Manipulating the Neighbors - Cover

Manipulating the Neighbors

Copyright© 2008 by 8Seconds

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A very gifted bacholor decides to manipulate the next door neighbors.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Three days later, I sat on the third pew at the local church as Larry and Renee stood in front of the preacher. Only a very few friends were invited to the small wedding, although Renee did have six bridesmaids. Renee was dressed in a white, strapless gown with a veil and a terra. Her bridesmaids were dressed in sky blue, spaghetti strapped dresses which fell to their knees. Those who had cleavage were showing quiet a bit of it and the dresses molded all of their asses perfectly.

I looked around the room, taking everything in, as someone sang. Other than the families of the bride and groom, there were very few people at the ceremony. Several girlfriends of the groomsmen were present as were the parents of a few of the bridesmaids, and a few other people scattered around. The preacher's wife, who looked to be around forty or so, was playing the piano. In all there were around fifty people at the ceremony.

As the song ended, the front doors to the church swung violently open, causing the startled crowd to look towards the rear of the church. I made sure no one moved as Sheree and company (three very well-built but very attractive black women) barged into the building. Jeremy, Beverly, Tina, and Monica were right behind them. None of them had weapons, as none were needed. Again, I made sure of that.

"Excuse me," the preacher said immediately annoyed at the intrusion, "We are having a wedding here..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Sheree ordered forcefully, "I know what the hell's going on. I'm here to object!"

"We certainly are," Beverly echoed as she and Tina walked up to Renee who was stunned and speechless. Beverly looked her up and down, smiled wickedly, and asked, "Who decided you could wear white? And to top it off, you have the gall to wear a veil? You aren't even close to a virgin but you are wearing the whole ensemble as though you are!"

Tina and two of the Sheree's three black female friends were holding video cameras. Everything was being caught on tape.

She paused as though waiting for Renee to speak, but she said nothing. She was shaking from embarrassment, fright, and worry.

"Preacher, do you realize the bride is misleading you and everyone else here by wearing this white gown and veil? Several years ago, she fucked my son, my daughter, and me at the same party. I bet really good money she's fucking this guy here too, even though they aren't yet married," Beverly said slapping Larry on the shoulder, "She's definitely no virgin."

"In that case," the preacher heard himself immediately say, to his shock and horror, "She should take those items off."

Beverly seemed to take over at this point; Sheree and her help simply stood back and watched (and filmed) with devilish smiles. No one in the church said a word, nor did they move, as the scene before them unfolded. They all watched stunned, and at the same time very confused as to why none of them could turn away.

"You heard him," Beverly said before Renee could speak, "Take off everything that's white."

"You can't be serious!" Renee finally managed to say, looking at Larry, her soon to be husband for help. But he simply looked on without speaking. He wanted to say something but couldn't. All he knew was this was turning him on more than anything he'd ever encountered!

"Very serious!" Beverly snapped back angrily, "As punishment for quesitoning my orders, for each piece of white clothing you have on, one of your bridesmaids will strip too. If you have fewer white clothing items than bridesmaids, you'll choose which of your maids will strip."

"Please, leave them out of this!" Renee pleaded, "I'll do what you want, just leave them alone."

"You don't have any bargaining power," Beverly snapped, "My people pretty much have everything under control. You'll do what I want, regardless of what I decide do to your maids. It's your fault they are going to be punished. You should have remembered our little party years back about obeying me without question! Maybe next time you won't forget. Now, face the crowd and get out of those white clothes."

She looked to Larry one last time quietly begging for his assistance, then back to her dad, and even to me as I sat "helplessly" on the third row. Realizing that no one could help her, and with tears in her eyes, an uncontrollably shaking Renee reached upwards, taking her terra and veil off first.

"Put it all in a pile on the alter," Beverly ordered, "And that counts as one."

Next, she kicked her white, high heels off which was followed by Beverly calling out, "Two."

Slowly, Renee reached behind her and began pulling her zipper down her back. The church was deathly quiet, causing the sound of the zipper to echo, even though she pulled it downward very slowly.

