also 'remembered', horrified and ashamed, that she screamed out her fifth and final orgasm as she was forced to describe her mother, in detail, to Matt as he slammed his cock into her asshole—while his fingers furiously rubbed her clit and his other hand squeezed her hypersensitive tits. He had forced her to detail, as well as she possibly could, every naked curve on her mother—and when she had gotten to the description of her mother's pussy, her fifth orgasm overcame her. This little detail had never happened, but as far as Darla was concerned, it had and she was almost too ashamed to look at herself in the mirror for having done so.


When Matt and Martha got home, Martha immediately took a shower. She totally 'forgot' about most of the ordeal by the time she had finished—but she was still as horny as she could ever remembered being and she did 'recall' the reason for it--Darla Grant. But she couldn't remember why, and no matter how much she tried, she simply could not get off while in the shower. She hurried to get out and get dressed. She couldn't wait to go visit the Grants—for some reason—and she never thought to ask Matt anything.

Matt, on the other hand, had remembered an entirely different chain of events.


Here's what he remembers:

Matt walked confidently up to Darla Grant's front door. He laughed to himself at the thought of being "invited" over after all that he'd done—even though she had no idea it was him. He knocked.

A moment later the door opened, revealing a beautiful Darla. She was dressed as though she was ready to go out on the town. Her white, three-quarter length button down blouse was totally unbuttoned, revealing a two or three sizes too tight pink scoop necked shirt, showing deep cleavage. As if that wasn't enough, the jeans she had on were skin tight. She looked radiant and even though he had been fucking the hell out of her for the past three nights, his cock stirred as though had never seen her before.

I made sure she felt as whorish as possible, adjusting her discomfort/embarrassment levels upwards several notches. However, I also attached her sexual arousal levels to those discomfort/embarrassment levels—the more discomfort/embarrassment she felt, the more aroused she became. This completely baffled her as she realized that although scared to death of him, she was getting hornier by the second. As he closed the door behind him with a devious grin, she felt her fear/discomfort levels shoot upwards and with it her arousal.

Although she had seen his face the night before, I had made sure she "forgot" about that. She had invited Matt over because the rapist had ordered her to fuck him. He was simply thrilled with himself for manipulating the poor woman.

Temporarily, I made her forget all about me.

"Come in Matt," she finally managed to say. She was shaking from agonizing worry as she led him into the living room. She didn't know how she was going to ask him!

"You look fantastic," Matt commented smiling. The smile sent a shiver down her spine, although, again she didn't know why.

"Matt," she said after he took a seat on the couch, "I have something I need to ask you."

"Okay," he replied looking up at her. She was still standing, nervously folding and unfolding her arms.

"Matt," she said sighing, pausing a moment to look at the floor as if there was some sort of guidance to be gotten from there. She looked back down at him and after another brief delay, she said, "I need you to have sex with me."

He looked at her with as stunned and shocked a look as he could muster. He stared at her with an opened mouth look for several moments. She had long diverted her eyes to the look and her nervousness was almost too much for her to handle. But at the same time, she admonished herself for being overwhelmingly turned on. The idea that she 'needed' to touch her pussy through her jeans continued racing through her mind, which caused her to admonish herself even more. 'Whore' and 'slut' were the two words that kept popping into her mind to describe her behavior.

"Why Darla," he responded as though he were shocked, "This isn't high school anymore! I'm married and have kids!"

He acted as though she had offended him.

"I know that, Matt," she replied falling for his act, "I just really need this favor."

"Why?" he asked, "Why all of a sudden do I get a phone call—you haven't called me in years—and now your propositioning me? That doesn't make sense."

"I know it doesn't," she replied now beginning to tear up, "I don't have a reason. My husband has been gone all week and I, frankly, miss you."

She was now saying whatever she thought would work. She knew she HAD to get him to have sex with her.

"I have far too much to lose," he pointed out, "I have a great family, a house, a good job, all of that! I could lose all of that to an affair."

He paused a moment as if thinking about something and said, "But if it were worth it, I would consider it. But even though you are very pretty right now," he pointed out, "My wife's assets—tits, ass, and legs, to be exact—are much better than yours. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but it's simply the truth. So in other words, it isn't worth it for me at this point."

He paused again before continuing, "If I were going to risk all of what I have to have sex with you, there MUST be something else involved—you and someone else."

She hadn't thought of the possibility that he would try to bargain with her. She truly believed he would take the offer. She thought about what he was saying for a moment. I planted a thought causing her to reply, "If I were to say 'me plus someone of your choosing, ' would that be good enough?"

He smiled. The idea of an 'open agreement' was tantalizing to him. He replied, "Yes, certainly."

