The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"My God, Andre!" shouted Margo with absolute glee as she looked into the mirror the following morning.

"Wha... ?"

"Look!" she cried, running to the bed to show him.

"Your ... your hair!" the stunned son gaped.

"White as the driven snow!" she beamed. "Do you realize what this means? You're not sterile after all. We had all simply assumed ... but now ... oh, Andre, I'm carrying your child!"

"It would seem so."

"Perhaps you have a chance with Justine after all."

"I wouldn't count on it," he replied thinking to himself he enjoyed her most when the count was between her legs and she was screaming in agony and ecstasy.

"What shall everyone think?" mused Margo.

"Whatever they wish."

"Mother and I have something to show you," announced Andre to the assembled inhabitants of Castle Ragonian. Wilhelm was at the table in addition to the count and the three other young women. Justine had yet to make her appearance.

Andre pointed to the head of the stairway where Margo appeared, hair as white as alabaster.

"Well, it seems there may be some trace of manhood in the boy after all," acknowledged the count. "Wilhelm, you didn't... ?"

"Not I," laughed Justine's father.

"Everyone, I carry the child of Erik and Andre," glowed Margo. But I have another surprise for you."

Justine stepped out of the shadows to join Margo at the head of the stairs. Everyone smiled to see her hair had also turned pure white overnight.

"I ... I carry the child of Erik and ... and ... and my father!" she blurted out in obvious embarrassment.

But there was only laughter as the two women joined hands and descended the staircase to join the others at the table.

"Looks like you were busy last night," sneered Andre to Justine as she walked by. The least you could have done was let me watch."

"I would think you were otherwise occupied," retorted Justine, nodding to Margo and her white hair.

"It would seem that Wilhelm and Andre have successfully fulfilled their fatherly duties," smiled Erik holding up a glass of juice and also noting Raquel, Tamara and Cynthia and their snowcapped tresses. "Today we toast the beginning of the new Ragonian bloodline!"

Everyone upheld the toast and the breakfast was sumptuous.

"You don't think any less of me because I committed ... incest?" asked Justine of Erik later that morning.

"Why should I? I have told you, your father has an impeccable bloodline which means his blood flows in your veins as well. By mating with him our child will inherit the purest of blood, both yours and mine."

"But I still can't imagine that I actually..."

"Did you enjoy it?"

" ... I ... I would be lying if i said I didn't. But..."

"No buts. You enjoyed sex with a handsome older man. That is nothing of which to be ashamed. You enjoyed him last night and you will continue to enjoy him from time to time. Of course I shall want my share of you as well," he grinned.

"Oh, I couldn't do it again. I mean once to ensure my pregnancy but I ... I just couldn't."

"We shall see," smiled the count. There are now five women living in the castle. I cannot be everywhere at once. There will be lonely nights."

"And what about Andre?"

"Andre, as you heard at the table would rather watch than participate. Besides, I have decreed he will never touch you again. For that matter the only woman he shall ever touch again is Margo."

"His own mother?"

"Exactly."

"But I have a question. Since Margo is of a different bloodline, why did you want her pregnant? Won't her bloodline dilute yours?"

"My dear Justine, you don't understand. Margo's child as well as Raquel's, Tamara's and Cynthia's is simply to satisfy the council. I have no use for those offspring. They are not of our bloodline and of no use to us. They will be offered to the council as is the custom."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.