After what seemed like an eternity (at least to those of us watching), the zipper was finally all the way down, stopping at the bottom edge of her back. The top of the strapless gown had immediately fallen forward while she was unzipping, but she quickly held in it place before anything was exposed. However, once the zipper was all the way down, she was forced to allow it to fall forward, baring her naked tits, before allowing the dress to fall in a heap at her feet, leaving her in white, full-bodied stockings, a white garter, and white french cut panties.

She held onto Larry as she stepped out of the dress, putting it on top of her terra and veil.

Beverly stood behind her, reaching around cupping both of Renee's small tits. She squeezed them as she said, "I remember how much I enjoyed these perfect little titties. But I have big tits of my own to play with when I get in the mood for large tits, which is why I enjoy your small titties. But your man doesn't. You expect him to be happy with these little things for the rest of his life?"

Before allowing Renee to answer, Beverly looked at Larry's eyes were riveted to the scene, and asked, "Larry, do you really think you can be happy with these tits the rest of your life? They are only B's."

At first he stuttered incoherently before finally managing to say, "Of course I do."

"Okay," Beverly replied stepping away from Renee, "Continue."

"Please," Renee pleaded, "Please don't do this!"

"You haven't learned have you?" Beverly replied shaking her head, "Who are your parents?"

"No! Please! I'll do it," Renee quickly pleaded, "I'm sorry!"

Before Beverly could respond, Renee pushed her thumbs into the waistband of her stockings, quickly pushing them and, incidently, her white garter down her legs, and quickly stepped out of them.

"Your gown was number three. Your stockings and garter are numbers four and five," Beverly informed her before saying, "I need Renee and Larry's mother and father to come stand in front of the bride and groom and face them."

Slowly, the two couples rose from their seats on the front rows and took their spots as ordered. The two women stood in the middle while the men flanked them.

"Who are you and what are your names?" Beverly asked beginning with Renee's parents, who tentatively introduced themselves.

"I am Paul Myers and this is my wife Lisa," Larry's dad answered.

"That's wonderful," Beverly said smiling, "Because your daughter, and your soon-to-be daughter-in-law, continues questioning my orders, I want you all to strip completely naked. Don't say a word, just take off your clothes ... and do it now."

The four parents looked at Beverly as though she had lost her mind. Shock quickly turned to embarrassment at the realization of what they were being told to do. Just simply being told to strip was embarrassing enough. But knowing they were actually going to have to do it amphified the humiliation.

"Please!" Renee began pleading again.

"ENOUGH!" Beverly shot back at her, "You will learn to do what I say without questioning me! You seem to want to learn the hard way," she turned her attention back to the four parents who still hadn't moved, "If you don't get moving, I will have other members of your family do the same thing."

Dale and Paul were dressed in tuxedos while Darla and Lisa were in matching blue dresses, similar to the bridesmaids only longer and they were full dresses instead of speghetti straps. A few moments passed by before they began moving ... started by Dale and Paul removing their jackets.

Both women unzipped their dresses allowing them to fall to the floor as the men took off their shirts. Within a few minutes, the four were completely naked. There were several gasps from the bridesmaids and groomsmen as both Darla and Dale had absolutely no pubic hair at all. Lisa and Paul had a normal amount for people in their mid to late forties. You could just barely see Lisa's slit through all her dark, curly pubs, but it appeared she did keep it trimmed.

"Those cocks aren't anything to write home about," Beverly said snickering. Both men's cocks simply hung limply without even the slightest sign of arousal. Both men were simply too nervous for that. She palmed Darla and Lisa's tits and asked, "Lisa, your tits are Cs right?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, stunned at being felt up in front of everyone, by another woman!

"That's 'yes ma'am," Beverly corrected her. There were several gasps around the room but no one spoke.

"Yes ma'am," Lisa replied immediately.

"And Darla, your tits are B cups? Is that right?" Beverly continued asking as she continued squeezing both women's breasts.

"Yes ma'am," she replied.

"Lisa's are bigger and a little firmer than yours, Darla," Beverly announced. Then she said, "I want you two ladies to swap positions."

They did as told which put Lisa next to Dale and Darla next to Paul.