"Good," she replied, "We'll talk about the 'someone else' later."

"Fine with me," he replied, "Now strip."

At that moment, I had Darla "remember" that this was a set up. I casually strolled into the living room holding a video recorder and said, "I guess you don't need to be told what's on this."

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who are you?" a very caught off-guard, and quickly angering Matt asked.

"Who I am doesn't matter, although you'll quickly learn," I said sitting next to him.

At that point, I had Darla "remember" who her rapist was, but made sure she "remembered" she already knew and that I was helping her set him up. She sat down on the recliner in silence, still very scared of him.

"Matt," I began as I sat very close to him, to his dismay. He was very uncomfortable, immediately, "First, it would be in your best interest to settle the fuck down."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" he roared.

I clicked the remote control. The television came on and one of his many rapes of Darla came onto the screen—my in-house cameras truly had great video and audio quality. We watched a thirty minute segment, edited by yours truly, which included scenes from each night of his visit—including the night he didn't wear his mask.

After I turned the television off, there was complete silence for a moment before he spoke, "What do you want from me?"

"A whole lot," I immediately replied, "You will do absolutely anything I want you too. If you do, you'll keep your family, job, house, and life you were so worried about a moment ago."

"Fine," he replied, "What do you want?"

Not hesitating I leaned over, with my mouth really close to his ear, I said, "You're my bitch."

"What the fuck does that mean?" he asked a little worried and very tense.

"Darla," I called. This reduced his tension for a moment, "Come over here and suck his cock."

She looked at me funny for a moment but then seemed to decide that she should do it. She dropped to her knees between Matt's now spread knees, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and reached in to pull out his semi-hard cock.

She looked up at me as though she were hoping I would stop her at the last minute, but when she saw I was simply waiting her to do as told. Resigned to her fate, she engulfed the head of his cock. We both watched her work on his now rapidly hardening member for a few moments.

After a few moments of silence, I said, "Did she do that a lot for you in high school?"

"Oh yeah," he replied as though he had won something, "She's a little better now."

"I bet," I replied still watching. His cock was now fully extended. She began bobbing her head up and down, taking as much into her mouth as she could—which was little over half his cock.

After a few minutes, his breathing was progressively getting more ragged. I made sure he "couldn't" get off until I allowed it, but I did make it so that he eventually felt like he was going to explode—simply teetering on the edge of bliss.

"I'll make you a deal," I said after a few minutes of watching him get closer to 'home.' I pushed Darla gently away, grabbing his cock with my hand. He started to say something but he soon realized he liked what I was doing.

"Darla, reach under his shirt and play with his nipples," I told her as I gently gave Matt a hand job. She did as instructed as we watched him continue to enjoy what was happening to him.

I continued, "If you win this deal, I will let you fuck Darla AND both of her daughters for as long as you would like."

Darla froze at this. She started to protest but I stopped her.

"BUT if you lose this bet, you will not only be at my mercy—like you are right now—but your wife and kids will be too," I said finishing, "I really don't have to give you this chance. But I'm being nice."

"What do you mean by 'at your mercy?'" he asked.

"That's up to me," I replied, "That's the chance you take."

"What if I don't take the chance?" he asked.

"You'll go to prison," I replied quickly, "I have enough video on you to make sure you never get out."

"Bonus for you, though, is if you lose I'll make it come true for you," I informed him, "You may not like it in some ways, but you'll like it in others—if you get off, of course."

"What the hell is it?" he asked now wanting to know.

I "adjusted" him so that he would like the story, although he really didn't need adjusting—as I quickly discovered.

I began jacking him off in earnest, making sure he was back to full arousal before I asked, "Tell us a little about your daughter. What's her name?"

"No," he immediately replied, "Not her."

"You've already agreed to the challenge," I pointed out, "This is part of it. By refusing now, you fail. Remember what I get if you fail!"

He looked at me with a worried look before replying, "Her name is Ashley."

"Ashley," I repeated him, "And how old is she?"

His cock throbbed slightly at this question. He answered, "Sixteen."

"What a coincidence," I immediately replied, "She's the same age as Darla was when you took her virginity. Is Ashley still a virgin?"

"She better fucking be," he said almost angrily, "But she had to be. She doesn't have a boyfriend."

"I think since you got to take Darla's virginity at sixteen, it's only fair that Dale gets to take Ashley's at sixteen? Right?" I asked, making it half statement, half question.

"Hell no it's not," he replied angrily and very worried, "She doesn't have anything to do with anything."

I moved the conversation away from that subject, but only slightly, "Describe her for us."

