Cafe Fun - Cover

Cafe Fun

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - I suggest to my girlfriend that we spice up our fun by going somewhere public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Andreea and her boyfriend, Steve, had just left a café where they had just had some fun. She had given him a great blowjob, and he had made her come like never before while there were five men there. They had not been able to see them, but they had both known that the men knew what they had done. Steve wanted to go to the gym now, and she told him that she would go to their apartment and sleep. So they parted ways.

Now she was thinking about the five men in the café, especially the one whom she had seen rubbing his crotch as she had looked back smiling and waving at them. She was also thinking about what she had told Steve right outside the café: "I bet they want to gangbang me right on that counter." She thought to herself that would be a great fantasy to think of the next time Steve fucked her. "Or maybe I will go home now and masturbate thinking about it," she thought and smiled to herself.

But the next thing she knew, she had turned around and was walking back towards the café. She was curious to see what they would do if she came back in there without Steve. She looked through the window and saw the three men still sitting at the counter talking with the owner. She also knew the cook was in there. She thought to herself as she looked inside, "Poor boys. I bet I made them horny."

Then one of the men saw her there, waved at her, and then beckoned for her to come in. So she got up the courage and entered. The man who had waved immediately had her come to him as he spun his stool around. "Welcome back, gorgeous. It's so nice to see you again," he said as he looked up and down her body. "You sure are sexy. Why don't you come closer to me?"

She smiled at him and walked right up to him, standing closely and between his legs. He asked her if she had come back for some more fun, and she pretended that she did not know what he was talking about. "Do you think my boyfriend and I had fun in here awhile ago?" she asked him and smiled. "Maybe I wished we had had some fun and that is why I came back."

He put his hands on her shoulders and said that he did not believe her, but said that they were all glad to see her return. "We were just talking about what we would do to you and here you are." She asked him what they could possibly have in mind in a public café where someone might come in at any time. The owner then said that he could fix that and walked to the door and locked it.

"Now we won't be interrupted," he said. "My customers are used to me locking the door at odd hours, anyhow." She again asked them what they had in mind and the man in front of her now slowly put his hands on her top blouse button and said, "Well, we are five horny guys here with a gorgeous, sexy woman who appears to need some affection."

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "You are not thinking to gangbang me, are you? All five of you? Little me trying to satisfy five horny guys?" She then put her arms up playfully and moved her hips back and forth. "Where would you do this?" she asked as she looked at the counter. The man saw her look there and told her to keep her arms up as he unbuttoned her blouse. He then opened it and told the others that he just knew she was not wearing a bra. He told her how great her tits were and immediately sucked on her nipples while caressing her tits.

He removed her blouse now and Andreea bent backwards so they could all have a view. The owner reached across the counter, saying he wanted a feel, and squeezed one tit and then the other. The young cook was now there too asking if he could touch them too. She raised her arms again, pushing her tits upward as the cook fondled them and pinched her nipples. She moaned with pleasure at this and told them that she liked them paying so much attention to her tits. "What about you two?" she asked the two men who had not handled them yet, and they quickly responded by each grabbing a tit and squeezing.

"Hold me," she told the cook as she raised her arms back to the counter. "Hold me and take turns playing with my tits before you all fuck me." She moaned her first orgasm now as she pictured them fucking her. And she moaned constantly as each man took turns fondling her luscious tits. Now she saw that the first man had pulled out his dick and was stroking it.

"Oh my god," she again exclaimed. "That is a huge cock you have there, mister. You aren't thinking to fuck me with that, are you?" She moaned again as he told her that he would love to fuck her pussy deeply with his cock. "But maybe the other men with smaller dicks should prepare you for this first." Then he put his hand between her legs while stroking his large member and said, "Let's see how prepared you are."

He then fingered her already juicy pussy as she squirmed in pleasure. "Yes," she pleaded, "finger my pussy. I want a finger-banging before your cocks fuck me." She now sat on a stool with her legs apart and in the air and her arms again overhead. She watched as one man finger-fucked her while the others began to strip. The owner and cook also came around to get their part of the action.

Now all five of them were completely naked, and she saw with pleasure that the ten inch dick was not so unusual. They all had huge, throbbing dicks waiting to please her. They continued to finger-bang her and manhandle her tits until she finally cried out,"Please somebody fuck me with a big cock now."

Two of them picked her up and laid her on the counter. One man climbed up with her and said, "I want to fuck your tits first, our little plaything." She moaned with the thought of her being their little slut and raised her arms and told them to hold her down again. The man fucked her tits for awhile, and then she heard another say, "We all took turns playing with her tits, then finger-banging her cunt. Now let's take turns fucking those humungous tits before we gangbang her pussy."

"Yes, "she said,"fuck your little slut's tits each of you. But please hurry because my pussy is crying for a dick to fuck it (this was obvious by the way she squirmed on the counter and raised her hips as if already being fucked.) Finally, the fifth guy was fucking her tits as she watched its size come close to her face on each thrust. "Now fuck my pussy with that huge cock," she pleaded again. "Shove it in and fuck me hard." With those words coming from her mouth, he could not resist, and he slid down and thrust his cock deep inside her pussy with one hard stroke. "Fuck me," she cried again, and he continued to thrust it in hard, each time taking it all the way out and then shoving it hard back in.

She continued to moan and cry out, "Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I love being a slut for all of you." The first guy was fucking her steadily but still hard now, and then he quickened his pace. He was fucking her faster and faster now, and she knew he would soon come so she whispered to him, "Come on my tits." He pounded in two more thrusts and then pulled out and jacked his load onto her tits.

As soon as he came, the next guy jumped on the counter. He had the man holding her pull her to the end of the counter until her head was off of it. "How about sucking a dick while I fuck you, slut?" he suggested, and she saw the cook kneel on the stool and push his cock to her face. She opened her mouth and let him slide it in while the other slid his large cock into her pussy. Each of his thrusts in her pussy was met by another in her mouth. Then she noticed another man kneeling on the stool next to the one fucking her mouth stroking another huge cock. So she put her arm back and grabbed it in her hand and stroked it for him.

"I want another for this hand," she said, as she reached with her right hand for another dick. The owner obliged her by climbing on the stool next to her and handing her his dick. Now she shivered with yet another orgasm as she thought about all these guys having fun with her at the same time. Then she whispered to the guy fucking her pussy, who she could tell was going to come any second now. "Switch places with the cook. I want him to fuck me next, and you can come in my mouth."

So the cook and he did just that, and she felt the cook enter her pussy just as the other shot his load as he entered it into her mouth. It was a great and new sensation for Andreea, and she moaned loudly with delight and orgasm. Now she realized there were only three men yet to cum, but she wanted something new. She suddenly thought what and begged. "Take me to a table. I want to be fucked on a table." So the cook pulled out, and she got down from the counter. She looked around and then pointed, "Over there."

They were amazed as she walked to a table easily visible from outside and lay down on it. She lay back at an angle that gave her a clear view of the outside and still able to bend her head back for a cock. At first there was hesitation from the others, but when she smiled at them and beckoned, "Come fuck me here," the owner, cook, and third customer shrugged their shoulders as if to say, "Why not?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.