"Turn to face each other," Beverly continued. Both women did as they were told and almost immediately, Beverly's hand was on each of their asses, "Darla's ass is a little bigger, in a good way, and a little firmer than Lisa's. Nice ass Darla."

She turned her attention to the two men and said, "I see you two are liking this."

Both of their cocks were now almost at full attention. Neither knew what to say, completely embarrassed by their reaction to the terrible scene. Both of their wives looked at them as angrily as they could but neither said a word.

"Okay, ladies," Beverly continued after a pause, "Face the crowd, bend forward with your hands on your knees and legs shoulder width apart."

Stunned by the order, they slowly did as told. When in position, both of their tits swung freely for everyone to see. Behind them however, in their position, their asses were completely exposed, allowing Beverly's fingers to easily find their assholes.

She immediately pushed a finger into each other their asses and said, "Darla, your asshole is rather loose. Lisa's is very tight. Darla, have you allowed someone to stick a cock in your ass?"

"Of course not!" Darla snapped angrily, "How dare you suggest such a dispicable and sickening thing!"

"My finger is two knuckles deep in your ass, without any lubrication, and you haven't complained one bit," Beverly announced to everyone. Let's see what happens when I try to push that deeply into Lisa's ass.

"No! Please," Lisa pleaded immediately, "Don't do that! I don't know how deep you are, but it's already beginning to hurt!"

"Hurt?" Beverly asked loudly enough so everyone could hear clearly, "I am only pushing the tip of my finger against your tiny, brown bud. I'm barely pushing. But that's very telling. I'm two knuckles deep in Darla and she has barely making a sound."

Beverly pulled her fingers out of both women before pushing her middle fingers into their twats. She immediately announced, "Lisa your cunt is damp but that COULD be explained away as simply a normal occurance, although I'm not so sure you don't like this, at least on some level. But Darla is soaking wet!"

She yanked her finger out of Darla and held it up so that everyone could clearly see her juices glisening from her fingers.

"Darla," Beverly began, "Are you getting off on this?"

"Of course not!" Darla again snapped angrily, "This is repulsive, all of it!"

"Is that right?" Beverly asked just before changing the subject, albeit slightly, "Why are you and Dale completely shaven?"

"That's none of your business!" Darla replied furiously.

"If you don't get that tone out of your voice and answer my questions immediately after being asked, I'm going to have these handsome groomsmen run a train on you and your family, including your husband," Beverly threatened.

Darla's remained angry for a moment before she seemed to deflate. Her anger gave way to fright. After a brief pause, she replied, "We just prefer to be shaven."

Without responding to Darla's answer, Beverly said, "Until we leave here, Lisa will be with Dale and Darla will be with Paul. And that means, when the time comes, you will fuck each other. But right now, you'll sit together and act like you are completely enjoying each other's company, which means I better see your hands all over each other, but absolutely no getting off unless you ask for permission too first. As long as no one else fucks up, like Renee has been doing, maybe that will be all I order you four to do."

Everyone's attention turned back to Renee who was still standing at the alter in nothing but white panties.

"You can continue, Renee," Darla informed her.

With a sigh, Renee leaned downward, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her white, french cut panties and slid them down her long, bronzed legs and to the floor.

"That's six pieces of white clothing," Beverly announced, "And since we have six bridesmaids, they'll all strip, but they'll do it one at a time."

She paused long enough to walk over to them before saying, "Renee will call out who goes first and when that person is naked, Renee will call out the next one. When your name is called, you'll step forward, say your entire name, how you are related to Renee's family (or if you are just a friend). I may ask you a few questions. After that, you'll strip. Does everyone understand?"

No one said a word.

"Does everyone understand?" she asked again more forcefully.

"Yes," the all replied in unison.

"From this point forward," Beverly announced and then angrily added, "You will refer to me and my group as 'yes ma'am' or 'no ma'am.' Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," they all replied.

"Good," Beverly said as she again turned her attention to Renee, "Who's first?"

Renee looked wild-eyed at Beverly, disbelieving that she was actually in this situation on her wedding day! She almost pleaded with Beverly for mercy, but caught herself at the last moment. As a result of her last second "save," seemingly without thinking Renee blurted out, "Amanda."