At that moment, I "suggested" something to Darla. She stood in front of Matt as he reluctantly began, "She is a little taller than Darla. She's got straight blonde hair, but it's a little darker than completely blonde—it falls past her shoulders. She's really beautiful—resembles her mother."

He paused before continuing, "Her legs are thick like Martha's, but they are as tanned as you could ask for."

"Have you ever seen her naked?" I asked.

"No," he replied quickly.

"What about a bathing suit," I asked, "Describe what she looks like in a bathing suit—and it better be a detailed description."

He looked at me as though he were going to say something but didn't. He continued, "Yeah, I've seen her in all kinds of bathing suits. She likes those two piece kind. She wears them so tight, I want to tell her to change but Martha always stops me."

"Tell me about how tight they are," I continued as Darla stripped down to her bra and panties, "Are they as tight as Darla's underwear?"

"At least," he replied. He wasn't so much looking at Darla as he was thinking about his daughter, or so it seemed. He had a faraway look, although it was a look of frustration and even a touch of obsession in his eyes.

"Look at Darla as though she is Ashley and describe your daughter in a two-piece bathing suit," I pushed him. He was definitely getting into the mood for this.

"Her tits aren't as big as Martha's, but they don't lack much and they look like they are firmer. Every top she wears, you can clearly see her nipples. Her bottoms do nothing to hide her ass crack—the outline I mean. Her ass is just as nice as Martha's, just not as wide and she makes sure those bottoms mold her pussy as much as possible."

I pointed to Darla's panty covered crotch and asked him, "Have you ever seen a camel toe?"

"Yes," he muttered. He was now getting very close to cumming. I continued jacking his cock.

"What if I told you I would let you fuck her?" I asked.

He looked at me but said nothing.

"What if I were to tell you to go into her room tonight, you and Martha, and fuck her like you have wanted too for so long (it was obvious he wanted too, if for no other reason than to punish her for being a cocktease)? YOU take her virginity—dump your hot, cum into her unprotected baby maker and tell her you're doing it because of all those bathing suits she pranced around in!"

He came hard, gism flying upwards to his chest. I motioned for Darla to catch as much as she could in her mouth. Although she tried, she missed the first three shots. After he finished, I made sure she thoroughly cleaned his chest, stomach, and crotch before moving on.

"Follow me," I ordered walking towards the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" he asked standing, pulling his pants back up. I made sure he followed without being given an answer.

In the bedroom, I turned on him, ordering him to strip—which he did, disbelieving of himself. He felt a stir in his pants and was furious at himself for finding this arousing. I was making sure that he did—but I also wanted him to be totally humiliated.

I had Darla strip completely, as I did myself. I walked naked up to a stunned Matt, kissing him hard on the lips as I cupped his cock and balls and said, "You lost the challenge. You came to the idea of fucking your daughter."

He started to protest but I stopped him by continuing, "I'll give you the opportunity to fuck her, but there will be rules—as a punishment for losing the challenge. There must ALWAYS be some type of phallus in your ass—whether it be your wife with a strap-on, your son's cock, whatever. The first time you fuck her, it will be my cock in your ass and she will hear you request it. The next time you fuck your wife, and it will be really soon, Ashley MUST have a strap-on buried in your ass."

I ordered Darla onto the bed before saying, "Go fuck Darla."

Without a word, he climbed on the bed and mounted Darla. I put enough KY Jelly on my cock to fuck ten people before climbing behind him. I made sure he was fully aware as my cock forced its way into his virgin asshole.

He cried out in protest as I buried myself in one thrust. Within minutes I was dictating his thrusts into Darla.

"This," I said between thrusts, "Is the only way you can fuck your daughter. This is how it will feel to you. If you fuck her asshole, you must have two phalluses in you—one in your ass and mouth. She MUST be on her back at the beginnings of all your fucks so she can see your face when you take a cock in your ass and/or mouth. After the initial penetration, you can fuck her however you want."

Over the next two hours, I fucked him three more times—each time he got off. He eventually went home, promising to be back in a few hours.


Darla looked at me and asked, "Joe, what are you doing?"

"I'm just setting up some equipment," I told her busily.

I was hooking a video camera I had gotten from my house up to the bedroom television. I had also brought along several adjustable lamps—I had two which the lights could be adjusted in whatever direction you wanted (but I made a mental note to purchase some actual lightening equipment). I also hooked the camera up to a laptop computer—each picture I took could easily be transferred to the computer, even though I was using memory cards in case I wanted to move around a little. When I was finished, I could see the living room on both the computer screen and the television screen. I adjusted the lamps to the proper position, flooding the master bed "backdrop" with light.

I walked into the kitchen in time to hear, "No, mom, everything is fine. Everyone has been out of town all week and I just want to see you before they get back."

Darla paused as she listened to her mom say something, "No, I have plenty of food. Just plan to stay overnight—we'll watch a movie or something fun."

Another pause before she said, "Okay, love you too. Bye."

As she was getting off the phone, I adjusted her state of mind back to being "normal," except for her memory of what was to come.

She immediately looked at me and said, "Joe, I can't go through with this. It's my mother! I can't believe they would even ask something like this." She paused before adding ashamed and totally upset with herself, "I can't believe I would AGREE to this!"

"You didn't have a choice!" I said trying to make her feel better.

But she snapped back, "Yes I did! I am such a slut! I just HAD to get off! If it weren't for that, she wouldn't be involved in this!"

She was angry with herself, but at the same time scared of what was to come.

"She's my mother!" she said almost to herself, "And I basically sold her out to GET OFF!"

"You didn't really have any choice," I said trying to make her feel better. I took her in my arms, hugging her as I continued, "He has all those pictures and videos, so you don't have any choice but to cooperate. You know how badly they look and think of the internet site!"

I planted a thought in her mind. Just afterwards she said, "I have to go get redressed. I can't make Martha angry with me anymore than she already is."

She went to her room to dress.

An hour later, Mrs. Walker knocked on the door. Darla was still getting ready, so I answered the door. She was momentarily caught off-guard, when the door opened to reveal a stranger--she was expecting her daughter.

"Hello," she said with a slightly nervous laugh, "I'm Elizabeth Walker, Darla's mother."

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," I said smiling stepping out of the door to let her inside, "Darla is expecting you. I am Joe Smith, the neighbor from across the street."

She was still giving me the inquisitive look, but didn't have time to say or ask anything before the Hall's pulled into the driveway.

"Who could that be?" she asked no one in particular.

"Some more neighbors," I replied.

"Who did you say you were?" she asked again.

"Joe," I replied, "I just stopped by to say 'hello' to her. Dale asked me to check up on her every once in a while."

Having an idea, I planted the idea in Matt and Martha just as they were getting out of their vehicle. I also went ahead and instructed Matt on exactly how to use the camera equipment and at the same time instructing Martha on what to "tell" Matt to do with it.

I kept Elizabeth's attention drawn away from the door by asking, "And you are her mother? Elizabeth?"

"Just call me 'Liz," she replied beginning to warm up to me, "I appreciate your checking on her. I worry about her staying alone for so many days."

"No prob..." I was cut off by the door swinging violently inward.

Matt menacingly asked, "Who are you?"

Martha was right behind him. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Martha was dressed in a very low cut black sheer robe that fell just above her knees, and was tied loosely. Her tits were spilling over the top. I could see the outline of a cami with garters, and her black stockings accentuated her legs all the way down to her 3 inch heels. In one hand, she had a large black riding whip and in the other a large black duffel bag.

Elizabeth whirled around, startled and immediately frightened by the sudden loud intrusion. She dropped her overnight bag as she jumped back. Then she angrily replied, "I beg your pardon?! Who are you?"

"WE," Matt said motioning toward Martha as he spoke, which caused Elizabeth to notice her for the first time. Elizabeth put her hand over her mouth, stunned at Martha's attire. Matt continued, "WE are really good friends of Darla's."

He looked at me, and as instructed, said condescendingly, "And I see you made it to our little party. Why aren't your pants on the floor yet?"

Elizabeth looked back at me with her mouth wide open. She was now beyond shock. She was on system overload.

She watched absolutely stunned as I immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pushing them and my underwear to the floor and stepping out of them.

"What is going on here?" she asked disgusted.

Matt had just pushed me against the wall, forcing me to stick out my ass with my feet shoulder width apart when she asked this.

With lightening speed, he grabbed her face with his right hand, squeezing hard enough to push the side of her lips inward and said, "Before you say anything else, you are going to tell us your fucking name."

This frightened her and a moment later she said, "Elizabeth."

"And who are you Elizabeth?" he asked still squeezing her face.

"I'm Darla's mother," she replied.

He immediately let go of her face and turned his attention to me without saying another word to her. He looked down at my displayed ass, pressed his finger against my asshole, and said, "Are you ready for me yet?"

"Yes," I replied quickly as the tip of his finger entered my asshole.

"Where is Darla?" he asked.

"She's getting ready," I replied quickly.

"Good," he replied. Turning back to Elizabeth he said, "I'm Darla's ex-boyfriend from high school, Matt Hall. This is my wife."

She didn't have time to reply before Martha took over, at my silent "suggestion." Martha moved to stand right in front of Elizabeth. Elizabeth's eyes quickly went to the deep cleavage that Martha was showing off. Martha didn't immediately mention it as she said, "I see where your daughter gets her ideas on how to dress."