"Renee!" Amanda was shocked her best friend would call her out so quickly, "How could you!?!"

"Nevermind that," Beverly said interrupting her as she grabbed her, yanking her out of line where she was supposed to be, "You know have personal experience on what happens when you disobey me, don't you Amanda?"

"Yes," Amanda replied quietly looking down at the floor with shame, disgust, and fear. She immediately caught herself and quickly said, "Yes ma'am."

"You better not let that slip again," Beverly admonished her. She then said, "You were at our little party with Renee. So it goes without saying that you are definitely no virgin yourself. But at least you're not trying to give the impression that you are."

Beverly paused long enough to let the embarrassment Amanda was feeling sink in. The church was very quiet as it seemed everyone was craining their necks to see and straining their ears to hear.

She stepped behind Amanda, leaning her head over her shoulder so she could look down the front of her dress, her cleaveage (although not a lot) allowing Beverly to get a decent eye-full. Beverly put her hands on Amanda's bare shoulders (she had on a spaghetti strapped dress—as did the other bridesmaids—running them down the now shaking girl's arms and back up several times before saying, "I remember there were about twenty or so people at the party, about half of them guys. I remember you fucked them all, many of them multiple times. Not only that, you ate every pussy in the house, except yours of course, including the bride's."

Beverly paused for a moment to let that resonate with the crowd before sliding her hand down the front of Amanda's dress to her pussy, pressing the dress into her pussy as she cupped it, and said, "I also remember you begged for that first cock. You wanted it so much, you happily ate several pussies to earn the priviledge of having those cocks. Do you remember how wet this was from JUST eating pussy?"

She asked the question as she rubbed Amanda's pussy through her dress with one hand while the other slipped her straps down her shoulders, causing her top to fall forward, baring her B cup tits to the room.

"Please don't do this!" Amanda pleaded almost in a whisper as she felt the cool air rush across her suddenly exposed nipples, causing them to harden even more than they already were.

"Don't do what?" Beverly asked, "Touch you or tell the story about the party?"

But before Amanda could reply, Beverly continued talking as she continuously rubbed Amanda's pussy through the dress, although it had fallen to her waist, "Are any of your family members here?"

"No," Amanda replied huskily. Beverly's hand was having an effect on her, which stunned everyone, including Beverly AND Amanda. Amanda internally screamed at herself for being so turned on at such a replusive situation. No one had any way of knowing that I was totally controlling everything! "I'm here alone."

Beverly removed her hand from Amanda's pussy long enough to let the dress fall down her legs and pool at her feet, leaving her in matching blue thongs. Initially, Amanda stood with her legs closed tightly as Beverly resumed rubbing her clit, but was quickly ordered to spread her legs widely.

Beverly moved back far enough to look at Amanda's ass and legs, "You sure have grown up in the last few years. Although your tits are a little small, you have a fantastically, firm ass and great thighs."

Beverly finally pushed her hand inside Amanda's panties. Her other hand replaced the thong in her ass crack. She pressed her pointer finger against Amanda's anal enterway and announced, "You were no virgin before that party, at least your pussy wasn't. Have you fucked since then?"

"Yes," Amanda replied almost as though she no longer cared. She was closing in on an orgasm, which at the moment, was all that mattered to her. She was completely locked in on her need to cum. It didn't matter that fifty other people were watching.

Beverly stopped long enough to rip the girl's panties down her legs. She made her step out of them, which Amanda quickly did, before continuing. Beverly continued her questioning, "And you've let them fuck your ass too haven't you?"

"Of course," Amanda replied, her eyes now only half-opened, her hips thrusting firmly against Beverly's fingers fervently trying to reach her peak. It was as though she was in a different world.

"What would you do to get off right now?" Beverly asked her.

"Anything!" Amanda immediately replied.

"Go take Larry's clothes off," Beverly ordered as the crowd gasped. She then said, "Renee, tell another maid to strip while she does that."

Renee blurted out, "No! Not that! Please don't do that!"

"Stop Amanda!" Beverly ordered immediately. She angrily walked over to stand in front of Renee and said, "You never learn your lessons do you? You don't tell someone NOT to do something I tell them to do!"

"I didn't mean..." Renee stuttered before being cut off.

"I don't want to hear it," Beverly replied, "Number the groomsmen from 1 to 6 ... just point at them and say a number. If you don't do it immediatley, there will be more, far worse consequences."

She quickly numbered them from one to six in order of which they were standing.

"Now," Beverly continued, "Say 'up' or 'down' to one through three."

"Up," Renee quickly replied, without any idea what that meant.

"Good," Beverly continued pointing to the groomsman nearest the groom, "You must be the best man. What's your name and why are you here?"

"I'm Ben," he replied, "I was Larry's college roommate.

"And are you here with anyone?" Beverly asked.

"Yes," he immediately replied looking out into the crowd, "My girlfriend Sarah."

"Sarah," Beverly called out looking in the direction Ben was, "Come to the front."

A beautiful woman in her mid-20s with long, mid-back length blonde hair stood and walked nervously to the front.

"That is a very tight fitting dress you have on," Beverly said as soon as she stepped out of the aisle, "Even though it's black, it shows off your curves very nicely. You weren't looking for any male reaction to that cleavage your showing were you?" Beverly laughed at her own joke. Her DD tits were barely contained by the tight fitting material around them. The hem of the skirt fell only to mid-thigh.

Once Sarah was at the front, Beverly had her stand in front of Ben so that they were facing each other before moving on to the next groomsman.

"And you are?" Beverly asked the next groomsman.

"Michael," he replied.

"You look rather young. How old are you Michael?" she asked him as she looked him over, although she didn't touch him.

"Fifteen," he replied.

"That's going to be interesting," she snickered. She then asked, "Who are you here with?"

"My parents and my sisters," he replied.

"Who are they?" Beverly immediately asked.

"My two sisters are bridesmaids, Kimberly and Dana," he replied, "My parents are on the second row," he pointed at them.

"Choose one of your parent's to come stand in front of you," she ordered him.

"Mom, I guess," Michael replied after looking over at Sarah and deciding that since Ben chose his girlfriend it would be okay to choose his mother.

"Mom," Beverly repeated him as everyone watched Joy slowly rise from her seat on the second aisle. She too was wearing a pink dress (and white), but it resembled more of a toga (although it wasn't). Although it was sleeveless, with a high neckline, it had a low v-back, with the hem falling to mid-thigh. Her large tits were wrecking havoc on the front of the dress and it was pulled relatively tightly against her nice sized ass. Although it was a size too small for her, it wasn't slutty by any means.

"That's a nice dress you have on, Joy," Beverly commented as Joy took her position in front of her son. Beverly slowly walked around her as she seemed to appraise the worried woman, "We'll come back to you in a few minutes."

She stepped in front of the next groomsman who's name was Adam. He called his girlfriend, Julie, to come stand in front of him. At around 6'3, he towered over his girlfriend who was no taller than around 4'10. She had short, curly brownish hair, and a small, slightly upturned nose, upper B to low C cup tits, and a nice handful of ass. She was wearing a white button down blouse and black pants. Although not extremely tight on her, both her shirt and pants seemed to hug her curves in all the right places.

Rob and Scotty, two of the remaining three groomsmen, called their mothers down. Jason, the last of the groomsmen, called his wife.

"To remind you of why you are all down front," Beverly began after the last person was in the position she wanted. She looked at the groomsmen and their people as she spoke, "Renee's continued insistance to question my orders has led to this moment for you all. She is the reason for what is about to happen."

She paused to let that sink. Everyone glanced at Renee who was fearfully awaiting whatever was about to happen. She was humiliated and already very sorry for causing them all trouble. She just "knew" everyone would be really angry with her and would never forgive her for getting them into this mess.

At that moment, I decided that Beverly had run the show long enough—at least for the time being. Almost immediately, she turned to Sheree and said, "Ms. Sheree, what are you orders?"

"I want you and Tina to oversee Amanda stripping the groom. She can start now," Sheree replied as she and her three ebony friends stepped forward, circling the groomsmen and their chosen people. She walked up behind Joy, causing her to flinch as she began rubbing her shoulders and arms, which were bare (the dress was sleeveless). Sheree said loudly enough so everyone could hear, "I absolutely love white women. I just love them!"