Elizabeth stood around 5'5 and weighed around 150. She wore a simple button down shirt, which was tucked into khaki pants, with a small belt, and a tan-light-weight sweeter. Her hair was "done" like many older ladies and she carried herself with a bit of arrogance—or maybe it was just a little too much pride.

"I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean," Elizabeth replied flustered, her eyes continuously shifting from me, now that I was facing her with nothing on below the waist, to Martha's cleavage.

Elizabeth's conservative clothing did nothing to hide the fact that she had some very nice sized breasts of her own and a wide ass.

"What is going on here? Why are you dressed that way and why are you naked?" she asked.

But at about the same time she asked the question, Darla walked into the living room. Remembering that she had to act cheerful and be a willing participant, she put on her best face, smiling as she entered the room as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

She was dressed in what she would normally wear to school—much the same way her mom was dressed—a button down shirt, tucked into khaki pants, and dress shoes. Her hair and makeup were fixed very conservatively.

"Mom!" she said cheerfully, "So good to see you."

She gave her a hug but her mother looked at her like she was crazy, "What is going on here Darla?"

"They're just friends," she said laughing it off nervously.

"This is not normal!" Elizabeth said getting upset very quickly.

Martha stepped in and said, "We should get started, Darla."

"Mom," Darla began still smiling. As though nothing were out of the ordinary, "Come with me."

Darla took her by the hand and led the now completely confused and now angered Elizabeth to the master bedroom.

"Why is all of this camera equipment in here?" Elizabeth immediately asked upon entering the room.

Martha walked up to them, again noticing Elizabeth's eyes on her cleavage, "Darla, you got it from your mother."

Darla looked at her confused and said, "What did I get from her?"

"Your desire to see breasts that are larger than your own," she replied.

"That's not true!" Elizabeth protested completely embarrassed at the suggestion, especially in front of her daughter, "How dare you suggest such a ridiculous, disgusting thing!"

"You haven't taken your eyes off my chest since you got here!" Martha shot back, "Lying will get you into trouble here. Ask your daughter."

Elizabeth looked at Darla briefly before Darla changed the subject, "Mom, listen."

I quickly made sure that Darla felt as much embarrassment and shame for doing what she was about to do as any she had felt to this point, but at the same time I made sure it excited the hell out of her.

Darla continued, "We are going to take some pictures. Martha is going direct it."

"I am not doing any such thing," Elizabeth replied quickly, even more angered by Martha's assertion, "I'm leaving. Call me when all of these people are gone."

"Mom," Darla immediately called grabbing her arm, stopping her, "You must cooperate or they are going to call Joy over here."

She looked at Darla and asked, "What do they want with your sister?"

"Nothing if you will cooperate. Otherwise, she will have to take these pictures and then they will still want you too," Darla replied.

Confused Elizabeth replied, "I'm so confused. Why would they even call Joy at all?"

"Because," Martha butted in tired of the delay, "You are the result of a bargain made by your daughter earlier today. She got something in return for you."

More confused than before, Elizabeth asked, "What are you talking about? A bargain?"

"Do you want to tell her or do you want me too?" Martha asked Darla.

"I ... I ... Well..." Darla kept starting and stopping.

Martha, tired of waiting said, "Earlier today, your wonderful daughter, my husband, Joe, and I were all fucking (she 'remembered' me being there). Darla was trying to get her third, or was it fourth?, orgasm," Martha asked looking at a completely ashamed and humiliated Darla before continuing, "Anyway, that doesn't matter. Matt was fingering her pussy but she just couldn't quite get over the edge. So, she told me that in return for being able to fuck my husband, I could have you."

Elizabeth's mouth was hanging open in a combination of shock and disgust.

"Actually," Martha began again, "I believe she said, 'I will call my mother. I will give her to you both. I will even fuck her myself. I'll make her do ANYTHING!!' That was about the exact quote wasn't it Darla?"

Darla was trying to simply disappear into thin air. But now everyone was looking at her. Ashamed, she simply nodded 'yes' to the question, without saying a word, with her eyes downcast the entire time.

"The first part of that 'anything' is going to be some pictures," Martha pointed out, "You, Elizabeth, will smile and act like you are enjoying yourself."

"I am NOT doing any of this, I don't care what my daughter told you," Elizabeth snapped angrily.

"That's the part that affects your daughter Joy," Martha quickly replied, "If you leave or don't cooperate, we are going to go get Joy and have her 'participate.' THEN you are STILL going to participate yourself, whether by force or otherwise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.