Joy said nothing as Sheree's left hand moved from rubbing her bare arm and shoulder, to rubbing across her still covered stomach and down over her hip.

"What color are your panties?" Sheree asked her after a moment of silently rubbing her hands over her. Joy's face immediately registered complete shock and embarrassment for even being asked that question. But the realization that she was expected to answer embarrassed her even more!

She was silent for a moment before pleading, "Please don't make me answer that!"

"Fine," Sheree replied immediately. Although she wasn't angry, Sheree was not happy with Joy's response. All of a sudden, Sheree grasped the hem of the dress and violently pulled it upwards. She pulled it so forcefully, she almost pulled it completely over the stunned woman's large tits. She held the dress there, bunched up, and demanded that Joy look at her son who was doing all he could not to look at his half-naked mother.

"Tell us, Michael," Sheree began as she continued holding Joy's dress upwards, "What color are your mom's panties?"

"White," he replied after a slight hesitation.

"Have you ever seen her in panties?" Sheree asked.

"No," he replied quickly, as though it were a dumb question before reminding her, "She's my mom!"

"So I guess you've never seen her naked tits either?" Sheree asked as she yanked the dress completely off, leaving Joy in nothing but the panties.

Michael's eyes widened. His mouth opened in stunned amazement as his mother's naked tits stared back at him from only a few feet away. As far as he could remember, it was the first time he'd ever seen them naked, although he had jacked off to the thought of them a couple of times.

"Why don't you slide your panties off so he can see how wet you are," Sheree ordered her. Joy's face, neck, shoulders, and the top of her chest immediately reddened with stunned, embarrassment.

With shaking hands and not wanting to upset the black woman anymore than she already seemed to be, Joy leaned downward, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties. This caused her tits to sway freely, immediately drawing Michael's complete attention. He couldn't decide whether to watch his mother's swaying tits or her pushing her panties down. But moments later as she stood back up, his eyes quickly settled on her shaven pussy, to which his saucer-sized eyes signaled was a complete shock to him.

"Spread your legs shoulder width apart," Sheree immediately ordered as she patted the inside of the shaking woman's thigh, causing Joy to flinch. Once she was in position, Sheree looked at Michael holding two of her fingers up and said, "I want you to shove your fingers into her—the same two I'm holding up (she was holding her pointer and middle fingers up together)—and tell us if she's wet."

As he stepped forward, I made sure Joy was soaked. He never looked at his mother as he dropped his hand down, pressing the top of his hand against her upper slit before easily sinking his two fingers (as ordered) into her soaking wet quim.

The realization that his mother was soaked (which was evident even to someone as young and sexually inexperienced as he) caught him by complete surprise. As his fingers bottomed out into her, he quickly gave her with a questioning look ... he actually didn't know what to think. His reaction immediately gave her condition away.

"Pull your fingers out and hold them up," Sheree ordered him immediately. Looking at his mother quizzitively, stunned at the realization that she was completely turned on by what was going on. He did as he was told, holding his dripping fingers up so everyone could see. White, glistening streaks covered his fingers, quickly running down to his hand.

As he sank his fingers so quickly into her, Joy immeidately realized how wet she was, which absolutely stunned her. She harshly admonished herself, even thinking to herself that she was "demented," as she saw her son's reaction. She had no idea how she could be so turned on by such a horrific situation. Yet she was, and as she saw her son hold his soaking wet fingers up for the entire church to see, extreme embarrassment and guilt overtook her. She immediately began to cry.

"There's no need to cry," Sheree called out with a slight laugh, "You can't help you're getting off on this."

Sheree paused before saying, "Suck his fingers clean."

"No! You can't be serious!" Joy reacted disgustedly.

Without a word, and as quick as lightening, Sheree yanked her head backwards, holding her firmly with a fistful of hair, almost causing her to loose her balance. Joy screamed out in pain as she reached backwards with both hands futily attempting to free herself. With her upper body wrenched violently backwards, Sheree forcefully jammed two fingers into Joy's cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.